PDA

View Full Version : Robyn: With Every Heartbeat goes to US Radio! Huge hit in the UK...

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:49 AM
...but, what are its chances of hitting the top 10 oreven top 40 in the US ? Robyn had a slew of top 10 hits in the mid 90s in the US. But will the US audience remember her.:shrug: The song is catchy as hell :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:54 AM
Robyns US Chart History
-----------------------

Do You Really Want Me ( show repsect ) -- #26 -- Billboard Hot 100 Charts

Do You Know What It Takes -- #7 -- Billboard Hot 100 Charts

Show Me Love --#7 -- Billboard Hot 100 Charts

mirzalover
Oct 31st, 2007, 01:16 AM
Robyns US Chart History
-----------------------

Do You Really Want Me ( show repsect ) -- #26 -- Billboard Pop Charts

Do You Know What It Takes -- #7 -- Billboard Pop Charts

Show Me Love --#7 -- Billboard Pop Charts

These where the peak position for the Billboard Hot 100 Chart not Billboard Pop Chart. I hope this song will be a hit but I doubt it.

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:21 AM
[/B]

These where the peak position for the Billboard Hot 100 Chart not Billboard Pop Chart. I hope this song will be a hit but I doubt it.

Thank you :hatoff:

mirzalover
Oct 31st, 2007, 03:48 AM
She is a really good artist. She makes me think of her being the swedish version of Kelis but not as unique.

medusamedulla
Oct 31st, 2007, 04:36 AM
hope she does as well in the US with the song :)

...and it hurts with every heartbeat...

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:58 AM
She is a really good artist. She makes me think of her being the swedish version of Kelis but not as unique.

Yeah, she also has a but of Pink in her :lol: . I was just looking at her chart history in Sweden and she seems to be huge in her home country :D :bounce:

Fired
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:05 PM
I love Robyn (especially her last album) but the song is probably gonna flop.

Poova
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:33 PM
It was #1 in the UK. We have such good taste! :D I prefer Handle Me anyway which is her new song over here. :o