PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of my sister's boyfriend ?

Just Do It
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
My sister is for 15 months with one guy in a relationship. I met her boyfriend 3 months ago and I realized he is a gold digger. He does not work and he is not planning to start. My sister works and has a good sallary, she drives and has her own flat in which she is planning to move soon.
Her boyfriend is always asking her for money ( for alcohol and betting ) and is calling her to pick him up wherever he is. Since my sister and I are alone every weekend, he is coming to my house and telling me what to do. Tonight I told him I will watch TV with my friends but he told me he is watching TV tonight so I should forget about it :tape:

He is even eating here every day and drinking my father's alcohol. BTW he is 29 and I am 19 :)

I mentioned that to my sister but she told me I am just overreacting. (Love is blind)

I hope somebody will give me an advice how to get rid of him or how to open my sister's eyes ? I am DESPERATE :sobbing:

JAMESYBABY!
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:11 PM
:O:o bab i would tell him to fuck off hehe

and get a fuckin job,,,,

wht a fucking looser

he needs a slap :p

Sally Struthers
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:34 PM
I don't think you can. You'll just have to wait for her to realize that he's sponging off of her and then dump him. It's best not to put your nose where it doesn't belong, especially when it comes to relationships of other family members.

Olórin
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:40 PM
When you say he's coming to your house, are you still living with your parents? (father's alcohol comment)

If so and he's not letting you watch T.V, and STEALING from your parents, then "tell on him" (in effect) to your parents and tell them this. Let them lay down the rules in their own house.

But beyond that re: the relationship itself. I don't think there's much you can really do sorry :shrug:

Hachiko
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:44 PM
Try talking to him or your sister? The worst that can happen is he hits you or something, but then at least there's a reason for them to break up. Not sure what else to suggest that hasn't been said...

Just Do It
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:48 PM
When you say he's coming to your house, are you still living with your parents? (father's alcohol comment)

If so and he's not letting you watch T.V, and STEALING from your parents, then "tell on him" (in effect) to your parents and tell them this. Let them lay down the rules in their own house.

But beyond that re: the relationship itself. I don't think there's much you can really do sorry :shrug:

I live with my sister and dad. My dad works a lot and he is abroad every weekend. Her BF is coming at weekends, lately he even started coming when my dad is here. I think he has a plan to move in out big house :crying2:

JAMESYBABY!
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:52 PM
hehe ur sis will prob. move out soon.... so u wiill have no problem

Olórin
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:57 PM
I live with my sister and dad. My dad works a lot and he is abroad every weekend. Her BF is coming at weekends, lately he even started coming when my dad is here. I think he has a plan to move in out big house :crying2:

Hmm, sounds like it. You really need to keep your sister on your side/neutral, and be smart about it. Don't be openly antipathetic to your sister's bf in front of her. If anything try to encourage him to be nasty to you in front of her, so she perhaps get's to see another side to him that she doesn't like, and becomes over time alienated from him. Or decides to keep him separate from her family life perhaps....

Also is he older/bigger than you? As if it get's any worse, then you could always threaten him, strong arm tactics can be effective :p Just a suggestion, don't go and beat him up on my advice though :lol:

Epigone
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:07 PM
Get Ana Frank to seduce your sister :shrug:

Of course, then you'd have her hanging around all the time...:unsure:

Apoleb
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
I think you should be honest with your sister, and tell her how you feel about him without sounding too confrontational. Tell her also that if she doesn't want to change her mind, you'd respect her decision. I think that will make her think more about this, and maybe confront her bf about this stuff and dump him. I think that's all you can do. If she still agrees to be with him, then it's really her choice.

Scotso
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:08 PM
Tell her that you had sex with him. Twice.

Olórin
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:11 PM

:lol:

ce
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:19 PM
Danilo jos uvek su zajedno :o
Ne mogu da verujem u ono za TV
Kakav moron
Kazi to sestri obavezno
STOKA od coveka

Kart
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:23 PM
Love is blind so I'd suggest you mind your own business.

Alternatively, come onto him.

Olórin
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:36 PM

Charming! :lol: Well it kinda is his business if the cheeky b*stard is telling him he can't watch his own T.V!

Alternatively, come onto him.

Such a popular rememedy to all of lifes woes :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:37 PM
Try talking to him or your sister? The worst that can happen is he hits you or something, but then at least there's a reason for them to break up. Not sure what else to suggest that hasn't been said...

lol. that's a fun strategy

mykarma
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:48 PM
My sister is for 15 months with one guy in a relationship. I met her boyfriend 3 months ago and I realized he is a gold digger. He does not work and he is not planning to start. My sister works and has a good sallary, she drives and has her own flat in which she is planning to move soon.
Her boyfriend is always asking her for money ( for alcohol and betting ) and is calling her to pick him up wherever he is. Since my sister and I are alone every weekend, he is coming to my house and telling me what to do. Tonight I told him I will watch TV with my friends but he told me he is watching TV tonight so I should forget about it :tape:

He is even eating here every day and drinking my father's alcohol. BTW he is 29 and I am 19 :)

I mentioned that to my sister but she told me I am just overreacting. (Love is blind)

I hope somebody will give me an advice how to get rid of him or how to open my sister's eyes ? I am DESPERATE :sobbing:
The more you talk against him the more she'll feel the need to defend him. She already knows he's a Loser but doesn't care at this time. IMO, the best thing to do is to talk to your father.

Rollo
Nov 4th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Sally, Serena-Fan, and myKarma have all given you good advice IMO.

Yoo don't have to say you like the jerk, but you also don't have to tell her you hate him unless she asks you what you think. Even when she asks you what you think make sure she means it.

When loser dude invades YOUR space though it's a different matter. You can let him know in no uncertain terms that it's your house without dragging your sister into it.

Most of all be patient if you can-good luck!

PS-a backup strategy: get one of your friends to come onto him and have your sister "catch" them:tape:

No Name Face
Nov 4th, 2007, 02:24 AM
You should get him really drunk and seduce him. Do it in your sister's bed and when she gets home from work, she'll see. This isn't foolproof though --- if she wants to join in, you're screwed.

Scotso
Nov 4th, 2007, 02:40 AM

Love IS blind, that's why a concerned observer is sometimes needed to make the person realize what a dumb fuck they're in love with. :shrug:

Scotso
Nov 4th, 2007, 02:41 AM
You should get him really drunk and seduce him. Do it in your sister's bed and when she gets home from work, she'll see. This isn't foolproof though --- if she wants to join in, you're screwed.

:spit:

Kart
Nov 4th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Love IS blind, that's why a concerned observer is sometimes needed to make the person realize what a dumb fuck they're in love with. :shrug:

Yes but is the observer concerned with his sister's interests or his own in this case ?

People don't listen when they're in love I've found - they need to realise it for themselves - but occasionally that may be because we don't see what positives the lover is bringing to the relationship.

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2007, 10:29 AM

:sobbing:

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Anyway, last night my friends came and we forced him to move from TV room, ut then he was on my computer, spending my internet :o

drake3781
Nov 4th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Is he sleeping there with your sister, with your dad away, and you there? Does your dad know about it? What does your dad think of all of this?

Just Do It
Nov 4th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Yes, he is sleeping here at weekends ( not every time, though, but once or twice a month for sure ).

My dad does not know that and he does not like him but he does not care, in fact :tape:

I can tell that to my dad but my sister will be realyl angry, i cant do it to her.

daniela86
Nov 4th, 2007, 06:03 PM
PS-a backup strategy: get one of your friends to come onto him and have your sister "catch" them:tape:

That's the best way of getting rid of him :tape: but your sister will probably realise that she has made a mistake sooner or later.

drake3781
Nov 5th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Yes, he is sleeping here at weekends ( not every time, though, but once or twice a month for sure ).

My dad does not know that and he does not like him but he does not care, in fact :tape:

I can tell that to my dad but my sister will be realyl angry, i cant do it to her.

Somehow your dad has to get more information and take better control of the situation. You should let him know, without tattling on your sister, that he (your dad) needs to set up some clear rules and check up on things a lot better.

I don't like the way the boyfriend seems to feel like he has free rein of the house, and is superior to you who lives there. He should be a welcome guest but one who acts like a guest.

mandy7
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:28 AM
you have sex with him, then say you were drunk and he blindfolded you, so you didn't realise it was her bf.
say you found out the next morning and kicked him outta your bed right away

Brett.
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:49 AM
you have sex with him, then say you were drunk and he blindfolded you, so you didn't realise it was her bf.
say you found out the next morning and kicked him outta your bed right away

Lol. That's the best way to say to your sister, Danilo! :p :lol:

LoveFifteen
Nov 5th, 2007, 03:04 PM
It sucks when someone you care about starts dating an awful person. A friend of mine has started dating a guy who's a complete asshole. None of us want to hang out with him anymore because he's always with his new boyfriend.

If your sister is moving out soon, then that should solve the problems you're having with her boyfriend. He won't be stealing your parents alcohol and kicking you off the TV.

As for breaking them up, you can't really do much. Your sister is choosing to disrespect herself in this way by dating this loser. I dated a loser once, too. Maybe I was hoping that my love could inspire him to become a responsible adult, but the truth is that I was willing to endure the problems because it was the BEST. SEX. EVER.

Maybe this guy is laying some serious pipe in your sister. :)

Helen Lawson
Nov 5th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I figure she knows he's a loser, he probably has a big dick or is good in bed, so she's putting up with him. Weather the storm, hon! That kind of hold over a person never lasts. And that's a direct quote from a letter Joan Crawford wrote to Christina while Christina was in college. Christina was upset because a boy she liked wasn't interested in her because he was seeing a girl who was "putting out." Joan told her to be patient with that advice. Actually, in the 20th Anniversary Edition of "Mommie Dearest" there is a lot of adult letters and interaction between the two. Joan gives out very good adult advice.
There is nothing you can do. She will realize he's bad in her own time, you will have to be patient. The only other advice I would give is, each month in one of my fag rags, there is always some fantasy, or someone writing in about a "real" experience, where he bed downs the sister's trashy boyfriend. You could try that and then rat him out. I'm not sure it would be worth it, but it's an alternative.

Infiniti2001
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Beat his ass :lol: Of course she 'll get closer to him :eek:

Wiggly
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Hire a prostitute, make him sleep with her and put a secret camera in the room. Make sure you can see a date or something.

And give it to your sister.

williams.i.am
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:39 AM

my advice to you is stay out of grown folks bizness! honey this is your sister's flava. did u think that maybe if she was hooked up with a dude that was nice to her that she might be bored??? i know that it sound crazy but a lot of folk roll like that. there got to be drama or they mad bored. :rolleyes: just be there for big sis when the real shit begins...

alfonsojose
Nov 7th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Wait for your dumb sister to learn the lesson and be ready to pic the pieces :shrug:

williams.i.am
Nov 7th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Wait for your dumb sister to learn the lesson and be ready to pic the pieces :shrug:

that's what i'm sayin! :yeah:

sfselesfan
Nov 7th, 2007, 07:14 PM
(1) Kick his ass.
(2) Poison his beer.
(3) Sick his bookie on him.
(4) Accuse him of a horrid crime.
(5) Seduce him.
(6) Hire a prostitute to start calling your sister's home phone and asking for him.
(7) Start sending him sexually explicit text messages from a phone that cannot be traced.
(8) Take out an explicit ad (in his image) on Craigslist and arrange for your sister to find it.
(9) Leave a bottle of Valtrex on your sister's nightstand.

SF

"Topaz"
Nov 7th, 2007, 07:58 PM
(1) Kick his ass.
(2) Poison his beer.
(3) Sick his bookie on him.
(4) Accuse him of a horrid crime.
(5) Seduce him.
(6) Hire a prostitute to start calling your sister's home phone and asking for him.
(7) Start sending him sexually explicit text messages from a phone that cannot be traced.
(8) Take out an explicit ad (in his image) on Craigslist and arrange for your sister to find it.
(9) Leave a bottle of Valtrex on your sister's nightstand.

SF
(10) If after all this he's still around, then shoot him. :lol:

Just Do It
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
:scared:

Mrs. Peel
Nov 8th, 2007, 03:58 PM
As most people have already wisely stated, you can't do anything about him. He is what he is...a loser and a deadbeat.

The person who needs a talking to is your sister. She is the one who has decided to support the good for nothing POS. Grin and bear it. She'll move out soon and hopefully learn her lesson before it's too late! :help: If she was going to marry him or have his baby...maybe that will be the time for an intervention!!! :eek:

Just Do It
May 29th, 2008, 09:28 PM
BUMP !

Well, he stole my dad's credit card ( it was in my sisters bag that day ) and took 40$ from it. My dad realized 40$ is missing, went to police, took bank security cam tape ans saw him. After it my sister showed it to him and she left him ... after 2 years of a relationship. How sad.

Sally Struthers
May 29th, 2008, 09:31 PM
BUMP !

Well, he stole my dad's credit card ( it was in my sisters bag that day ) and took 40$ from it. My dad realized 40$ is missing, went to police, took bank security cam tape ans saw him. After it my sister showed it to him and she left him ... after 2 years of a relationship. How sad.

how sad? You got what you wanted. You should jump for joy!

Just Do It
May 29th, 2008, 09:32 PM
how sad? You got what you wanted. You should jump for joy!

True, But I did not have anything to do with it. My sister is devastated, though. She'll be better, I am sure.

JAMESYBABY!
May 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
:aww:

Bab !

Olórin
May 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a good result in the end then!

Kart
May 29th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I'd forgotten how sympathetic I was when I replied to this thread last year :o.

At any rate, it sounds like it $40 was a small price to pay.

Your sister will get over it eventually.

Sally Struthers
May 29th, 2008, 09:42 PM
True, But I did not have anything to do with it. My sister is devastated, though. She'll be better, I am sure.

better to learn he's a sleezeball now than with a ring on her finger

LoveFifteen
May 29th, 2008, 09:49 PM
better to learn he's a sleezeball now than with a ring on her finger

Or a bun in the oven! :o

Infiniti2001
May 29th, 2008, 10:11 PM

Better she finds out that he is a crook now , rather than when the cops come to handcuff him after he has stolen more later down the road :shrug:

drake3781
May 29th, 2008, 10:27 PM
What exactly did he do with respect to the credit card and the 40 dollars? Can you give all the details?

blackcrave
Jun 1st, 2008, 10:22 AM
give some advices to you sister and she doesn't believe you leave her alone until she will learn her lesson..