PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem

crazy_people
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:00 PM
I am 25 yo and I am new here. I want to know my sexual identity. Can u guys help? I dont like gals but I like boys (only to look not to have sex). I am afraid of having sex with anyone but I dont have any problems with my body. But I dream about having sex with guys. Wat shuld I do?

Demska
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:03 PM
First of all, are you a boy or girl ? :tape:

swissmr
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:05 PM
Wat shuld I do?
Get some action Think carefully about how you feel :)

crazy_people
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:11 PM
First of all, are you a boy or girl ? :tape:

Boy

LoveFifteen
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:14 PM
I am 25 yo and I am new here. I want to know my sexual identity. Can u guys help? I dont like gals but I like boys (only to look not to have sex). I am afraid of having sex with anyone but I dont have any problems with my body. But I dream about having sex with guys. Wat shuld I do?

What should you do? You should come out, Zac Efron, you should come out. :hug:

Philip
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:14 PM
Hmmm, and why would you come to a tennis message board for this problem? :confused: :yawn:

crazy_people
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:16 PM
Hmmm, and why would you come to a tennis message board for this problem? :confused: :yawn:
its a Non-Tennis area. is it not?:wavey:

LoveFifteen
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:18 PM
Sorry, crazy_people, but we get posts about "problems" all the time here from people who are making their first post. This makes us cynical. It's hard not to feel that you're either a previously-banned poster, an unoriginal troll, or someone desperately seeking attention.

Perhaps you are none of those, but you'll have to forgive us our doubts. We've been burned too many times before.

Tennisation
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:22 PM
What should you do? You should come out, Zac Efron, you should come out. :hug::haha: Zac is not that old! Don't mistaken him for Clay Aiken

Kart
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:55 PM

You're gay and you're frigid.

The end.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:07 PM
You're gay and you're frigid.

The end.

I co-sign...you are a big ole nelly bottom who need step kick dem dam closet doors down and throw on a Diana Ross wig and scream..."I'M COMING OUT, I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW..."

Kart
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:12 PM
I co-sign...you are a big ole nelly bottom who need step kick dem dam closet doors down and throw on a Diana Ross wig and scream..."I'M COMING OUT, I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW..."

This is good advice.

BTW, if you're not African American and you feel you can't pull off the Diana Ross bit, you can always try Cher.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:15 PM
This is good advice.

BTW, if you're not African American and you feel you can't pull off the Diana Ross bit, you can always try Cher.

Cher...always a good safe bet...:worship:

G1Player2
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:33 PM

:spit:

Dawn Marie
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:09 AM
You answered your own question. You want to know your sexual identity and then you say that you like guys. WTF?

You know what you want you're just afraid of your first time You're coming off as a virgin. Wait until the time is right for you before you go all the way with a guy that is in your dreams.

bestohb
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:59 AM

:spit: You are hysterical - love all your posts :lol:

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM
You are only scared to have sex cause you haven't found anyone you feel comfortable enough around to share the experience.

Have you dated anyone previously?

Pasta-Na
Nov 1st, 2007, 01:35 PM
i want u to stop having a xx relationship (Dr. Phil) :p

crazy_people
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:28 PM
You are only scared to have sex cause you haven't found anyone you feel comfortable enough around to share the experience.

Have you dated anyone previously?

No I havent.

LoveFifteen
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:55 PM
Crazy_people will be guzzling cum and licking taints by the end of the year.

Kart
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:28 PM
^ You forgot biting the pillow. I've no doubt he'll hit that milestone as well.

-Ph51-
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:51 PM
You have a problem indeed. :)

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:49 PM
r u sxy

Pasta-Na
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:04 AM
r u sxy

bet he is as sexy as possums :angel:

crazy_people
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:00 PM
r u sxy

Yes I think so. People always have a second look at me. And many of my friend have told me so. In my school days, there was this handsome guy who tried to kiss me.

crazy_people
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:01 PM
bet he is as sexy as possums :angel:

and u a kangaroo??? :lol: