PDA

View Full Version : Martina Hingis is 100% innocent and everyone knows it

GreatMate
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:10 AM
If you think of all the things she has achieved on and off the court in the past decade, drugs are not on the list. Yes she may have had medication for things, that have some kind of drug in it but what medication doesnt. She is so well respected in the tennis world even by tournament directors like Paul Mcnamee they can see through this drug ordeal because everyone know if she has taken something it was not deliberate. She is a champion, ambassador, and she is human like everyone else. She confessed and the WTA had no idea that speaks volumns for her courage. People need to get behind her and celebrate her as a champion not, to see how her career ended. All the best for your future martina and dont let bad situations end your career on a low

go hingis
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:40 AM
nice post. I agree. It just doesn't add up with the person Martina is and the fact she was very in your face and never one to hide. Also the whole timing of it. So much just doesn't seem to make sense.

MistyGrey
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:51 AM
I dont know if she used coke or not, but cheating is out of question! Even if she did take cocaine, I doubt that she wanted to use it as a performance enhancing drug. Maybe she used it for recreational purposes, I dont know..but it is completely clear that she is not an addict ,otherwise she would've been caught a long time back. So there is no question of cheating whatsoever. She never failed a drug test before this year, none of what she has achieved should be questioned.

And this coming from someone who was never a fan of hers...

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
yes she may be in a party ,,

micah63
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:20 AM
nice post. I agree. It just doesn't add up with the person Martina is and the fact she was very in your face and never one to hide. Also the whole timing of it. So much just doesn't seem to make sense.

It adds up very nicely.
She always had a mean streak. That was obviously from the start.
If I had had to chose a top WTA player of whom I could have imagined that she takes recreational drugs it would have been her.
She has been tested positive, her "hair test" is a cheap media stunt (very telling!) and doesn't prove ANYTHING to the contrary.

She is a doper. Live with it.

mckyle.
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:15 PM
Even the best slip up. She did coke, no denying it.

azmad_88
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:27 PM
I still think there might be a mistake....hope she is innocent

hingis44
Nov 3rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
we must sign this petition :

http://www.petitiononline.com/hingis/petition-sign.html
thank you fo martina!

darice
Nov 5th, 2007, 04:29 PM
i totally think marti is innocent. there was a mistake and she's talking about it openly to stop the papers from starting a lot of "stuff". i know she's gonna come out on top cause there's no reason for her to lie about this and no reason for her to take cocaine during a tournament. it's not like it's gonna help you. c'mon now.

tae04
Nov 5th, 2007, 05:33 PM
I believe she is innocent, also. If she was a user it would have shown up on tests years ago... Thats why I don't come on this website after certain news or certain people lose because it becomes a whole front page of bashing and bs.

friendsita
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Agree... she's inocent.

iWill
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:19 PM
I think Martina is innocent. Although I would like to know why this is just now coming out and if she did test positive how could that happen. If she was an addict she'd been caught years ago although it does make things suspicious that she retired once she was accused. If I were innocent I'd have announced I'm taking a break till my name is clear but not retire so.... its still fishy but I believe shes innocent.

Volcana
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:25 PM
There have been world class athletes using recreational drugs (cocaine, marijuana, etc) for decades. She'd be neither the first, not the last, tennis player.

As for 'knowing' she's '100% innocent', I've never met Martina Hingis. I have no idea is recreational drug use is an occassional indulgence of her's or not, and I doubt you do either.

kabuki
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Know one knows one way or the other (unlike some all-knowing people ITT). I for one hope she clears her name.

ico4498
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:40 PM
impossible to know anything '100%' except fans' gullibility. and 100% is probably a stretch for that too ...

John.
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I think she's innocent

servenrichie
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM
I have refrained from saying anything about this case, but now I am tired of hearing how poor Martina is innocent. The same people beating this innocent drum would have been lynching other top players, say Sharapova or Williams in similar circumstance.
I say enough already!
Whether she took it for performance enhancement or recreational purposes is beside the point. She is a world class athlete making more money than 90% of the rest of the world population can only dream of and if one of her obligations is to keep herself clean from drugs, then she should either do it or butt off the sports.
Having been caught and crying wolf now is really irritating. Didnt we hear from her manager say that she only knew about the results of the tests in september. So tell me, when did she take the hair test?
Immediately she submitted the urine in July, knowing what the results are going to look like or months later in september, when she heard about the results?
I said enough!
Martina's ego has always been her undoing. Maybe she cant live with being an also-ran or whatever her problem is.
I find it extremely stupid, that she goes and tarnishes her image, reputation and achievement for what?
For the love of the sport. Yea right!:devil:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Whatever.