PDA

View Full Version : Hey, people who speak fluent english ...

bungo
Oct 30th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Can you please tell me how i can say the following sentence in other words. I mean , I cannot quite undestand what the first part of it says (mostly "Hip in form", "sly in practice" and "has broken free from the trappings"). So here is the sentence:

HIP IN FORM, sly in practice and cool by all accounts, the Pink Panther has broken free from the trappings of two-dimensional animation to become a tradition, a classic, a brand. The Pink Panther brand captures the clever charm of the character and applies it to a wide range of products that are fun for the whole family!

thank you in advance

Sally Struthers
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Fashionable, playful, and cool by all accounts, the Pink Panther has gone from two-dimensional animation to becoming a traditional and classic brand. The Pink Panther brand captures the charm of the character and applies it to a wide range of products that are fun for the whole family.

It means that people have used the pink panther cartoon and put his face on merchandise and turned it into a brand name that is popular.

Belco
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:08 PM
English homework? :lol:

bungo
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Thank you very much!

Barrie_Dude
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Fashionable, playful, and cool by all accounts, the Pink Panther has gone from two-dimensional animation to becoming a traditional and classic brand. The Pink Panther brand captures the charm of the character and applies it to a wide range of products that are fun for the whole family.

It means that people have used the pink panther cartoon and put his face on merchandise and turned it into a brand name that is popular.
I am impressed! That is very good for an old, fat blonde! :lol:

Belco
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:21 PM
join date March 2002 and only just now 2 posts :lol: