PDA

View Full Version : I saw Robyn in Concert Last Night

rightous
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:28 PM
So last night, me and my friends went to see Robyn in concert. First of all, the girl can really sing but she has such an energy and presence that it makes you want to go crazy.

Anyway she sing all her tracks from the new album (although for some of us we have it years), but the big news is that 'Be Mine!' is definetly the next single (another number 1 methinks)

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:37 PM
Awesome! :worship: I hope she tours th US sometime in 2008 :bounce:

xr6turbo
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Apparently she is touring with Sneaky Sound System in Australia! :D

MLF
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
Glad you enjoyed her gig. I love her latest album, way different to how she used to be.

You need to check out Bertine Zetlitz from Norway. She has a best of coming out soon which is a great starting point.

rightous
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Glad you enjoyed her gig. I love her latest album, way different to how she used to be.

You need to check out Bertine Zetlitz from Norway. She has a best of coming out soon which is a great starting point.

Hey MLF I checked out Bertine some time ago after you talked about her in another thread. I was very impressed.

The thing I loved about the concert is that Robyn has such an eccentic following, from hip hoppers, to electronica fans, to pop fans - I guess as you say MLF it is her interesting fusion of music:)

rightous
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Awesome! :worship: I hope she tours th US sometime in 2008 :bounce:

She might do, 'With Every Heartbeat' has just been released to US radio

Forever More
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:48 AM
What the hell happened to her face? :o She looks like a totally different person now than she did when she first came out in 1997. :tape:

rightous
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:55 AM
What the hell happened to her face? :o She looks like a totally different person now than she did when she first came out in 1997. :tape:

lol, I was very afraid of her eyebrows in the 'Handle Me' video. In person she is stunning