PDA

View Full Version : Justine qualifies YEC semi if Serena withdraws from YEC !

ttlltt69
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Justine qualifies YEC semi if Serena withdraws from YEC !:bounce: According to yahoo sports source.

If Serena plays Justine, Serena will probably retire again after first set loss to Justine. Dont undestand Serena at all.

ogc
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:36 PM
same thing says bbc "It means Justine Henin, who earlier beat Jelena Jankovic 6-2 6-2, is definitely through to the semi-finals." But i'am not sure, J and Ana can still get two win's, can't them?

Lady
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:39 PM
same thing says bbc "It means Justine Henin, who earlier beat Jelena Jankovic 6-2 6-2, is definitely through to the semi-finals." But i'am not sure, J and Ana can still get two win's, can't them?

Both Anna and JJ? Obviously not, they'll play each other and one of them surely will lose.

shibster
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Both Anna and JJ? Obviously not, they'll play each other and one of them surely will lose.

no, both of them can win in a match. in the situation anna vs JJ, the winners are both of them!

perfectly logical ;)

Lady
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:45 PM
no, both of them can win in a match. in the situation anna vs JJ, the winners are both of them!

perfectly logical ;)

Oh yes, you're correct. I missed that scenario! :p

Pureracket
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Well, I don't see anybody beating JH right now. She's playing like she's on cocaine or something.

shap_half
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Well, I don't see anybody beating JH right now. She's playing like she's on cocaine or something.

Doubtful. If she were on coke, she would lose in the third round to someone like Laura Granville.

I kid. I kid. My prayers are with Martina.

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Yay!!! I'm so happy that Serena got injured and was on the verge of tears so that my fave can keep winning. I know Justine, she's a great person. Actaully I am Justine so it makes me happier. I have a life. :D :dance:

Vlad Tepes
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I hope Serena doesn't retire, although it would probably be better for her at this point. Justine is already 95% qualified, but a healthy Serena would be so much better than Bartoli for the tournament. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem possible this year.