PDA

View Full Version : Rosie to Possibly Get Prime Time Slot on MSNBC

sfselesfan
Nov 6th, 2007, 04:40 PM
To go head to head with Larry King and Hannity. This could get interesting. I don't love her, but I hate the competition (Larry and Sean). I also dispise Barbara and her henchwoman...Hasselbeck. She might replace Dan Abrams (who's retarded).

After all the sh!t Hannity spewed about her, stealing his ratings would be sweet revenge. That's enough to make me say..."go girl!" I'd tune in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/05/business/media/05cnd-msnbc.html?ex=1194930000&en=759bc04df9e8a4c4&ei=5099&partner=TOPIXNEWS

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/06/business/media/06msnb.html?ex=1195016400&en=e2ed41f168e7de8e&ei=5065&partner=MYWAY

SF

samsung101
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Elizabeth is one person right, versus the other 4 to 6 people on The View who
are clearly liberal and far left, as are most of the guests. That you can't stand?

Fox Cable - on its best day - gets a pittance of the ratings any of the major networks
get for evening news, morning talk shows, or any of the other daily shows they have
which are also normally left of center in presentation, topic, and characters.

Again, that's not enough for you? 99% of the media going in one direction isn't enough.

Guess that's why the Democrats are so eager to get the Fairness Doctrine reinstated.

Since Air America has proven a money loser, they need to legislate in what you have
the ability to hear and see.

I find Rosie very un-entertaining.
She's not that bright.

She will do well on tv though. She's controversial, and that's all MSNBC needs, just
like Olberman. Doesn't matter if you can back anything up with legitimate facts, just
say it.

It's a free market, and MSNBC is going for a person who gave The View ratings for being
nutty, full of rants, and gets angry a lot. Good. Have a go at it. It's a fair game
out there, compete away.

I choose not to see her. But, if you like her, watch her. Why not.

It will be interesting to see her melt down once again.

sfselesfan
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:05 PM
I think all media is biased towards conservatives...and Fox News just REALLY biased. The only liberal show in the mainstream media is "Countdown" and that's just ONE show. Sure, MSNBC is moving to the left...but only as a response to Fox. I still find Chris Matthews to be a pacifying right wing pig. The CBS, NBC, and ABC evening news are FAR from liberal.

Conservatives want to have their network and anytime a different perspective blips on the radar they claim "liberal media! liberal media!"

See Phil Donahue.

SF

Pheobo
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:14 PM
oh god. what could that woman (and i use the word loosely) possibly have to say that we haven't heard her say a million times already? take your screwed up kids and your money and go on a cruise or something.

GracefulVenus
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:51 AM
It does come a time when you really need to shut the f*** up! Even you Rosie - (Love ya though)

Erika_Angel
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:12 AM
I managed to catch Rosie's appearance on the Martha Stewart Halloween Special.

Rosie seemed to once again have her permanent verbal diarrhea and Martha was getting extremely annoyed by it. You could see it on her face, she just wanted to give Rosie a firm slap across the face.

Eventually Martha just decided to ignore most of Rosie's ranting and stopped responding to Rosie, instead just continuing with the show. Rosie picked up on it and tried to joke about it, even mentioning that she visited Martha in Prison so she had to be nice to her lol. Rosie was making many jokes in her mock Victorian English accent (she was dressed as some English Queen), but they usually fell flat.

When they talked to the audience, looking at all the different costumes, Rosie asked Martha if they had any prizes to give away. Martha said they didn't, but Rosie however was adamant that there was some Martha shirts somewhere and announced that they were getting prizes. Martha didn't look happy.

The whole thing was a trainwreck, just a disaster.

Jeff
Nov 7th, 2007, 05:22 AM
I always watched and supported her original show...I won't be supporting this one.