PDA

View Full Version : Tati still with Wilanders?

fangoria
Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:01 PM
During the post-match interview at Zurich, the german presentator talked about the collaboration with Wilanders and said that it din't work very well (then asked if she prefered to stay coach-free).

Does that mean the collaboration ended already?
When?

youkoulélé
Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
I think they will work together during the Off-season, won't they ?

Slutiana
Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:11 PM
yeah, off-season.

fangoria
Oct 23rd, 2007, 08:26 PM
Ok. Because she didn't react when he said that it didn't work between the two of them... i thought it was a bit weird.

yukon145
Nov 14th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Andy Murray just dumped Brad Gilbert today. do you guys think there is any chance that Tati and Gilbert could start working together again? If Tati doesn't get back together with Wilander I think Brad would be an excellent coach for Tati.

Cat123
Nov 14th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Posts like this are appearing all over the place!! At the moment I'm just anxious that Andy finds a new coach! :lol: But whoever get's Brad next is very lucky! :D

FrenchY52
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:26 PM
In LequipeTV she said, laughing "Noo, it's never finished" and then on the radio she said he might help her again.. we'll see :confused:..
So now she must be looking for some French coach from the federation and they're all terrible :yawn:

yukon145
Nov 18th, 2007, 07:22 PM
In LequipeTV she said, laughing "Noo, it's never finished" and then on the radio she said he might help her again.. we'll see :confused:..
So now she must be looking for some French coach from the federation and they're all terrible :yawn:

who might help her again Wilanders or Gilbert?