ce
Nov 1st, 2007, 05:50 PM
:yeah:

Il Primo!
Nov 1st, 2007, 05:56 PM
Hot legs!

tennis_lover89
Nov 1st, 2007, 05:57 PM
wow she looks great..is it me or she's thinner?

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:07 PM
I can't see the photos can any one reupload ?

Groenefelder25
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:09 PM
wow she looks great..is it me or she's thinner?

yeh i thought so too

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:10 PM
she looks smaller...it's not only you lol...hopefully she can give of her best cause we can't have 2 losers in the YEC....:p one being another tall blonde LOL

schorsch
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:19 PM
hey :) thanks for the pics.

mashamaniac
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:47 PM
Good Luck masha!!!

Pink Princess
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:52 PM
Masha very fast has come to Madrid!!! Good luck!!! Vamos and C'mon;)

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:59 PM
She should send Venus a thank you card...:o

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:03 PM
thanks , I now saw them in another forum ,

Wayn77
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:03 PM
Masha looks like she means business :scared: :hatoff:

Uranium
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:06 PM
She can't play Linz and Zurich, but she plays Madrid, i hope she goes 0-3.

doni1212
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:24 PM

Ditto, :lol:

Olórin
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:37 PM
She's looking quite thin really. Looks good though :yeah:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM

if she had played linz and zurich then couldn't play here then you'd say she jeopardised her spot here by playing....its ok to not like a player but as a fan of tennis you gotta hope that she plays good tennis there cause it will only encourage people to pump more money into women's tennis....i didn't want any blowouts at YEC no matter who i didn't want there (dani)....

PaulHopkins
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:39 PM
Hot legs!

If there was a world championship in legs she'd win every time :D

Uranium
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:06 PM
if she had played linz and zurich then couldn't play here then you'd say she jeopardised her spot here by playing....its ok to not like a player but as a fan of tennis you gotta hope that she plays good tennis there cause it will only encourage people to pump more money into women's tennis....i didn't want any blowouts at YEC no matter who i didn't want there (dani)....

no, i would be glad she wasn't playing lol.

@Sweet Cleopatra
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=14669
more photos

maddogz48
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:41 PM

:lol: Don't worry, she will go 0-3 in Madrid and blame her f*cking shoulder again.

I'm tired of her excuses. If she is really injured why the hell doesn't she sit the f*ck down and heal the blasted shoulder.

friendsita
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hope she do well

Andy.
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:37 PM
Im really getting over this ghetto/trash talk of some of you guys. Its a picture thread yet you have to come in here and talk your negative rubbish. Its like you feel you have the right to trash talk her and her injuires because Venus and Serena had some time off with injury problems.

Im just glad to see some new pix, I hope she will be OK

tennis_lover89
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:56 PM
Ditto, :lol: damn when there's a masha thread it seems like u come from under the rocks lol.. anyway what is mash doing is this pic? lol
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4706/b5051069080002hk7.jpg

Serge007
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:03 AM
I'm tired of her excuses. If she is really injured why the hell doesn't she sit the f*ck down and heal the blasted shoulder.
He-he. You like more Serena excuses?

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:04 AM
catching the ball I'd say.....it should be an AFL ball though :p

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:08 AM
He-he. You like more Serena excuses?

:lol:

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:11 AM
damn when there's a masha thread it seems like u come from under the rocks lol.. anyway what is mash doing is this pic? lol
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4706/b5051069080002hk7.jpg

Copying off of Serena and Venus like always, by throwing a football before practicing. What else, :devil: ?

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Copying off of Serena and Venus like always, by throwing a football before practicing. What else, :devil: ?
:haha: :haha: no one else throws balls around at practice....only Serena and Venus!

Im certain that Maria thought that since they do then she would much cooler if she did it :bounce:

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:18 AM
Ditto, :lol:

Doni where you been.

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:18 AM

:weirdo:

and i thought you were just pretending to be an idiot :awww:

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:23 AM
Doni where you been.

:wavey:

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:28 AM
Doni where you been. in prison

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:36 AM
in prison

With all the Maria fans, :tape:
:haha:

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:49 AM
With all the Maria fans, :tape:

This should be your avatar doni lol.

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:51 AM

:zzz:

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:53 AM
:zzz:

Oh your tired of Maria, good so am I.

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:56 AM

I like the one where Serena's at the podium and Maria is in the background about to cry. Hold on, I'll find it.

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:56 AM
Oh your tired of Maria, good so am I.

will you please stop posting shit and get back to WS forum?
thnxbye.

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:01 AM
will you please stop posting shit and get back to WS forum?
thnxbye.

I am posting shit? Are you kidding you are the most annoying and BIGGEST idiot probably on this website. So how bout you go back to ''injuryland'' where nicole, martina and maria(she stays there to make excuses for her pathetic losses) are and visit them.

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:03 AM
I like the one where Serena's at the podium and Maria is in the background about to cry. Hold on, I'll find it.
hope u find the wimbledon one too.. that was a fine image

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:04 AM
I am posting shit? Are you kidding you are the most annoying and BIGGEST idiot probably on this website. So how bout you go back to injuryland where nicole, martina and maria(she stays there to make excuses for her pathetic losses) are. look who's talking about excuses a WILLIAMS fan

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:06 AM
I am posting shit? Are you kidding you are the most annoying and BIGGEST idiot probably on this website. So how bout you go back to injuryland where nicole, martina and maria(she stays there to make excuses for her pathetic losses) are.

oh really? i dont care what a kid like you think about me. Just why on earth u come here and spoil Maria PICTURE thread with some bullshit offtopic?

and you go to excuseland :D

both of u and ur kid friend Doni were reported. :wavey:

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:06 AM
Ah, here we go. :devil:
http://i13.tinypic.com/52wmzc9.jpg

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:07 AM
hope u find the wimbledon one too.. that was a fine image

The only reason Maria beat Lindsay was because of the rain, she was gonna lose, but probably got coached by Yuri during delay, Lindsay should have won that year.
I AM a williams fan, but they're actually injured and don't enter tournaments(zurich,linz)pull out, but play Madrid 2 weeks later, her shoulder healks faster doesn't it. I hope she goes 0-3, oh wait she will.

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:08 AM
oh really? i dont care what a kid like you think about me. Just why on earth u come here and spoil Maria PICTURE thread with some bullshit offtopic?

Someone is awfully bitter over someone's 2007 season, :tape:
:secret: And soon to be 08, :lol:

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:10 AM

It's general messages, you want to post pics put them in her forum.
I don't wanna go there Maria is there.

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:10 AM
doni, want me to find pics where Serena was owned three times in a row on different surfaces by Henin, and some pics where she got thrashed by Patty? ;)60 30 lol, not even a game!

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:12 AM
doni, want me to find pics where Serena was owned three times in a row on different surfaces by Henin, and some pics where she got thrashed by Patty? ;)60 30 lol, not even a game!

It went from Maria to Henin because Serena crushed Maria this year. you're pathetic.

Хлоэ
The only reason Maria beat Lindsay was because of the rain, she was gonna lose, but probably got coached by Yuri during delay, Lindsay should have won that year.
I AM a williams fan, but they're actually injured and don't enter tournaments(zurich,linz)pull out, but play Madrid 2 weeks later, her shoulder healks faster doesn't it. I hope she goes 0-3, oh wait she will.

Someone is awfully bitter over someone's 2007 season, :tape:
:secret: And soon to be 08, :lol:

good night, sweethearts! :kiss:

tennis_lover89
Ah, here we go. :devil:
that was a good pic for serena..her speech was very emotional when she talked about her sister yetunde

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM
It went from Maria to Henin because Serena crushed Maria this year.

at least she won some games from Serena ;)

:kiss:

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:14 AM
that was a good pic for serena..her speech was very emotional when she talked about her sister yetunde

I like that pic because Serena looked fit compared to now sadly.

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:17 AM
http://www.anaivanovic.com/image.php?file=pictures/news/617/tokyo07sf_Large_.jpg&width=150&scale=aspect_ratio i like this pic, she had to "retire".

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:17 AM
Shall I? Why not? Have fun! :devil:

http://i9.tinypic.com/62dx7cp.jpg

http://i2.tinypic.com/62r6xzc.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/4p2ht3r.jpg

http://i5.tinypic.com/62nrbwz.jpg

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:18 AM
you are pathetic :haha:

hopefully mods will do smth soon ;) you both were reported :)

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:20 AM
:confused: I hope you're kidding

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:20 AM

Pathetic, :lol:
This is the second time that you said you have reported us. Why don't you yell it from the rooftops? I'm sure you'll be reporting much more of us come 0-3 in Madrid, :devil:

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:21 AM

what's smth i've seen that a couple of times. and believe me you are just aS guilty.

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:24 AM

what is that? showing her loses?..I don't get it..Is serena suddenly invincible:confused: :rolleyes:

Vicmatibla
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:25 AM
Maria :bounce:

Хлоэ
:rolls:

thanks for a good laugh, kids :)

Serena/Venus doesnt deserve "fans" like you two.

doni1212
what is that? showing her loses?..I don't get it..Is serena suddenly incincible:confused: :rolleyes:

What is incincible? :tape:

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:26 AM

agreed

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:27 AM

Maria deserves you though because your just as bad as her tennis this year and Serena and Venus have better careers so i'm glad i'm a fan of them.

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:27 AM
What is invincible? :tape:
when you don't get ever beaten

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:28 AM
Maria deserves you though because your just as bad as her tennis this year and Serena and Vemus have better vcareers so i'm glad i'm a fan of them.
good that you're favourites are succesful, I don't think there's a problem with that

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:30 AM
good that you're favourites are succesful, I don't think there's a problem with that

i have no problem with you you're nice:D , but i dislike ОДРИ
:fiery:

Хлоэ
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:31 AM
Maria deserves you though because your just as bad as her tennis this year and Serena and Venus have better careers so i'm glad i'm a fan of them.

nice try :kiss:

Maria has a decent caree so far and she is still young to achieve more.

Your hatred is pathetic and i feel sorry for you, its not a good feeling at all :awww:

End of.

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:34 AM
i have no problem with you you're nice:D , but i dislike the other guy that's username is in russian and i can't type.:fiery: :o I don't have a problem with the williamses and I don't think the chilian poster does..it's just we don't like those negative comments on maria all the time, that's all:p

dybbuk
Maria looks great. :hearts:

doni1212
when you don't get ever beaten

Nice how you changed what I wrote, :rolleyes:

nice try :kiss:

Maria has a decent caree so far and she is still young to achieve more.

Your hatred is pathetic and i feel sorry for you, its not a good feeling at all :awww:

End of.

Two words for you...
Jennifer Capriati, :lol:

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:35 AM
Nice how you changed what I wrote, :rolleyes:

:kiss:

Andy.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:53 AM
How very mature of you Doni and co.

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:58 AM
LOL @ Reporting Doni.

I guess those images give flashbacks to the brutal dismemberment of Sharapova's game and her image.

Maybe you should go to Madrid and play in her stead. You know, you might win more games than she could.

Oh. I loved how Henin got dragged into a Jameka/Sharapova argument. Can we bring in Azarenka, Ivanovic, Radwanska, and crew?

tennis_lover89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:02 AM
great the last thing we needed.......montreax :scared:

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:24 AM
LOL @ Reporting Doni.

I guess those images give flashbacks to the brutal dismemberment of Sharapova's game and her image.

Maybe you should go to Madrid and play in her stead. You know, you might win more games than she could.

Oh. I loved how Henin got dragged into a Jameka/Sharapova argument. Can we bring in Azarenka, Ivanovic, Radwanska, and crew?
The reason you lot are bitter and hate Maria in the first place is because of Wimbledon 2004 and how after that Maria stole the limelight and became the biggest name in the WTA. There isnt a more childish bunch of fans on this forum and its sad for the other WS fans who are mature and intelligent that they get bunched up with the likes of you.
You can laugh all you like at Maria, she has what it takes to beat anyone and has done on the biggest stage, all before the age of 20. She is strong and will prove again what we already know....and you will continue to wallow in hate on an internet forum which in the end is probably reflective of your life.

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:33 AM
The reason you lot are bitter and hate Maria in the first place is because of Wimbledon 2004 and how after that Maria stole the limelight and became the biggest name in the WTA. There isnt a more childish bunch of fans on this forum and its sad for the other WS fans who are mature and intelligent that they get bunched up with the likes of you.
You can laugh all you like at Maria, she has what it takes to beat anyone and has done on the biggest stage, all before the age of 20. She is strong and will prove again what we already know....and you will continue to wallow in hate on an internet forum which in the end is probably reflective of your life.

I'm not bitter because of Wimbledon 2004, and whatever limelight Maria stole was beat back out of her in 2005 and 2007. Also, I don't need your permission to laugh at Maria. I laughed at her all year without it, don't give it to me ex post facto. What Maria has done on the biggest stage Serena did as well :shrug:? US Open 1999. Oh, she followed it up with 7 more slams and counting.

Get real bitch do you think Maria will win the number of slams equal to Serena? :D I'm not wallowing in hate, I'm living in the REAL world. That includes being logical about the limitations and abilities of my favorites. You need to stop jacking off @ the crotch shots of Maria and flooding her website with obsessive fanmail.

faboozadoo15
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:42 AM
It's silly to make such comments given that Maria's just 20 years old and has already won 2 slams and has made the finals of the AO and the semis of the French.

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:47 AM

I hated Sharapova because she copied main famous grunters Seles, Serena, Venus, brought purses on court started by Venus and Serena, and tries to play like them but can't seem to do as well. The year Venus was 20, Venus had career grand slam in doubles and 2 grand slams and gold medals. Oh let's not forget Williams Sisters had a show, Sharapova's creating one. Next thing you know Maria will create a athletic sports line, like Venus.

Donny
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:53 AM

I don't understand why Sharapova fans keep on repeating this. I, for one, can't envision Maria, at her best, beating Henin, or either of the WS playing at their best. She's a good player- she isn't a great one though, like the three players I've mentioned.

supergrunt
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:53 AM
my tennis senses are tingling.. they say that if Williams fans do not stop making fun of Sharapova, then she will kick Serena's arse!!! :mad: :( :banghead:

zvonarevarulz
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:54 AM
I hope her shoulder is okay:) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARIA!!!!!!!

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:56 AM
I'm not bitter because of Wimbledon 2004, and whatever limelight Maria stole was beat back out of her in 2005 and 2007. Also, I don't need your permission to laugh at Maria. I laughed at her all year without it, don't give it to me ex post facto. What Maria has done on the biggest stage Serena did as well :shrug:? US Open 1999. Oh, she followed it up with 7 more slams and counting.Nothing will change what happened in 2004, and regardless of what has happened this year she still holds a big part of the limelight....it seems that is the most important thing to a lot of you. Thankfully your laughing means nothing to her or frankly anyone else in the business...if you think its funny that someone is held back the way she has been this year then thats good for you.

Get real bitch do you think Maria will win the number of slams equal to Serena? :D I'm not wallowing in hate, I'm living in the REAL world. That includes being logical about the limitations and abilities of my favorites. You need to stop jacking off @ the crotch shots of Maria and flooding her website with obsessive fanmail.Right...
What authority do you have to say she wont? She has more than the potential to do so. You are new here, these arguements have been fought over and over for 3 years. Its completely pointless....but thanks for the pointers, ill keep that in mind :unsure:

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:59 AM
Can a Sharapova fan explain this;
She pulls out Linz and Zurich, but plays Madrid, did her shoulder magically heal in 2 weeks or does she only care about herself by playing Madrid and not her commitments to those 2 tournaments?

~CANUCK~
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:03 AM
She pulls out Linz and Zurich, but plays Madrid, did her shoulder magically heal in 2 weeks or does she only care about herself by playing Madrid and not her commitments to those 2 tournaments?

This coming from a williams fan is priceless.

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:05 AM
Nothing will change what happened in 2004, and regardless of what has happened this year she still holds a big part of the limelight....it seems that is the most important thing to a lot of you. Thankfully your laughing means nothing to her or frankly anyone else in the business...if you think its funny that someone is held back the way she has been this year then thats good for you.

Right...
What authority do you have to say she wont? She has more than the potential to do so. You are new here, these arguements have been fought over and over for 3 years. Its completely pointless....but thanks for the pointers, ill keep that in mind :unsure:

No one is bitter over 2004. I don't know where you are striking up these theories? In case you haven't noticed, Sharapova hasn't been in the media/press near as much since her horrible year. Compared to other years, her exposure has been very very played down. Serena transcends tennis, Sharapova does not. Yeah, I do think it is funny that she is held back the way she is. It is like the Little Engine That Couldn't. Everytime she gets up and think she is okay, Serena, Venus, Ivanovic, Radwanska, and more, knock her ass right back down and she has to regroup.

Dan23. Get real. She does not have the potential to equal Serena's slam count. She has to potential to walk on-court with her silly ass party dresses and get 6-1 6-1'ed. That's about as far as her potential goes.

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:06 AM

When has Venus pulled out of 2 big tournaments to play a tournament a week later, I can't think of a time.

Donny
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:06 AM

Don't see your point.

Serena and Venus obviously place the highest value on majors. Yet they have consistently missed majors due to injuries.

Maria seems to be missing the smaller tournies, yet healing i ntime for important events. See the difference?

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:18 AM
I don't understand why Sharapova fans keep on repeating this. I, for one, can't envision Maria, at her best, beating Henin, or either of the WS playing at their best. She's a good player- she isn't a great one though, like the three players I've mentioned.
I can envision it because Maria's best is very good. She has beaten Serena, Henin, Clijsters, Momo, Davenport, Myskina all in GS/YEC Semi's or Finals. When did Serena ever beat someone at their absolute best in a GS final? How often do 2 players play their best in any match even? It doesnt happen...often because the 1st to take initiative dictates the match for the good part until they are wound back.
Maria has at least a comparable start to her career to any of those 3 so it cant be ruled out....its all just speculation right now.

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:19 AM
No one is bitter over 2004. I don't know where you are striking up these theories? In case you haven't noticed, Sharapova hasn't been in the media/press near as much since her horrible year. Compared to other years, her exposure has been very very played down. Serena transcends tennis, Sharapova does not. Yeah, I do think it is funny that she is held back the way she is. It is like the Little Engine That Couldn't. Everytime she gets up and think she is okay, Serena, Venus, Ivanovic, Radwanska, and more, knock her ass right back down and she has to regroup.

Dan23. Get real. She does not have the potential to equal Serena's slam count. She has to potential to walk on-court with her silly ass party dresses and get 6-1 6-1'ed. That's about as far as her potential goes.

:haha: So true

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:25 AM
She pulls out Linz and Zurich, but plays Madrid, did her shoulder magically heal in 2 weeks or does she only care about herself by playing Madrid and not her commitments to those 2 tournaments?It hasnt healed....it just feels better than 2 weeks ago. Good enough to have a go at the YEC she thinks. Probably not the best thing to be doing when the new season in 10 weeks away but she and her 'team' think its the way to go. You dont take into account any 'encouragement' she would be getting from the WTA to be available for the YEC either.

Dan23. Get real. She does not have the potential to equal Serena's slam count. She has to potential to walk on-court with her silly ass party dresses and get 6-1 6-1'ed. That's about as far as her potential goes.:o No point replying any more to your rubbish.

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:29 AM
You finally admitted defeat. I bested you and that's the best out you can provide? You're a hot mess.

At least now you can shut the fuck up.

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:29 AM
It hasnt healed....it just feels better than 2 weeks ago. Good enough to have a go at the YEC she thinks. Probably not the best thing to be doing when the new season in 10 weeks away but she and her 'team' think its the way to go. You dont take into account any 'encouragement' she would be getting from the WTA to be available for the YEC either.

:o No point replying any more to your rubbish.

Not replying because it's the truth, :tape: ?
So, this injury that "you guys" have been claiming for almost a year now (it supposedly started in January) is going to last for how long?
When Maria loses next week 0-3, she's still going to be injured and then she's going to lose in Australia early = injured, etc
When will the lying cease? When she wins another tournament with no real threats in it, :tape: ?

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:35 AM
You finally admitted defeat. I bested you and that's the best out you can provide? You're a hot mess.

At least now you can shut the fuck up.

I'm really really sorry.

I'm really sorry you have no self-awareness and don't see what an ass you're making of yourself. :awww:

I'm so sorry about that. :sobbing:

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:38 AM
Please don't cry because I ripped Sharapova ruthlessly. I would comfort you, but I don't like you. I guess your only way to prove me wrong is for her to win an important match in the near future. :rolleyes:

Also, I love how you stated nothing of the arguments and statements made against your beloved Maria.

Is that because...
You got nothing?

Dan23
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:41 AM
Oh gee doni1212 and montreaux make a good pair....spewing rubbish. I could sit posting replies to your pathetic dribble all day but nothing would sink through your thick skulls. You think it hurts me when you post your childish 'ruthless' comments and stick in a :tape: wherever it fits? I couldnt give a rats arse what you say about Maria....clearly you arent here for intelligent tennis discussion or else you'd be able to present your opinions in a sensible way instead of making hilarious claims...much of which have already been proved wrong. I hope you enjoy kicking Maria while shes down because it wont last for long.
Enough from me I have work to do and this thread is a mile offtopic....but since you two are more than likely blights on your nations economy then you can get back to posting away.

Donny
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:42 AM
Oh gee doni1212 and montreaux make a good pair....spewing rubbish. I could sit posting replies to your pathetic dribble all day but nothing would sink through your thick skulls. You think it hurts me when you post your childish 'ruthless' comments and stick in a :tape: wherever it fits? I couldnt give a rats arse what you say about Maria....clearly you arent here for intelligent tennis discussion or else you'd be able to present your opinions in a sensible way instead of making hilarious claims...much of which have already been proved wrong. I hope you enjoy kicking Maria while shes down because it wont last for long.
Enough from me I have work to do and this thread is a mile offtopic....but since you two are more than likely blights on your nations economy then you can get back to posting away.

But... you are....

Serenidad.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:45 AM

Obviously you do give a "rat's arse" because you were diligently trying to defend and give rebuttals to our onslaught, to NO avail. However, once you figured out you weren't making any progress you decide to throw in the towel and act as if you were taking the high road all along?

Lol. This is just not your day. See Cheo23's famous words, hun.

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:50 AM

Isn't 10 full months long? :lol:

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:05 AM
But... you are....

Someone once said that you were the biggest shit-stirrer.......I'm beginning to think so as well! You never miss an opportunity!:D

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:06 AM
Obviously you do give a "rat's arse" because you were diligently trying to defend and give rebuttals to our onslaught, to NO avail. However, once you figured out you weren't making any progress you decide to throw in the towel and act as if you were taking the high road all along?

Lol. This is just not your day. See Cheo23's famous words, hun.

Isn't 10 full months long? :lol:

I totally agree with you guys.

You both have come in here, given excellent, strong arguments, and you have really changed my views on Maria, and just in general.

Thank you for opening up my eyes, I've just been an ignorant fanboy until now.
I was so wrong with what I said earlier.

With your classy points, and unbiased, constructive arguments you show the error of my ways. Seriously, good job. Pats on the back, all around.

Donny
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:09 AM
Someone once said that you were the biggest shit-stirrer.......I'm beginning to think so as well! You never miss an opportunity!:D

Sorry to have to resort to the whole rubber glue tactic, but...

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:12 AM

Sorry to have to resort to the whole rubber glue tactic, but...

Your glue has lost it's sticky......I've been accused of a few things here, but that isn't one of them!:lol:

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:14 AM
I totally agree with you guys.

You both have come in here, given excellent, strong arguments, and you have really changed my views on Maria, and just in general.

Thank you for opening up my eyes, I've just been an ignorant fanboy until now.
I was so wrong with what I said earlier.

With your classy points, and unbiased, constructive arguments you show the error of my ways. Seriously, good job. Pats on the back, all around.

Your welcome, :D

Donny
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:16 AM
Your glue has lost it's sticky......I've been accused of a few things here, but as far as I know, that isn't one of them!:lol:

Fixed.

~CANUCK~
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:19 AM
When has Venus pulled out of 2 big tournaments to play a tournament a week later, I can't think of a time.

Didn't Venus pull out of Rogers cup and then play the US open a week later? I guess that never happened.

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:20 AM
Fixed.

and how old are you?

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:24 AM
and how old are you?

Oh, that was real mature, :rolleyes:

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:26 AM
Wow, too many to quote. :hearts:

Well, from these I see Maria being classy in defeat, and defeat happens to every player.
Oops, I mean sometimes someone "loses", but not really because the other *cough#1cough* player just hit a bunch of lucky shots and stuff. Then a loss is excusable.
Wow, post of the day? :worship:
I can't even handle this post.
It's like a little kid spouting off ridiculous facts, and you can't stand hearing it, and you really want to ask them to stop, but you know they won't understand. :awww:

Didn't Venus pull out of Rogers cup and then play the US open a week later? I guess that never happened.

PWNED

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:29 AM

Well, from these I see Maria being classy in defeat, and defeat happens to every player.
Oops, I mean sometimes someone "loses", but not really because the other *cough#1cough* player just hit a bunch of lucky shots and stuff. Then a loss is excusable.

It's like a little kid spouting off ridiculous facts, and you can't stand hearing it, and you really want to ask them to stop, but you know they won't understand. :awww:

PWNED

Ok, defender of all white and blonde, can you explain what Maria said about being 100% fit in my sig?

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:30 AM
Oh, that was real mature, :rolleyes:

I see you've taken that brown bag off again.........

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:32 AM

PWNED

:bowdown:

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:33 AM
Ok, defender of all white and blonde, can you explain what Maria said about being 100% fit in my sig?

sounds a tad bit racist doni...even for you that's a new low!

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:35 AM

Is Maria black, :tape: ?

~CANUCK~
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:35 AM

What did you expect her to say, my arm is killing me and I can't serve for shit. Thats not exactly the way you go about playing sports. You don't want to be giving your opponents an edge on you. Whenever Serena loses a match and says shit like I only was playing at 10% of my ability in that match which is why I lost, why didn't she hold a press conference right before the match and announce to the world that she was only capable of playing at 10%.

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:40 AM

Oh I see.......I forget that your only 15! In time you'll learn!:)

homogenius
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:41 AM

You'd be a fan of her if she was ?

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:42 AM

No Doubt!:haha:

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:45 AM

Yes.

doni1212
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:49 AM
What did you expect her to say, my arm is killing me and I can't serve for shit. Thats not exactly the way you go about playing sports. You don't want to be giving your opponents an edge on you. Whenever Serena loses a match and says shit like I only was playing at 10% of my ability in that match which is why I lost, why didn't she hold a press conference right before the match and announce to the world that she was only capable of playing at 10%.

Either way, I guess she would've been lying, :shrug:

If she had the exact mannerisms, no. And just to let you know, she wouldn't be that "popular" if she was black.
Oh, and by the way, I haven't seen any "make every shot a powershot" commercials in a long ass time, :tape: :lol:

switz
Nov 2nd, 2007, 05:41 AM
she gone flat again :sad:

plantman
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:24 AM
Either way, I guess she would've been lying, :shrug:

If she had the exact mannerisms, no. And just to let you know, she wouldn't be that "popular" if she was black.
Oh, and by the way, I haven't seen any "make every shot a powershot" commercials in a long ass time, :tape: :lol:

Yet a lot of you accuse her of copying Serena.....:lol:

and you know....
come to think of it, I haven't seen the hp ad in awhile either!.....so what's your point?:confused:

Princeza
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:03 AM

You know racism exists in both ways, don't you? you just proved it.
Fucking racist.

Uranium
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:03 AM

Hmm, ok, but i wrote has Venus pulled out of TWO big tournaments to play a tournament next week. She hasn't, but Sharapova is doing that now.
Oh and I also have problems with Maria fans , like ioni, who has bad repped me 3 times because of my comments and he doesn't post anywhere besides Maria's forum.

Il Primo!
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
Another classic troll job orchestred by Doni and Uranium. :yawn: They're not even funny :awww:

Hashim.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:53 AM
nice :)

Slutiana
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
This is so ridiculous. :eek:

BuTtErFrEnA
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:21 PM
this is sad :rolleyes: if you know you don't like maria or can't post anything good at least about pics then don't post at all....and THIS is coming from a WS fan...you can't complain that people do it to WS but then do it to others....as childish as you say it is for others to do it...it is just as childish for you to do it...a good set of pages in this thread was wasted on useless bashing of maria and as WS fans yall should be the first to understand what its like to have injuries....Serena came back to soon from her injuries and look what its done to her...don't be so quick to insult..it gets quite childish and boring :o

Donny
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:25 PM

So you think Sharapova is on their level? Seriously, truly? I've never seen Sharapova play as well as I've seen Henin and the WS play at their respective peaks.

keirana332
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
Maria looks great, hope her shoulder holds up :)