PDA

View Full Version : PSP Tennis Games Questions, WTA Players on games HELP ME CHOOSE

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2007, 06:33 AM
Alright I'm one hell of a Hingis fan, and yes she's retired & I'm not happy over what's going on. But I just recently bought a PSP, because of the fact my PS2 tore up and I had several WTA games for it. Well, I've noticed that currently the games I can buy for my PSP that's tennis are going to be ATP & WTA combined, I don't mind that. But according to the covers, the only game I see that clearly has Hingis as a cover girl which tells me she's 100% certainly in the game is Smash Court Tennis 3.
What I want to know is, is she in the other 2 games I can get here in the US to work on my PSP. They are Virtua Tennis 3 & Virtua Tennis World, is Hingis a player in those games as well? ANd if so, out of the 3 being a Hingis fan, and also cheering for Henin, which game would be a best fit for me. I just want to make sure I Have my favorite player in there so even thou she's retired in my fantasy hand held PSP world she can continue to win tournaments.

So if any of you have the games, post reviews & most importantly let me know if Hingis are in those Virtua tennis games. :D :help:

tennisvideos
Nov 3rd, 2007, 08:25 AM
I have SCT3 and VT3 on PSP and I have to say SCT3 is one of my favourite tennis games out of ALL the tennis games I have - and I have played everything since pong in the 80s.

And you will love playing as Hingis on the PSP although you have to create your own player to play on the world tour. But you could create your own version of Martina Hingis.

So my recommendation is SCT3 :)

Bacardi
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:16 AM
I have SCT3 and VT3 on PSP and I have to say SCT3 is one of my favourite tennis games out of ALL the tennis games I have - and I have played everything since pong in the 80s.

And you will love playing as Hingis on the PSP although you have to create your own player to play on the world tour. But you could create your own version of Martina Hingis.

So my recommendation is SCT3 :)

Thanks for the recommendation. I just went to Amazon marketplace & ordered it for $21 shipping & all. Hopefully it won't take long to arrive now from Arizona to Virginia. :)

The old Hingis game I had was some WTA game for PS2 with Dokic on the cover, but now that my PS2 has died :sad: I just went with something I can travel with. Plus thanks to some links in the Media section, I found on megaupload or something like that a match of Martina vs Venus in Rome & downloaded it, found a converter for free and bought myself a 1 GB card so I even have a match stored on there I can watch. My new 1GB card enables me to do so much more than the 32MB card I had at first just for games. But I never realized when I bought the PSP all the things i can do with it. Like use my wireless router to get online with it, put videos on there, and even music. I'm much happier now that I have space to put things on it. :)

Now my decisions are if I should buy Scarface for PSP or the GTA games for PSP. Plus I'm wanting Manhunt 2. Now I've had GTA for PS2 all of them, but I hear Scarface is basically the same w/ the movie to go along with it & it's under $10 on amazon marketplace so I'll be ordering it tomorrow I think. Meaning for games, currently I have: Medievil, NHL 07, Starwars Battlefront Renegade Squadron (I have the Vader white PSP), and for movies on UMD I have Viva La Bam and some Mirrormask movie :shrug: Until my orders arrive, then I guess Scarface & SCT3. Can't wait!!!!

Thank you so much for the suggestion thou, I went right over there and ordered it so I hope it arrives soon. Althou if I don't start putting some of this stuff back for Xmas I won't have anything :lol:

Thank you :wavey: :hug: