PDA

View Full Version : red group is better than yellow group

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:00 PM
The matches're better , players're more focused , what do you think ?

IceHock
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:01 PM
I agree, matches have had way more drama and excitement. The other group has justine bitchslapping everyone, serena retiring from a match, and now maybe bartoli playing. definitely alot more excitement in the red group.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I feel sorry for Dani , she should've win the second set , but the umpires really were unfair .

goldenlox
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:06 PM
It's Justine and the field. The same as it has been for most of the year.

Demska
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:07 PM
5 is lower than 6.

IceHock
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:08 PM
I feel sorry for Dani , she should've win the second set , but the umpires really were unfair .

Yeah I know and the last 2 points she made such easy errors, but if the linespeople hadn't said out she would have had the second set.

ivanban
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Definetely much more quality coming from Red group ATM

s_j
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:47 PM
It's funny considering how many people were saying the yellow group was so top heavy and unfair - full of 3 potential winners. But everyone's right. The red group matches have been much more fun to watch (especially Ana's 2 matches) which have been full of great shot-making and drama.

tennis_lover89
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Completely agreed sweet cleopatra..yellow group's matches were boring..maybe except for the henin-chakvetadze..

DragonFlame
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Surely maria and ana will qualify from the red group now. (maria will beat kuzzie, no worries)

Interesting in the yellow group is who will qualify besides justine:confused: We have no clue yet, serena's probably out. Justine will go 3-0. Who will qualify jelena or anna... (jelena losing against justine is no indicator yet, she was expected to lose)

BUT FINALLY THE MOST INTERESTING MATCH LEFT:
What will be MOST interesting left in the round robin is the ana-maria match on friday! Who will fight harder to avoid justine in the semifinals;)

tennis_lover89
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:16 PM
yes I'm excited too about the masha-ana match :)

Leo_DFP
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Ana has been the highlight of the tournament. :drool: :D

tennis_lover89
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Ana has been the highlight of the tournament. :drool: :Dwell she has already played two matches while others have only one..but I agree she played exciting matches

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:37 PM
for sure!

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:40 PM
BUT FINALLY THE MOST INTERESTING MATCH LEFT:
What will be MOST interesting left in the round robin is the ana-maria match on friday! Who will fight harder to avoid justine in the semifinals;)

I guess that will be Ana. She always wants to win.
I think Maria is one of the players who are glad to be through and want to save energy for the semis.

On paper the yellow group looked better, but that's only cause of Henin. If you switch Henin and Kuznetsova, then you would already say that the red group is better.
Even more interesting it would be if Hantuchova didn't qualify and Venus could play in the red group. Not that it's relevant now.

Wiggly
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I guess that will be Ana. She always wants to win.
I think Maria is one of the players who are glad to be through and want to save energy for the semis.

On paper the yellow group looked better, but that's only cause of Henin. If you switch Henin and Kuznetsova, then you would already say that the red group is better.
Even more interesting it would be if Hantuchova didn't qualify and Venus could play in the red group. Not that it's relevant now.

Daniela would've been there anyways. It's Maria who should thanks Venus.

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Daniela would've been there anyways. It's Maria who should thanks Venus.

Like I said: IF Daniela didn't qualify.
(For example not winning Linz)

Slumpsova
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:26 AM
and you will hate red group when Ana kicks Bitchpova's ass :devil:

Andy.
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:29 AM
Bitchpova's

:rolleyes: what a suprise more gutter talk. There really is no need to speak like this it just makes you sound trashy and dumb.

Slumpsova
Nov 8th, 2007, 07:55 AM
:rolleyes: what a suprise more gutter talk. There really is no need to speak like this it just makes you sound trashy and dumb.
and i should care because? :nerner:

Juju4ever
Nov 8th, 2007, 08:00 AM
My two favorite players are in the Yellow group, but I have to agree, the red group is much more exciting at the moment. Every match was a good one, and the Ana-Sveta match was just Wow.

tennis_lover89
Nov 8th, 2007, 01:28 PM
and you will hate red group when Ana kicks Bitchpova's ass :devil: oh tuna..i understand you're upset cause serena withdrawed..but there's no need to insult:tape: ....

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:20 AM
and the best match yet to come ,,,

tennis_lover89
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:23 AM
yes..I'm really excited about this match:)

schorsch
Nov 9th, 2007, 02:00 PM
The cool thing is that this wont be a dead rubber, both want to finish 1st of the group :) And Kuzzy and Dani are in the same position, so it's gonna be a balanced match as well :)

Hashim.
Nov 9th, 2007, 02:03 PM
yeah :o