PDA

View Full Version : Whatever became of Joana?

*JR*
Oct 20th, 2007, 06:37 PM
http://wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=873830 :confused:

(No posts in nearly 4 months).

Helen Lawson
Oct 20th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I liked her! She inspired me to return to my Lisa Raymond bashing, and for that, I'll always be grateful.
On another missing posters note, remember the poster who said he was a teacher from Canada and he was leaving the board for two years because he was taking a teaching job in South Korea? It was maybe six months ago, a good poster, but I can't remember his name. Then the news this week of the Canadian teacher in Korea who was a serial pedophile and busted??? I hope it's not the same guy, do you think?!?

Infiniti2001
Oct 20th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Speaking of missing posters? What happened to vogus? :shrug:

Wiggly
Oct 20th, 2007, 07:54 PM
I liked her! She inspired me to return to my Lisa Raymond bashing, and for that, I'll always be grateful.
On another missing posters note, remember the poster who said he was a teacher from Canada and he was leaving the board for two years because he was taking a teaching job in South Korea? It was maybe six months ago, a good poster, but I can't remember his name. Then the news this week of the Canadian teacher in Korea who was a serial pedophile and busted??? I hope it's not the same guy, do you think?!?

I think it was a girl. I'm not sure.

*JR*
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:34 PM
The pedophile was in Thailand, not South Korea.

I hear that Hoffy had vogus whacked. :tape:

-Ph51-
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:38 PM
i'm more worried about what happened to OUT! aka André.

Sally Struthers
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:55 PM
What ever happened to Mother Marjorie? Does she post under a new name since being banned?

Epigone
Oct 21st, 2007, 07:54 AM
http://wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=873830 :confused:

(No posts in nearly 4 months).Ne znam :sad:

However, I arrived in Belgrade on the 28th of June and she stopped posting soon after that.

Coincidence? :bolt:

Yasmine
Oct 21st, 2007, 08:08 AM
:scared: suspicious indeed Martin :devil:

ASV_FAN
Oct 21st, 2007, 10:22 AM
Actually *JR* Helen is right, the guy flew into Thailand from Korea before being arrested. It was probably him...

*JR*
Oct 21st, 2007, 12:47 PM
Maybe Ste. Joana was trying to rescue Jeca I and K-lina from the Bikic Bastards. :scared:

Dexter
Oct 21st, 2007, 02:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing a couple of weeks ago...

Sam L
Oct 21st, 2007, 02:57 PM

:haha:

I don't think I liked this poster very much from what I can remember.

Vlover
Oct 21st, 2007, 04:30 PM
What ever happened to Mother Marjorie? Does she post under a new name since being banned?

I strongly supsect a certain poster to be smarmy but time will tell. This poster is a Justine bandwagonner and a Williams hater just like smarmy.;) Smarmy is too addicted to the sisters and their fans not to be lurcking.

Pasta-Na
Oct 21st, 2007, 05:44 PM

probably its him :help:

bionic71
Oct 22nd, 2007, 05:49 AM
i'm more worried about what happened to OUT! aka André.

Yes me too.

Although after my incident with the poster known as vs1, who turned out to be a vile little fraud, I became skeptical of the OUT person also.

I hope he is ok if he is indeed who he says he is.

*JR*
Oct 22nd, 2007, 02:48 PM
Yes me too.

Although after my incident with the poster known as vs1, who turned out to be a vile little fraud, I became skeptical of the OUT person also.

I hope he is ok if he is indeed who he says he is.
I think Rothes was the most convincing troll ever. :o

-Ph51-
Oct 22nd, 2007, 06:38 PM

i think someone else was. :)

©@®eLess
Oct 22nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
the way this board is going no wonder she didnt post in months. It either Williams hysteria, or Dokic or Whitehead....same sh*t day after day...

bionic71
Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:39 AM

Yes Rothes was indeed elaborate.
However, vs1 was even more so....

CrossCourt~Rally
Oct 23rd, 2007, 07:00 AM
I miss Creep and Mother Marjorie :lol: :lol: :lol:

*JR*
Oct 23rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
I miss Creep and Mother Marjorie :lol: :lol: :lol:
We should all go on strike until they re-admit the one, the only PierceCheng. :armed:

daniela86
Oct 23rd, 2007, 02:01 PM
Maybe Ste. Joana was trying to rescue Jeca I and K-lina from the Bikic Bastards. :scared:

Joana didn't like Dokic so I doubt she would want to rescue her :p
I miss Joana (and Creep) too :(

rrfnpump
Oct 23rd, 2007, 02:24 PM
I also miss Joana, she was actually one with a brain who wasnt scared of speaking out the truth. Very acurate and convincing debating as well. These things are missing these days. :o Wtaworld :o :o

Come back, Joana. :awww:

Kart
Oct 23rd, 2007, 04:24 PM
She clearly saw sense.

I applaud her.