PDA

View Full Version : Whats her next tourney??

adlysha babalu
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:56 AM
oohh well, i know that she's playing the fed cup now..and yahoo...slovakia won against france!! and wanna know whats her next tournament..?? i dont think will be playing in standford..coz her name is not in the list..c'mmon daniela!! :rolleyes:

kournikovafan13
Jul 21st, 2002, 04:47 PM
Her next tournament is the Acura Classic in San Diego, from July 29 to August 4.:)

Daniela will be seeded eighth:D

She's also commited to Los Angeles, Montreal, and New Haven.

hantuchova_rulez
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:04 PM
Good Luck to Daniela in the Acura Classic! :)
She might meet Venus in the Quarter Finals if everything goes to plan, and that'll be a good match, but pre-empting this far ahead you can never be sure what's going to happen !

And well done Daniela, great comeback versus Momo, stuffed those Frenchies 4-1 in the end! Bring on Italy!

adlysha babalu
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:45 AM
:eek: all the best to her..!!
argghh..the colour!!

dukla
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:53 AM
Yeahh, she's coming off a great FedCup performance; if she's indeed to meet Venus in the QF, that match will be a very close one and I wouldn't be surprised if Dani manages to come out of it as a winner. It wouldn't really be a shocker for us, but for the rest of the fans, I guess it would.

Good luck Daniela!!!!

Beorn
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:40 AM
I hope Dani will be in a mood fighting against Venus - she needs a lot of fire :fiery: to win.
I wish the best of luck Daniela!

hantuchova_rulez
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:22 AM
OMG!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

This Colour sucks BIG time!!!

adlysha babalu
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:07 AM
:o :mad: :confused: sharkss..the colours is bad!!!! change it someone who's in-charge!!!!!!!