PDA

View Full Version : Patty's cheering thread- -Clayyyyy!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

iPatty
May 14th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Patty could have to play two matches tomorrow, both on the same court. Hopp!

justine schnyder
May 14th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Patty has just lost the 1st set to Kirrytseva 3:6 :o :o :ox9578674765769

justine schnyder
May 14th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Patty won 3:6 6:2 6:3 :o
Match was over 2 hours.. Shame she sucked there since she would have another match coming up in an hour, against a fresh opponent :o
Good luck

Timéa11
May 14th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Good luck Patty! :)

Schnyderfreak
May 14th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Well done to fight your way through this match, it's never easy coming back from being one set behind. :yeah:
I hope you're rested enough to finish off the second match succesfully as well.
Just fight for victory!!!

DarkchildSwiss
May 14th, 2008, 04:07 PM
6-1 6-0 win over Ruano Pascual. congrats and good luck against Bartoli tomorrow.

justine schnyder
May 14th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Good luck tommorow :o

Schnyderfreak
May 14th, 2008, 05:13 PM
:banana: Well done Patty :yeah:
It's a pity you couldn't play a third match today ;)
Good luck tommorrow and keep this momentum going

iPatty
May 14th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Much better, now against Bartoli. She will probably lose easily but hopefully not.

old zlobar
May 15th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Patty won straight hard-cort serious 4:1.(and last match).
I now, she can beat Marion tomorrow.
Patty, you can!

iPatty
May 15th, 2008, 02:11 AM
She played the perfect match against her in Linz and still almost lost a set, I really can't see her beating Marion now when she is so low on confidence and sucking so bad. We will just hope for the best.

iPatty
May 15th, 2008, 02:12 AM
I just want to give a :hug: shoutout to our great friend justine_schnyder (Neta, isn't it?) because he lost one of his greatest faves today to the ugly face of early retirement.

I hope Patty can make us all smile this week to lift you up.

justine schnyder
May 15th, 2008, 06:15 AM
I just want to give a :hug: shoutout to our great friend justine_schnyder (Neta, isn't it?) because he lost one of his greatest faves today to the ugly face of early retirement.

I hope Patty can make us all smile this week to lift you up.

Thank you :hug: yes, it's Neta (But I'm a "she")
Justine :sad:
Vamos Patty :o (Although I really expect nothing from her)

old zlobar
May 15th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Justine?
I"m really cry, and i finking of Patty...

justine schnyder
May 15th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Patty won somehow 4:6 6:4 7:6(7) (Crazy match.. Marion led 4:1 in the 3rd including few more bp's for double break I think.. After Patty saved them, she was back to *5:4 but broken, then in the TB she led 6:4, wasted the mp's, fell to 6:7, and then won it 9:7 :weirdo:)
I son't know if I should be happy she won, especially after a comeback, or sad because she had to have a 2:30 hours match against Bartoli, on clay :o
Anyway, tommorow against Sharapova.. With this form, I expect her to take 4 games.. Honestly.. :o

iPatty
May 15th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Be happy that she won.

I said after she lost to Dushevina that I would expect her to lose to any Top70 player, so this is an amazing win for me. She obviously had to fight hard and I am glad she came away with a tight win, which she seldom does nowadays.

Good luck tomorrow, try not to choke this time on clay.

Schnyderfreak
May 15th, 2008, 09:32 PM
:worship: Great result Patty :yeah:
A win is a win no matter if took 2:30hrs or wether you played poorly. it makes victory feel just as satisfying i hope.
Good luck against Maria tommorow just do your best and fight!

Schnyderfreak
May 16th, 2008, 09:17 PM
CMON PATTYY 7-6 5-7 DEFINITELY FIGHTING BUT NOT TAKING THE SMALL CHANCES YOU'RE GETTING.
You're actually frustrating Masha so yuio hav a chance!!
CMON :bounce:

iPatty
May 16th, 2008, 09:30 PM
She is so useless, there is nothing on her shots anymore.

Schnyderfreak
May 16th, 2008, 09:57 PM
:sad:She lost 6-2 in the third cuz of an early break and Masha managed to step up a gear in her game.
I indeed noticed that she is missing "power" in her forehand and the length of her shots aren't consistent so that a player like Maria can step in and take over the rally in a point winning way .
She is fighting but she went down a level in her game but I'm still not sure that it's because of being a veteran on the tour. I still think (right or wrong :shrug: )it's in her head. She's having a "bad beat"(if i may use the poker term) continuing on her best surface and she's just not getting into a good groove this year.
Ah well the big tiers are over before RG now and I'd consider taking a nice rest before RG unless Patty feels that she needs more tournament play.

justine schnyder
May 17th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Well done Patty!! Another great win again yourself!!!

In one word: Pathetic.

I know that I wrote here she has no chance before the match, but apparently I forgot how shitty Sharapova was on clay, and how her movment on it is even a shittier joke.
I didn't see the match, but according the reprts in the oop thread, Sharapova looked cluless on the dirt, Patty played well, and yet... She managed to choke, again, and lose a match after being the better player in it. Again
It's such a shame. She's 29 and Sharapova is 20, but on court it's like the opposit when Patty acts like a little and inexpirienced girl.
Wasted a huge chance to reach again the SF. well done Patty.
And Sharapova is the worst to player on clay (Ever!!!, if you can't win against her on clay, again who you will?!

Schnyderfreak
May 17th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Dear Justine schnyder,

It's quite obvious that you haven't followed the match reading your post.I started following the match(livestream) at 3-4 in the second set. I saw a fighting Patty and a frustrated and struggling Masha.Allright it was dissapointing that at 5-6 Patty couldn't hold her serve cuz of the pressure that Masha put it under with good returns and some errors from Patty´s side.
In the third set there was a different Sharapova on court who got an early break and never seemed to be in trouble from there.
I guess you must hate her but Masha will fight on court till her legs drop off so you´ll never beat her easily and she wasn´t making too many errors when I started watching the match.
I can understand your frustration, but I can´t agree with what you´re posting

justine schnyder
May 17th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Dear Justine schnyder,

It's quite obvious that you haven't followed the match reading your post.I started following the match(livestream) at 3-4 in the second set. I saw a fighting Patty and a frustrated and struggling Masha.Allright it was dissapointing that at 5-6 Patty couldn't hold her serve cuz of the pressure that Masha put it under with good returns and some errors from Patty´s side.
In the third set there was a different Sharapova on court who got an early break and never seemed to be in trouble from there.
I guess you must hate her but Masha will fight on court till her legs drop off so you´ll never beat her easily and she wasn´t making too many errors when I started watching the match.
I can understand your frustration, but I can´t agree with what you´re posting

I haven't seen it, but just like you said, you saw a fighting Patty and a frustrated and struggling Sharapova. So from those words I can understand that Patty was the better player in that match, atleast in that time of the match. So in those matches, especially against a players like Sharapova who fight until the very last ball, those are the moments she needed to step it up, play on clay like she knew (And Sharapova oviously, didn't..) and take the match, because there's no question about her being a btter clay court player thean Sharapova..
Btw, I went to bed after the 2nd set, but I saw Patty had 2 break points on the 1st game ion the 3rd set.. Were they wasted or Sharapova made a winner/great serve in them?

Destiny
May 17th, 2008, 07:02 PM
:sad:

LegionArgentina
May 18th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Nice fight Patty :hug:
I hope she goes far in Roland Garros,I would like to see her on Tv in there :bounce:

justine schnyder
May 18th, 2008, 06:44 PM

Ok so I'm starting to watch this match now. (You can download it from here if you want.. Thanks to I heart Masha http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=342061&page=3)
So far I have only the 1st set and I've watched it.
If we're talking about tennis only, I should eating my own hat for saying that Patty is pretty much done, because she had some GREAT points over there, and Sharapova, fought as hard as always.
But that's the problem.. Patty on clay>>>>>>>Sharapova on clay, and yet she loses.. I mean, I still can't say what happened in the 3rd set, and I guess you know better than me, but in the 1st set, it was all Patty imo.. She's just so fluent on clay and it's just amazes me everytime.
I really don't know how she lost to Dushevina on it (:help:) and to Sharapova as well. Yes I know she fights and fights and fights, but Patty is better. (Oh wait.. Patty's head..)

:awww:

Schnyderfreak
May 18th, 2008, 07:09 PM
O
But that's the problem.. Patty on clay>>>>>>>Sharapova on clay, and yet she loses.. I mean, I still can't say what happened in the 3rd set, and I guess you know better than me, but in the 1st set, it was all Patty imo.. She's just so fluent on clay and it's just amazes me everytime.
I really don't know how she lost to Dushevina on it (:help:) and to Sharapova as well. Yes I know she fights and fights and fights, but Patty is better. (Oh wait.. Patty's head..)

:awww:

Yes you're right her tennis level really depends on how she feels.
All I can say about the third set is that Masha stepped up a gear in her game(cuz of winning that tight 2nd set) and Patty hardly got real chances to threaten her anymore on her own serve and that frustrated Patty who was limping behind with that early break in the third and not managing to quickly turn it over.
Maybe Patty vs. Masha is always a difficult match in which Patty plays very well but doesn't manage to get over the finish line.
Last season there were a couple of these similar encounters also in a final and maybe that also creeps in Patty's head.
I'm glad that you came back on your first "emotional" comments cuz you dont come across as an unrealistic person :)

justine schnyder
May 18th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Yes you're right her tennis level really depends on how she feels.
All I can say about the third set is that Masha stepped up a gear in her game(cuz of winning that tight 2nd set) and Patty hardly got real chances to threaten her anymore on her own serve and that frustrated Patty who was limping behind with that early break in the third and not managing to quickly turn it over.
Maybe Patty vs. Masha is always a difficult match in which Patty plays very well but doesn't manage to get over the finish line.
Last season there were a couple of these similar encounters also in a final and maybe that also creeps in Patty's head.
I'm glad that you came back on your first "emotional" comments cuz you dont come across as an unrealistic person :)

Anyway, I just hope that Patty will come ready to RG, and that loss didn't affect her too much. I hope she knows that if she plays like this against most players of the tour, she wins. (As long as her head doesn't let her down.. :rolleyes:)
On all the last matches against Sharapova, atleast the last 3, Patty really came ready, but did half job.. Made a great match, but as you say, couldn't finish it off which is a real shame..
Well, I just want her to win few matches in a row next time where it really matters.. Ar Roland Garros. Vamos Patty.

justine schnyder
May 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Tough draw for Patty... She in the Weaker part, but her draw is thoguh.. If she reacheds the 3rd round.. She's against Cornet :(
Here's the draw: :o )(Patty :hug:)
Patty's part:
Schnyder vs Santangelo
Liot vs Dechy
Qualifier vs K.Bondarenko
Cornet vs Fedak
Wozniacki vs Dubois
Knapp va Camerin
Cetkovska vs Llagostra Vives
Dementieva vs Rezai

Edit!!!!
The draw has change (:confused:).. But now Patty is in the (wayyyy) stronger half:
Here's the REAL draw (Patty's part):

Serena Williams USA (5) v Ashley Harkleroad USA
Mathilde Johansson FRA v Camille Pin FRA
Ekaterina Makarova RUS v Catalina Castano COL
Virginia Ruano Pascual ESP v Katarina Srebotnik SLO (27)
Virginie Razzano FRA (24)v Klara Zakopalova CZE
Zi Yan CHN v Emilie Loit FRA
Tamira Paszek AUT v Timea Bacsinszky SUI
Ekaterina Bychkova RUS v Patty Schnyder SUI (10)

Wow..1st round Bychkova (Who beat Patty last year in Paris :weirdo:).. If she wins so a possible all swiss clash against Timea (:sad:) or against Paszek, if she wins then
so Razzano, and if she passes all those 3 rounds... Serena...

Good luck Patty! Take revange in Bychkova (This name kills me :tape:) and go as far as you can!! Allez Patty! Do your best!!!!!

Schnyderfreak
May 23rd, 2008, 01:18 PM
Well if we were unhapy abt her meeting Cornet in the "lesser" half then what emotions should we have when she meets Serena in the third round??
Nevertheless she has to win her matches before reaching that stadium so good luck against Bychkova (what's in a name ;-)).Just do your best,play well and you can beat her!!.

justine schnyder
May 23rd, 2008, 01:35 PM
Well if we were unhapy abt her meeting Cornet in the "lesser" half then what emotions should we have when she meets Serena in the third round??
Nevertheless she has to win her matches before reaching that stadium so good luck against Bychkova (what's in a name ;-)).Just do your best,play well and you can beat her!!.

If she'll play against Serena that'll be in the 4th round ;)

and for Bychkova.. Shoulds like "bitch"kova :tape: :secret:
(And I remmember someone on the board on a match of her and she was bitchy indeed :tape:)

LegionArgentina
May 25th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Best of luck Patty!
Do your best :rocker:

justine schnyder
May 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Patty plays tommrorw against Bychkova.. 2nd match on court 2.
Good luck Patty! Do your best! :armed:

(Btw, she plays doubles with Petrova :lol:)

iPatty
May 25th, 2008, 05:29 PM
I will get to see this match! :D

I will certainly watch it and tell you guys about it.

justine schnyder
May 25th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I will get to see this match! :D

I will certainly watch it and tell you guys about it.

Cool for you1 But.. where?
And can you upload it?:angel:

Schnyderfreak
May 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Goood luck against Bychkova today Patty!!
Just play well and give her a "bitch slap" out of this tournament ;-).

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Good luck Patty :armed:

Livestream, Anyone??

Schnyderfreak
May 26th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I'm trying hard to google one :unsure:
The last one i got was via GM, someone put it there.

This could be an option but i'm not sure what the conditions are to watch it :shrug:

http://www.onthebaseline.com/2008/05/22/watch-the-2008-french-open-live-match-stream-online-at-tennis-channel-and-espn360/

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I hope something from there will work.. Thanks! :)
Patty should be on in few minutes, Bolleli leads over Bagthatis with 2 sets and 5:2 so unless some crazy choke will appear, Patty should play in few minutes.. Good luck! :D

Timéa11
May 26th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Good luck to Patty! I want the match Timea/Patty! :)

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Me too :banana: Do you know any livestream?

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:39 AM
40-15, DF#1. :o

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I'll just do kinda point-by-poing stuff in here.

Patty wins the first game with a FH error from Bychkova.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Bychkova 15-0, missed return by Patty.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM
15-15, FH from Bychkova called in and Patty shows the mark that it's out.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM
30-15, nice BH from Bychkova.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Sorry for the delay.

Schnyder 30-0, nice serve.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:48 AM
30-15, bad overhead from Patty. :o

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Bychkova 15-15, FH winner from Patty.

She has missed so many easy shots. :o

iPatty
40-15, missed drop shot.

iPatty
30-15, BH error.

She might actually lose this match. Bychkova isn't missing.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Patty 1-2* 15-30* :o
I don't watch it though so I don't know if she sucks or the opponent is good..

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:55 AM
40-30, DF Bychkova.

justine schnyder
Omg Patty :o

Thanks for the updates iPatty.
Be solid Patty! :smash:

iPatty
Schnyder 15-0, BH winner. :speakles:

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Game Bychkova, easy missed FH from Patty. This is not good.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:57 AM
15-30, another double fault. :help:

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:57 AM
30-30, FH winner Patty. Much better.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Patty 2-3*
Break damn it Break!

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Patty wins the game with an overhead winner.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Btw, she's still waering that blue outfit?

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Bychkova 30-30, Patty with a nice loopy FH cross-court.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:03 PM
30-40, BH error from Bychkova. Almost all her shots are going to Patty's BH.

justine schnyder
Break damn it!! Breakkkkkk!!

iPatty
Deuce, Bychkova hits a good shot off of a netcord and Patty can't get there.

Yes, she's still wearing that blue thing. :tape:

justine schnyder
Shocking :tape:
I hope Patty's mixing it up thgouh..

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:04 PM
AD-OUT, Patty runs her all over the court, that was amazing. Overhead winner to finish.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:05 PM
iPatty, can you upload it please? :)

justine schnyder
*3-3.. Now hold!

iPatty
Patty breaks with a great deep FH. Nicely done.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM
15-0, good serve. She needs to keep this momentum going...

iPatty
30-0, another good serve followed by a BH winner. :speakles:

Bychkova yelling at herself now. :drool:

justine schnyder
Allez Patty..

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:07 PM
30-15, bad drop shot. :banghead:

justine schnyder
iPatty, is there any way you can upload it? :)

iPatty
40-15, really good FH approach from Patty.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Vamos Patty 4-3* Now break!
I hope Bychkova is pissed..

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Game Schnyder, missed return Bychkova.

No, there is some protective thing in here that won't let you download it. If I can find a way past it then I will try. ;)

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:09 PM
She is screaming at herself after every point now. :lol:
Patty's shots are getting deeper, which is what she needed. She was letting Bychkova dictate before.

iPatty
Bychkova 0-15, odd point. Patty hit a passing shot that Bychkova kind of ran into. :tape:

justine schnyder

Keep frustraiting her Patty.. Vamosss

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:10 PM
0-30, good return causes Bychkova to miss long.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:10 PM
0-40, Bychkova misses a sitter BH.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:11 PM
15-40, ace from Bychkova.

justine schnyder
1 bp remain... break Patty break!!!!!!!!!!!111

iPatty
30-40, another ace.

iPatty
15-0, beautiful FH.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:12 PM
*5-3.
Now hold Patty!!

iPatty
She breaks! :hearts: Bychkova missed a BH.

iPatty
Ace to finish the set. :cool:

justine schnyder
It always makes me laught when Federer screams that "Nein!!!" althoguh I like him :lol:

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Patty 6-3 0-0*
Now win the 2nd Patty.. Vamosss!!

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Patty finished with 16 winners and 9 errors, nice recovery from a bad start.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Nice recovery! When I checked the stats at 1-3 she had 8 unforced errors..

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:16 PM
The commentator is talking about her old orange juice diet. :o

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Those stats are way wrong, they have been for every match. :lol:

Bychkova took a "bathroom break". :rolleyes: Stay focused, Patty.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Stay focus Patty!! Kill the bych!!

Commentor :rolleyes:

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Bychkova 15-40, easy return missed.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Break Patty break!!!!!!!!!!!!111

iPatty
AD-IN, Bychkova FH winner. :rolleyes:

justine schnyder
Ad Bychkova :smash:
If Patty loses that game she'll be broken in the next

iPatty
30-40, BH error. Bychkova's FH is horrible, just hit it there Patty.

justine schnyder
Deuce :o
Break Patty!! :fiery:

iPatty
Deuce, another missed return. :help:

justine schnyder
Btw, how's the crowd?

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Deuce, Patty with a wonderful drop shot.

iPatty
Deuce, BH error Bychkova.

iPatty
AD-IN, missed return.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:25 PM
AD-OUT, really long point ending in a Bychkova error. Patty needs to hit deeper though.

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Deuce, Patty's BH is too short again.

iPatty
AD-IN, good serve Bychkova.

justine schnyder
Ad Bychkova :rolleyes: :smash:

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Deuce, missed BH Bychkova. Every ball is to Patty's BH, it's really boring.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Ad Patty :craazy: Just break!!!!!!!

iPatty
The crowd is nice, but they are clearly behind Patty. They probably still remember what Maria did to her last year. She's playing okay.

iPatty
AD-OUT, missed BH Bychkova again.

Patty and Rainer had a laugh about something inbetween Bychkova's first and second serve. :scratch:

iPatty
BH winner for the break and a fist pump. :hearts:

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Phewwwww Patty *1-0
Now hold Patty!!!!!!

I hope Bychkova is really pissed after that long game..

justine schnyder
Vamos Patty vamos!! :hearts:
Maybe Bychkova has done something weird so they had a laugh :devil:

iPatty
Patty holds at love with some Bychkova errors.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Patty 2-0*
Now Breakkk!!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Patty *2-1.. Hold Patty.. Vamos!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:36 PM
0-30... :smash: Try to hold Patty!!!!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:37 PM
F*ck bp... Save it Patty!!! Save!!!!!!!!!

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:37 PM
30-40, too short and Bychkova hits a BH winner.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Deuce

iPatty
Deuce, missed return Bychkova.

iPatty
:rolleyes: Errors galore in that game, off easy balls.

Get it back Patty.

iPatty
AD-OUT, BH error. :tape:

justine schnyder
Another.. Save Patty save!!!!!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Fuck 2-2*...
Vamos Patty break!!! Regroup!!!!

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:40 PM
0-15, missed BH and Bychkova screams at herself again. :hearts:

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:41 PM
0-30, good FH gives a short ball that she puts away on her BH.

justine schnyder
15-30.. Take the opportunity!

iPatty
30-30, went for a FH angle and hit it in the net.

iPatty
15-30, bad BH return again.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:42 PM
30 all.. Stop sucking Patty!! Regroup!!

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 12:43 PM
30-40, solid deep FH from Patty forces an error out of Bychkova.

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Patty *3-2 Vamos... Now hold!!!!!1

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Patty 4-2*
Break her break...

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Patty *4-3
Vamos Patty hold!!!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Vamos Patty 5-3*
Now break Patty break her now!!!!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Patty *5-4
Hold now!!!! Vamos Patty!!!

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 01:01 PM
GSM Patty 6:3 6:4 :D :woohoo:
Nice result and revange for Paris last year :devil:
Now as much as I like Timea, I wnt you to beat her next rond.. Vamos Patty :)

iPatty
May 26th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Pretty nice match, needs to improve on breakpoints though.

Good luck against Timea, it will be quite tough I think. I hope it is on the livestream...

justine schnyder
May 26th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah.. I guess some Swiss channel will show it since it's an all swiss one, but I don't know where to get stream for one

diablos
May 26th, 2008, 11:39 PM
No chance justine schnyder. The Swiss Tv (SF1/ SF2) shows Patty's match in the second week of a Grand slam. (But they show each match of Federer and Wawrinka). Everybody knows that Patty has some problems with the swiss tv, and thats the result. I can't watch the match. I hope Eurosport shows it, but if the rain don't stop, I don't believe that Patty play on the first or second court. I hope she can beat Timea, I'm sure she can beat her, if she plays like against Sharapova. GO PATTY

Schnyderfreak
May 27th, 2008, 08:50 AM
:woohoo: solid start in straight sets Patty!!
Keep this going and good luck against Timea!

justine schnyder
May 27th, 2008, 09:39 AM
No chance justine schnyder. The Swiss Tv (SF1/ SF2) shows Patty's match in the second week of a Grand slam. (But they show each match of Federer and Wawrinka). Everybody knows that Patty has some problems with the swiss tv, and thats the result. I can't watch the match. I hope Eurosport shows it, but if the rain don't stop, I don't believe that Patty play on the first or second court. I hope she can beat Timea, I'm sure she can beat her, if she plays like against Sharapova. GO PATTY

Thanks for the info :)

So I don't think we have a chance to find a free stream.. The only way to watch it is to buy the Eurosport streaming in their site, they have most of the courts there..Sadly I won't buy it so I won't be able to watch it..
I don't think it'll be shown in an open channel like Eurosport, ESPN.. Becuase with all the rain all the higher seeds will be on the main courts..

Timéa11
May 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM
The Swiss Tv will show the match between Timea and Patty, I'm sure because they show the first match of Patty!

diablos
May 27th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Perhaps the swiss tv shows the match, because Patty and Timea meets the first time against each other. Patty can loose much, but if she win, she shows everybody that she is the number 1 of Switzerland. And if she really lose, it shows the generation chance.
@ justine schnyder: If the swiss tv shows the match, you can download Zattoo, there you can watch tv for free (http://zattoo.com/de) on Zattoo you can watch SF 1 or SF 2, and other tv channels

GO PATTY and give Timea tennis lessons.....

justine schnyder
May 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Perhaps the swiss tv shows the match, because Patty and Timea meets the first time against each other. Patty can loose much, but if she win, she shows everybody that she is the number 1 of Switzerland. And if she really lose, it shows the generation chance.
@ justine schnyder: If the swiss tv shows the match, you can download Zattoo, there you can watch tv for free (http://zattoo.com/de) on Zattoo you can watch SF 1 or SF 2, and other tv channels

GO PATTY and give Timea tennis lessons.....

I agree with you, and hope you're right.. Vamos Patty :armed:
Although she doesn't get any younger, if she wants to, she can still show us that she's still here, and I hope that's what she'll do..
Do you think the fact that's an all swiss match will affect her and Tiema.. Patty has beaten Martina in the ast 2 times they've played (Martina was slumping, but still..) and I'm not sure Timea has played another swiss player before in a WTA event.

Thanks for the link :) Sadly it says they're service isn't available in Israel still but they're working it in.. What are the chances they'll finish to wonrk on it in 2 days? :unsure:

justine schnyder
May 27th, 2008, 08:19 PM
So Patty is scheduled to play Timea tommorow, last and 5th match on court 7.
I'm pretty doubtful this match will take place tommorow with all the rain, but will see... Vamos Patty! :armed:

justine schnyder
May 27th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Btw, if this match will be broadcasted, so can anyone upload it please?

Timéa11
May 28th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Good luck to Patty and Timea! :)

Schnyderfreak
May 28th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Good luck Patty, show Timea that's she's not the no.1 swiss as long as you're around.
@ diablos: thx for the link , hope it works for me.

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Patty's match should start soon (after Liot beat Zakopalova 6:4 6:4, and I think Liot will play against the winner of the Patty/Timea match..)
Vamos Patty!!!! :armed:

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Patty 1-1* 15-30

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Patty *1-2.. Hold!!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:39 PM
BP.. nice start.. Save it please

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Vamos Patty 2 all.. Now break her!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Patty *2-3.. Hold!!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Patty 3-3*.. Now break!! She's not Karlovic you know..

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Timea makes good stop balls....Damn

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Patty *3-4... Hold!!!11

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the report Diablo :)
Is Patty playing well atleast? :unsure:

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Patty could play better. She makes many faults...

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Patty 4 all.. Break now break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks Diablos.. :)

Get it together Patty!!! :smash:

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 03:54 PM
0-30

diablos
You are my girl. YES!!!

diablos
c'mon

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Patty *5-4.. Now hold!!!!11!

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Timea is nervous, she begins to scream. GO PATTY

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM
My queen wins the first set...Great

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Way to go Patty 6:4 0-0*
Is it a good match?

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Timea looks sad, she isn't very luck. Patty is go out, I think she is changing her clothes

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I don't like the game. Both makes many faults. Patty plays 70%, but it's enough

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I bet though Patty's returns are :help: today

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I hope it'll be enough for the whole match :scared:
Vamos Patty :armed:

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:05 PM
2 double faults...hehe

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:06 PM
great point

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Patty *0-1..Hold!!!!!!11
Long game, I hope Patty's mind is ok still..
Vamos Patty!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Patty 1-1*..
Break Patty break!!!!!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Patty *1-2.. Hold!!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Patty 2-2*...
:unsure:

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:22 PM
the match is soooo boring. The spectators didn't clap

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Patty *2-3... Hold!!!!!!11

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:25 PM
the match is soooo boring. The spectators didn't clap

Omg :tape:
There're many swisses in the crowd?

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Patty 3 all, Timea serving, 0-30*... :smash:

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Patty *3-4... Hold!!!!!!!!!!11

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
There are some fans, but they don't make noise, or something else. They play on the court no. 7, it isn't so big

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Patty 4-4*..
Break now Damn it!!!!!

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:34 PM
c'mon Patty, now make a break

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:35 PM
tztztz, Patty played bad

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:37 PM
There are some fans, but they don't make noise, or something else. They play on the court no. 7, it isn't so big
Yeah.. But anyway, if they're swisses so they "can't" cheer..

Patty *4-5.. Hold now hold!!!!!11

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:38 PM
oh my god, Patty falls down, it looks not great

justine schnyder
Fuck 0-30... Hold!!!!

justine schnyder
Yep.. 3rd set...
Regroup Patty!!!!!1 :smash:

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:39 PM
3 sps :o So I guess we're heading to a 3rd set which Patty will lose..

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:39 PM
no,no,no.no DAMN

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 04:40 PM
hopp patty.

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:42 PM
the left foot ankle does not look good

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Patty breaks *1-0.. Vamos Patty keeps the momentom, hold!!!

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I hate the Swiss Speaker. They are responsible for Timea and find Patty not good

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 04:45 PM
come on patty. hold the serve and win the match please.

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Patty pressure

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 04:46 PM
6-4 4-6 2-0

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Patty held 2-0*...Keep the momentom Patty...

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Diablos, why are they the responsible for that?

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:49 PM
C'mon Patty

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Diablos, why are they the responsible for that?

What do you mean?

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Patty *2-1.. Hold Patty!!!!!!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:52 PM
You said the swiss speaker is the respnssible for them not being good.. What do yo mean by that?

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Patty *3-1... Vamos Patty!!!!

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 04:54 PM
3-1 Yes!

diablos
May 28th, 2008, 04:56 PM
ah, sorry. They say the whole time how good timea is, and hoa many aces she makes, and her serve is great. And if Patty makes a good point, they say nothing. and they talk about the time after Patty, and what she will make....I hate them. And if Patty win (I hope so) they don't show her matches... it is cursed

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 04:58 PM
from 0-40 to 40-40 break her.

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Bp

DarkchildSwiss
4-1 double break ahead.

justine schnyder
Patty *4-1...Hold!!!
Vamos Patty!!

diablos
i love her

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Commentors :armed: :rolleyes:

DarkchildSwiss
May 28th, 2008, 05:02 PM
5-1

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Patty 5-1*...
Vamos Patty!!!!11

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Thank god it's over!! 6:4 4:6 6:1 :sobbing:
Congrats Patty, although I'm not sure about this match's quality..
Congrats anyway!
How was the handshake btw? Are they friends?

diablos
i love her

Schnyderfreak
:woohoo: Patty wins!!!!! :woohoo:
She put on the turbo in the third set!!

justine schnyder
May 28th, 2008, 10:12 PM
A video interview with Patty on the tour's site www.sonyericssonwtatour.com
Patty :hearts:
And a littlq quote from today (After the match):"I'm relieved and happy to be in the third round; I was very nervous during the first two sets but finally I felt free, and I was able to play the game I like," said Schnyder, who beat compatriot Timea Bacsinszky, 64 46 61. "She's dangerous when she serves and she served well. She's also dangerous from her backhand. So that's why I'm relieved I won, and happy I played so well in the third set."

So I hope she'll play her next round match like she did in tday's 3rd set, since Liot got a lot of confidence after her last 2 matches and it sounds like she's very enjoying again, plus, she has the crowd, so Patty will ave to play very well..Vamos Patty!

And last thing, if anyone has the match against Timea and cam/willing to upload, that would be great :hatoff:

iPatty
May 29th, 2008, 12:41 AM
The handshake was really good, judging from the picture. They are close friends, I bet.

Good win, even if it took three sets. At least she got the job done. Good luck against Loit, you can defend your points without playing anyone really tough if you play well. HOPP!

justine schnyder
May 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Patty's match is the 2nd match on court 1.
Dunno why but I have a reallly bad feelin gabot this match..Hopefully Patty will prove me wrong.. Vamos Patty..

iPatty
May 30th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I actually have a really good feeling about this match. :lol:

LegionArgentina
May 30th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Best of luck ¡Patty.
Keep going :dance:

diablos
May 30th, 2008, 04:27 AM
I hope she win. Patty plays against a french player at the french open...I want watch the match between serena and Patty. C'mon Patty, make you and us happy

Schnyderfreak
May 30th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Good luck today Patty!!!
Although Emilie has the support of the crowd, you are the better player!!
Do your best and fight your way through this match.

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Holly shit.. Patty is injured :sad: :sad:

Schnyderfreak
May 30th, 2008, 12:53 PM
REALLY??? what happened? Can she play?

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 12:55 PM
There's a thread in GM.. It says se has a foot injury and yesterday she was in Switzerland to get treatment or something like that, and she might pull out.. But even if she won't pull out, how will she play like that? :sad:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=344347

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:09 PM
So will she play ir not? She's scheduled to play in few minutes...

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:18 PM
So she's playing...
Patty 1-0* 0-30

Vamos Patty!!! Do your best!!!

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Patty *1-1.. Hold!!!

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Patty 2-1*.. Try to break !!

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:25 PM
*2-2.. Vamos Patty! Hold!

Schnyderfreak
May 30th, 2008, 01:27 PM
2-2 looks like Patty's holding well
needs to get a grip at Emilie's serve to break her around 4-4 or earlier preferably.

Schnyderfreak
May 30th, 2008, 01:28 PM
2-2 30 40 cmon Patty fight

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:28 PM
BP... Save it!!!!

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Fuck.. Patty is broken 2-3*.. :sad:
Ok enough with being pasimistic..

Vamis Patty/11 Break back!@! You can do it! Vamos!!!

Schnyderfreak
May 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM
2-3 :fiery: PATTYYYY!!! why did she get broken ???

Schnyderfreak
May 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM
livestream anybody?

justine schnyder
May 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Patty :smash: