PDA

View Full Version : 24 - Season 7

Mateo Mathieu
Oct 28th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Anyone have seen the trailer? :eek: It looked fucking unbelievable - can't wait!

The female president, setting in Washington DC, no more CTU and... one of favourite characters in the past revealed will be play villain this time! :eek:

I like that Renee chick - "Torture him if you have to" :drool:

MH0861
Oct 28th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Tony is back :eek: Wonder if he will be the villain?

As long as Chloe is back I don't care what happens to CTU etc :hearts:

Last season was probably my second least favorite, hoping for something good this year! Can't believe it's season 7 already!

Edward.
Oct 28th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Saw the trailer, thought it was awesome.

I'm a bit iffy with the Tony being a villain thing. I was so happy to hear he was back but if he's gonna be a villain...I kinda wish they hadn't bothered.

Mateo Mathieu
Oct 29th, 2007, 12:59 AM
It kinda makes sense if he wants revenge with the government "patriots" who killed his ex-wife Michelle.

woosey
Oct 29th, 2007, 04:53 AM
i luv this show. it's not coming back for a couple of months though i think. i'm excited though. hopefully it better than last year which was so bad they cut the season short. i don't even think they did all 24 hours.

NyCPsU
Oct 29th, 2007, 05:25 AM
last season sucked. i stopped watching after the first few episodes. not sure if ill get into this one or not.

Edward.
Oct 29th, 2007, 10:48 AM
I dunno why everyone hated season 6 so much. Okay, it wasn't the best season by any means, but it was still incredibly enjoyable.

Woosey, they did show the full 24 hours of season 6.

Mateo Mathieu
Oct 29th, 2007, 12:52 PM
What are you going on, woosey? :shrug:

Season 6 is the worst season of all, it was fairly lacklustre :yawn:

eugreene2
Oct 29th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Season 6 was definitely the worst! And that finale was booty. This season should be interesting. I loved the whole CTU concept so this is gonna be fascinating to see where they take it. Where can I watch the trailer???

Sam L
Oct 29th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Hillary Clinton? LOL

Monica_Rules
Oct 29th, 2007, 06:37 PM
I don't know if i like it. It doesn't have the 24 feel from the trailer.

No CTU? WTF? 24 is CTU!

I thought Tony was dead aswell.

I quite liked series 6. It was a bit predictable, of the 7/8 twists i worked out about 5 of them. The biggest shock was when CTU was invaded and then Mylo was killed.

Chloe better be in series 7 full time she is 24.

Edward.
Oct 29th, 2007, 07:39 PM
I don't know if i like it. It doesn't have the 24 feel from the trailer.

No CTU? WTF? 24 is CTU!

I thought Tony was dead aswell.

I quite liked series 6. It was a bit predictable, of the 7/8 twists i worked out about 5 of them. The biggest shock was when CTU was invaded and then Mylo was killed.

Chloe better be in series 7 full time she is 24.

To be honest, I'm glad they have ditched CTU. It felt tired to me.

samsung101
Oct 29th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Season 6 started out great, and then went weird and soft in some places.

The nephew/son, the worst actor in tv history. The grandfather needs to be
taken out, the farmer from Babe has to go one way or the other.

I'm glad that one CTU w/the bad facial hair guy died. He was annoying.

The bad VP was good, liked him.
I even liked Ricky Schroeder - not being to pigeonhole him as all good or all bad,
he's both.

You know, let's take on Iran and China and North Korea next season. Add in Syria
and Venezuela, and it's a go.

I want to see Jack take on bad guys, beat them up, blow them up, and take the
next dangerous assignment, while wishy washy and corrupt politicians try to mess
things up for the world.

It will be fun to see how they bring in some political scenarios in the background,
like congressional investigations, journalists, etc., which is more realistic. As long
as they keep it moving along fast, it's good. When they slow down, it just drags.

Memo to Keifer - finish up that jail time, and get back to work. Get a driver too.
Get a limo.

Beefy
Oct 29th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Just seen the promo, I so can't wait for it! :D I liked season 6 a fair bit, I thought it was the best in ages. I didn't like the second series that much

Denise4925
Oct 29th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I can't wait for the new 24 season. But, I hope it's better than last season. That was awful. Will the sensors let up this year and allow the violence back in the show that made the show what it is? I hope so. Anyway, I heard Tony is coming back from the dead. I'm glad b/c I love him, but it will be interesting to see how they pull this off. Also, no CTU? Then there will be no 24.

Beefy
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:54 AM
There should be a count for how many times Jack says "damnit" :p

.ivy.
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:28 AM
Tony Almeida Is Not Fucking Dead!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:52 AM
Season 5 is the best one of all.... Season 6 really sucked (on par with Season 4).

Can't wait for the next Season :) (P.S: But why Tony... why???)

aussie_fan
Oct 31st, 2007, 01:14 AM
Not going to get excited over this season considering how terrible last season was, hopefully this show goes back in the right direction.

But Tony coming back alive is not a good sign, this isn't Alias

woosey
Oct 31st, 2007, 01:56 AM
I dunno why everyone hated season 6 so much. Okay, it wasn't the best season by any means, but it was still incredibly enjoyable.

Woosey, they did show the full 24 hours of season 6.

What are you going on, woosey? :shrug:

Season 6 is the worst season of all, it was fairly lacklustre :yawn:

oops. :lol:

it just seemed like it was cut off. are you sure?

Marcus1979
Oct 31st, 2007, 04:09 AM
whats everyones favourite seasons?

woosey
Oct 31st, 2007, 06:55 AM
1 and 5

Mateo Mathieu
Oct 31st, 2007, 07:00 AM
1 and 5
Same here, I haven't even seen 2 & 3 yet :lol: I need to catch up with these two seasons on DVD :p

ZeroSOFInfinity
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:22 AM
whats everyones favourite seasons?

From best to worst:-
1) Season 5 (I love every moment of it... especially when Chole watched Edgar succumb to the nerve gas attack at CTU, before the episode ended with a silent clock... BRILLIANT!!! :worship: )
2) Season 2
3) Season 3
4) Season 1
5) Season 4
6) Season 6 (kinda repeat of Season 2 and 5... lack of imagination I guess :rolleyes: )

Denise4925
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:07 AM
My favorites are 1,2,3,4 and 5.

Marcus1979
Oct 31st, 2007, 09:08 AM
I always thought season 2 was one of the best in it. :worship:

Blu€
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:08 PM
My favourite season is season 3, I loved the Sherry plot she was hilarious! Seasons 1-2-5 are also very good! season 4 is OK and season 6 was clearly the worst of all

Edward.
Oct 31st, 2007, 02:10 PM
From best to worst:-
1) Season 5 (I love every moment of it... especially when Chole watched Edgar succumb to the nerve gas attack at CTU, before the episode ended with a silent clock... BRILLIANT!!! :worship: )
2) Season 2
3) Season 3
4) Season 1
5) Season 4
6) Season 6 (kinda repeat of Season 2 and 5... lack of imagination I guess :rolleyes: )

Season 2 was shit.

My fave...its between 3 and 5. I'll give 3 the edge, cos its the first season I saw and the one that got me into 24.