PDA

View Full Version : Serena's Latest Diary

Marcell
Nov 8th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Serena's Diary

Disappointment

Guys I am so disappointed that I had to pull out. My knee has been sooooo goood all year and I totally feel blessed for that. I feel like I have had a good time this year staying healthy with my knees. But just a couple of days ago I started to get pain in my left knee. And before I went out to play I was fine... However, when I started the match I got in a lot more pain than I anticipated. I could not even move!!!! It was a horrible feeling inside and out.

Now I am in a severe depression. I need to go to my doctor in the U.S.A to make sure I am ok but what u guys don't know is that I have to go to a mandatory player party on Saturday night. It's kinda ironic and unfair that I can't go get healthy because of a party. I mean who in their right mind made up these rules.

So not only do I have to hang in Madrid I have to be here knowing I had a chance to play in the most prestigious tournament of the year but I was forced out due to injury, and I have to watch someone else go on to glory. Do u know how that feels? I am always happy for the next person, and I always love when people better themselves, but I need to go home and get well, and start my healing process.

So in my frustration I write to you... My fans... Please pray for me, and continue supporting. I appreciate all u guys do!!!!

Most love always!!!
Serena

The Latest

Quote:

Today I was feeling sad and I read this quote... I was upset about not playing and I realized I was feeling sorry for myself.

"When life’s problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate. Too many people over value what they are not and under value what they are."

Have a beautiful day.
Xxx

Serena

Olórin
Nov 8th, 2007, 06:24 PM
I'll pray for you Serena :sad:

Poor girl, having to stay in Madrid and watch Christine win :rolleyes:
Hope Vee's at the players party too, might be interesting then :lol:

Dodoboy.
Nov 8th, 2007, 06:36 PM
it's so stupid that shew has to go to the party
if i was her i would feel so depressed watching the matches that u think u would win
i would cause a roit like a beast
by the by are u calling justine christine coz thats really funny

*W*
Nov 8th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Get well soon Serena! we'll pray for you!
Good luck!

starin
Nov 8th, 2007, 07:20 PM
:sad:
ohh well. Bad way to end this year but hopefully she can come back strong next year and defend her AO title and hopefully win a couple more slams as well.

I hope next time I see her on court she's super fit and blasting balls away like she used to. :lick:

Diesel
Nov 8th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Please use that frustration to correct this ship Serena.

doni1212
Nov 8th, 2007, 08:27 PM
I hope the knee is just injured/swollen and not in some unfixable state.

sweetpeas
Nov 9th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Love you alway"s SERENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALWAYS:wavey: :kiss: :bounce: :) :worship: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey:

serenus_2k8
Nov 10th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Aww sucks to see her so down but we know shes a fighter!!

williamsluva
Nov 11th, 2007, 10:30 PM
What a load of crap, which idiot came up with that BS rule? As far as i know they dont do this on the mens tour, this is the reason why people still question why women are getting equal money, they talk about how much its about the tennis then half the time the organisers are focussed on fashion and BS promotional party crap like this.

Maybe its good in a way, to see that Henin won this and struggled against Sharapova who serena dominated, and the very fact that sharapova was in the final should be enough to motivate serena, her too most hated rivals have stolen her thunder in the second half of this year.

Take your anger out on those 2 underfed bitches next year.

Denise4925
Nov 17th, 2007, 07:34 AM
What a load of crap, which idiot came up with that BS rule? As far as i know they dont do this on the mens tour, this is the reason why people still question why women are getting equal money, they talk about how much its about the tennis then half the time the organisers are focussed on fashion and BS promotional party crap like this.

Maybe its good in a way, to see that Henin won this and struggled against Sharapova who serena dominated, and the very fact that sharapova was in the final should be enough to motivate serena, her too most hated rivals have stolen her thunder in the second half of this year.

:lol:

Destiny
Nov 17th, 2007, 05:20 PM

omfg
lol:lol: :drool: :worship: :D ;)

serenus_2k8
Nov 18th, 2007, 10:55 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Angry much? :D

Denise4925
Nov 19th, 2007, 08:50 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Angry much? :D

Hey 2k8, I'm proud of how you stood up for yourself in that Justine "fashion" thread. Sorry I couldn't come back to help you, but by the time I looked again, the thread was locked. :lol:

You know, I think Serena and Venus fans have pretty thick skins. But, Justine fans are so sensitive and weak. Are most of them children? I mean their responses are so immature. They hate me like no tomorrow :lol: and I love it.

doni1212
Nov 19th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Hey 2k8, I'm proud of how you stood up for yourself in that Justine "fashion" thread. Sorry I couldn't come back to help you, but by the time I looked again, the thread was locked. :lol:

You know, I think Serena and Venus fans have pretty thick skins. But, Justine fans are so sensitive and weak. Are most of them children? I mean their responses are so immature. They hate me like no tomorrow :lol: and I love it.

I think your right. And I feel the same way about Sharapova fans, :lol: