PDA

View Full Version : Kid Nation

smarties
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:17 PM
I love that show :bounce: It's not for nothing that the NY Times has said that it's the best reality show ever:eek: They really put a lot of adults to shame. My favorite is Sophia, she's so witty.

Sally Struthers
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:44 PM
Sophia is the rebel of the town and annoys me to no end :lol:

sfselesfan
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:53 PM
It's not the best show on TV - DEAL WITH IT!

j/k - it's a pretty cute show.

SF

juki
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
It's one of the few shows I look forward to every week.

Jared with the pimp suit was hilarious this week :haha:

mirzalover
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
I watched this for the first time jesterday and I enjoyed it!

Scotso
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:32 AM
there's a previous thread for this.

Sophia isn't the "rebel," not at all. My favorite is the weird little Jewish kid. :lol:

sfselesfan
Nov 2nd, 2007, 05:41 AM
I like the weird Jewish kid too.

The potato girl was annoying the hell out of me tonight. Puh-leeze.

I love to hate the beauty queens.

My favorite is Laurel.

SF

smarties
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:43 AM
It's one of the few shows I look forward to every week.

Jared with the pimp suit was hilarious this week :haha:

Hell Yeah!!!:lol:

Reckoner
Nov 3rd, 2007, 01:53 AM
I watche dthis for the first time the other day and thought it wasn't anything special.

Kenny
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:31 AM
I, too, enjoy this show! :D

Scotso
Nov 15th, 2007, 02:29 AM
I'm happy about these new elections. I think Zach was only elected because he wasn't Taylor. :p

I like all the people on the council, I think they're good kids. But I don't think they're good leaders, except for maybe Laurel. I really like both Michael and Laurel, so I hope this isn't going to cause a split. It would be nice if he was doing it so that he could try to get Laurel a gold star. ;)

I think Blaine, DK, and Michael all deserve to be on the council and would be good leaders. But Greg... sure, he can do nice things. But he's too emotional and selfish, I don't see him as a leader. He's running for the wrong reason, too, he just wants his Blaineypoo back on his team. It seems like Blaine is happier on a different team, though. :lol:

There really aren't any good leaders on the blue team, period. They're pretty weak in that regard. It's sad that Anjay might actually be the best leader on the team, because he doesn't know how to take charge at all and cries when people challenge him.

Sally Struthers
Nov 15th, 2007, 02:36 AM
I don't know why they're all so mean to Nathan. None of them strike me as the cool kids either. Bitches :armed:

Scotso
Nov 15th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Yeah, the way they treat Nathan is pretty shitty. It's typical, though. Even if you get a bunch of social regects together to form a group, they will single out one of themselves as a target for their hatred. As Mike eventually realized, he was doing the same thing to Nathan that people do to him. Nathan is different, and people are afraid of that. He seems like a really, really good kid, though, so I don't get it.