PDA

View Full Version : Heartbreaking Video's of the Interview.....Hingis says goodbye for good.

CaptnMatt
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:26 AM
CNN STORY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7973ICn0Bc&NR=1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7973ICn0Bc&NR=1)

HINGIS INTERVIEW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XBEudbBYA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XBEudbBYA)

You can tell how sincere she is.....man, this is heartbreaking.....I'll miss you Martina :sad:

cheo23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:40 AM
Um, WHAT language is she speaking???? I don't understand!!!!

Tennisation
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:42 AM
CaptnMatt, I feel sorry for u, both of ur fave retiring in the same year!:hug:

justine schnyder
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:55 AM
Tanka Matt
That's so sad! :sad:

*Jean*
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:56 AM
The interview is moving :sad:

Xanadu11
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:57 AM
She looks so sad. You can just feel her pain. She clearly loves tennis, she has given her whole life to tennis. It's sad it has to end this way, regardless of whether she did coke or not.

GoDominique
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:00 AM
Um, WHAT language is she speaking???? I don't understand!!!!
IT's liKe, FrencH or sumthin!!!!!!!!

LTT
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:01 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

how horrible. :sad:

treufreund
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:06 AM
I think it is very sad. i feel really sad for her and for Davydenko both

bie
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:14 AM
IT's liKe, FrencH or sumthin!!!!!!!!

It's German.

cheo23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
It's German.

But why Did miss Martina Hingis Speak german?? She's from Swizerland and they all speak Swiss???!!

A Magicman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
She's just reading what her attorney has written down for her.

"I can't rule out that anyone in my environment has put a substance into my fruit juice which, effectively, contained cocaine." :lol:

Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall, Schätzchen.

A Magicman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:46 AM
But why Did miss Martina Hingis Speak german?? She's from Swizerland and they all speak Swiss???!!

And Swiss is like what? :help:

In Switzerland they speak German, French, Italian and Rhaeto-Romanic in weird dialects depending on where they live.

Tennisation
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:58 AM
But why Did miss Martina Hingis Speak german?? She's from Swizerland and they all speak Swiss???!!:haha: I think u should be tested for drug abuse

Princeza
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:59 AM
This is so sad :sad:

Andy.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:04 AM
Poor Martina this is just horrible

ViennaCalling
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:07 AM
Martina :sad:

vma
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:13 AM
I will miss you Martina :sad: :sad: :sad:

Bartek
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:25 AM
:sad:

cheo23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:55 AM
And Swiss is like what? :help:

In Switzerland they speak German, French, Italian and Rhaeto-Romanic in weird dialects depending on where they live.

Why Can't they just GET IT TOGETHER and Speak one Language!!!!!! How on earth do Swiss People talk to Each other if they use German and Speak in Italian all of a Sudden!!!!

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:56 AM
:sobbing: she looks so pretty there

bie
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:02 AM
Why Can't they just GET IT TOGETHER and Speak one Language!!!!!! How on earth do Swiss People talk to Each other if they use German and Speak in Italian all of a Sudden!!!!

All of a sudden? :lol:

A Magicman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:22 AM

WTF? :lol:

There's German speaking areas, French speaking areas a.s.o. and I even heard about people, who are capable of speaking more than one language. One can hardly believe it, I know.

gentenaire
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:26 AM
It's German.

Uhm...Bie...so is GoDom!

CiuMH
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
Martinaa :sad:

bie
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:52 AM
Uhm...Bie...so is GoDom!

http://209.85.12.236/4750/155/emo/oops.gif Sorry gentenaire, maybe it is due of my poor knowledge of the english language but I don't understand the meaning of your post... http://209.85.12.236/4750/155/emo/nietzeker.gif

Help me out please. http://209.85.12.236/4750/155/emo/hanginboom.gif

Nicjac
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:55 AM

To make matters worse - some of us even speak English ::help:

CORIA01
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:24 PM
poor martina
She is innocent!

Pasta-Na
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:32 PM
She's just reading what her attorney has written down for her.

"I can't rule out that anyone in my environment has put a substance into my fruit juice which, effectively, contained cocaine." :lol:

Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall, Schätzchen.

LOL! u r funny :p :lol:

Xanadu11
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:35 PM
Take 2 on it- I can really feel her sadness but it really feels like someone who has been caught. If I was accused of taking drugs and I didn't, I would be angry and then the sadness would come later. She seems defeated and caught. If she did take drugs, and even worse takes them regularly I hope she figures everything out and is happy.

lynch79
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:55 PM
I love you Martina! I'll miss you! :(

Billabong
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:13 PM
Take 2 on it- I can really feel her sadness but it really feels like someone who has been caught. If I was accused of taking drugs and I didn't, I would be angry and then the sadness would come later. She seems defeated and caught. If she did take drugs, and even worse takes them regularly I hope she figures everything out and is happy.

I don't think she would have reacted any differently, guilty or not. She acted like any normal person I think..

RenaSlam.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:22 PM
I'll miss you Martina. :sad:

Cokehead.

Cat123
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:47 PM
I find it hard to believe that anyone can take cocaine by accident. But regardless, it's horrible and cruel that her wonderful career has to end like this whether by her own doing or not. It's sad for her fans.

Tennis-Chick
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:50 PM
I feel so sorry for Martina, you can just see the sadness in her eyes in the press conference :sad: She had a great career, it's a shame this is the way it has to end.

Dexter
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
Cheo as always makes a comedy out of a thread. :haha:

LoveFifteen
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:02 PM
God damn, Cheo23 is so fucking ignorant and stupid. I hope for her sake, it's all just a comedy routine. :unsure:

In this interview, Martina is speaking German, not Swiss German.

thiskidhasit
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:37 PM
I'll miss you Martina. :sad:

Cokehead.

Allez, Justine!

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:56 PM
What are u? like 5 years old?:rolleyes:
I'll miss u martina:sad: :sad:

Sam L
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:12 PM
In this interview, Martina is speaking German, not Swiss German.

How can you tell? I thought the differences weren't that big?

hablo
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:19 PM
I thought there was supposed to be quite a few differences between Swiss German and German?

Davenselesport
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:21 PM
It is definitely German, not Swiss-German.
The pronunciations and inflections are very different.

FORZA SARITA
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:27 PM

:spit:

Gerri
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:32 PM
Poor Martina :sad: Such a sad way to end her career. I'll miss her and her perma-grin.

Mightymirza
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:59 PM
martina :sad: win the legal battle please..

brent-o
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:10 PM
You know I'm saddest because of what her life after tennis will be like. She was restless in retirement before, finding that she wasn't happy. So she came back. And now she'll always have this drug allegation hanging over her head, whether she did it or not. I would love for her to commentate but honestly I see her not being too involved in tennis because of negative public opinion. It truly is sad for a great player.

LefandePatty
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:32 PM

:spit: :haha: :rolls:

Best joke EVER ! :haha:

Martina. :bigcry:
I'll miss you. :sad:

Wintermute
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:33 PM
That's so sad to watch. :sad:

I hope she can quickly clear her name.

Elwin.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:58 PM

THat'S THe dUMBesTTTTTTTTTTTTT posTTT EVeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

JuST GeT iT ToGEtHeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Martina :sad: :hug:

sonnys
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Darn hingis, why?? I still like you but get your life on track!!

homogenius
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:10 PM

You're so ignorant, it's not even funny anymore...

hurricanejeanne
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:40 PM
Oh Martina :sad:

It's just so sad that her Hall of Fame career will always have this cloud over it in the public eye.
You'll always be a champion to me, Martina. :hug:

sweetpeas
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
"I can't rule out that anyone in my environment has put a substance into my fruit juice which, effectively, contained cocaine."

I think u should be tested for drug abuse

tRULLY RIGHT NOW,MS.HINGIS NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!!!!Not joke"s ........Come on guy"s.

bellascarlett
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:29 PM
I come back from vacation...and this is the first thing I see about women's tennis. :speakles: :speakles: :speakles:

I'm speechless. I don't understand...where did this all come from? Martina!! :sobbing: The Wta says they know nothing of what Martina claims...?...Shit...this sucks for Martina. My heart goes out to her and all her fans. :awww:

hingis44
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Now we must all do to support and showed him our support. A global petition to save his honor and ask him to return to the remotivé? What do you think?

hingis44
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Watching well at the 47 th second of the video she starts cried and she went directly. I have never seen so triste.Elle is saddened to stop tennis because of poor soupsçons.

Buitenzorg
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Martina :sad: why and why?

Buitenzorg
Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Hingis is innocent