PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on a girl

IceHock
Oct 19th, 2007, 09:36 PM
k the other night, and me and this girl have fought many times before but we always end up talking again, but we were just talking casually and i said i was thirsty and she said she was too and that she needed a drink for her drugs, and i asked why are you on drugs and she said because of heartburn and depression, so of course i asked why she was depressed then she says why do you care all of a sudden, and i was like woahhhhhhh, cause it was just of nowhere, honestly was not expecting it so the next day we both talk some of the same people and a girl im good friends with tells me she called me a fucking douchebag and she hates my guts, so i asked her on aim while she was away and told her to grow up and stop acting like shes 5 and to stop talking shit behind my back, so i look at her away about an hour later and it says hanging with my NON DOUCHEBAG friends, which pissed me off royally. so today shes blocked me on aim and deleted me from myspace. do you guys think shes being a little immature? i honestly have no idea what i did.

Vamos.
Oct 19th, 2007, 10:30 PM
wait, are you male or female?

IceHock
Oct 19th, 2007, 10:35 PM
lol male, and i left out that im best friends with her brother and now he isnt talking to me basicly

drake3781
Oct 19th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Well it's jsut weird but it will all blow over, so don't worry too much about it; just do something else with that time/energy for a bit, and watch out for the time when it can be solved without a lot of drama.

But you should know - just for general information - that when people are taking drugs for depression, it's not because they are depressed "about" something. It is a medical condiiton.

Sally Struthers
Oct 19th, 2007, 11:11 PM
You're better off without her. However, it sounds like you missed some signals (or got some mixed ... or maybe it's just that time of the month :o ) from her earlier and were not meeting her needs in one way or another.

Kart
Oct 19th, 2007, 11:21 PM
i honestly have no idea what i did.

Welcome to the club mate.

You'll find this won't be the only time in life you're in this situation.

My advice, carry on with your life as if nothing has happened and wait - whether you go searching for the drama or not, it'll come after you regardless sooner or later.

Then you'll know what you did, whether you actually did it or not.

Might as well enjoy your weekend in the mean time.

lympyisthebest
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:01 AM
How old are you both? She's obviously very immature so i wouldn't worry about it. You don't have to be friends with everyone and not everyone has to like you. As for the brother, it'll blow over if he's your best friend.

Dawn Marie
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:07 AM
U will kiss a few froggesses before you find your princess. Just have fun. It's not you it's her. Just chill out and keep yourself occupied. Your best friend will come around. So will the girl on meds.

IceHock
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:20 AM
yeah me and my best friend are good now i think, im 18 and the girl is 19.

No Name Face
Oct 20th, 2007, 01:06 AM
asking for girl advice is an oxymoron.
most girls are insane. if they don't seem it, they're good actresses.

i get myself into the situation you mentioned about once a month with my girlfriend (that i don't want anymore). you should be lucky you didn't bang her (did you?) --- now THAT brings problems.

IceHock
Oct 20th, 2007, 01:10 AM
lol no i didnt bang her, she's too psychotic in my mind, and is the clingy type.

drake3781
Oct 20th, 2007, 01:16 AM
OK I reread your post and I think I've nailed it:

"....then she says why do you care all of a sudden..."

This means that there was a time when she wanted you to care about something personal about her, but you didn't (maybe you didn't know or understand, or else you were being selfish, or being a clueless guy).

Anyhoo, since you kinda failed that last time or a few times when she wanted your attention before, she was hurt about that. Then when you suddenly cared about this pill thing, out of the blue, in the middle of a casual conversation, she used that to backlash at you for not caring about the other thing(s).

But she couldn't tell you the real reason, because she felt like when you ignored her personal thing before it was like you didn't care very much about her, and if you feel that way, why would she let you know that it hurt her? :shrug: (That's how a girl feels.... :p ;) )

No Name Face
Oct 20th, 2007, 01:17 AM
lol no i didnt bang her, she's too psychotic in my mind, and is the clingy type.

yeah..no matter how hot she is, STAY AWAY.
good luck. no one can translate "crazy girl" so just be yourself and/or ignore her. she'll come back.

IceHock
Oct 20th, 2007, 01:18 AM
lol k thanks drake, i think i understand most of that

Yasmine
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I cannot believe I am actually gonna agree with Kart on a girl/guy matter :scared: :bolt:
Welcome to the club mate.

You'll find this won't be the only time in life you're in this situation.

My advice, carry on with your life as if nothing has happened and wait - whether you go searching for the drama or not, it'll come after you regardless sooner or later.

Then you'll know what you did, whether you actually did it or not.

Might as well enjoy your weekend in the mean time.

But basically yes :yeah: try not to let it get to your head too much;)

Onyxangel
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Get a restraining order on her and shoot her in the face next time you see her...

Onyxangel
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Or does that seem a little over the top?

hingis-seles
Oct 20th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Get a restraining order on her and shoot her in the face next time you see her...

Or does that seem a little over the top?

Depends on what he's shooting on her face...especially if she is hot. :p

Keaka
Oct 20th, 2007, 10:29 AM
That's girls...

Getting upset really really fast. :p

ce
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:07 AM
girls :rolleyes:
mens best friend :lol:

Brett.
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM
I was going to say the same thing which drake said in his 2nd post.

Yasmine
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:16 PM
asking for girl advice is an oxymoron.
most girls are insane. if they don't seem it, they're good actresses.

i get myself into the situation you mentioned about once a month with my girlfriend (that i don't want anymore). you should be lucky you didn't bang her (did you?) --- now THAT brings problems.
So you don't want to be with your gf anymore but you still are :scratch: and after that it's us girls who are complicated :lol:

No Name Face
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:28 PM
So you don't want to be with your gf anymore but you still are :scratch: and after that it's us girls who are complicated :lol:

we aren't together but she doesn't seem to get that.
it was long distance, and we had "the talk" in person but girls izzz crazy

BUBI
Oct 20th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Only a douchebag flirts with his best friends' sister. Maybe that's the problem.

IceHock
Oct 20th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Only a douchebag flirts with his best friends' sister. Maybe that's the problem.

I don't flirt with her though, i've made it clear to her many times i just want to be friends, she's confusing as hell.

BUBI
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I don't flirt with her though, i've made it clear to her many times i just want to be friends, she's confusing as hell.
Okay, then I can't tell what you did wrong. It's better that you just keep distance from her.

Pheobo
Oct 21st, 2007, 12:58 AM
"why are you depressed?"

:spit:

IceHock
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
updatttttttttte!!

So I found out from 1 of my friends named cora that talks to Emily also, and she told me Emily is lying to everyone about our fight, she has told like everyone we got into a fight over a guy, so I asked a couple people if she had told them this and they said yes, so I made a new aim name and basicly let her have it, i've honeslty never met someone who's lied as much as her, I was mature then when speaking to her, I refrained from calling her nasty words unlike she did, but I ended it so i'm happy about that. Only bad news my best friend ditched me this weekend and lied to me about it, and he's not talking to me, and i'm assuming she's told him something, she's honestly ruined our friendship I think.

mandy7
Oct 24th, 2007, 06:14 AM
she's evil