PDA

View Full Version : Serena, Venus & Oracene going shopping

eugreene2
Nov 7th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I aint madd at 'em. Once Venus wasn't playing, Serena wasn't as interested anymore. Serena I love ya becuz I probably would have done the same. Take a nice trip to Madrid with the family & decide to turn it into a vacation. Enjoy the shops. Buy what you want & enjoy the life tennis has afforded you.

This reminds me ... I can now un-set my DVR. No need to tape these other boring matches. Except when Sharapova beats Henin for the title.

Bacardi
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:04 PM
She's too injured to play her match, but yet not too injured enough to just not play the YEC and possibly give another player a chance in that would have worked their butt off and played. And lasty she's certainly not in enough pain to keep herself from shopping with her family or rest up and let her injuries heal. As usual nothing surprises me with this family, I'm just surprised they still actually have fans with all the shit they keep pulling.

Glad to see her gone, just unfortunately it wasn't in enough time for another player to fill her spot that would have TRIED.

Now comes the karma for next season, filled with injuries and such.... for not being either smart enough to quit when she knew she couldn't play a match and let someone in, or for just cowardly ducking out and faking an injury to shop. Good riddance, the YEC will be better off now anyways! :wavey:

Infiniti2001
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:23 PM
someone needs to loay of the acid and pills :eek:

friendsita
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM
pics