PDA

View Full Version : LOL:Man who had sex with bike in court

TheBoiledEgg
Oct 27th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Man who had sex with bike in court

By Richard Alleyne

Last Updated: 10:02am BST 27/10/2007

A man has been placed on the sex offenders’ register after being caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.
Bryony Gordon: How do you have sex with a bicycle? (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/society/bryonygordon/october07/bicyclesex.htm) Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2007/10/26/ubike.jpgAn object of lust?

On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had been found by the hostel workers.
She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.
"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.
"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."
advertisement

Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager, who in turn alerted the police.
Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders’ register but his sentence was deferred until next month.
He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an inanimate object, however.
Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex126.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

~Cherry*Blossom~
Oct 27th, 2007, 11:28 PM
I know it's wrong and funny and all the stuff.

But if he was doing that in his own room, out of the prying eye of the public, surely he can't be place on the sex offenders list for that. It's a bike. It's not like he was raping someone.

Expat
Oct 27th, 2007, 11:29 PM
wth why is that a sex offence

Slutiana
Oct 27th, 2007, 11:44 PM
okay then.....The only way i can think of them putting him on the sex offenders register is if its like a childs bike or something. :scratch:

Apoleb
Oct 27th, 2007, 11:45 PM

But if he was doing that in his own room, out of the prying eye of the public, surely he can't be place on the sex offenders list for that. It's a bike. It's not like he was raping someone.

Agreed. Disgusting and utterly ridiculous. If it wasn't in his room, it might have been a different story.

drake3781
Oct 28th, 2007, 03:30 AM

wth why is that a sex offence

Agreed. Disgusting and utterly ridiculous. If it wasn't in his room, it might have been a different story.

That was my first thought too :confused: ... I really don't see anything wrong with it to be honest.

meyerpl
Oct 28th, 2007, 03:48 AM
In his case, love really does mean never having to say you're sorry.

Wigglytuff
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:25 AM
but if he was in a room he paid for how is he a sex offender?

IceSkaTennisFan
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:26 AM
That reminds me of a video off of xtube lol

meyerpl
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:36 AM
I looked at the picture of the bike. It isn't that hot. It isn't bad but it isn't that hot.

Expat
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:38 AM
i guess plenty of teenagers do it with their bed does that make them sex offenders too

kittyking
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:47 AM
There is people out there who sexually abused innocent children and yet this guy is being locked up because he had sex with a childrens bike?

Whats next, being locked up for using the hole in a gun? using a banana skin? using a keyboard?

Kart
Oct 28th, 2007, 10:44 AM
I agree it's pretty harsh to be labelled a sex offender for riding your bike.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Oct 28th, 2007, 11:11 AM
I agree it's pretty harsh to be labelled a sex offender for riding your bike.

lol pure cheese :p

Yasmine
Oct 28th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Were they bored or something, to find of that a sexual offense? :cuckoo:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Oct 28th, 2007, 12:03 PM
sex offender???
im sure the bike really wasnt that bothered

Kart
Oct 28th, 2007, 05:36 PM
lol pure cheese :p

Seeing who you have in your avatar, I knew you'd appreciate it ;).

*JR*
Oct 28th, 2007, 06:24 PM
About 20 years ago, the personal aide to The Donald's 2nd wife (then gf) Marla Maples was convicted of raping... several pairs of her shoes.

meyerpl
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM
About 20 years ago, the personal aide to The Donald's 2nd wife (then gf) Marla Maples was convicted of raping... several pairs of her shoes.
I remember that! He was said to have been so well endowed he needed a shoe horn.

Ryan
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Uhhh...wtf? So every guy that masterbates into his sock must be a sex offender too eh? Complete bullshit, poor man cant grind his gears in the privacy of his own hotel room. On that note - theres a girl who comes to the pool I work at and rubs her clit up against the jet, should I report her to the police?

Elwin.
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:53 PM
what an idiot :haha:

BigB08822
Oct 29th, 2007, 12:24 AM
I made out with my pillow once, am I going to jail? Oh god, and then there was that time....I better shut up now...

kittyking
Oct 29th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I made out with my pillow once, am I going to jail? Oh god, and then there was that time....I better shut up now...

Its nice to do it with a pillow, especially if its the comfy lounge pillows when your flatmates away :lol:

I'll go on a bunk with you in jail :)

James
Oct 29th, 2007, 12:11 PM
There is people out there who sexually abused innocent children and yet this guy is being locked up because he had sex with a childrens bike?

Whats next, being locked up for using the hole in a gun? using a banana skin? using a keyboard?

Where does it say it was a childrens bike? The bike is not being identified in the report.