PDA

View Full Version : I'm having my first colonic in two hours...any advice?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I'm a little scared...Should I be worried about anything? What do you know about colonics?

LoveFifteen
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Here is some advice:

1. Learn to spell advice.

2. Stop eating now.

3. Try to go take a dump.

4. Wash your butthole good.

5. Remain calm during the procedure.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Here is some advice:

1. Bitch!!!
4. It's always clean
5. Thats kind of hard to do given I never "catch"...:scared:

Sally Struthers
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:42 PM
pretend like you've never had anything up your ass :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:52 PM

I dont have to pretend...:o

Sally Struthers
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:57 PM

sure ... :bolt:

anyway good luck :kiss:

My neighbor went in for a colonoscopy once and ended up in the hospital for 2 months after she got some kind of puncture and then a staph infection :o I know it's not the same thing but still ... :tape: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM
sure ... :bolt:

anyway good luck :kiss:

My neighbor went in for a colonoscopy once and ended up in the hospital for 2 months after she got some kind of puncture and then a staph infection :o I know it's not the same thing but still ... :tape: :lol:

:scared:

Mrs. Peel
Oct 26th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Oh honey! Relax and enjoy it! Ask the hydrotherapist if she will posistion you on your back so you can see your poop travel through the tube! It should be a pleasant experience!

~{X}~
Oct 26th, 2007, 11:11 PM
:lol: at some of the responses in this threa.

GoDominique
Oct 27th, 2007, 02:47 AM
Oh please.

plantman
Oct 27th, 2007, 03:46 AM
Oh honey! Relax and enjoy it! Ask the hydrotherapist if she will posistion you on your back so you can see your poop travel through the tube! It should be a pleasant experience!

:haha:

Scotso
Oct 27th, 2007, 05:45 AM
I want to get one. It's supposed to make you feel really good and relaxed for days.

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 27th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Well...I'm being 100% honest here...anyone i've been with knows that I dont even want fingers near there. I get to the Wellness Center and it's really fufu...it's in Midtown Manhattan...it's dimly lit with soft soothing music. I was very nervous...Met the Hydrotherapist and she took me to a suite where she had a robe laid out for me. The suite looked like a bedroom with private a private bathroom and closets and even a TV. I changed...got on the bed and took out my PSP (Smash Court Tennis 3). She told me to turn on my side and took a glance at the tube and knew I was in trouble...it looked like a dildo...she start slow and kept putting it in and out to losen me up...OMG....it was PAINFUL...It was just not gonna work so she threw it out and tried a smaller one...after three tubes she finally got a MUCh smaller one which felt better. It was very uncomfortable once the water started flowing up there...I've never farted more in my life (I eat a salad for lunch EVERYDAY and she told me it's the Iceberg lettuce that made me gassy). Anyway, by the time I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up I had the worst cramps and had to use the bathroom again...by the time I was on my way I gotta tell you...I felt like I was walking on air...I have never felt so light...my stomach felt flat as a board. It's gonna take some time to get use to the procedure but It's gonna be a very regular part of my life going forward...:D

Sally Struthers
Oct 27th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Well...I'm being 100% honest here...anyone i've been with knows that I dont even want fingers near there. I get to the Wellness Center and it's really fufu...it's in Midtown Manhattan...it's dimly lit with soft soothing music. I was very nervous...Met the Hydrotherapist and she took me to a suite where she had a robe laid out for me. The suite looked like a bedroom with private a private bathroom and closets and even a TV. I changed...got on the bed and took out my PSP (Smash Court Tennis 3). She told me to turn on my side and took a glance at the tube and knew I was in trouble...it looked like a dildo...she start slow and kept putting it in and out to losen me up...OMG....it was PAINFUL...It was just not gonna work so she threw it out and tried a smaller one...after three tubes she finally got a MUCh smaller one which felt better. It was very uncomfortable once the water started flowing up there...I've never farted more in my life (I eat a salad for lunch EVERYDAY and she told me it's the Iceberg lettuce that made me gassy). Anyway, by the time I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up I had the worst cramps and had to use the bathroom again...by the time I was on my way I gotta tell you...I felt like I was walking on air...I have never felt so light...my stomach felt flat as a board. It's gonna take some time to get use to the procedure but It's gonna be a very regular part of my life going forward...:D

lol

I think you meant to say you requested the larger one. I'm not one for unnecessary medical procedures so I'll just live vicariously through you. :o

Sally Struthers
Oct 27th, 2007, 04:49 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1272/camop5.jpg

IceSkaTennisFan
Oct 27th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Here is some advice:

2. Stop eating now.

3. Try to go take a dump.

Is this a procedure for a colonic or anal sex? :p

Philbo
Oct 29th, 2007, 03:23 PM
If you want to save some money, just go out the backyard and sit on the garden hose lol

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 29th, 2007, 07:34 PM
If you want to save some money, just go out the backyard and sit on the garden hose lol

NO thanks...:o

LoveFifteen
Oct 29th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Did the hydrotherapist have to see your anus and/or genitals?

Sally Struthers
Oct 29th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Did the hydrotherapist have to see your anus and/or genitals?

How else could it be done? Like pin the tail on the donkey with a blindfold? :lol:

Philbo
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:43 AM
How else could it be done? Like pin the tail on the donkey with a blindfold? :lol:

LOL

Martian KC
Oct 30th, 2007, 06:56 PM

BAHAHAHA......................I love you Sally.:hearts:

Anyways, did you do this to lose weight?:wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 30th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Anyways, did you do this to lose weight?:wavey:

Dont really need to...but it did make me feel much lighter...:wavey:

BigB08822
Oct 30th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I want to do it! How much does it cost?

WF4EVER
Nov 5th, 2007, 01:11 AM
I saw this thread when you started it, Cam'ron and I really appreciate your relating your experience because I plan to have one done, too.

meyerpl
Nov 5th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Well...I'm being 100% honest here...anyone i've been with knows that I dont even want fingers near there.
I don't know, I think more people would believe you if you didn't make such a point of denying it. I mean, the first time I took you at face value. The second time I had my doubts. Now, I'm convinced that, when you went in for this purely elective procedure involving the insertion of foreign objects up your ass, they started with such a large nozzle because they thought a smaller one would just fall out!

Thanks for sharing your story though.:wavey: