PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think wants to be friends with Serena?

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Besides Misa, which players do you think deeply/secretly want to be friends with Serena? That is, be her buddy, practice tennis with her, go shopping in Champs-Elysees with her, design clothes for her, be her party buddy, and go skinny-dipping in her pool at her florida home with her and her boo.

I think Jelena would enjoy having some giggles with her. :hearts:

... or is that just the fanboy fantasy talking. :o

Aaron.
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Everyone who dosent?

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Justine. She's always willing to give Serena a "hand" :devil:

Aaron.
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Justine. She's always willing to give Serena a "hand" :devil: :spit: Hingis is always willing to give Serena a Diet "Coke"

:devil:

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I'd be her friend.

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:28 PM

:sobbing:

the images.... and when i think of "hand", i dont think of fingers, i think of a champagne glass if you know what i mean

cellophane
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Sveta :devil:

Lulu.
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Everyone does. :)

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:31 PM

the images.... and when i think of "hand", i dont think of fingers, i think of a champagne glass if you know what i meanNo, I don't hun....:secret:....but do tell :hehehe:

Sefo
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:33 PM
I think Misa is gay.

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I think Misa is gay.

Get the fuck outta town!!!! :speakles:

tennis_lover89
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:10 PM
I think Misa is gay.
why is that connected to this thread? :haha:

doni1212
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:26 PM

:spit: Hingis is always willing to give Serena a Diet "Coke"

:haha:

Elwin.
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I think Misa is gay.

and why would you think that :confused:
probably because she has short hair :rolleyes:

Elwin.
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:43 PM
why is that connected to this thread? :haha:

well, Misa has said many times that Serena is her idol from since she was young ;)

esquímaux
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:52 PM
well, Misa has said many times that Serena is her idol from since she was young ;)Since when did Serena become a poster child for fledgling thespians?? :confused::tape:

Elwin.
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Since when did Serena become a poster child for fledgling thespians?? :confused::tape:

what are you saying :tape: :help:

The Witch-king
Mar 5th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Caro, Vika, Sveta, Anne Keothavong, Edina gallovits, and all those chicks following her on twitter who she's not following :)

gc-spurs
Mar 5th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Yeah the twitter suck up esp Caro and Vika.

HRHoliviasmith
Mar 5th, 2010, 02:41 PM
:spit: Hingis is always willing to give Serena a Diet "Coke"

:sobbing: :happy:

okay who is misa?

The Witch-king
Mar 5th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Michaela (sp) Krajicek i think.

fufuqifuqishahah
Mar 5th, 2010, 04:01 PM
why was this thread revived x__x lol

the images.... and when i think of "hand", i dont think of fingers, i think of a champagne glass if you know what i mean

and i have no idea what i meant here

StephenUK
Mar 5th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I'm sure a lot of players have tried and given up. Flipping through Serena's autobiography, compared to all the focus on her family, there is virtually no mention of friends so one would gather that they are not very important to her. You would never realise that Sveta is a friend of hers from that book. The best you could probably get is 'friendly colleague'. Who does she meet up with and go out with besides Venus when she is not on tour?

The Witch-king
Mar 5th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Do you mean players? Cuz she goes out with LaLa, that model chick, common, kelly rowland, brandy, sasha based on her twitter.

However In her book she says she didn't have many friends growing up and Venus said in her recent blog she had NO friends growing up so yeah i see your point.

RedonYan
Mar 5th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Sveta

StephenUK
Mar 5th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Do you mean players? Cuz she goes out with LaLa, that model chick, common, kelly rowland, brandy, sasha based on her twitter.

However In her book she says she didn't have many friends growing up and Venus said in her recent blog she had NO friends growing up so yeah i see your point.

I think you are right. I think what friends Serena does have are outside tennis. I'm sure she met up with Kelly Rowland during Wimbledon this year???

pav
Mar 5th, 2010, 05:24 PM
At a rough guess I would say sweet bugger all of them.

ZODIAC
Mar 5th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Serena is rumored to be very friendly and very funny in the locker room,she is buddies with Sveta,Stubbs,Caro and Azarenka

Merrick@Tennis
Mar 5th, 2010, 07:11 PM
i would love to. serena is a great person by the way.

sweetpeas
Mar 5th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Me!

Sarah_Sallisbury
Mar 5th, 2010, 07:43 PM
i myself wants to make friends with serena. :)