PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it! I won the first division of Lotto finally :D

Pasta-Na
Nov 8th, 2007, 08:15 PM
I went back W.A to see my old dog for few days and filled up the cash 3 coupon just for fun :D Won the 1st prize of it (few hundred bucks, which enough for me to get a better flight company to fly back to Brisbane) :yeah: :woohoo: :D

darice
Nov 9th, 2007, 01:39 PM
awesome! i'd be happy with just winning a hundred. :D

xr6turbo
Nov 9th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I went back W.A to see my old dog for few days and filled up the cash 3 coupon just for fun :D Won the 1st prize of it (few hundred bucks, which enough for me to get a better flight company to fly back to Brisbane) :yeah: :woohoo: :D
You live in Australia? :lol: I live in W.A... Perth actually :)

Pasta-Na
Nov 9th, 2007, 04:51 PM
You live in Australia? :lol: I live in W.A... Perth actually :)

yes :) i studied in perth (same school and same newsagency who sold out 30 million oz lotto jackpot :o) and then moved to queensland :p

Pasta-Na
Nov 9th, 2007, 05:02 PM
btw, i find the housing prices in W.A are getting out of control :p dont like the weather (over 40 degrees in Summer and zero degree in Winter) and the sandy soil there :p

xr6turbo
Nov 9th, 2007, 08:53 PM
btw, i find the housing prices in W.A are getting out of control :p dont like the weather (over 40 degrees in Summer and zero degree in Winter) and the sandy soil there :p
I love the weather here :lol: And the beaches here are awesome.. The ones in Queensland suck cos they are always so rough. kthxbye.

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 10th, 2007, 12:04 AM

I'm not sure about down south (Brisbane) but Townsville house prices a fookin ridiculous.

Pasta-Na
Nov 10th, 2007, 12:09 AM
i really like brisbane :p