PDA

View Full Version : I Love Masha And I Think She's Winning The YEC! What Do You Think?

n-dude
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:19 PM
my baby just took out that hard-to-kill roach called hantuchova! it was a stellar display of serving and deep tennis. with this much energy, my baby can easily dismantle justin, sterena, and wholena.

just wanted to check where you guys were at on this crucial point. how far do you think my darling blonde princess baby will go?

i love it! go masha!:bounce:

eugreene2
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:23 PM
I'm glad you feeling good dude. But no more joke threads. Remember Daniela is not a big-match player. She's only here because she played 27/28 tourneys.

Maria will get to the semis - that's it.

serenus_2k8
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:26 PM
I disagree...Ana and Sveta in da Semis but I guess neither will look forward to Henin and maybe Serena...

Tbf ur post is the most pathetic thing ever...U give fans a bad name...

doni1212
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Umm, I'm just thinking of the first couple rounds of Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, :tape:
What happened next, :tape: ?

n-dude
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I disagree...Ana and Sveta in da Semis but I guess neither will look forward to Henin and maybe Serena...

Tbf ur post is the most pathetic thing ever...U give fans a bad name...

are you serious? double ass serena!? ha ha ha ha ha ha! what's she gonna beat masha with? her barry bonds ass?! dream on, "special" person!

btw, ha ha ha ha ha! you truly are pathetic, miss "minority"!

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Umm, I'm just thinking of the first couple rounds of Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, :tape:

did she play someone in "the first couple rounds" who was anywhere as good as hantuchova right now? :confused:

n-dude
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:31 PM

what happened next is, your "sista" got clocked by a white girl named justine henin. come to think of it, both your ghettoi sistas, babe! so now what do you have to say?:lol:

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:32 PM
are you serious? double ass serena!? ha ha ha ha ha ha! what's she gonna beat masha with? her barry bonds ass?! dream on, "special" person!

btw, ha ha ha ha ha! you truly are pathetic, miss "minority"!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DragonFlame
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM
she will make the semi's like i already predicted but i don't see her going further after that.

doni1212
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:35 PM
did she play someone in "the first couple rounds" who was anywhere as good as hantuchova right now? :confused:

Did Hantuchova look good to you, :eek: ?

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Did Hantuchova look good to you, :eek: ?

she played not wrose than 2 weeks before in linz. she beat vaidisova and schnyder there... so she is "good"

wait. who lost the first set 0-6 against schnyder in zürich? :wavey:
dont be so negative in all ur posts against maria. thats disgusting and makes u looking like a jealous serena fan :kiss:

doni1212
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:44 PM
she played not wrose than 2 weeks before in linz. she beat vaidisova and schnyder there... so she is "good"

wait. who lost the first set 0-6 against schnyder in zürich? :wavey:
dont be so negative in all ur posts against maria. thats disgusting and makes u looking like a jealous serena fan :kiss:

Jealous of 2 grand slams as opposed to 16. Ok, :rolleyes: :tape:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Jealous of 2 grand slams as opposed to 16. Ok, :rolleyes: :tape:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so whats the reason for being bitchy against maria?
i can tell u the reason. now it ISN'T serena who get all the attention like in the years before. its MARIA now. thats the only reason. in this case it's not about the tennis. sure, serena achieved more, but she's some years older than maria. but u know exactly that maria gets all the attention now and that makes u aggressive.
ur only way to express urself is telling shit about maria all day.

doni1212
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:56 PM
so whats the reason for being bitchy against maria?
i can tell u the reason. now it ISN'T serena who get all the attention like in the years before. its MARIA now. thats the only reason. in this case it's not about the tennis. sure, serena achieved more, but she's some years older than maria. but u know exactly that maria gets all the attention now and that makes u aggressive.
ur only way to express urself is telling shit about maria all day.

1. Do you mean talking?
2. Your right she does get attention. Lots of attention of her getting blown out at grandslams, and losing to the "up and comers". Yup, your certainly right.

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:02 PM
1. Do you mean talking?
2. Your right she does get attention. Lots of attention of her getting blown out at grandslams, and losing to the "up and comers". Yup, your certainly right.

she gets all attention. I dont mind whats ur opinion about her. just let her alone... :)

doni1212
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:04 PM
she gets all attention. I dont mind whats ur opinion about her. just let her alone... :)

Can she hear me now? :lol:

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Can she hear me now? :lol:

:confused:

doni1212
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:07 PM
:confused:

Forget it, this conversation was getting old anyway, :lol:

Russianboy
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Forget it, this conversation was getting old anyway, :lol:

:wavey: cu

simba
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:18 PM
so much drama.i glad she won but let not get carried away.

Slutiana
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:30 PM
say it aint so!!!!!!111

RJWCapriati
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Well good for you and I thank you for posting this useless thread.

friendsita
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:22 PM
She served well today, I think finally her shoulder is 100%

Lulu.
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks for sharing. :)