PDA

View Full Version : Blackout won't debut at #1!!!

mckyle.
Nov 5th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Urrrrr!!!111

This makes me mad. Srsly, the Eagles beat Britney? Ugh.

So this breaks the streak of #1 albums :sad: :sobbing:

Direwolf
Nov 5th, 2007, 09:07 AM
with the stains on his cheeks.
looks like he just ate something...

youre pretty imature

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Chocolate maybe ? :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2007, 01:52 PM
:help: Pathetic thread.

He obviously just ate something. What an adorable kid. :awww:

mckyle.
Nov 5th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Stop talking about her kids. This is about the album.

Helen Lawson
Nov 5th, 2007, 09:37 PM
One of the rags is saying she might be pregnant again and doesn't know who the father is. I didn't read the article, just the headline, but it was saying how she has blackouts and sexual hook-ups all the time and has "a problem with birth control." It would really top it all off if she gets knocked up and doesn't know who the father is. That would be classic.

LeRoy.
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:06 PM
:help: Pathetic thread.

He obviously just ate something. What an adorable kid. :awww:

He still has the wrapper in his hand.

Seriously, some people would just take anything out of context and make Britney look like a bad person/ mom. Get a life (not you the thread starter but websites like Perezhilton and TMZ that are making a big deal out of this ) !!

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Oh I totally agree he's a cute kid, but it's obvious his mother has given him bad hygiene skills.
1) It's obvious it has nothing to do with hygiene skills, seeing as we've already explained that it's because he had just finished eating something. :weirdo: Are you dense?

2) Even if it was a hygiene-related problem (which it isn't), wouldn't it more likely be Kevin Federline who's at fault, seeing as he's the one who has custody of the kid 90% of the time?

And you call yourself a Britney fan. :o

another day
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:38 AM
What a cutie. :awww: She has some cute kids. :awww:

No Name Face
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Oh I totally agree he's a cute kid, but it's obvious his mother has given him bad hygiene skills.

the kid is a little BOY. what little boy has good hygiene?
i was a lot worst at that age, i'm sure. :tape:

mckyle.
Nov 6th, 2007, 12:15 PM
This makes me so sad. I wanted it to be #1.

mckyle.
Nov 6th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Ugh. Just tears :sobbing:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Britney fans aren't allowed to criticize her?

LOLZ. Whatevz.
Britney fans certainly can criticize her when it's warranted. But it's the fact that you criticized her for something as obviously fake and stupid as this. That's the pathetic part.

I don't know about y'all, but my teeth don't turn into an unhealthy/diseased color when I eat chocolate, or anything for that matter.
How ignorant are you? Not everyone is like you, sweetie. The kid is like, what.. 3 years old? They have a more elementary way of eating things. It gets all over their mouth and hands, and they don't just keep it on their tongues, they mash it around their mouths and teeth. It can get pretty messy. I thought that was common knowledge.

Pureracket
Nov 6th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Janice has cracked me the f*cked up in this thread. :haha:

mckyle.
Nov 6th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Perfect Lover is SOOOOO good. People should have bought this CD.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I can't believe you are getting SOOOO defensive about this :lol: What are you? Twenty? Stop acting so middle school about everything.
SOOOOOO defensive? :confused: I wrote a few sentences calling you out, it wasn't exactly an essay. It really has nothing to do with being defensive, it's just a conversation. I'm merely trying to enlighten you on the situation since you can't seem to grasp what's actually going on by yourself.

And seriously, I wouldn't talk about acting your own age, since you take some bullshit like this from Perez Hilton are all like 'OMG look!!!!11'. :lol:

mckyle.
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Stop attacking her kidz, pplz!

Blackout won't hit #1!

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:57 PM
:hugzandkizzez: :hug:

Srsly Doll, grow up. You're acting like a 16 year old.
:haha:

Glad you got the point, dear.

mckyle.
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:25 AM
Still can't believe it :sad:

Cat's Pajamas
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:27 AM
:weirdo:

mckyle.
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:40 AM
:weirdo:

I know! It's pretty retarded that they allowed the Eagles' sales to count even though they only sold it at one store!!

abercrombieguy23
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:41 AM
I know! It's pretty retarded that they allowed the Eagles' sales to count even though they only sold it at one store!!

WHY DOES IT MATTER WHERE THEY SOLD IT....

ITS EVEN MORE EMBARASSING THEY MORE THAN DOUBLED HER USING ONLY ONE STORE...

700,000 vs 290,000

HMM who should be #1...

the eagles r a legendary band

i am not surprised

mckyle.
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:50 AM
^^ hater.

abercrombieguy23
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:31 AM
^^ hater.

im gonna drop down to your maturity level and say

EAGLES #1 EAGLES #1 EAGLES #1

mckyle.
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:42 AM
fifty told me go ahead and switch the style up and if they hate then let them hate and watch the money pile up.

BigB08822
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:56 AM
The Eagles should definitely be #1. How can you argue they shouldn't because they only sold at one store? That makes it even worse!!!!! I love Brit's album but in this case, she did not sell the most albums this week!

Sally Struthers
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:59 AM
One of the rags is saying she might be pregnant again and doesn't know who the father is. I didn't read the article, just the headline, but it was saying how she has blackouts and sexual hook-ups all the time and has "a problem with birth control." It would really top it all off if she gets knocked up and doesn't know who the father is. That would be classic.

I'm totally out of the Britney loop these days. My mailman has been stealing my Enquirers lately I believe. One day I caught him sitting in the truck in front of my mailbox flipping through the pages to look at the pictures. I rushed out and he stuffed it back in and sped off to the next mailbox. The nerve of some people. :fiery:

~{X}~
Nov 7th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Its all good, Britney's album is amazing! :D

njnetswill
Nov 7th, 2007, 05:13 AM
That's because the Eagles fanbase goes out and buys albums while BS fans torrent them. Minus the mindless preteens.

Bacardi
Nov 7th, 2007, 06:10 AM
WHY DOES IT MATTER WHERE THEY SOLD IT....

ITS EVEN MORE EMBARASSING THEY MORE THAN DOUBLED HER USING ONLY ONE STORE...

700,000 vs 290,000

HMM who should be #1...

the eagles r a legendary band

i am not surprised

Exactly, the Eagles are a classic legendary band that spans fans from all age groups. Not like Brit fans who are usually one type of person :tape:

Eagles can outsell Brit by just releasing an album in WALMART, while Brit has her album everywhere & Eagles like doubled her. :lol: Talk about embarrassing. Just imagine if she'd put this CD out when Fifty & Kanye West came out. Her management knew better than to put her up against any real contention, I mean her biggest threats were Christmas Albums and the Eagles, and she's lucky she can beat out Christmas albums.

This CD will fall off the charts quicker than you can blackout. :haha:

Bacardi
Nov 7th, 2007, 06:19 AM

I saw that magazine Hel, I was thinking "Well if it's true, and I so hope it is; who's going to take the kid away from the white trash this time?" Because we all know she doesn't deserve a mouse to care for, let alone a child. Maybe thru DNA testing the father can file for custody and win, because this woman has no care for her children or herself!

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl! :yeah:

williams.i.am
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:18 PM
don't matter cuz peeps are still gon buy the bish's album. dayum she lucky! *smh*

Harju.
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Pretty conveinent that the rule was changed the same week that Blackout was released. Wait, not even the same week. They changed the rule the day the numbers were in. :rolleyes:.

#2 is still pretty good. I mean 300K with practically no promotion and how messed up her life is, is amazing. ANY ARTIST would have killed to sell 300K.

Viktymise
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I saw that magazine Hel, I was thinking "Well if it's true, and I so hope it is; who's going to take the kid away from the white trash this time?" Because we all know she doesn't deserve a mouse to care for, let alone a child. Maybe thru DNA testing the father can file for custody and win, because this woman has no care for her children or herself!

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl! :yeah:

STFU :o At least this "White Trash" is more successful than you will ever be.

silverwhite
Nov 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM
:haha:

alfonsojose
Nov 7th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Who the f*ck are those .. eagles :scratch: ?
Britney :hearts:

Pie800
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Does anyone have the current 'Blackout' positions on iTunes? I hear she's no. 1 in Canada, Israel, Ireland. Hopefully she'll also make no. 1 in Japan. #2 for Billboard is still pretty good. Also when you think about it, she's charting well in other countries too, and in many places higher than In the Zone did (for example in the UK she's currently #2, where In the Zone's peak was 14; also she's #3 with Blackout in Australia, while her highest was #10 with In the Zone). So it all works out in the end I guess.

And btw, she still holds the record as the only female artist to have 5 consecutive studio albums that debut in the top 2 on the Billboard charts every time. I have a bad feeling Beyonce is gonna break her record for 4 consecutive #1 debuts though :eek::(:sad:

Qrystyna
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I had thought I heard the Eagles album wasn't going to be chart eligible because it was only being sold in a few locations, but I guess that wasn't true...

harloo
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:11 PM
That's because the Eagles fanbase goes out and buys albums while BS fans torrent them. Minus the mindless preteens.

Exactly, it's just a bunch of old dudes and women buying cd's instead of downloading them like most Britney fans who claim to be die hard. Plus this is the Eagles first album in like 20 years or something, the RIAA did the right thing. You really have to be a special act to sell over 700,000 albums first week out, Kayne West did it, Eagles beat out Britney, and I think Alicia Keys new joint might hit 700K first week out.

Pie800
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:02 AM
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/interact.jsp

VOTE!!

Pheobo
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:48 AM
I love the note of incredulity that the eagles are outselling that trashy talentless woman.

isn't that the way it should be?

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2007, 02:32 AM
I love the note of incredulity that the eagles are outselling that trashy talentless woman.

isn't that the way it should be?

It's shocking only because the Eagles' album is only selling at Walmart. :o

Cage
Nov 8th, 2007, 03:25 AM
I really did hope it got up to 1 it might next week :)

Edward.
Nov 8th, 2007, 03:46 AM
Common sense prevailing. Unlike Britney, the Eagles are not shit.

mckyle.
Nov 8th, 2007, 11:53 AM
^^ I'm guessing you have inferior dancing skills? :p

KennyChante4ever
Nov 8th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Who the f*ck are those .. eagles :scratch: ?
Britney :hearts:

It's hard to give you a current band that would be on par with The Eagles because rock bands don't have the staying power like they did back then. This is a stretch but I guess you could call them the mellow version of the Red Hot Chili Peppers back in the 70's. Not a great analogy but it's the best I could do because as I said, bands don't last very long anymore and The Eagles were all about the music (and politics) and didn't care about image like they do today. Steffi Graf is a big fan of theirs. :)

Edward.
Nov 8th, 2007, 03:18 PM
^^ I'm guessing you have inferior dancing skills? :p

I dance to Dance bands like Faithless. Britney Spears does not produce Dance music. She produces Shit music, a genre shared by Rihanna/Beyonce/Mariah/kanye West.

sfselesfan
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:01 PM
#2 on iTunes for the person who was asking. None of the songs are in the top listings.

SF