PDA

View Full Version : Sharapova: To madrid with hunger of glory

tennis_lover89
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:01 AM
It is a spanish article and i translated it in bablefish so maybe there are some mistakes :p

Russian Maria Sharapova, who obtained her first triumph in the Masters, was happy by the way her shoulder behaved and says that she came to Madrid to WIN--
Sharapova was happy by the answer of the right shoulder that she had injured during great part of the season, and vindicated her options in the match because she has not come to take a walk "but to compete". "I am not surprised of how I played. I am able to play great tennis. I did it before. When I am not worried about other things, like the injury, am well and game at a great level. I have not come to take a walk by the track but to compete. The injury has supposed a backward movement in my game but now I am well ", honored the Russian tennis player. Sharapova recognized that to begin with victory he is very positive. "It is beginning very well with a triumph. To be the first match I have made it well, I have been concentrated without being worried of how it is my shoulder. I have felt well ", honored the Russian tennis player, that it emphasized the fact to maintain the concentration before the difficulty to close the shock. "It is difficult after having three points of party to be mentalizada to close it. I stayed positive and that was the best thing because the situation can change if you obsess yourself in that subject and the party can go for another side ", said the Siberian.
"Although I have not played many matches this year because of the injury I have great expectations. To improve after the injury. As it could not remove by the ailments I have worked other things. It is a great occasion to be here and for that reason I am contented with that ", insisted Sharapova, that recognized to have forgotten the injury.
"it was not thinking about the shoulder and that is the main thing. That you do not worry about the consequences of an ailment, because you are limited. I have not thought about that. The doctor said to me that the fact to play was not going to me to put and for that reason attempt worse to be to top ", added the Russian player. "I am Physically well but in a different situation that the past year when I arrived loaded from matches. It is not the case now. What I must do now is to take the rate ", indicated Sharapova, that it recognized the effort of Madrid to have a great match of tennis that will be transferred to Doha the next year.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:06 AM
vamos Masha , she has big tough match against Sveta .

tennis_lover89
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:10 AM
who is she gonna play next? sveta or ana?

Sefo
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Vamos Masha, one more win to qualify.
BTW, this translation is hilarious, Masha speaks decent english.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Sveta I think .