then Anna was handed a win against Serena

just a bad set of events for JJ....it just wasnt meant to be:sad:

Hope she regroups and beats Chaky tomorrow

Just Do It
Nov 7th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Well, too bad she did not play her first match against Serena :devil: :tape:

дalex
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:03 PM
And the ballgirls weren't giving her the towel, she had to pick it up herself dammit :haha:
But you're right :wavey:

boohooboo
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry Jelena fans but one of the biggest stories of 2008 will be Jelena's fall in the rankings.

дalex
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I'm sorry Jelena fans but one of the biggest stories of 2008 will be Jelena's fall in the rankings.

blah blah blah...:wavey:

shap_half
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Dude I think JJ is fully capable of beating the two remaining players in her group, and if she can just get herself in some groove, she should do it. I just think she's gotten herself to this point, but she's got nothing left to give. She's overplayed and now she's paying the price. She needs to know when enough is enough.

Wayn77
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM

troll-troll-troll-troll-troll :wavey:

I didn't see the match, cause I was commuting.

The dangerous Henin would have got her "eye in" first match yesterday.

Sounds like a horror-show from JJ today.

Bruno71
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I didn't see the match either, but my feeling is that 2-3 weeks isn't enough time to reverse the fatigue and burnout that have plagued her. I'm just hoping 2 months is. Still, she has her chances against Chaky & Serena/Bartoli...those players have suffered from injuries &/or burnout as well

A Magicman
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Revenge will take place in the final.