PDA

View Full Version : Who have you met here face to face? and what was your impression?

!Gio!
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:12 AM
I am about to meet Ghosts(Alex, who I have talked to for like more than a year now) in a few days. I am really excited and a tad bit nervous but it will be very cool.:)

That reminds me who have you met on here live in person, face to face? and what impressions did they make on you? Where did you meet? How did it go? all the details:D .

I am a nossy bastard:help: !

venus_rulez
Oct 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
I've met austennis (he's super ugly lol) and I've met randriantastic! (sp?) and it was the worst experience of my life :) I hope to meet more Aussies while I'm here!

P.S. Just kidding both were awesome to meet :)

mandy7
Oct 30th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Dan23, sweetest guy and less maria obsessed than you'd think
Rohin :hearts:
Beefy, nice guy
Zoltan83, coolest walloon i've ever met :p

KimKong, she's nice
JLDementieva, she's nice
DutchieGirl, well... she's just like you'd expect her to be :p
Mlbrn or something like that, she's nice

oh, and chaotic/McHot/Grohl is my gf, but we met before running into one another at this place

mckyle.
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:13 AM
I'd be too scared to meet most people here :unsure:

mandy7
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:18 AM
I'd be too scared to meet most people here :unsure:

Me too.

Why do you have a Dutch flag?

mckyle.
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Me too.

idk, my BFF Jill?? :americancommercialjoke: :lol:

just for the heck of it.

Highlandman
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:26 AM
ghosts 2x, Russianboy & Blackbeat all at Stuttgart-Tournament , was very nice everything, so: very good impressions. ;) :p

James
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Me too.

You don't come across as someone who is afraid to meet people.

mandy7
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:42 AM
You don't come across as someone who is afraid to meet people.

most internet ppl freak me out
like a few years ago, i saw sarah and martijn (not together :p) at rosmalen
and i didn't say a word!

James
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:45 AM
and i didn't say a word!

They could have been together. :p

I guess being selective in the people you meet is a good thing. So far the people I have met have been perfectly nice.

Grohl
Oct 30th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Sarah & Bram: still good friends
yasmine, fiona and emilie: at the tennis in Antwerp a few years ago
mon

and Mandy, my gf :p

Natalicious
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:00 PM
pez: she's my sister so :p

and lena (libelle): i saw her only for a few hours but it was great, we had loads of fun.
first i was a lil bit afraid as my english totally sucks but thank god she speaks a lil bit german :angel:

Mattographer
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Most internet people freak me out too :p

I haven't met anyone from this board so far but I saw Chevina, Benjiboy, Sam L (lol), SM and rada in person at Sydney International Tennis Centre :p I didn't say a word to any of them, lol.

Brett.
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:18 PM
I have not met anyone. I saw Langers and Alicia_Rocks @ AO this year. :p

Kart
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:39 PM
My impression (in a good way) is that you can't really tell all that much about a person in print and photos compared to meeting them in person.

*Jool*
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I met new-york , Yasmine and Damita + a few posters from MTF in Paris once or twice - spent good times together , lunch , walks in Paris , or Roland-Garros this year - we even climbed the Eiffel Tower together lol - was cool .

I quickly met *Jean* , ^bibi^ and Thalle at RG this year too , and Giuliano .

oh, I also spent a few days at Yasmine's during this summer in Southern France, in front of the sea , really great memories :)

Mattographer
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I forget to add F-R-E-A-K and fOxYlIcIoUs whom I saw at the same tournament ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM
I forget to add F-R-E-A-K and fOxYlIcIoUs whom I saw at the same tournament ;)

How did you know it was them if you never said anything? :confused:

I went to the Pilot Pen with Foot_Fault and he's been to my house a few times and i've been to his. Moon came over for dinner once and she attended my birthday party. I met up with Wiggly_Tuff for drink I think twice and she's been to my house and then I ran into her coming out a Circuit City a few months ago...:cool:

mandy7
Oct 30th, 2007, 02:02 PM
How did you know it was them if you never said anything? :confused:
people post pictures, duh :p

Il Primo!
Oct 30th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I find it kind of scary. There's a distance on the internet that comforts me. But someday I will meet some posters face to face I think.

Slutiana
Oct 30th, 2007, 02:48 PM
I find it kind of scary. There's a distance on the internet that comforts me. But someday I will meet some posters face to face I think.

Yeah, same. Plus, many of the posters are double my age. :o

The only person i've met is a poster called Caz. I don't see her around wtaworld much anymore but she posted on GM saying she had FO tickets and i wanted some so i bought them off her. Then I saw her a couple weeks later in wimbledon. It feels weird to imagine that when you go to like a tennis event you could be walking past people who you talk to every day on the internet without even knowing.

Petkorazzi
Oct 30th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Yeah, same. Plus, many of the posters are double my age. :o

The only person i've met is a poster called Caz. I don't see her around wtaworld much anymore but she posted on GM saying she had FO tickets and i wanted some so i bought them off her. Then I saw her a couple weeks later in wimbledon. It feels weird to imagine that when you go to like a tennis event you could be walking past people who you talk to every day on the internet without even knowing.

Yeah, That would be cool :rolls:

I guess I'd meet some from here though not in the nwxt 4 years :lol:

Petkorazzi
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Ive talked to some who are more than 3 times bigger :help: :p

fufuqifuqishahah
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:06 PM
myself

and it was horrible
:sobbing:

esquímaux
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:30 PM
I haven't met any yet, but I think it'd be really cool and a bit scary all at once. The only tournament I've been to was the AIG Open (twice, this year and last) and I guess not many posters are from Japan?? :scratch: Maybe I'll run into some posters next year when I move back to the States :drool:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I haven't met any yet, but I think it'd be really cool and a bit scary all at once. The only tournament I've been to was the AIG Open (twice, this year and last) and I guess not many posters are from Japan?? :scratch: Maybe I'll run into some posters next year when I move back to the States :drool:

You are in Japan? What are you doing there?

esquímaux
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Livin' the good life babe :kiss::wavey:

Rocketta
Oct 30th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Mase - met briefly at The Family Circle Cup...he's a sweetie.
BK4EVER - met and hung out at TFCC one year. I picked her up at the airport. Stayed with her a couple of times in NYC.
Joao - we got so close I flew to Cali and stayed with him for a week. Went back another year and we went to Stanford together. He's flying to NC and staying with me in '08. :bounce:
Michelle~Miching (sp?) - She came to NC for a summer job and I had to drive my mom to Raleigh for a wedding so I drove to chapel Hill and spent the day with her and we went to the movies. She's very sweet.
moon - met at the USOpen. Hopefully, will get to hang out more at another time. :)
Joie - met at the US Open but she just got back in to town and had to go home early so I didn't get to spend much time with her. :( BTW, where is Joie?
SJW - met at the US Open and she is a sweet girl. :yeah:
Griffin - The Griff dog, came and hung out with me for a little while at the US Open eventually abandonning us for her girlfriend and Amelie....pfft *as if* :rolleyes: ............................. ;)
Linnie - met up with Linnie for the briefest of brief meetings at Wimbledon and I look forward to going to Miami one year and meeting up again with her and hopefully Sonja. :banana:
Lapin - met her at the same time as Linnie. They are both sweet ladies. :hearts:

and last but not least....

Kart - :hearts: :inlove: :couple: and that's all I'm going to say about that. :p

Hachiko
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I've seen AlexSydney, SpikeyAidanm and met broncosven in Sydney at the Medibank tournament a couple of years ago. He's cool, he got me Kirilenko's autograph.

tard~tard
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:09 AM
Bumsby : Met her 3 times, twice in my home country,
once in hers. Cold, cruel and selfabsorbed person. Is in reality
the opposite of the image she hangs up of herself on the internet.
Someone to stay far away from if you care enough for your own
mental health.

andra : Met her 3 times, twice in my home country, once
in hers. Warm, empathic, intelligent woman, a real pleasure
to spend quality time with. More meetings to follow, since we
do so great together.

IceHock
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:20 AM
I feel like if people on this board actually met eachother, there wouldn't be so much fighting, it's just so much different in person, but anywaysm I live like in the middle of nowhere in new york, so im not really close to anyone.

Rocketta
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:28 AM
Oh, I forgot one person...... Queenlindsay, he is very nice as well.

No Name Face
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:39 AM
Never met anyone, but I am quite looking forward to meeting Davey if he's in the BK this December :)

Generally speaking, I find it scary. My personality is the exact same in real life, maybe a little more reserved than on the board, but I dunno...if you met me, it wouldn't be some drastic change from who I am online.

LudwigDvorak
Oct 31st, 2007, 03:21 AM
:rolleyes: Dennis.

<------- :p

Anyway. I've not met anyone here, but I'm more than willing to say hi to anyone on the board at Family Circle Cup in 2008. :)

I'd want to meet the above, In The Zone, and...uh...UDACHi so we could play tennis together and have him kick my ass.

!Gio!
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Nice to see so many people meeting;)

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:33 AM
I was a wtaworld meeting whore really. I've literally met dozens of posters from here, slept in the same bed than, hum five of them, dated one of them for about a year.

I might try doing a list later on ;)

~CANUCK~
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:34 AM
I was a wtaworld meeting whore really. I've literally men dozens of posters from here, slept in the same bed than, hum five of them, dated one of them for about a year.

Yes but we all know who you love the most :kiss:

kittyking
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:45 AM
I was a wtaworld meeting whore really. I've literally met dozens of posters from here, slept in the same bed than, hum five of them, dated one of them for about a year.

I thought I dumped you after like 10 months, it was surely less than a year anyway ;)

CooCooCachoo
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:34 AM
and i didn't say a word!

I am not scary though :ras:

CooCooCachoo
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:39 AM
I have met too many, I think :unsure:

James
DutchieGirl
Jodie
drake1980
CharlDa
Caz
Megli
^bibi^
*Jean*
Yasmine
pla
ghosts
Andiyan

I saw FrogBurger :rolls: But with him, I was too scared :scared: I am probably forgetting many as well :o

James
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:18 AM
People I have met (some just briefly, others much longer)

CooCooCachoo
DutchieGirl
Mlbrn
Zamboni
Jodie
Dexter

All positive impressions.

mankind
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:36 AM
I met @Sweet Cleopatra. He's a forty-year-old American guy, father of 3 with an IQ of 155. Who would have thought?

mandy7
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:40 AM
I am not scary though :ras:
i know :hug:, i just had issues

LDF
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:25 PM
I've never met anybody of the board, and considering where I live I don't think I will unless it's at Eastbourne or Wimbledon. :p

Elisse
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:04 AM
Friends I've met from the board....

gabrielle
esdee
Linnie
Lapin
Sluggy
DanielaFrenchFan
mpcardenas/maryc
Suzie
McB
Gallofa
Caz
Nouf
elina
GrahamD
Crono

And a few others too!! :)

All of them are really lovely and it's always so fantastic to meet with them at the tournaments!! :worship: :bounce:

hdfb
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:28 AM
Randriantastic and I think iliketennis and Venus_rulez in the near future.

Just Do It
Nov 3rd, 2007, 01:31 AM
It's easy for you guys from North America or Western Europe. I need a visa if I wanna travel anywhere :o

Epigone
Nov 3rd, 2007, 02:10 AM
It's easy for you guys from North America or Western Europe. I need a visa if I wanna travel anywhere :oOr someone could visit you in NS :devil:

hablo
Nov 3rd, 2007, 04:20 AM
I've met Zoltan83, DinaraSafinaFans and Aceman.
We went to a restaurant. Had a very good time!

I saw DinaraSafinaFans at the Canadian Open in Toronto this summer.
And I think that I also saw Stevos there.

CooCooCachoo
Nov 3rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
i know :hug:, i just had issues

:lol:

To be fair, I so would not have approached you either :rolls:

Just Do It
Nov 3rd, 2007, 11:14 AM
Or someone could visit you in NS :devil:

Yer, If you come back alive from Moldova :tape:

meyerpl
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Does following somebody around, always present but lurking in the shadows and watching them through their windows at night constitute meeting face to face?

Mina Vagante
Nov 3rd, 2007, 03:27 PM
I've never met anybody of the board, and considering where I live I don't think I will unless it's at Eastbourne or Wimbledon. :p

:lol: i'll meet you at Wimbledon soon

Alicia Rocks
Nov 3rd, 2007, 03:41 PM
I have not met anyone. I saw Langers and Alicia_Rocks @ AO this year. :p

Really? :lol: Where did you see me?

Anyway heres my list:
Joshhh: well I play tennis with him, close friend, school etc. ;)
Link/Kiz whatever his name is these days :lol: : been good friends at school and still good friends now :D
Bg017 or whatever: went to school with him :p Cool kid he is.
Sarahh: Met her at Aus Open and had a great time, shes coming up to the Coast in a month and we are going out on the town :armed: :angel:
Dan: Didn't speak much but good impressions ;)

Seen: Rohin, Waratahswhatever :lol: Both were with Dan at Oz Open ;) Ozfan44 watching his beloved Casey :p, probably others ;)

Epigone
Nov 3rd, 2007, 04:14 PM
Yer, If you come back alive from Moldova :tape:Я в Одессе :lol:

andra
Nov 3rd, 2007, 05:57 PM
tard~tard:
Met her twice in her home-country, once in Austria: intelligent, warm, empathic - simply someone you have to like from the beginning on. As she already wrote: further meetings to follow, as we do great together

BTW: greetings to you tard~tard - hope you`re fine!:wavey:

DutchieGirl
Nov 4th, 2007, 03:36 AM
God... I have met too many people from wtaworld!

Eddles (James) :hug: Has to be the most goddamn annoyingly patient person in the world. :p (No, that's a good thing). He was kind enough to let me stay with him when I was in NL last year, and he even drove me to Paris to go to the French Open with me - oh, and we went to Prague for some days too :D

CraigLea (AliciaRocks) - we spent most of the first week of the AO this year going to matches together with a couple of his friends. I've been up to the GC on a long weekend in June this year and we played tennis at Royal Pines, and i'm going up again in early December for my (late) birthday...and yes, we going out on the town seeing as he can now legally drink! :lol:

Linda (Zamboni) - I have met her lots of times over the last 5-6 years. We usually go our for a meal or something when I'm in NL. :D

Jodie - have met her the last 2 times I was in NL. She's as crazy as I am - she likes Aussie people more than Dutchies, and I'm the opposite. :lol:

Dan (Dan23) - stayed with him for a few days in Perth in 05/06 for Hopman Cup, and he stayed with me in 06 for AO. Very Maria obsessed :p but a nice guy.

Rohin - we played tennis a couple of times in Bendigo, and he also stayed with me during AO06 (packed house that year - 4 guests :lol: ). Bumped into him again last weekend in Melb, as he's now living closer to the city. ;) I bothered to stop & talk with him, so he must be OK. ;) :angel:

Tijn - met him a few times at Rosmalen. :p Seems to be nicer in real life than on the board. :p

Mandy - met in Perth & at AO...no comment :angel: :p

Bregje (Mlbrn) - who doesn't post anymore. One of my best Dutch friends - we sms often. She stayed with me during AO05, and I visited her last year when I was in NL. :D

Others I have met: Stijn, Bram, Arne, Stacey, Mel (Martian Mel, but I think she doesn't post anymore), Ulla (no idea what her username was, and I know she doesn't post anymore), Frau Antje (also not posting anymore), Sofie & damn...her partner, who I think was a Phillipe (but I'm not 100% sure) :lol: , Josh at AO (according to Craig :lol: ), David (Beefy), Langers (yeah unfortunately - that wasn't by choice)...I'm sure I'm forgetting other people. :help:

Mostly have had good experiences with people I have met (couple of exceptions, but I ain't saying who). :p

DutchieGirl
Nov 4th, 2007, 03:38 AM
Oh see I already forgot Nick (NZer)

DutchieGirl
Nov 4th, 2007, 03:42 AM
It's easy for you guys from North America or Western Europe. I need a visa if I wanna travel anywhere :o

I'm Australian, and I've met a hell of alot of euro's still. :p

Brett.
Nov 4th, 2007, 04:59 AM

Anyway heres my list:
Link/Kiz whatever his name is these days :lol: : been good friends at school and still good friends now :D
Sarahh: Met her at Aus Open and had a great time, shes coming up to the Coast in a month and we are going out on the town :armed: :angel:

Seen: Rohin, Waratahswhatever :lol: Both were with Dan at Oz Open ;) Ozfan44 watching his beloved Casey :p, probably others ;)

Remember we had 8 hour heat delay? :o

Alicia Rocks
Nov 4th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Remember we had 8 hour heat delay? :o

Yes :p Did you see me at Soph's match? Even though I was only there the last 4 games or something - cuz I was watching Alicia on RLA while Soph was on ;)

Brett.
Nov 4th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Yes :p Did you see me at Soph's match? Even though I was only there the last 4 games or something - cuz I was watching Alicia on RLA while Soph was on ;)

No, i saw you at the doorway in RLA when i was standing in the queue to buy beers :p

Kuilli
Nov 4th, 2007, 07:58 AM
I have only met Caz and sarsmile, and they both were nice. :)

Alicia Rocks
Nov 4th, 2007, 08:12 AM
No, i saw you at the doorway in RLA when i was standing in the queue to buy beers :p

Oh right :lol:

DoctorG
Nov 4th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Of course Tetetubby does not count, as it was me bring him here after we decided to share our life together.

So, the only person I've met is Andy_, and he's so tall. :lol:

There's actually a long story about how we could have met long before meeting on this board, and a series of events which prevented us to do it also after realizing it... but we did end up seeing each other for a coffee break.

Ben.
Nov 4th, 2007, 08:25 AM

Anyway heres my list:

oh thanks craig :D & yes i have met him too. very cool :cool: & sure knows how to have a good time :yeah: would really like to hang out with you sometime though :) maybe at the Oz Open?

i've also met another poster named aussy89, big fan of sam stosur & has such a cool attitude :cool: we went to the fed cup together & had a blast cheeing our mouths off :lol: throats sore.

i would really like to meet some aussie posters who are going to the oz open & just hang out them. be fun :)

DutchieGirl
Nov 4th, 2007, 08:59 AM
i would really like to meet some aussie posters who are going to the oz open & just hang out them. be fun :)

Who says we wanna meet & hang out with you? :p

:hug: I'm joking!

Ben.
Nov 4th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Who says we wanna meet & hang out with you? :p

:hug: I'm joking!

oh ha ha :p :lol:

No Name Face
Nov 4th, 2007, 01:15 PM
:rolleyes: Dennis.

<------- :p

Anyway. I've not met anyone here, but I'm more than willing to say hi to anyone on the board at Family Circle Cup in 2008. :)

I'd want to meet the above, In The Zone, and...uh...UDACHi so we could play tennis together and have him kick my ass.

I didn't say who I wanted to meet, I said who I would most likely meet.
That would be Davey, next month, when he comes to the city.

:)

maryc
Nov 4th, 2007, 10:52 PM
I've met Lapin--very nice. She was very helpful when I visited Eastbourne, and introduced me
to lots of people.

Lapin introduced me to esdee. She goes to lots of tournaments, so I've seen her a few
times since. She's been lovely; was very helpful at Wimbledon, as was Lapin.

I met Linnie at Wimbledon; Lapin introduced me to her, tho' I'd "met" her online before.
I've seen her since at the US Open, where Linnie was mourning the absence of Mauresmo.
Someday I hope to get to Miami and see her at her "home" tournament.

I also met Elisse at Wimbledon. She was very sweet, and even called me at my hotel to
let me know that she wasn't going to be at Wimbledon when she originally thought (Daniilidou's
match had been moved to another day; I told Elisse, "Of course I figured you were coming
on the day Eleni was playing!") I hope to see her again--maybe in the UK this summer.
She takes fantastic photos.

I met forever_rafter at the US Open. Definitely another big fan of Daniilidou. I didn't see
her at too many matches, as I think she hung out in the media center.

I met jayzbee at the Acura Classic years ago, and have seen him at a number of tournaments
since. He's a sweet guy, but kind of scared me when I first met him; he's such a tennis fan.
He took me to the best Vietnamese restaurant when I visited NY; he also drove me back to my
hotel at night--we took the scenic route--and it was beautiful. Definitely goes beyond the call.

I met Bumsby when she visited the US. She's taller than I expected, but in general, seemed a lot
like her online persona. She brought me some Italian wine that I've yet to open.

I met Sapphisto at the Acura Classic. She's pretty reserved, but we had fun watching the players
near the players' lounge.

And I know the guy who won the Roland Garros blog for the Tennis Channel; we played tennis
league together. (I don't think he posts here, though.)

mandy7
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Mandy - met in Perth & at AO...no comment :angel: :p
:ras:

Mostly have had good experiences with people I have met (couple of exceptions, but I ain't saying who). :p
that would be me :woohoo:

Alicia Rocks
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:53 AM

Hurry up and get your ass over to Aus Open again :p

Cage
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Alicia Rocks is an ass i hated him :p

Alicia Rocks
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Alicia Rocks is an ass i hated him :p

Bitch please :ras:

Cage
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:14 AM
I met Joshhh to he seamed nice :)

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:31 AM
God... I have met too many people from wtaworld!

Eddles (James) :hug: Has to be the most goddamn annoyingly patient person in the world. :p (No, that's a good thing). He was kind enough to let me stay with him when I was in NL last year, and he even drove me to Paris to go to the French Open with me - oh, and we went to Prague for some days too :D

Patience is my middle name. :lol: Hope you will come to Europe again next year.

mandy7
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Hurry up and get your ass over to Aus Open again :p
i'd love to :D

where do i know the chick in your avatar from?

Alicia Rocks
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:37 AM
i'd love to :D

where do i know the chick in your avatar from?

good :p

Amanda - Ugly Betty ;) :drool:

mandy7
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:40 AM
good :p

Amanda - Ugly Betty ;) :drool:
omg, of course, i laugh at he revery week
i love her

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:11 AM

Actually no. One of them you can probably tell from what I said in my other post anyway. ;)

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:14 AM

I'm working on it. I finally managed to get 2.5 weeks off in Jan! :lol: I don't think he dared say no to me having hols in Jan. :lol:

Alicia Rocks
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:30 AM
omg, of course, i laugh at he revery week
i love her

Her and Marc - Omg :haha:
Favourite character ever :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:45 AM
I'm Australian, and I've met a hell of alot of euro's still. :p

It is still easier for you to come to Europe from Australia than me from Serbia to go to any EU country ;)

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:51 AM
It is still easier for you to come to Europe from Australia than me from Serbia to go to any EU country ;)

Yes, those flights from Serbia to the rest of Europe...real killer those. :p

But yeah, I know. I have a British passport too, so that makes it majorly easy for me (just as long as I have money to fly there). ;)

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I'm working on it. I finally managed to get 2.5 weeks off in Jan! :lol: I don't think he dared say no to me having hols in Jan. :lol:

Good, else I will have to come to Oz. :lol:

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Good, else I will have to come to Oz. :lol:

Well, you could do that too you know. You always have a place to stay in Melbourne (erm until I move to Europe - so get your ass over here in the next year and a half). :p

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Yes, those flights from Serbia to the rest of Europe...real killer those. :p

But yeah, I know. I have a British passport too, so that makes it majorly easy for me (just as long as I have money to fly there). ;)

That's not a problem :lol: You need a VISA and it takes around 3 months :D ( and 30 euros :angel: )

I thought you can go wherever you want with Australian passport without VISA ?

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:58 AM
That's not a problem :lol: You need a VISA and it takes around 3 months :D ( and 30 euros :angel: )

I thought you can go wherever you want with Australian passport without VISA ?

No, that's not entirely true. We still need visa's for a few countries on an Aussie passport (Vietnam, and some South American ones mostly). I think most of Europe is OK with an Aussie passport - but I always use my British one when I'm in Europe, so I dunno for sure. ;) Well I know you need a visa for Russia and Ukraine with an Aussie passport. ;)

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:02 AM
No, that's not entirely true. We still need visa's for a few countries on an Aussie passport (Vietnam, and some South American ones mostly). I think most of Europe is OK with an Aussie passport - but I always use my British one when I'm in Europe, so I dunno for sure. ;) Well I know you need a visa for Russia and Ukraine with an Aussie passport. ;)

I think Russia and Ukraine are the only ( non YU ) countries that I dont need VISA for :tape:

*Smart people :)

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:05 AM
I think Russia and Ukraine are the only ( non YU ) countries that I dont need VISA for :tape:

:lol: Well you can go and meet all the Russian posters then. ;)

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:38 AM

Go figure, I did need a visum for Russia. :p

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Well, you could do that too you know. You always have a place to stay in Melbourne (erm until I move to Europe - so get your ass over here in the next year and a half). :p

Preferably in a not too hot period. :p

mandy7
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:44 AM
oh come on!

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM
oh come on!

What's the problem, my dear? :p

Epigone
Nov 5th, 2007, 11:49 AM
That's not a problem :lol: You need a VISA and it takes around 3 months :D ( and 30 euros :angel: )You also need to show them that you have enough money

My friend needed to prove that she had €1700 in her bank account to get a visa for Germany :rolleyes:I thought you can go wherever you want with Australian passport without VISA ?No, that's not entirely true. We still need visa's for a few countries on an Aussie passport (Vietnam, and some South American ones mostly). I think most of Europe is OK with an Aussie passport - but I always use my British one when I'm in Europe, so I dunno for sure. ;) Well I know you need a visa for Russia and Ukraine with an Aussie passport. ;)Australians also need a visa for Belarus, Moldova and Macedonia :o

With an EU passport, you still need visas for Russia and Belarus

Ems__
Nov 5th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Australians also need a visa for Belarus, Moldova and Macedonia :o

I learned that the hard way when I got whacked with a 70 euro fine. Those Macedonians and their banana republic ;)

On topic, haven't met anyone. Me and Rohin were at the opposite sides of the Vodafone Arena at the Safin/Sela thriller match and I dared him to yell "Go Roger!".
My impression of him? He's a wuss :p

Just Do It
Nov 5th, 2007, 12:47 PM
You also need to show them that you have enough money

My friend needed to prove that she had €1700 in her bank account to get a visa for Germany :rolleyes:Australians also need a visa for Belarus, Moldova and Macedonia :o

:bowdown:

Last year, when I was going to Czech Republic ( as a student ) i had to prove my parents have a full time job and that their income is at least 500euros :tape:

Epigone
Nov 5th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I learned that the hard way when I got whacked with a 70 euro fine. Those Macedonians and their banana republic ;)They fined you? :eek:

I met some Aussies on a train who said that they'd all been turned away at the Macedonian border, but they didn't say anything about a fine :scratch: :p

Now, to finally get on topic :o

I've met kevinc982, Kimberley_82, cool_olga, mousee, moogle san, Jamesss, geneve and daniela86 :dance:

They were all :cool:

I also saw some other posters at the tournament in Sydney :p

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 5th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I promised a list, so here it is! I tried doing it from first one to last so I wouldn't forget anyone, tell me if I forgot you ;)

Patrick (patricktav2003), Shaun (Canuck), JP (BreeVandeKamp), David (Xadavk_Kapri), Sascha (crazillo), Frank (TropikAna), Pierro (Thursday), Alain (aceman), Anik (DinaraSafinaFan), Maxime (maxomax), Maxence (wiggly), Maria (beauty_is_pink), Nicholas (Zoltan), Pierre (Russianfan I think), Todd (Drake1980), Martijn (CooCooCachoo), Adam (adeegee), Jess (don't remember your username!), Jesse (416_man), Paul (polishprodigy), Randy (Randy H), Troy (canadian_bass), Steve (stevos, if that counts)....

I think that's it. wow.

drake3781
Nov 5th, 2007, 08:51 PM

I would like to go to visit your archive. :p

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I would like to go to visit your archive. :p

You are welcome any time. If you can clean it up, I will even roll out the red carpet. ;) (and yes, we have one, commonly used for weddings that take place at the town hall I work at).

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 09:50 PM

:lol: So come in April-May or September-October. ;)

James
Nov 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
:lol: So come in April-May or September-October. ;)

September-October is when I usually have my "summer holiday", so that could work. :lol:

DutchieGirl
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:23 PM
September-October is when I usually have my "summer holiday", so that could work. :lol:

Done! You are coming to visit me next Sept-Oct. :p

Steffica Greles
Nov 5th, 2007, 10:36 PM
My impression (in a good way) is that you can't really tell all that much about a person in print and photos compared to meeting them in person.

LOL! Voice of wisdom.

People (who haven't seen a photo of me) imagine me as either an old woman, or some ugly, sociopathic computer nerd who never gets out, which doesn't bother me in the slightest; I find it really amusing :lol: . It's not like I have anything to prove. Besides which, I get accused of such by people who've made 90k posts in 2 years, compared to my 2k in almost 6, lol. But basic statistics do tend to elude most people on this board :rolleyes: :)

I've met Sian aka Pamela Shriver, PamShriverrockz, Virginia Wade, Cliff Richard, and many other aliases :lol: . She's a close friend of mine, actually.

I've also met Patrick aka Sonic The Hedgehog. He's a nice guy. I've also met Snuffkin, Caz (I think) and a few others.

I'd be interested to meet:

Chrissiefan - Great mind, nice person.

Drake - The same

Helen Lawson - She/he makes me laugh

Hingis-Seles - Seems a nice guy

Kart - The same

moon
Nov 6th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I've met plenty of people from the boards. Too many to name right now. But I have not had a bad experience yet. All of the people I've met, have either been at USO, Miami, or at Wimbledon (my new favorite). It's great to meet other board members at the tourneys.

new-york
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Damita, Yas & Jool once.

cellophane
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:42 AM
jellybelly :devil:

stevos
Nov 6th, 2007, 04:40 AM
I've met Zoltan83, DinaraSafinaFans and Aceman.
We went to a restaurant. Had a very good time!

I saw DinaraSafinaFans at the Canadian Open in Toronto this summer.
And I think that I also saw Stevos there.

I promised a list, so here it is! I tried doing it from first one to last so I wouldn't forget anyone, tell me if I forgot you ;)

Patrick (patricktav2003), Shaun (Canuck), JP (BreeVandeKamp), David (Xadavk_Kapri), Sascha (crazillo), Frank (TropikAna), Pierro (Thursday), Alain (aceman), Anik (DinaraSafinaFan), Maxime (maxomax), Maxence (wiggly), Maria (beauty_is_pink), Nicholas (Zoltan), Pierre (Russianfan I think), Todd (Drake1980), Martijn (CooCooCachoo), Adam (adeegee), Jess (don't remember your username!), Jesse (416_man), Paul (polishprodigy), Randy (Randy H), Troy (canadian_bass), Steve (stevos, if that counts)....
I think that's it. wow.

As you can see, I haven't actually talked to anyone on this board.
Hablo was standing in basically the same spot as me at the same time, and CD saw me sitting behind him with my friends at the Rezai match. :)

I dunno, what do people say first when they meet each other on here?
Did you hear what Brettles just posted? Peak Serena is 200X better than Peak Henin?

I want to actually meet CD and Hablo, and I def. want to meet everyone in UDACHi's thread, and Mo's thread. Especially Dave, cus we're both canadian, we both get sloshed, we both like the raps, and it'd be a good time.

It def. scares me like other people have said though, a bit.

DutchieGirl
Nov 6th, 2007, 04:47 AM
Hablo was standing in basically the same spot as me at the same time, and CD saw me sitting behind him with my friends at the Rezai match. :)

Did you hear what Brettles just posted? Peak Serena is 200X better than Peak Henin?

I want to actually meet CD and Hablo, and I def. want to meet everyone in UDACHi's thread, and Mo's thread. Especially Dave, cus we're both canadian, we both get sloshed, we both like the raps, and it'd be a good time.

I guess most people have pre-arranged to meet others, so I assume the people will first say "Hi". :p But yeah, I guess alot of the talk would initially be about tennis, coz well, you met on a tennis board. ;)

fifiricci
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:13 AM
With one or two notable exceptions, who shall remain nameless (because I have impeccable manners as a result of my upbringing at the hands of wonderful parents), I have generally liked all the people I have met from this place ....

Brett.
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:52 AM
You also need to show them that you have enough money

My friend needed to prove that she had €1700 in her bank account to get a visa for Germany :rolleyes:Australians also need a visa for Belarus, Moldova and Macedonia :o

I'm sure you need a visa to go to Hungary.

Post what? :scratch:

azza
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Dean SM Rada cool people

Medina
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:50 AM
well not nesciserally WTa world, but from MTF Juanqui Lover :inlove:

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I've met Brettles and azza. :hearts:

Xander
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:15 AM
No one from this board but on the old WTA board, I met 6 and it was a really positive experience. In fact, I even attended the commitment ceremony for two of them in May 2006. :)

SloKid
Nov 6th, 2007, 12:37 PM
I've met Chris 84 last year and we spent a few days together and I showed him Ljubljana and stuff, we've been like best of friends for some 2 years now and it was a great experience meeting him. If all goes according to plan, I'll be visiting him in Glasgow at the end of the year.

Also I've spent some 10 days with frees, who doesn't post much here, more on mtf, this September, we went to the Slovenia Open together, great experience.

Epigone
Nov 6th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I'm sure you need a visa to go to HungaryNope (http://www.hunconsydney.com/vizum/vizuminfo.htm) :p

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I've met plenty of people from the boards. Too many to name right now. But I have not had a bad experience yet. All of the people I've met, have either been at USO, Miami, or at Wimbledon (my new favorite). It's great to meet other board members at the tourneys.

Hi Moon...have not seen or spoken to you in ages...:wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM

Yasmine
Nov 6th, 2007, 05:25 PM
A fair few people I met already.
Some from Kim's forum (pretty much all of the ones who were active 2 years ago). And most people from the french speaking thread.
I got on and had great times with pretty much everyone, I didn't dislike anyone, but obviously there are some you just connect better than others.

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 6th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Stevos, you just get used to meeting people from here. At first it's like the person in front of you is a total stranger, but soon enough you realize that they are the people you have been talking too sometimes for years. Pretty intense at times even.

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 6th, 2007, 05:36 PM

I think that's it. wow.

I can't believe I forgot Laura (myxomatosis) :hearts: :worship:

Denise4925
Nov 6th, 2007, 06:25 PM
BK4EVER - Met her at the US Open '06. She got my tickets for me and we met for coffee to exchange money and tickets. She's very sweet. She is exactly what I expected.

I think Rocketta came into NY for that US Open and stayed with BK. We were supposed to meet up, but never did b/c I think the tournament rained out the day we were supposed to try to hook up. :sad:

Rocketta
Nov 6th, 2007, 07:20 PM
BK4EVER - Met her at the US Open '06. She got my tickets for me and we met for coffee to exchange money and tickets. She's very sweet. She is exactly what I expected.

I think Rocketta came into NY for that US Open and stayed with BK. We were supposed to meet up, but never did b/c I think the tournament rained out the day we were supposed to try to hook up. :sad:

I think you left relatively soon after I got to NYC and the rain day. BK is nice and yes I did stay with her that time.....I would stay with her more but she's a work-a-holic so my recent NYC trips I've been staying with my Aunt and Uncle. :)

Denise4925
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I think you left relatively soon after I got to NYC and the rain day. BK is nice and yes I did stay with her that time.....I would stay with her more but she's a work-a-holic so my recent NYC trips I've been staying with my Aunt and Uncle. :)

Yeah, I think the rain day was on a Saturday and I left that Monday.

ETA: It would have really been cool to finally meet you in person for many reasons. But, the one that stands out the most to me is that you're responsible for me being on this board. :lol: Remember when we met at the HBO Carnivale message board?

Rocketta
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I think the rain day was on a Saturday and I left that Monday.

ETA: It would have really been cool to finally meet you in person for many reasons. But, the one that stands out the most to me is that you're responsible for me being on this board. :lol: Remember when we met at the HBO Carnivale message board?

really? I don't remember. :lol: That's cool. :)

Denise4925
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:20 PM
really? I don't remember. :lol: That's cool. :)

LOL OMG, I see I didn't make an impression. :lol: Don't you remember the HBO message board? Maybe it wasn't Carnivale. Maybe it was Six Feet Under.

Rocketta
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:26 PM
LOL OMG, I see I didn't make an impression. :lol: Don't you remember the HBO message board? Maybe it wasn't Carnivale. Maybe it was Six Feet Under.

haha, yeah I think it was six feet under...and the yahoo boards of course.

Denise4925
Nov 6th, 2007, 10:30 PM

Yeah :lol: Yahoo had gotten pretty disgusting.

moon
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:29 PM

:wavey: Hey!

We should all try and do the Australian Open final in January.
I know you have a busy social calendar, ;) so you need to pencil us in!

Brett.
Nov 7th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Nope (http://www.hunconsydney.com/vizum/vizuminfo.htm) :p

Well, I found some informations that you do need a holiday visa to go Hungary and my sister told me that you do need one when she was in Wien (Vienna) so she changed her plans to meet me in Bulgaria. :)

DutchieGirl
Nov 7th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Well, I found some informations that you do need a holiday visa to go Hungary and my sister told me that you do need one when she was in Wien (Vienna) so she changed her plans to meet me in Bulgaria. :)

Then why does it say in my TravelTrade Visa Guide (the book the travel industry in Aus uses for this sort of info) under Hungarian visa's:

"Australia, New Zealand, UK & European Union passport holders DO NOT require a visa for stays up to 90 days." ???

drake3781
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Then why does it say in my TravelTrade Visa Guide (the book the travel industry in Aus uses for this sort of info) under Hungarian visa's:

"Australia, New Zealand, UK & European Union passport holders DO NOT require a visa for stays up to 90 days." ???

In my experience, check that online close to time of travel, because these requirements change frequently. I wouldn't trust a printed book/guide.

Also some visas are not the type you get in advance, but a fee (sometimes shockingly large) that you must pay at arrival at the airport, depending on which country is your citizenship.

DutchieGirl
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:20 AM
In my experience, check that online close to time of travel, because these requirements change frequently. I wouldn't trust a printed book/guide.

Also some visas are not the type you get in advance, but a fee (sometimes shockingly large) that you must pay at arrival at the airport, depending on which country is your citizenship.

:wavey: I'm a TRAVEL AGENT, so I think my book is fine, seeing as it is made fo the travel industry in my country, and is printed 2ce a year! :) So yes, thanks - I know ALL ABOUT visa's. ;) I can even quote the Vietnamese Consulate address in Sydney if you want seeing as we do that many damn Vietnamese visa's. :p Some countries make you pay a large amount of money when you leave...coz they don't include the departure tax in the ticket tax still. :p (New Zealand is one of those...grmbl coz I'm going there in Dec/Jan). :p

¤CharlDa¤
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:12 AM
I can't believe I missed Rocketta too in wimby this year.
Sorry Tina, but you really are my mother figure here ;)

Rocketta
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I can't believe I missed Rocketta too in wimby this year.
Sorry Tina, but you really are my mother figure here ;)

see what happens when you don't tell someone you're going to be at a tournament? :(

Oh and who's Tina? :scratch:

You're close but no cigar. :lol:

mykarma
Nov 8th, 2007, 02:02 PM
I didn't know you use to go on the Yahoo board. That's where I met Denise and she told me about this board. Yahoo use to be the bomb until the racist took over.

Rocketta
Nov 8th, 2007, 04:32 PM
I didn't know you use to go on the Yahoo board. That's where I met Denise and she told me about this board. Yahoo use to be the bomb until the racist took over.

yes, I use to go sparingly. :) That was a bad concept by Yahoo and I'm glad they got rid of them if they weren't going to moderate it.

eugreene2
Nov 8th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I've had the chance to meet a couple of people but backed out in the end. Sounds like everyone has had good experiences though.

Denise4925
Nov 8th, 2007, 07:52 PM
yes, I use to go sparingly. :) That was a bad concept by Yahoo and I'm glad they got rid of them if they weren't going to moderate it.

:eek: They got rid of the Yahoo Tennis Message board? Wow. Yeah mykarma (nee kg), darrinbaker and I were all very close over there.

moon
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM
see what happens when you don't tell someone you're going to be at a tournament? :(

Oh and who's Tina? :scratch:

You're close but no cigar. :lol:

Rocketta, since you missed so many people at Wimby this year, maybe you should try to go again next year? ;)

Rocketta
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Rocketta, since you missed so many people at Wimby this year, maybe you should try to go again next year? ;)

maybe but I'd need help with the plane ticket that is just outrageous! :eek:

why don't u go whisper in a certain someone's ear (starts with a 'K' )that I need help with plane fare.......:secret:

Rocketta
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:25 PM
oh moon if you know you are going next year definitely you should jump on that apartment I stayed in. It was very nice and walking distance. :yeah:

Denise4925
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:35 PM

why don't u go whisper in a certain someone's ear (starts with a 'K' )that I need help with plane fare.......:secret:

Rocketta, how did you get tix for Wimby? I thought it was a lottery or something.

Slutiana
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:50 PM
^I dno if this was the same for rocketta but a got mine by the ballot. (and richard williams:p)

Denise4925
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:52 PM
^I dno if this was the same for rocketta but a got mine by the ballot. (and richard williams:p)

Richard Williams :lol: What is a ballot for tickets?

Rocketta
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Rocketta, how did you get tix for Wimby? I thought it was a lottery or something.

I did the lottery but didn't win any so that meant that everyday that we went we had to get up at the crack of dawn and stand in line or as the british call it que. :help:

Denise4925
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I did the lottery but didn't win any so that meant that everyday that we went we had to get up at the crack of dawn and stand in line or as the british call it que. :help:

Did you get in everyday to see a match?

Rocketta
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:59 PM
the first day we didn't get in line early enough so we only got grounds passes but the 2nd day we were early enough to get seats on court 2 and watch Venus. The third day we knew we wouldn't get in line early enough to get center court tickets so we played hooky. :lol:

moon
Nov 12th, 2007, 01:50 AM
the first day we didn't get in line early enough so we only got grounds passes but the 2nd day we were early enough to get seats on court 2 and watch Venus. The third day we knew we wouldn't get in line early enough to get center court tickets so we played hooky. :lol:

you are not kidding about crack of dawn. :lol:
we had better luck with our tix. We camped out one night, and we got Center Court. That day we booked to Court 2 and saw Venus scrape by Morigami, then we got to see the Serena/Daniela match. :drool:
On another day, we got there early and got Court 1 tix.
Rocky, I'll pm you about the apartment.

Infiniti2001
Nov 12th, 2007, 02:52 AM
I haven't met anyone here , but I've spoken to knizzle , xr6turbo ,and another poster who no longer post here :p

CooCooCachoo
Nov 12th, 2007, 08:07 AM

Be glad you stayed at walking distance then :ras: I had to actually travel for two hours on top of the queuing :p

But it's part of Wimbledon. It's fun in a way, though after a week it is too much :lol:

Yasmine
Nov 12th, 2007, 08:40 AM

How about we start a collection around, so by the time wimbly comes, you might be able to pay for a plane fare :devil: (just take care of your passport and visa stuff, we'll do the rest:p)

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:24 PM
you are not kidding about crack of dawn. :lol:
we had better luck with our tix. We camped out one night, and we got Center Court. That day we booked to Court 2 and saw Venus scrape by Morigami, then we got to see the Serena/Daniela match. :drool:
On another day, we got there early and got Court 1 tix.
Rocky, I'll pm you about the apartment.

you probably got in line a lot earlier than we did... :lol:

Yes pm me about the apartment it was quite decent.

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Be glad you stayed at walking distance then :ras: I had to actually travel for two hours on top of the queuing :p

But it's part of Wimbledon. It's fun in a way, though after a week it is too much :lol:

um, I wouldn't have been going if I was staying two hours away. :o

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:27 PM
How about we start a collection around, so by the time wimbly comes, you might be able to pay for a plane fare :devil: (just take care of your passport and visa stuff, we'll do the rest:p)

pitifully enough, I still have to do something to change my temp passport into a permanent passport. :o :o :o

James
Nov 12th, 2007, 08:49 PM

I say we leave that to her many hubbies. :p

James
Nov 12th, 2007, 08:51 PM
But back to topic: Now that we are 7 pages down the road (this may vary according to your page settings) I guess it's time to find out how the meeting between Gorgo and Ghosts went (assuming it took place by now).

Kart
Nov 12th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Maybe they're having too much fun together to have time to post about it.

Kart
Nov 12th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Alternatively one of them could have turned out to be an axe murderer, in which case we may never hear about it.

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I say we leave that to her many hubbies. :p

don't hate the playa hate the game. :hehehe:

James
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:07 PM
don't hate the playa hate the game. :hehehe:

I read that sentence three times and still can't get it to be coherent :p

But since I think I got the meaning, the playing seems to be no problem for you. :hehehe:

James
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Alternatively one of them could have turned out to be an axe murderer, in which case we may never hear about it.

We ought to find someone reading the Bulgarian news to get a clue then.

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I read that sentence three times and still can't get it to be coherent :p

But since I think I got the meaning, the playing seems to be no problem for you. :hehehe:

oh I see you don't get it... :lol: It means....don't be jealous of the person who gets to have things their way.....hate the system that makes it possible. :)

James
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:20 PM
oh I see you don't get it... :lol: It means....don't be jealous of the person who gets to have things their way.....hate the system that makes it possible. :)

I got it on the fourth try actually, adding the punctuation in my mind. And then I can now reply: Yeah, go ahead, blame it on the system. :p

drake3781
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I was going to write something about the thread topic, but I think it would be lost in here. :shrug:

James
Nov 13th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I was going to write something about the thread topic, but I think it would be lost in here. :shrug:

Just go ahead and try it. I am sure lots of people are interested in your experience.

NyCPsU
Nov 13th, 2007, 05:55 AM
i want erika to come to nyc so that we can post in here about it :hearts: :p

Epigone
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:30 PM
I've met kevinc982, Kimberley_82, cool_olga, mousee, moogle san, Jamesss, geneve and daniela86 :dance:Update:

Last week, I met adam_ads_n in Lublin (Poland). He was really friendly :p

I also saw cool_olga again in Krakow (although I don't think that she posts here anymore :sad: ). We're going clubbing tomorrow night :banana:

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Schnyderfreak, Paka and iguales78.
I'm glad about it. Only good experiences and I look forward to see them again.
Dexter, you're next :hehehe:

!Gio!
Nov 21st, 2007, 11:33 AM
But back to topic: Now that we are 7 pages down the road (this may vary according to your page settings) I guess it's time to find out how the meeting between Gorgo and Ghosts went (assuming it took place by now).

heh it did take place and it was good.:devil:
And well atleast I still think Alex is alive:confused:
Did he live to tell the tale hahaha?

Hachiko
Nov 30th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I met Catriel-Lrwtt (Alejandro) in Buenos Aires a couple of days ago. We went to the grave of Eva Peron and then to a cafe where he payed for drinks. :yeah:

austennis
Dec 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM
I've met austennis (he's super ugly lol) and I've met randriantastic! (sp?) and it was the worst experience of my life :) I hope to meet more Aussies while I'm here!

P.S. Just kidding both were awesome to meet :)

U bitch lol......... met V.R hes great guy.. even if he is a sneaky lil thief

Sassy-Na
Dec 1st, 2007, 07:27 PM
U bitch lol......... met V.R hes great guy.. even if he is a sneaky lil thief

:lol: :p

Sassy-Na
Dec 1st, 2007, 07:28 PM
I met Catriel-Lrwtt (Alejandro) in Buenos Aires a couple of days ago. We went to the grave of Eva Peron and then to a cafe where he payed for drinks. :yeah:

and after the drinks? :devil:

Mforensic
Dec 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM
I've met no one as no one lives near me.