PDA

View Full Version : Wife of "Bandar Bush" Funded 911 Attacks

sfselesfan
Oct 25th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Found this little tidbit today when I was researching the Saudi government's human rights violations. Happened to stumble onto this connection.

For those who know about Prince Bandar, he's VERY close to George W. Bush. They've had a long standing friendship and are business partners in a number of ventures. In fact, Bandar was the Saudi Ambassador to the US at the time of 9/11 events. He's so close they call him "Bandar Bush."

Well, it turns out his wife was funding the 9/11 efforts. Check out this wikipedia entry about her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_bint_Faisal

I'm not a believer an any conspiracy theories, but I do find this interesting. I read "House of Bush, House of Saud" a few years ago so I knew the families were close, but even that book didn't detail this little fact.

Things that make ya go hmmm...

SF

*JR*
Oct 25th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Found this little tidbit today when I was researching the Saudi government's human rights violations. Happened to stumble onto this connection.

For those who know about Prince Bandar, he's VERY close to George W. Bush. They've had a long standing friendship and are business partners in a number of ventures. In fact, Bandar was the Saudi Ambassador to the US at the time of 9/11 events. He's so close they call him "Bandar Bush."

Well, it turns out his wife was funding the 9/11 efforts. Check out this wikipedia entry about her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haifa_bint_Faisal

I'm not a believer an any conspiracy theories, but I do find this interesting. I read "House of Bush, House of Saud" a few years ago so I knew the families were close, but even that book didn't detail this little fact.

Things that make ya go hmmm...

SF
hmmm... anybody can post or edit anything on Wikipedia, unless they lock an entry (like about its owner Jimmy Wales). Maybe Hoffy can create a bio that says he won the Nobel Peace Prize? :scratch:

Volcana
Oct 26th, 2007, 12:31 AM
It's not like anybody with eyes and a brain thinks Bush has America's interests or survival at heart.