PDA

View Full Version : SCANDAL...EXCLUSIVE: An Interview with Donnie McClurkin's Ex-Lover

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2007, 05:37 PM
http://claycane.blogspot.com/2007/10/exclusive-interview-with-donnie.html

mykarma
Oct 26th, 2007, 09:31 PM
http://claycane.blogspot.com/2007/10/exclusive-interview-with-donnie.html

DAMN!!! He's a real freak isn't he. :lol:

Pureracket
Oct 26th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Oh, babeeee, that interview was HOT!!!!! Donnie sounds wild! Very hypocritical, but wild.

mckyle.
Oct 26th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Poor guy :hug: Religion once again ruins someone's happiness and life.

kabuki
Oct 26th, 2007, 10:46 PM
I'm pissed at Barack for including this loser. Smells desperate.

Infiniti2001
Oct 27th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Wow, that is a seriously screwed-up dude. Barack Obama should read that :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM
I dont understand people who call themself "reformed homosexuals"...:confused:

mckyle.
Oct 27th, 2007, 04:56 PM

They don't want to put up the fight. They don't want to fight for gay rights because they know they could be ridiculed and they would rather just live like everyone else, even if it's a total lie. Just sad...

LudwigDvorak
Oct 27th, 2007, 07:01 PM
He was into glory holes?
No, he was into the Show Palace and all those things are in the Show Palace. I've actually never been in the Show Palace, but I asked him what was in there and he said, "Just everything you wanted to find. Glory holes, whatever." I asked, "Do you do glory holes?" He said, "No, I wouldn’t stick my six inch, small dick through a glory hole."

He said, "I wouldn’t stick my six inch small dick through a glory hole"? Wow. There's going to be the idea you could be lying. Is there anything specific you can tell me like a birthmark, or a description of a body part?
His penis is six inches and it's medium to small in thickness. No distinctive birth marks. High butt, not shapely, plain old body. Not a worked body—that is the most distinctive thing.

Only you would know?
I would know that it's six inches and small. Not because he told me but because I saw it.

:spit: Best part. But that's the least believable part since why would anyone want to say that?

Ohhh, Donnie. He's a fool. I wish Obama and his campaign would get their shit together. :o

HippityHop
Oct 28th, 2007, 04:34 AM
What's most interesting to me is the fact that this "Rob" wants to tell it all but he wants to remain anonymous.

I don't trust that kind of person.

As for McClurkin's sexuality, it doesn't matter one iota to me.

harloo
Oct 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM
I'm pissed at Barack for including this loser. Smells desperate.

I really don't see any harm with him being on the tour with Obama unless his intention is to gay bash at the event.

Apoleb
Oct 28th, 2007, 07:42 PM
As for McClurkin's sexuality, it doesn't matter one iota to me.

Hardly surprising. After all, you're just as hypocritical.

Having said that, I'm not taking this story for fact either.

williams.i.am
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM

holla @ jl king. the brutha will skool u on this mess. :lol: