PDA

View Full Version : Tell an interesting FACT or controversial TRUTH about yourself.

Nicolás89
Oct 29th, 2007, 05:51 PM
me first.
I can put two tennis balls on my mouth :eek:

kiwifan
Oct 29th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Over the last 3 years, I've been in a Super Bowl Commercial and a featured subject of a Book that I hear sells quite well in the NY, NJ & PA area.
:cool:

20 years ago, I was taken in for questioning in the matter of a potential bank robbery.
:lol:

So there you have it, fame and infamy. :p

Kart
Oct 29th, 2007, 06:44 PM
me first.
I can put two tennis balls on my mouth :eek:

Yes but can you put a sock in it ?

Just Do It
Oct 29th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I sleep with socks *SHY*

JAMESYBABY!
Oct 29th, 2007, 09:02 PM
I sleep with socks *SHY*

:lol: :cool: :hearts: :worship:

i sleep with nothing on:o:o :lol:

Chris 84
Oct 29th, 2007, 09:11 PM
I sleep with socks *SHY*

You really do have weird sexual habits then :tape: :p

CondiLicious
Oct 29th, 2007, 11:55 PM
I sleep with my pussy.

M2k
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:22 AM
sometimes I can read people :( :o

Rocketta
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:53 AM
I was born with holes in my ears and tear ducts that wouldn't open. :)

XaDavK_Kapri
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:54 AM
I have a morbid fear of lockerroom showers.

I can make a flower with my tongue and I can also make my scalp move one inch forward and one inch back

SvetaPleaseWin.
Oct 30th, 2007, 12:59 AM
I'm scared of clowns and pigeons :o

Rocketta
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Over the last 3 years, I've been in a Super Bowl Commercial and a featured subject of a Book that I hear sells quite well in the NY, NJ & PA area.
:cool:

20 years ago, I was taken in for questioning in the matter of a potential bank robbery.

So there you have it, fame and infamy. :p

ah, we know about the commercial but you need to tell us more about the book. :hehehe:

supergrunt
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:05 AM
I eat ice cream in bed :D !!!!!!!!!

kittyking
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:20 AM
I am involved with politics in real life

I volunteered at a Cat rescue place for over a year

All my pets are on the Black-White scale (3 b/w moggies, 1 grey beautiful rabbit)

I own three speedos

I used to have a big crush on a 27 year old here on Wtaworld :lol:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:33 AM
I have seen Kitty in his speedo's and was blinded! :scared:

kittyking
Oct 30th, 2007, 02:01 AM
I have seen Kitty in his speedo's and was blinded! :scared:

No, I was nude at the time and you were only blinded because you held the camera the wrong way wrong and turned the flash on...

kiwifan
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:04 AM
ah, we know about the commercial but you need to tell us more about the book. :hehehe:

no can do :devil:, I only publicized the Super Bowl commercial because I didn't look anything like me in it. It's the real me in the book and I still got stalkers floating around here. :nerner:

Let's just say Kiwifan did something "iconic" (4 years ago) that wasn't something he was expected to do and some journalists found it worthy of "literary immortality".

Sometimes continuing to act like a big dumb jock :lol: when you're nearly 40 pays off. Of course the key to it paying off is not actually being a dumb jock once you've been placed under "the microscope". :p

The funny thing is whenever I strive for success, I do OK but don't achieve the ultimate goal. But when I'm just trying to enjoy life, being my goofy self, I fall ass backwards into success. :smoke:

I will tell you that the bank robbery thing was my fault, I made an inappropriate joke at my local bank (trying to impress a couple of girls of course) which led to my being a suspect to "casing an armored car" a week later (the armored car that I was "casing" was on my college campus while I was going to lunch and the driver recognized me from the week before :haha: )

miffedmax
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:24 AM
I have a kind of famous brother, but I won't say more than that to protect his privacy.

I am an unrepentant nasophile, which is one of the reason I'm such a fan of Lena D. And her perfect honker.

I've had about seven or eight short stories published.

There is a pile of laundry under the unused desk in my bedroom that I never get to.

I've written a lot of commercials, but none of them ran during the Super Bowl.

Hopefully some of that is interesting.

Wannabeknowitall
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:54 AM
no can do :devil:, I only publicized the Super Bowl commercial because I didn't look anything like me in it. It's the real me in the book and I still got stalkers floating around here. :nerner:

Uh huh. Stalkers. :rolleyes:
It's amazing. You think you would not be able to find someone as obnoxious as Simon Cowell and yet here we are.

jonnyroyale_13
Oct 30th, 2007, 03:54 AM
I can do a good impression of George W. Bush ....he is an idiot! That is the impression I get anyway.
Thanks, tough crowd.

Wannabeknowitall
Oct 30th, 2007, 04:05 AM
I can do a good impression of George W. Bush ....he is an idiot! That is the impression I get anyway.
Thanks, tough crowd.

stevos
Oct 30th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Well, first of all I can make farting noises using suction ALL OVER my body (including eye sockets, chest, knees, and basically any flat surface). It's weird, like a gift.

I went to band camp. :o And it was actually incredibly fun.

Controversial truth? Only two people know that. It stays that way for now...;)

abercrombieguy23
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:15 AM
1. I've been in an abercrombie and fitch print campaign
2. I've had plastic surgery
3. I've been with 70+ people...guys and girls
4. I spent a summer in Domenican Republic building homes

kiwifan
Oct 30th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Uh huh. Stalkers. :rolleyes:
It's amazing. You think you would not be able to find someone as obnoxious as Simon Cowell and yet here we are.

:haha: I wasn't even thinking about you.

But if the shoe fits. :scared: :bolt:

G1Player2
Oct 30th, 2007, 06:12 AM
:haha: I wasn't even thinking about you.

But if the shoe fits. :scared: :bolt:

:lol: Offtopic but so you have chillren?!

*Adds me to stalker list* :devil:

Sir Stefwhit
Oct 30th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Serena mentioned she was thinking about the lyrics of a song I told her to listen to before the Australian Open- many of you already know that though. Still it’s a proud moment so I thought I’d share for those who didn’t know.

I’m finishing up a “project” for the tennis channel. I’ll say more later, right now it’s way too early to go into details. Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a prayer...

My cousin played Mr. Gaines on the tv show A Different World (the cook).

I told James Reiley (head writer at the time for ‘Days Of Our Lives’) he should make the character Lexie (Renee Jones) Stefano’s (Joseph Mascolo) daughter and about 6 months later he did- could be just a coincidence but I did tell him before they even hinted at going in that direction.

Matthew Perry almost hit the car my friend was driving. He came flying around the corner and had to slam on his breaks to avoid hitting us. Me and my friend screamed then we looked at each other and in unison said, “oh my god thats....”

I’m 32 and never been in love.

NBC news featured me in a story about the LA Metro Strike back in 2000. I was fired from a job because of the 32 day strike and they came to my house to interview me. When they ended the story they showed me walking down the train tracks....lol.

Xian
Oct 30th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Im that afraid of sharks that I never go swimming into the sea :tape: I even don´t swim that often in lakes and then just for 1 or 2 minutes

kittyking
Oct 30th, 2007, 08:48 AM
I've slept with exactly 4.67* times as many guys as girls

*(2dp)

Just Do It
Oct 30th, 2007, 09:11 AM
You really do have weird sexual habits then :tape: :p

It does not not have anything to do with sex :o

skanky~skanketta
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:31 AM
uh...i suck my thumb when i sleep when i've had a tiring day.

NeeemZ
Oct 30th, 2007, 11:21 AM
I am absolutely scared of elevators, being crowded and tunnels.

LudwigDvorak
Oct 30th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I played with Barbie dolls as a child. :sad:

esquímaux
Oct 30th, 2007, 04:50 PM
I'm extremely anti-social.

Barrie_Dude
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'm extremely anti-social.
Thats no secret! :lol:

*abby*
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:20 PM
i been in love twice; once with a girl who i now wish would die, and currently with my boyfriend of almost 3 years.
only two people in my real life know im bi
im in the process of being diagnosed with depression, i have to see a counsellor and the doctor again on monday and im shitting myself.
ive been on tv a couple of times at wimbledon both in the crowd and being interviewed
meeting jennifer capriati 4 years ago is still probably the best day of my life

ico4498
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:33 PM
i played pro sports.

kittyking
Oct 31st, 2007, 04:26 AM
I retired from tennis today

Sir Stefwhit
Oct 31st, 2007, 05:11 AM
uh...i suck my thumb when i sleep when i've had a tiring day.

My mom told me I never sucked my thumb as a kid until they brought my sister home from the hospital. They tell me I used to take her bottles and when they would take them from me I would suck my thumb.... fast forward some 30 years later and now when I sleep my thumb finds its way back to my mouth, it's on autopilot at this point.

sfselesfan
Oct 31st, 2007, 05:32 AM
I've defended two people for murder. One went to trial and the other died in custody awaiting trial. The one that went to trial is a famous case that you've all heard about. We hung the jury twice for my client and he was never convicted by a jury.

My partner of 5 years is a well known criminal defense attorney who has done some high profile cases. He's been interviewed by the likes of Larry King and Greta. He always snubs Nancy Grace because she's bitch.

I've since quit trial work because it's too stressful. I now work as a legislative analyst vetting new criminal laws in California.

SF

Dementieva_Dude
Oct 31st, 2007, 06:05 AM
I've co-written a few songs for local indie bands...nothing special, but a hook here, a bridge there, and a part of a few choruses. I've also played on 3 CDs, and I've recorded a few demos. I turned down a recording contract when I was 20...and now I regret it. Nothing too exciting...

Mattographer
Oct 31st, 2007, 06:36 AM
I've appeared on TV few times :tape: and performed on a theatrical stage last year.

I used to play ten pin bowling competition for 10 years before I gave up for tennis because of Jelena Dokic (lol) in 1999. My highest score was 230.

I'm deaf and spoken sign language.

Umm... that's all for now, I think ;)

kittyking
Oct 31st, 2007, 07:25 AM
I've appeared on TV few times :tape: and performed on a theatrical stage last year.

I used to play ten pin bowling competition for 10 years before I gave up for tennis because of Jelena Dokic (lol) in 1999. My highest score was 230.

I'm deaf and spoken sign language.

Umm... that's all for now, I think ;)

Are you honestly deaf?

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 07:58 AM
I am scared of spiders.

I am allergic to mushrooms.

I have been hit on by a wta player.

My sister has 3 kids, who mean everything for me, i'm 'cool aunt mandy', and will always be there for them.

kittyking
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:08 AM
I am scared of spiders.

I am allergic to mushrooms.

I have been hit on by a wta player.

My sister has 3 kids, who mean everything for me, i'm 'cool aunt mandy', and will always be there for them.

Oh come on Leanne Baker hits on everyone - she'd even hit on Barrie Dude :o

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:16 AM
Oh come on Leanne Baker hits on everyone - she'd even hit on Barrie Dude :o
who?

kittyking
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:21 AM
who?

Which Wta player hitted on you then :confused:

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:26 AM
Which Wta player hitted on you then :confused:
I'm not gonna out someone. That's not my place. I would have started a gm thread about it already if i were that kind of person.

Anyhow, it was just a random comment, no need to elaborate on it any further.

I also got checked out by another player, who did it so shamelessly, i felt violated, so i can't say i'm a big fan of her anymore, but i ain't gonna out her.
It's just not my task to do that.
People need to come out on their own terms.

kittyking
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:28 AM
I'm not gonna out someone. That's not my place. I would have started a gm thread about it already if i were that kind of person.

I also got checked out by another player, who did it so shamelessly, i felt violated, so i can't say i'm a big fan of her anymore, but i ain't gonna out her.

I dont believe that sorry :lol:

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:30 AM
I dont believe that sorry :lol:
and that should bother me? :shrug:

i wasn't alone when it happened, so i really don't need YOU to believe it.

mc8114
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:44 AM
I dont believe that sorry :lol:why would she lie about that? :confused:

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:57 AM
why would she lie about that? :confused:
he just wants answers outta me
and can't accept i respect players privacy
he even bad repped me :lol:

mc8114
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:04 AM
he just wants answers outta me
and can't accept i respect players privacy
he even bad repped me :lol:at least you confirmed it was not Leanne Baker :lol:

mc8114
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:13 AM
anyhow, mine are

1. I'm afraid of snakes
2. I'm an awful driver
3. I actually dont have a home :bolt:

kittyking
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:36 AM
at least you confirmed it was not Leanne Baker :lol:

I agree with you on that point :D

Grohl
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:11 AM
I lived with my grandparents the first 4 years of my life

Zamboni
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:12 AM
I'm 22 and I've had over 25 surgeries in my life.
I've been on tv a few times, once with a real interview in a studio.

Mandy, I know you're telling the truth but maybe you should have shut up if you weren't gonna name the players ;)

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:15 AM
I'm 22 and I've had over 25 surgeries in my life.
I've been on tv a few times, once with a real interview in a studio.
what show was that?

Mandy, I know you're telling the truth but maybe you should have shut up if you weren't gonna name the players ;)
i guess, but i was really just hoping that ppl would just accept that i'm gonna keep my mouth shut :p

Zamboni
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:19 AM
what show was that?
Het Klokhuis:rocker2:
Unfortunately when Yvon was long gone from that show :p

i guess, but i was really just hoping that ppl would just accept that i'm gonna keep my mouth shut :p
On here? How naive :p

Just Do It
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:24 AM
Mandy, I know you're telling the truth but maybe you should have shut up if you weren't gonna name the players

:spit:

Demska
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:27 AM
I once puked up in the middle of a sky dive last year.

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:27 AM
Het Klokhuis:rocker2:
Unfortunately when Yvon was long gone from that show :p
haha, wicked
and too bad :p
she was funny at the televizier awards :lol:
"Ik ben kei-partijdig!!"

On here? How naive :p
i know, my bad :p

tilliii
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:36 AM

if that other player did it so shamelessly, i don't see why you should keep that a secret. at least tell us who this one is? lol i'm bored.

Zamboni
Oct 31st, 2007, 10:59 AM
haha, wicked
and too bad :p
she was funny at the televizier awards :lol:
"Ik ben kei-partijdig!!"
I missed those:sad:
Yvon is always funny :p

When I was on the show some guy I didn't even know interviewed me. Big shame. It was my 15 minutes of fame though, had about 10 people asking me if that was me on Het Klokhuis that week:haha:

James
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:07 AM
I've only been on radio once and that made me quite nervous already. TV would be worse probably.

Oh, and Mandy, it's much more fun to speculate on the player that hit on you. Was it at Rosmalen by the way? (just to narrow the field a little).

mankind
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:11 AM
I abused drugs and alcohol for 3 years, but have been sober for almost a year now. :) I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and depression, but am supposedly on the path to cure :yeah:

My father is one of the wealthiest men in Russia. But I'm not going to say who, for the reasons above :o.

That's all a bit depressing, how about a light-hearted one. Uhh, London is the best city on earth and that is a fact (followed closely by Moscow).

AND last year I discovered that my grandmother's name was not really my grandmother's name - she changed it, and we only found out when we had to do some bureaucracy/government and she didn't exist! :haha: Well I found it amusing anyway, not all members of my family did.

Finally, I hate these new smilies. :(

Zamboni
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:12 AM
I've only been on radio once and that made me quite nervous already. TV would be worse probably.

Oh, and Mandy, it's much more fun to speculate on the player that hit on you. Was it at Rosmalen by the way? (just to narrow the field a little).
yeah well, I didn't mention I nearly fainted during the interview, did I?:tape:
Nerves and hot tv lamps, bad combo;)

Ben.
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:12 AM
I have never bitten my nails...weird isn't it :lol:
I have cut of some of my dog's whsikers when i was a young child :lol:

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:13 AM
been on the radio 5 times :lol:

australian open 2006, so sorry, no narrowing down :lol:

and the other violating player was both melbourne and antwerp 2006, :sad:, damn her!

James
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:26 AM
been on the radio 5 times :lol:

australian open 2006, so sorry, no narrowing down :lol:

and the other violating player was both melbourne and antwerp 2006, :sad:, damn her!

Hmm, that does not narrow it down much indeed. :lol:

* Goes to analyse entry lists of Melbourne and Antwerp *

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:28 AM
Hmm, that does not narrow it down much indeed. :lol:

* Goes to analyse entry lists of Melbourne and Antwerp *

top 128 :p, good luck!
geef het op edje :p

James
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:33 AM
yeah well, I didn't mention I nearly fainted during the interview, did I?:tape:
Nerves and hot tv lamps, bad combo;)

I can only imagine it would be nerve wrecking indeed. I hope the fainting part was edited out.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:33 AM
- i was a cheerleader in high school and a pretty good one at that.
- i'm a girly-girl but i'm not afraid of frogs, snakes, lizards or insects. only roaches.
- i've broken my rib doing a backflip.
- i've had dengue before and it was not fun.
- never had chicken pox.
- i have 2 sisters; one is 3 years older than me and the other is 19 years younger.
- i have close to 450 pairs of footwear.
- i hate geography, chemistry and history.
- i was really good at calculus but piss poor at algebra.

James
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:34 AM
top 128 :p, good luck!
geef het op edje :p

Top 128 of singles or doubles? :p

Edje is niet zo van het opgeven trouwens. ;)

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:38 AM
Top 128 of singles or doubles? :p

Edje is niet zo van het opgeven trouwens. ;)
singles :p
geef het op eddie, geef het op!!! :lol:

bestohb
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:57 PM
I abused drugs and alcohol for 3 years, but have been sober for almost a year now. :) I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and depression, but am supposedly on the path to cure :yeah:

Good for you - glad you are now sober and glad you are getting better :hug: Keep positive :yeah: :kiss:

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:04 PM
- I have never been out of the country but I'll be spending almost two and a half years in Africa doing environmental volunteer work. Needless to say, I'm scared shitless.
- I can't swim and have almost drowned 3 times.
- I am unbelievably afraid of bugs (especially spiders) even though I love the outdoors.

How come you can't you swim? :confused:

Ems__
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:12 PM
I've defended two people for murder. One went to trial and the other died in custody awaiting trial. The one that went to trial is a famous case that you've all heard about. We hung the jury twice for my client and he was never convicted by a jury.

My partner of 5 years is a well known criminal defense attorney who has done some high profile cases. He's been interviewed by the likes of Larry King and Greta. He always snubs Nancy Grace because she's bitch.

I've since quit trial work because it's too stressful. I now work as a legislative analyst vetting new criminal laws in California.

SF

:worship:

How would you like to hook me up with some connections for work experience?
I kid, I kid, but that's amazing.
I would really like to know the second case. Hints?

Mattographer
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:24 PM
Are you honestly deaf?
Yes, why would I make it up if that wasn't me? You know, deaf people can read or write ;)

One person asked me if deaf people can drive and I was like of course! We're not fucking blind! :lol: Some people are ignorant :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:34 PM
Man, for a bunch of people with nothing to do but type on computers and obbsess about tennis we're pretty interesting bunch ;p

Mandy, what do I have to do to get WTA players to hit on me? :lol:

Willam
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:35 PM
i Have made 18 tv commercials and 1 Venezuelan Movie (all of them when i was -12, now im 16..)

hdfb
Oct 31st, 2007, 03:44 PM
I used to sleep in the same bed with my grandma whenever she stayed at our house (2-4 nights a week) up until I was like, nine years old maybe, I love grandma. :kiss:

Sally Struthers
Oct 31st, 2007, 03:54 PM
- During ole Sally's graduate student days, a very long time ago :o , she spent a summer in Antarctica researching fluid transfers in monazite crystals from rocks in the Transantarctic Mountains :tape: .
- After making a series of great investments back in the mid 90s, I quit graduate school with only the dissertation defense to go. :tape:
- I can play concert level violin and have been playing since 4.
- I'm a fabulous cook
- Actually I'm pretty fabulous at almost everything. You would think it's a good thing but it's kind of bad at times. It's hard to specialize at one thing when you're good at everything. ;)
- I was a student invited to a lunch at the White House during the Reagan years.
- One of my close relatives is a convicted drug trafficker :tape:
- I don't really have 2 Emmys ;)

sfselesfan
Oct 31st, 2007, 05:06 PM
:worship:

How would you like to hook me up with some connections for work experience?
I kid, I kid, but that's amazing.
I would really like to know the second case. Hints?

Hint: My client only helped hide the body, he didn't participate in the actual killing.

SF

mandy7
Oct 31st, 2007, 05:25 PM
Hint: My client only helped hide the body, he didn't participate in the actual killing.

SF
Yo asswipe!

Take my name outta your sig before i have someone else do it.
You took it outta context anyhow.

Mon.
Oct 31st, 2007, 05:46 PM
My sternum sticks out
I can move my scalp back and forth
My little nephew is autistic
My brother was nearly a professional cyclist
I swallow half of my words when I'm nervous
I went on a BAD ASS holiday which I regret so much
I slept with both sexes

Lunaris
Oct 31st, 2007, 06:37 PM
I used to pilfer in supermarkets when I was 9-10 years old.

Between April and September 2004 I was more or less drunk 4-5 days a week.

I used to be a Satanist and misanthrope.

Sometimes I listen to music with Nazi lyrics, however I am no Nazi, don't like Nazis and don't agree with their ideology.

and I don't regret anything. :)

Nicjac
Oct 31st, 2007, 06:42 PM
Well, somehow I got the feeling this became the "Tell an interesting FACT or wishful-thinking TRUTH about yourself.

Anyways,

- I managed to break several fingers at the same time because I was looking in the wrong direction
- I participated in a commercial shoot when I was fourteen (who didn't on this board? :p)
- I am the only one who knows all the family secrets in my rather big family. I think.
- I won the lottery and am filthy rich (no, sorry, that is wishful thinking)
- I can flip a glass bottle over my (healed) knuckles for more than 25 times in less than 20 seconds.

Melly Flew Us
Oct 31st, 2007, 07:06 PM
anyhow, mine are

1. I'm afraid of snakes
2. I'm an awful driver
3. I actually dont have a home :bolt:
awww, where do you live?

anyway nothing interesting about me except that when i was younger i stole something from every shop in a town just outside london for no good reason other than kleptomania. i was only caught once with a jacket potato of all things.

mykarma
Oct 31st, 2007, 11:13 PM
Yes but can you put a sock in it ?
:lol::lol::lol:

mykarma
Nov 1st, 2007, 12:05 AM

My father is one of the wealthiest men in Russia. But I'm not going to say who, for the reasons above :o.

That's all a bit depressing, how about a light-hearted one. Uhh, London is the best city on earth and that is a fact (followed closely by Moscow).

AND last year I discovered that my grandmother's name was not really my grandmother's name - she changed it, and we only found out when we had to do some bureaucracy/government and she didn't exist! :haha: Well I found it amusing anyway, not all members of my family did.

Finally, I hate these new smilies. :(
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

mankind
Nov 1st, 2007, 12:12 AM
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

:lol: I don't deserve to be worshipped - I was a fucking idiot during that time. The people who actually bothered to help me out of it deserved to be worshipped. :worship: Thanks anyway. :)

mykarma
Nov 1st, 2007, 12:27 AM
:lol: I don't deserve to be worshipped - I was a fucking idiot during that time. The people who actually bothered to help me out of it deserved to be worshipped. :worship: Thanks anyway. :)
You got it together and that's what's important.

Zombielicious
Nov 1st, 2007, 12:52 AM
-I have 4 feet of titanium in my back.
-My cousin has won the Indy 500 and has won the IRL Championships 3 times.
-I'm terrified of death and the afterlife

...Yeah... I can't really think of anything really interesting... :shrug:

Beefy
Nov 1st, 2007, 01:07 AM
- I'm scared of clowns, people dressed as mascots, and baloons
- I hate funerals and seeing the gaves of loved ones
- My last two gf's both moved overseas
- I stole several Manic Street Preachers songs and used them for poetry in high school, saying I wrote them
- I used to say Bon Jovi were shit, but that's changed now

Volcana
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM
I sometimes think Republicans are NOT evil. Even fact, once, I actually thought they were NOT hellbent on the destruction of America. I hasten to add tha the drugs wore off, and I'm sane and reasonable now.

IceHock
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:30 AM
lol i hold the record in my town for most makeouts in a night, well among my friends but still.

Cat's Pajamas
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:57 AM
My second cousin-in-law (:o) is a partial owner of the NFL team, the Houston Texans. (I am a Cowboy Fan :angel: :worship: )
I, and I know it's terrible and wrong to say, wish my dad would die.
I am insecure about everything, and think I have paranoia. :o
It is really hard for me to watch a movie the whole way through, if I don't pause it and do something else for a while I get uncomfortable and struggle to enjoy the movie.
I come across as a very funny and light-hearted person, but I am really a sentimental and emotional person.

stevos
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:44 AM
My second cousin-in-law (:o) is a partial owner of the NFL team, the Houston Texans. (I am a Cowboy Fan :angel: :worship: )
I, and I know it's terrible and wrong to say, wish my dad would die.
I am insecure about everything, and think I have paranoia. :o
It is really hard for me to watch a movie the whole way through, if I don't pause it and do something else for a while I get uncomfortable and struggle to enjoy the movie.
I come across as a very funny and light-hearted person, but I am really a sentimental and emotional person.

Knew that one. ;)
Do you mean that about your Dad in a "eff him we just argued about shit and I'm pissed" or "the bastard has ruined my life" way?
Anyway, :hugs: all around. Go listen to Konstantine, emo. ( ;) :kiss: )

stevos
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:48 AM
I've co-written a few songs for local indie bands...nothing special, but a hook here, a bridge there, and a part of a few choruses. I've also played on 3 CDs, and I've recorded a few demos. I turned down a recording contract when I was 20...and now I regret it. Nothing too exciting...

I think that's exciting!
What bands? :hearts:

Only "band" I can think of that was from Kingston is Sarah Harmer.
Are you a guitarist? Pianist?

If you mean a local band as in Ontario, so much good stuff you could be with. Where you at that festival in August, on Wolfe Island?

svetaisthebest
Nov 1st, 2007, 05:23 AM
Mine's pretty boring

I tend to laugh at crazy things .
I'm deathly scared of snakes .
It's really weird becasue I've never liked lollies but always loved chocolate :) .

Dementieva_Dude
Nov 1st, 2007, 05:24 AM
I think that's exciting!
What bands? :hearts:

Only "band" I can think of that was from Kingston is Sarah Harmer.
Are you a guitarist? Pianist?

If you mean a local band as in Ontario, so much good stuff you could be with. Where you at that festival in August, on Wolfe Island?

I WISH I had worked with Sarah Harmer...that would be a dream come true :hearts: . No one I have worked with is quite that famous...I guess the most famous band I've written with with be Bedouin Soundclash. Nothing I worked on appeared on their albums, but when they lived in Kingston we lived right across the street from each other in the ghetto, and I had a lot of classes with their drummer, Pat. Other than that it's been some non-signed bands in the Toronto area. Honestly, nothing that exciting....it's more of a hobby than a job (because if it were a job I wouldn't be able to feed myself :tape:). I play guitar and everything they teach in high school band, except for flute, so a bunch of the studio work I have done has been instrumental.

And no, I didn't go to the Wolfe Island music festival...but I was at the Hillside Festival in Guelph in July, and it was amazing. If you haven't heard of "Forest City Lovers", check them out!

(Sorry for hijacking the thread)

alelysafina
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:22 AM
I've met the Bryan brothers more times than I can count.
I've had dinner with players from the LA Galaxy, really nice guys :)
My little brother's best friend plays for the Sub-17 USA soccer team.
I cannot watch most movies throughout, if any member of the cast gets into an embarrassing or humiliating situation I have to look away.
I have been to two Grand Slams the FO and Wimbledon, I have yet to go to slam in my country, the USO.

mandy7
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:42 AM
- i am not jealous of people who claim to have rich and famous family members and friends.

- my parents and friends are all just hard working middle class people.

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:58 AM
I once fell off the verandah of my house. :weirdo:
And landed in a pot plant (head first, I might add) which saved my life. :D :o

mc8114
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:13 AM
oh, that reminds me of one of my own.

when i was 3 years old i fell down in a playground and hit my cheek with something (cant remember what it was) and because of that i got a dimple in my left cheek that only shows when i smile

awww, where do you live?

anyway nothing interesting about me except that when i was younger i stole something from every shop in a town just outside london for no good reason other than kleptomania. i was only caught once with a jacket potato of all things.haha, it aint that bad, i invade family and friends :p

kleptomania? :lol:

Beefy
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:36 PM
I get stressed and nervous quite easily

I'm stressing out right now about my microeconomics exam which is in 20minutes!

sfselesfan
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:29 PM
I get stressed and nervous quite easily

I'm stressing out right now about my microeconomics exam which is in 20minutes!

You'll realize after you finish school that exams are not as stressful as a career. Take a deep breath and do your best.

SF

Cat's Pajamas
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:34 PM
Knew that one. ;)
Do you mean that about your Dad in a "eff him we just argued about shit and I'm pissed" or "the bastard has ruined my life" way?

um both. :o :lol:

Konstantine :hearts: will do! ;)

Mattographer
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:39 PM
I get bored easily :D

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:47 AM
I WISH I had worked with Sarah Harmer...that would be a dream come true :hearts: . No one I have worked with is quite that famous...I guess the most famous band I've written with with be Bedouin Soundclash. Nothing I worked on appeared on their albums, but when they lived in Kingston we lived right across the street from each other in the ghetto, and I had a lot of classes with their drummer, Pat. Other than that it's been some non-signed bands in the Toronto area. Honestly, nothing that exciting....it's more of a hobby than a job (because if it were a job I wouldn't be able to feed myself :tape:). I play guitar and everything they teach in high school band, except for flute, so a bunch of the studio work I have done has been instrumental.

And no, I didn't go to the Wolfe Island music festival...but I was at the Hillside Festival in Guelph in July, and it was amazing. If you haven't heard of "Forest City Lovers", check them out!

(Sorry for hijacking the thread)
You're so lucky. That's really great, Bedouin is massive these days so thats street cred right there eh?
Guelph, nice. Want to go to school either there or Queens. Hey, we can live together! ;) :lol:

(sorry, enough hijacking, pm me about what you're taking and which school is better, because I can't decide between the two!)
You'll realize after you finish school that exams are not as stressful as a career. Take a deep breath and do your best.

SF

Thank god.
I'm killing myself right now.
I'm getting the marks, not the sleep though.
um both. :o :lol:

Konstantine :hearts: will do! ;)
If you don't mind me asking, why?
And yeah, emo out.
Download some "Tilly and the Wall". Cheers me up always. but angsty at the same time.

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:50 AM
Oh, and some more stuff about me...hmmm...

I was bouncing on a little bouncy chair on the kitchen counter as a baby, and I slowly bounced right off the counter, landing on my head.

Also, I had never drank until this year, thinking it was terrible, but now I feel like I'm going to be an alcoholic. But probably not.

And I am a "christian" (I don't like that term), but hate almost everything about the church, and feel it goes completely against what christianity should be, but my whole family is the opposite way.

Cat's Pajamas
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:53 AM
Oh, and some more stuff about me...hmmm...

I was bouncing on a little bouncy chair on the kitchen counter as a baby, and I slowly bounced right off the counter, landing on my head.

Also, I had never drank until this year, thinking it was terrible, but now I feel like I'm going to be an alcoholic. But probably not.

And I am a "christian" (I don't like that term), but hate almost everything about the church, and feel it goes completely against what christianity should be, but my whole family is the opposite way.

yeah I would tell you but not over this board. :o
I know you have AIM or MSN, do you have me added?

And I was in the same boat with you and the whole christian-church thing but I recently found an amazing youth group and I'm making a comeback in my faith I would say.

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:28 AM
yeah I would tell you but not over this board. :o
I know you have AIM or MSN, do you have me added?

And I was in the same boat with you and the whole christian-church thing but I recently found an amazing youth group and I'm making a comeback in my faith I would say.

I have AIM, and you added.
COME ON NOW!

And thats good. :)

tterb
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:51 AM
Knew that one. ;)
I'm not interesting enough to bother posting about, but threadjack to give :hearts: to Konstantine. Peak emo, right there.

Kirt12255
Nov 2nd, 2007, 03:59 AM
:o I've been known to vomit if I have to dry wooden spoons or graters with a tea towel. The cold shivers are that bad I get nauseous.:confused:

stevos
Nov 2nd, 2007, 04:31 AM
I'm not interesting enough to bother posting about, but threadjack to give :hearts: to Konstantine. Peak emo, right there.

Totally piqued. :hearts:

mandy7
Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:10 AM
oh, that reminds me of one of my own.

when i was 3 years old i fell down in a playground and hit my cheek with something (cant remember what it was) and because of that i got a dimple in my left cheek that only shows when i smile
:rocker2: nice on merce!!!

oh, when i was young, i was playing footy inside (at boarding school) it was real slipery there, and after a poorly times sliding, my face crashed into a brick wall\it was all messed up, blood al over the place, but not a single scar :D

Ben.
Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:35 AM
Now this one will be embarssing :lol:

My name is Ben & I once (it was about a year ago & few months ago) had to wear a red dress & walk around in it at a festival my sister was volunteering at.

Ilikebigboobies
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:09 PM
On Saturday nights I become Joshu-ina. :hearts:

Nicolás89
Nov 2nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
I will talk a little bit about my love life.
I dated a guy who was 32 when I was 16.
I was dating not so long ago with a girl and a guy at the same time, had to broke up with both after 2 months of cheating, Im really sure they never knew about this little love triangle :o
I lost my virginity at 14.
Im currently in love with a straight friend of mine.
Im solo at the time.

thats it but sshhhsshhh. :)

hdfb
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:48 PM
:rocker2: nice on merce!!!

oh, when i was young, i was playing footy inside (at boarding school) it was real slipery there, and after a poorly times sliding, my face crashed into a brick wall\it was all messed up, blood al over the place, but not a single scar :D

My sister who was born with single eyelids, managed to fall down twice and cut BOTH her eyelids so that she now appears to have double eyelids due to the scars. :o

Beefy
Nov 3rd, 2007, 01:51 AM
I still have a scar from a cycling accident 12 years ago

Zombielicious
Nov 3rd, 2007, 02:20 AM
When I was in 2nd grade I was swinging on the swing set at school and while I was just up in the sky I somehow fell off and landed face first into the woodchips. :(

I am an absolute addict for Degrassi: The Next Generation!

:D

woosey
Nov 3rd, 2007, 03:08 AM
i'm a hermaphrodite.

hurricanejeanne
Nov 3rd, 2007, 03:58 AM
I still sleep with my childhood blankets, which are like torn to shreads, but I cannot sleep without them.
I have emotional attactment to material things.
I'm paranoid that I'll forget to do something and something bad will happen.
I have a scar on my back from a cassette walkman from when I was 11.
I have bizarre allergic reactions and problems with my blood sugar which causes me to have bad spells of fainting.
A close family member is a recovering drug addict who stole nearly everything I had earlier this year.

meyerpl
Nov 3rd, 2007, 01:50 PM
:o I've been known to vomit if I have to dry wooden spoons or graters with a tea towel. The cold shivers are that bad I get nauseous.:confused:Doesn't everybody?

meyerpl
Nov 3rd, 2007, 02:34 PM
I once went canoeing with Gaylord Nelson, the founder of Earth Day who also, as a U.S. Senator, created the law establishing the National Wild and Scenic Rivers. In fact, I now live on one of the nation's Wild and Scenic Rivers, about seven miles up-river from where the designation begins.

I once hiked across the Grand Canyon and back again.

I regret what I did for a living most of my life. I wish I'd done more in school and embarked on something else. Young people, let my mistake serve as a warning; follow your dreams, don't settle for making a living.

I have two sons, ages 11 and 14, both of whom I am very proud and love very much.

Nicolás89
Nov 6th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I gradually developed the pectum excavatum when I was 10 or 11, by the age of 15 my heart was running out of place and was really tight which periodically caused me tachycardias and when I was agitated for exercise made breathing more difficult than normal, so they had to do me a surgery, a metallic bar was placed in my chest molding the correct figure of a thoracic box, next year I have to remove the bar, though my heart still out of place and I still have tachycardias in time to time.

Sir Stefwhit
Nov 15th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Man, for a bunch of people with nothing to do but type on computers and obbsess about tennis we're pretty interesting bunch ;p
true dat, this here is one interesting thread!~

mandy7
Nov 15th, 2007, 11:21 AM
My sister who was born with single eyelids, managed to fall down twice and cut BOTH her eyelids so that she now appears to have double eyelids due to the scars. :o
how? what? damn!

Meghanns Journey
Nov 15th, 2007, 05:42 PM
It's not all that interesting and it's not controversial but I'm back with Weight Watchers after dropping out for 9 months. I feel better again and have lost a lot of weight but it's depressing because I will have to watch my weight all my life. It's even more depressing because I'm not even 30 yet and I have to accept this fact.

heytennis
Feb 20th, 2008, 07:33 AM
This thread is so interesting, I thought I'd add to it and see if people start posting again!

I'm young and not that interesting yet but I might be able to think of a few things.

1. I have really weird sleeping patterns (never asleep before 4AM).

2. I develop obsessions/addictions really easily. Sort of afraid I'll be an alcoholic one day.

3. I've met a few celebrities but I don't like telling people cause it embarrases me and makes me look like a perez-hilton wannabe.

4. I am in love with my best friend.

5. I sleep through like 60% of my classes.

Those may not be the most interesting in this thread, but we should keep this going!

mandy7
Feb 20th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I am addicted to
scanning tennis tickets
guarding hallways
sitting in player's boxes
checking press-badges
and all other things i did during the diamond games
i'm thinking about checking into rehab

Destiny
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:56 AM
haha :lol: Mandy Just gloatin aren't you!!!

1. I just like to be alone in a room listening to Music
2. I hate telling people how i feel
3. Some words make me cringe so much i hate saying them
4. I hate being told what to do, but love to tell others what to do
5. I would love to fight someone and beat them to a pulp

mandy7
Feb 20th, 2008, 11:04 AM
haha :lol: Mandy Just gloatin aren't you!!!
nah, i really need rehab
i miss 5 of my colleagues like crazy
luckily i live with another one, so i won't have to miss her :p

debopero
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I eat ice cream in bed.

Nicolás89
Feb 20th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I dated a professional (not famous) Chilean football soccer player. :p
Thats my biggest accomplishment in life. :lol:

My cousin is also a professional football soccer player and played for Chile sub-20 in big stages some years ago, we are so proud of him.

venus_rulez
Feb 20th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I have a really difficult time blowing my nose, like I only do it when I'm about to die, but I have to sit there and talk myself into doing it.

I'm gay, but I remember honestly being attracted to girls when I was younger (always been attracted to boys)

I've had issues with tendonitis in both wrists and had a very minor abdominal pull

mc8114
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I'm addicted to orangines, which is a fruit that looks like an orange on the outside but is tangerine on the inside :lol: therefore you get an orangine :lol:
I like to make up words :p
I fear pointy objects ... well, most of them
I once saw Rafael Nadal visitting Sakkara (Egypt)

ImaVeggie
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I love eating cold pizza for breakfast - eating it as I type (yum!)

I went on a two dates with a guy who, years later, was convicted of a sex crime. (found out by looking at my state's Sex Offender Registry)

I've never watched American Idol.

I need to lose weight & get in shape.

So Disrespectful
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I'm a former anorexic.

*abby*
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:46 PM
im waiting until im married until i have sex, ive been with my boyfriend for over 3 years and we both feel the same way.

justine schnyder
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I'm scared to death from snakes

My firend told me I'm less bitchiest person she's known :)

Slutati
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I can put my whole fist in my mouth:o

justine schnyder
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I'm a former anorexic.

Me too :o :hug:

Are you a male or a female?

Dodoboy.
Feb 24th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I don't like boys as friends! :tape:

Oizo
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I put a knitting-needle in a power-socket when I was about 7 years old and felt like God went through me ... I survived because the security button at the contol panel switched off ... :o

I jumped from a train two times, minutes after it started, because it was the wrong train ...

In 1996 at the concert of Tina Turner in Munich, I was one of the people to whom she put the mic to sing with her "Notbush City Limits" when she came down to the people in the first row to sing with her

Last year I gave a red rose to Nelly Furtado at the concert in Munich. I was in the front row ;)

blackcrave
Mar 25th, 2008, 02:46 PM
caught smoking when i was 13...

BigB08822
Mar 25th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I have a really difficult time blowing my nose, like I only do it when I'm about to die, but I have to sit there and talk myself into doing it.

I'm gay, but I remember honestly being attracted to girls when I was younger (always been attracted to boys)

OMG! Me too, on both, but especially the first one! It's like I was never appropriately taught how to blow my nose when I was little. I do it now because I finally got used to it but for the longest time I HATED to blow my nose. I still wont do it in public or even in front of friends, I have to excuse myself to the bathroom. I also have to lean over when I blow my nose, I can't do it standing straight up, lol!

Barrie_Dude
Mar 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I once dated a crack whore