PDA

View Full Version : Sports Stars, Celebrities and Bad Teeth

eugreene2
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I'm trying to figure out why celebrities with all this money wont get their teeth fixed. If I can afford to have completely str8t, pearly whites, I know these millionaires can do better. The gaps, overcrowding, tartar, and snaggletooths don't make any sense.

From Morris Chestnut to Kirsten Dunst to Amy Winehouse (lawd help)

Then Jon Heder to Laurence Fishburne to Tom Cruise (yes Tom needs a fixin)

And then the girl with the vampire teeth - Avril.

And how can shamar be a sex symbol with those teeth.

There's also everyone's fav - Justine Henin - but I won't start on the athletes because the list would get even longer

CondiLicious
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Maybe they are scared of dentists. My teeth are far from perfect, I hate them and so does everyone else but I'm terrified of dentist pain and I'll need surgery to fix all of my problems.

Jorja Fox (Sara in CSI) has weird teeth but I think it gives her character.

Sally Struthers
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:56 PM
In this day and age there is no reason that a person who can afford it should have bad teeth. Your teeth say a lot about you like your financial status, education level, and class.

eugreene2
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Maybe they are scared of dentists. My teeth are far from perfect, I hate them and so does everyone else but I'm terrified of dentist pain and I'll need surgery to fix all of my problems.

Jorja Fox (Sara in CSI) has weird teeth but I think it gives her character.

Trust me ... dentist pain is over-rated. You tell them jokers to dumb you down & you're good to go. I even had them put me to sleep on one surgery. When you leave, pop some motrin. It's wayyy over-rated!!!

[S@nti]
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I don't think most of them have a real problem.. I mean it is not about having perfect teeth but about having them clean and nice.... It is not like they have disgusting teeth... take Avril for example.. I think the "vampire teeth" look good on her ;)

Pheobo
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Winehouse.

Kart
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Maybe they don't feel the need to conform unlike the rest of us.

Direwolf
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:04 PM
;11952121']I don't think most of them have a real problem.. I mean it is not about having perfect teeth but about having them clean and nice.... It is not like they have disgusting teeth... take Avril for example.. I think the "vampire teeth" look good on her ;)

agreed...

whats wrong with Vampire teeth??

if theyre getting money with
the teeth that they have then why change it??

pearly with straight teeth are not suitable
for all the roles anyway..

what if you have all the cast
with pearly with perfect 10 teeth
having to play the roles
of poverty??

williams.i.am
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:25 PM
In this day and age there is no reason that a person who can afford it should have bad teeth. Your teeth say a lot about you like your financial status, education level, and class.

exactly! these peeps got the money to get implants for their breasteses :lol: they could do the same for their busted teeth. *smh*