PDA

View Full Version : Man on trial for having sex with bike

harloo
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:56 PM
Man who had sex with bike in court

By Richard Alleyne
Last Updated: 2:07am GMT 31/10/2007

A man has been placed on the sex offenders’ register after being caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/10/26/ustewart.jpgRobert Stewart admitted sexual breach of the peace

On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had been found by the hostel workers.

She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.
"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."

Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager, who in turn alerted the police.

Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders’ register but his sentence was deferred until next month.
He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an inanimate object, however.
Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

Natalicious
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:06 AM
u go to jail for this :speakles:

ico4498
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:08 AM
come on now ... if the bike says no, it means no.

UDACHi
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:21 AM
:spit:

legal systems should probably find a hobby. like locking up people who commit actual crimes. :tape:

harloo
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:36 AM
come on now ... if the bike says no, it means no.

I'm with you ico, "NO MEANS NO"!;)

hectopascal
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

Ouch :tape:

Pasta-Na
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:01 PM
i think egg egg posted the same topic already :p

Rollo
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:51 PM
Maybe he took the old expression.."You never forget how,it's just like riding a bike" a bit too literally!

One hopes it was a good ride....

RenaSlam.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:43 PM
He should be charged with sexual assault and rape, as well.

Poor Bike :sad:

Mike_T
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:40 PM
The bike shop probably told him "that's a mountain bike for sale" and he purchased it thinking they said "mounting bike" :shrug:

He should be charged with sexual assault and rape, as well.

Poor Bike :sad:
What people get up to behind locked doors (and the door was locked, until they used a key to get in) is their own business, as long as no one gets hurt. Is the bike having counseling? This case is a nonsense. Are they going to start prosocuting women using cucumbers?

I bet the bike was a Chopper.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Was the bike cute? was the seat hot? :hearts:

drake3781
Nov 2nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
I saw the other thread on this... this is just ridiculous. The man was locked in what he assumed was a private room, doing something that hurts nobody, and other people unlocked the door and came in. I don't get how this can be illegal. :shrug:

Xanadu11
Nov 3rd, 2007, 05:24 AM
What a man and his bike do in their bedroom is none of my business. If he were doing it ont he street on the other hand......

Jakeev
Nov 3rd, 2007, 08:33 AM
Well that one takes the cake........

svetaisthebest
Nov 3rd, 2007, 08:47 AM
thats so stupid...

Vlad Tepes
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:48 PM
:spit: :haha:

I don't know who's weirder, the "offender" or the guy who put him in the register :weirdo:

meyerpl
Nov 3rd, 2007, 01:50 PM
Was the bike cute? was the seat hot? :hearts:
I don't know.......maybe at bar closing time.