PDA

View Full Version : how are madrid tickets selling?

DokicPova
Nov 4th, 2007, 06:12 PM
better or worse than last year?

Nov 4th, 2007, 06:36 PM
I hope better but not at all sure

hilluis
Nov 4th, 2007, 07:40 PM
From what you can see on the website, not so well. Half empty for the finals and plenty of good seats available all week. The mens' tournament in Madrid sold out completely, final was booked out in March this year.... a bit sad really.

iguales78
Nov 7th, 2007, 06:03 AM
I have a few extra tickets. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP!

Jorn
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:21 PM
The commentator said there was a half full crowd, 3.500, what Ithink it good for the first day...When we're in Spain and no local players.

patricio
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Well, it is something normal, yesterday I wanted to watch the matches but they were so bad quality for a Championships that I couldnt really watch more than 3 points ina row... and certainly there is NO A SINGLE player Im interested in watching.

I find Henin very VERY boring to watch and all those DFs.... just compare her to Steffi Graf, top Seles or Navratilova... no way!

The rest of the players have NO CHARISMA AT ALL!!!! Chakvetadze is like she doesnt exist, Kutznetsova is utterly boring to watch... I cant even keep the match when she is in the court.

And last but not least, all that errors festival! All errors, all similar games, everybody hits hard and no thinking at all, no interesting personalities. Just Jankovic has like a spark sometimes, but its not enough... the tour is missing stars really.

Nobody knows these players... before everybody would know who Hingis, Pierce, Capriati, Seles, Graf, Sabatini were....

Now you say Ivanovic or even Henin and nobody knows who they are!