PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma! Justine vs. Serena!

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:58 AM
If Justine beats Jelena (which will happen) then when Serena plays Justine, Justine won't have to win that match and if Serena wins then it won't really matter. :tears:

Harvs
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:00 AM
If Justine beats Jelena (which will happen) then when Serena plays Justine, Justine won't have to win that match and if Serena wins then it won't really matter. :tears:

not necessarily... depends on other matches... but yeah, probs:)

IceSkaTennisFan
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:01 AM
but Serena can get revenge in the final :devil: :wavey:

Ntour
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:02 AM
exactly and thyats the only reason i give serena any chance of winning, because last year justine after losing the second just gave the match away, no point wasting important energy on a dead match

IceSkaTennisFan
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Look at it this way, Serena has a chance to even their H2H this year if she wins this match and the final :)

shap_half
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:07 AM
Justine has lost the third match of the RR every year she's competed at the YEC.

lost to Sugiyama in '03
lost to Mauresmo in '06

But because it's Serena, I doubt she'll give the match away like she did the two previous times, but you never know.

azza
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Who cares Justine PWNES yes peoples PWNES williams

PWNAGE all year. except one fuck up which still included a donut.

Forehand_Volley
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM
I don't quite understand the dilemna?

As big of a drama queen as you are here, I would have thought you would welcome two possible matchups between Henin-S. Williams????

Whomever wins between the two its all great! If Henin wins, I wouldn't be shocked.

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:17 AM
:rolleyes:

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:18 AM
but Serena can get revenge in the final :devil: :wavey:

o good point

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:19 AM
Who cares Justine PWNES yes peoples PWNES williams

PWNAGE all year. except one fuck up which still included a donut.

not really.. all three times Serena was injured and/or just didn't play well

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:19 AM
except for miami

faboozadoo15
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:20 AM
I almost hope Justine loses to Jankovic.
Imagine the excitement if Justine needs to beat Serena to move on, and maybe Serena could face elimination in that match.

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:21 AM
I almost hope Justine loses to Jankovic.
Imagine the excitement if Justine needs to beat Serena to move on, and maybe Serena could face elimination in that match.

Exactly! :D

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:21 AM
Come on Jankovic :dance: You can't be a loser 9 times ina row... can you? :p

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Boy, some of you already write off Jelena in her match with Justine today, thinking she won't win...

Don't be so sure, guys...

Rtael
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:18 AM
except for miami

Sometimes I wonder if you're just a parody of yourself. :scratch:

Polikarpov
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:57 AM
not really.. all three times Serena was injured and/or just didn't play well

Well if she didn't play well, that's still Serena's fault.

I would love Serena to beat Justine in a tight three-setter!

skanky~skanketta
Nov 7th, 2007, 05:35 AM
both women have too much pride to throw a match.

but let's wait for the jelena-justine match to finish first.

Watching
Nov 7th, 2007, 07:50 AM
justine will not tank a match against Serena. She realises though she's got the upper hand at the moment Serena is still one of her biggest threats and can give her no quarter.

Renalicious
Nov 7th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Come on Jankovic :dance: You can't be a loser 9 times ina row... can you? :p

I agree, and make it a tough three setter so Justine will get tired when she plays Serena :devil:

ogc
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:38 AM
And what abuot tie break rule here? For examle if JuJu, JJ, SW has two wins each, who will move on?

Tennisation
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:45 AM
:spit: even if Justine decides to tank & play 50% of her ability, what makes u think Serena can still win?

serenus_2k8
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Well it depends...if its just 2 people tied it would come down to sets (so whoever has won 2-1 in matches but 5-3 in sets is better than someone who won 2-1 in matches and 4-2 in sets.)

I think when its 3 it comes down to the h2h which i assume means throughout the year but it might mean in the tournament???

Pasta-Na
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:51 AM
juju will beat both :p

Zweli
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:48 AM
I think Jelena will beat Justine today.

Martian Jeza
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I hate both so I don't have to chose :)

Olórin
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:36 AM
exactly and thyats the only reason i give serena any chance of winning, because last year justine after losing the second just gave the match away, no point wasting important energy on a dead match

"That's the only reason I give Serena any chance of winning." It's the attitude of fans like you why I can't wait til someone or anyone knocks Justine off her perch :rolleyes:

Olórin
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:37 AM
:spit: even if Justine decides to tank & play 50% of her ability, what makes u think Serena can still win?

What makes you think she can't? :shrug:

See how easily I took your point apart there :lol:

williams.i.am
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:38 AM
aint no thang. all that matters is who holdin the trophy at the end of the day. serena got this...i hope. lol

supergrunt
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Boy, some of you already write off Jelena in her match with Justine today, thinking she won't win...

Don't be so sure, guys...

Give me a break. Jelena is a good player but she is not beating Justine :rolleyes: .

Olórin
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Give me a break. Jelena is a good player but she is not beating Justine :rolleyes: .

Jelena is on a seven set losing streak to Justine, I really don't see how she can beat Justine at the moment :shrug:

Helaena
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:51 AM
well i still won't write off jelena...

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:19 PM
jelena's gonna win...:wavey: and so will serena :wavey:

vettipooh
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Let's go Jelena! :banana:

Matt01
Nov 7th, 2007, 01:02 PM
"That's the only reason I give Serena any chance of winning." It's the attitude of fans like you why I can't wait til someone or anyone knocks Justine off her perch :rolleyes:

You are so mature.

Effy
Nov 7th, 2007, 01:15 PM
jelena's gonna win...:wavey: and so will serena :wavey:

im not so sure about it tho ;)

serenus_2k8
Nov 7th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Lol @ JH not making semis...but it wont happen :D

thrust
Nov 7th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I would think that any match between Justine and Serena is going to be very competitive, no matter the situation. They both could have already been eliminated or have qualified, they just want to beat each other.

Olórin
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:07 PM
You are so mature.

And you're not, but that's just the way god made us :)