PDA

View Full Version : presentation tpics help please

Maryamator
Oct 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM
i have to pick an english presentation topic and i really dont know what to pick, my teacher is into psychology and stuff like that, and i was wondering if anyone can help me with any intresting topic even if its not related to psychology aas long as its intrsting and grabs peoples attention:)
any ideas:)?

drake3781
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Say a little more about what you need to do... this is an oral presentation? Anything written? How long (time/length)? What is the purpose/objective? About what age are you/the audience?

Sally Struthers
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:47 PM
The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss

Maryamator
Oct 28th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Say a little more about what you need to do... this is an oral presentation? Anything written? How long (time/length)? What is the purpose/objective? About what age are you/the audience?

oral presentation on microsoft powerpoint(maximum 10 slides) and length shudnt be longer than 5 mins, and we're 15 years old and a teacher:p

meyerpl
Oct 28th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Here are some suggestions:
1. The rise and fall of Britney Spears. (Thing of the pictures alone, I mean, you want to grab attention!)
2. Methamphetamines. Again, the pictures; you could show some people before & after meth. It's a hot topic right now.
3. The applicability of a theory of criminal typology to the population of U.S. federal prisons. Trust me, you'll have 'em eating out of your hand with this one!
4. An oral & visual history of the chastity belt. Come on.....go for it. I dare you!

drake3781
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:39 PM
2 above is a good one. Cover: (a) different types of meth; how it is used; number of people using it. (b) how it is made, ingredients, etc. lots of info on that. (c) safety problems with its making. lots of info on that. (d) effects on the person at the time - what kind of high, etc. (e) long term effects on the person. lots of info on that. (f) societal issues stemming from its use.

Sally Struthers
Oct 28th, 2007, 09:07 PM
if you want something having to do with psychology, you have the perfect thing to talk about from here: Williams vs, Henin fans !

Maryamator
Nov 10th, 2007, 10:54 AM
HMM im looking for something lyk the bermuda triangle u know like unsolved mysteries and stuff not many people know about .. any ideas:)?

drake3781
Nov 10th, 2007, 09:20 PM
I think this is interesting. There are other news articles which you can search and use for info. And get pictures from.

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/climate/2007-10-20-bangkok_N.htm

abercrombieguy23
Nov 11th, 2007, 03:25 AM
If it's psychology and you wanna go all out you could do

1. homosexuality or bisexuality

2. mental disorders (abnormal psychology) or something on serial killers