PDA

View Full Version : X Factor (British)

Groenefelder25
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:18 PM
for all x factor fans!!!

really sorry to see kimberly go :sad: really liked her.

but wow what a performance by leona lewis:eek: :angel:

CondiLicious
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Leona was awesome.

Everyone this year is... SHIT.

Viktymise
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Leona is SOOOO overrated and her new song is average.

Monica_Rules
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:29 PM
:rolleyes: Wouldn't expect any different from you!

Leon and Emily should have been the bottom 2 tonight, both were just a mess. Maybe Same Diference but nither Kimberley or Alesha should have been there.

Farina Elia Fan
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Leona was amazing as usual but this years act were really poor I thought. There is an x factor thread in the chat thread - check it out

Groenefelder25
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Leona was amazing as usual but this years act were really poor I thought. There is an x factor thread in the chat thread - check it out

oh sorry i didnt realise :D.

i dont think the problem was that they were poor, i just think most of the song choices for them tonight was the thing that was poor!

JAMESYBABY!
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:34 PM
leona is amazin i love her hehe, but this should be the last year of x factor it is getting dull, and the people can't sing:lol:

Viktymise
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:36 PM
:rolleyes: Wouldn't expect any different from you!

Leon and Emily should have been the bottom 2 tonight, both were just a mess. Maybe Same Diference but nither Kimberley or Alesha should have been there.

:rolls: @ are you one of the people who thinks she's the next Mariah Carey or something :tape:

Mina Vagante
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Same difference are soo cool:p So cheesy... I love it:bounce:

John.
Oct 21st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Leona was awesome

Was gutted Kimberly went

Louis was so horrible to Same Difference. The judges need to grow up - Sharon was acting like a spoiled child.

Niki & Rhydian :o were the best last night.