PDA

View Full Version : Post ALL spoilers here

griffin
Oct 19th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Have a juicy spoiler, but don't want to deal with pm'ing everyone who asks?

Post it here, then post a link to the appropriate thread.

No discussions, please.

griffin
Oct 19th, 2007, 09:44 PM
kbw's ANTM spoiler:

SPOILER FOR WHO IS ELIMINATED NEXT WEEK BELOW

This is from a reliable source who has called the last two weeks boots correctly...
Next week, the bottom two are Ebony and Ambreal. Tyra ends up calling Ebony, but - and here's the shocker - Ebony quits right there. Ambreal is given a free pass. Apparently Ebony regrets the decision and even calls the executive producers in the next episode.

End of spoiler

Hachiko
Nov 1st, 2007, 12:14 PM
Some major spoilers from Heroes, Season 2. Source: Heroes Insider.

Adam Monroe is Kensei, the hooded killer. Apparently he is immortal and had been imprisoned by the company for some reason.
There's also some other spoiler that says Kensei/Monroe is Mr. Petrelli, who faked his own suicide and changed his name.
He is eventually buried alive.
Peter works with Adam to take down the company. There's also something about Kensei saving Nathan's life which could explain Peter's debt to Adam.
Hiro is the dragon in the story. He is the one that will let Peter know that Adam is bad.
Niki dies in a fire at the restaurant, sacrificing herself for Monica. The fire is started by a new hero called Hype. I hate this one. Hope there's some kind of twist here.
Elle emerges as a hero, bringing down Sylar. Also watch out for Mylar.
Maury Parkman is the pawn of Adam Monroe. He's the one who attacked Angela Petrelli's mind and cuts out the pictures for the godsend symbol.

Original thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=265250

Pureracket
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Some major spoilers from Heroes, Season 2. Source: Heroes Insider.

Adam Monroe is Kensei, the hooded killer. Apparently he is immortal and had been imprisoned by the company for some reason.
There's also some other spoiler that says Kensei/Monroe is Mr. Petrelli, who faked his own suicide and changed his name.
He is eventually buried alive.
Peter works with Adam to take down the company. There's also something about Kensei saving Nathan's life which could explain Peter's debt to Adam.
Hiro is the dragon in the story. He is the one that will let Peter know that Adam is bad.
Niki dies in a fire at the restaurant, sacrificing herself for Monica. The fire is started by a new hero called Hype. I hate this one. Hope there's some kind of twist here.
Elle emerges as a hero, bringing down Sylar. Also watch out for Mylar.
Maury Parkman is the pawn of Adam Monroe. He's the one who attacked Angela Petrelli's mind and cuts out the pictures for the godsend symbol.Why would you post it in white?

brickhousesupporter
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:41 PM
So who wins Survivor.....Inquiring minds want to know.

Hachiko
Nov 1st, 2007, 09:51 PM
Why would you post it in white?

I don't know, thought some people might come here looking for spoilers from other shows. Does it really matter?

mckyle.
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM
So who wins Survivor.....Inquiring minds want to know.

Final 3 is Amanda, Courtney, Todd.

sfselesfan
Nov 2nd, 2007, 12:39 AM
This guy is always pretty accurate on Survivor predictions. He's rarely wrong.

Don't click if you don't want to know the complete boot order. The guy "BlutoDelta" who predicts the winner has been right in the past.

This gives the complete boot order. This week's boot is probably going to be the toughest to call...he might be wrong on that one. I think he's right on the others for sure though.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_china/survivometer15.htm

Enjoy.

I like knowing ahead of time so I can see how the winner accomplishes their goal.

SF

lizchris
Nov 13th, 2007, 04:24 AM
Spoiler for tonight's ILNY2 episode:

Wolf and his big dick are sent packing.

mckyle.
Nov 13th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Spoiler for tonight's ILNY2 episode:

Wolf and his big dick are sent packing.

I guess you haven't seen the pictures :help:

stickwitju(ju)
Nov 13th, 2007, 11:43 PM
This guy is always pretty accurate on Survivor predictions. He's rarely wrong.

Don't click if you don't want to know the complete boot order. The guy "BlutoDelta" who predicts the winner has been right in the past.

This gives the complete boot order. This week's boot is probably going to be the toughest to call...he might be wrong on that one. I think he's right on the others for sure though.

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_china/survivometer15.htm

Enjoy.

I like knowing ahead of time so I can see how the winner accomplishes their goal.

SF

This is the 3rd season of Survivor where I've been going to TDT for spoilers and it's the first season that they got one wrong. They were off by one week but they stipulated they could be wrong and they were. Whoever runs the site must know someone who works on the show OR they have the cash to pay some insider off to give them info.

eck
Nov 14th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Should the writer's strike keep going on, Grey's episode 11 will be the Season Finale, which feature Bailey narrating

lizchris
Nov 20th, 2007, 03:12 AM
For those of you who watch "I Love New York 2", Pretty voluntarilyn left the mansion, so no one was eliminated.

Jakeev
Nov 21st, 2007, 08:53 AM
Garcia doesn't die on Criminal Minds tomorrow on Wed night.

lizchris
Nov 27th, 2007, 02:20 AM
For those of you who saw the preview of "I Love New York 2", you know that Mr. Wise was sent on his way.

As far as I am concerned, he was on two episodes too long.,

darice
Nov 27th, 2007, 04:09 PM
booth+bones finally kiss (http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-11-26-bones-kiss_N.htm).

:hearts:

eck
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Survivor: All Stars 2
It's set in Palau.

Likely contestants (Thanks to Nutjob of TWoP, and the source, TVSquad):

From Survivor 9: Vanuatu: Julie Berry (5th place finish, Jeff Probst's love interest? Hmmm), Eliza Orlins - 4th place, Ami Cusack - 6th place finish.

From Survivor 10: Palau: Katie Gallagher - finished 2nd, Ian the Dolphin Trainer Dude Rosenberger - finished 3rd, Jenn Lyon - 4th place, Coby Archa - finished 9th.
From Survivor 11: Guatemala: Fishmonger Lydia Morales - finished 4th, doorman Judd Sergeant IV - finished 6th, Gary Ex-Dallas Cowboy Hogeboom - finished 7th.
From Survivor 12: Panama: Terry Dietz - finished 3rd, Cirie Fields - finished 4th, Shane Powers - finished 5th. (Please let Shane not be there, I beg of you!)
From Survivor 13: Cook Islands: Ozzy Lusth (yay!) - finished 2nd, Parvati Shallow (boo) - finished 6th, Jonathan Penner - finished 7th.
From Survivor 14: Fiji: Yau-Man Chan (but I knew that) - finished 4th, Michelle Yi - finished 10th.
From Survivor 15: China: Courtney Yates (don't yell at me, I'm just the messenger) and James Clement.

I can't remember Parvati. Courtney :tape:, James :help:

Yau Man, Eliza, Lydia. :woohoo:

eck
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Miranda Bailey will be the one to narrate the final (hopefully not) episode of Grey's this season, and for a good reason. It's apparently really sad.

Someone dies on Desperate Housewives due to a tornado.

eck
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Unfortunately, there was a deal made to the writers, but was rejected.

Next talk comes on Tuesday.

Ellery
Dec 1st, 2007, 03:06 AM
It's set in Palau.

From Survivor 9: Vanuatu: Julie Berry (5th place finish, Jeff Probst's love interest? Hmmm), Eliza Orlins - 4th place, Ami Cusack - 6th place finish.

From Survivor 10: Palau: Katie Gallagher - finished 2nd, Ian the Dolphin Trainer Dude Rosenberger - finished 3rd, Jenn Lyon - 4th place, Coby Archa - finished 9th.
From Survivor 11: Guatemala: Fishmonger Lydia Morales - finished 4th, doorman Judd Sergeant IV - finished 6th, Gary Ex-Dallas Cowboy Hogeboom - finished 7th.
From Survivor 12: Panama: Terry Dietz - finished 3rd, Cirie Fields - finished 4th, Shane Powers - finished 5th. (Please let Shane not be there, I beg of you!)
From Survivor 13: Cook Islands: Ozzy Lusth (yay!) - finished 2nd, Parvati Shallow (boo) - finished 6th, Jonathan Penner - finished 7th.
From Survivor 14: Fiji: Yau-Man Chan (but I knew that) - finished 4th, Michelle Yi - finished 10th.
From Survivor 15: China: Courtney Yates (don't yell at me, I'm just the messenger) and James Clement.

Parvati :o
Julie :rolleyes:
James :tape:
Courtney :spit:

But yay for Yau-Man, Jonathan, Ian, Katie.

sfselesfan
Dec 3rd, 2007, 06:48 PM
It's set in Palau.

This list has already be debunked as fake. It was speculation on the magazine's part. A lot of the people on that list cannot be on ASS2 because they're filmining it now in Palau and they've been (1) spotted or (2) posted on the CBS Survivor Blog.

Don't get your hopes up.

The most probable list thus far is (a lot of these were leaked by Coby from the Palau season, probably bitter for not being asked):

Jonny Fairplay - Panama
Eliza Orlins - Vanuatu
Ami Cusack - Vanuatu
Cirie Fields - Exile Island
Jonathan Penner - Cook Islands
Ozzy Lusth - Cook Islands
Amanda Kimmel - China
James Clement - China

Pavarti Shallow - Cook Islands (based heavily on speculation and not really on any spoiler).

There are questions as to whether the rest of the contestants will be made up of past survivors or if they will cast new people, or celebrities, or perhaps other reality show people (like Charla from Amazing Race, or Omarosa from the Apprentice).

Not much else is known other than they're filming in Palau.

SF

.david.
Dec 4th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Spoilers about Heroes Volume 3

Tim Kring had an exclusive interview with TV Guide discussing the Generations Finale (Powerless). Kring says that the fates of Niki and Nathan have not been decided and are up in the air, while Sylar (Zachary Quinto) will now return for Volume 3. Initially Quinto was supposed to miss most of the Vol. 3 production because of his role in the new JJ Abrams Star Trek, but the writer's strike delaying Vol. 3 allowed for the re-write to have Sylar return earlier than expected. Additionally, Kring mentions that Vol. 3 will have a "legion" of villains that will possibly join forces against the Heroes.

.david.
Dec 5th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Another Heroes Spoiler:

Ali Larter: According to Heroes insiders, Niki is not expected to return to the show. But her devilish alter ego Jessica? Oh yeah, we'll see her as soon as the show comes back to the beloved airwaves, when the strike is through! At least, that's the current plan according to sources, who tell me producers had "done all they could do" with Niki. Micah is not gonna be happy.

Jakeev
Dec 13th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Miranda Bailey will be the one to narrate the final (hopefully not) episode of Grey's this season, and for a good reason. It's apparently really sad.

Someone dies on Desperate Housewives due to a tornado.
Two died in the actual episode but a recurring, minor character will also perish.

eck
Dec 17th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Ida Greenberg (and her cat likely) dies.

mckyle.
Dec 17th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Wrong. Todd won.

Well there were question marks by their names. It's impossible to tell who the winner is until the live finale. So it's pretty good that he got the final three right.

sfselesfan
Dec 17th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Wrong. Todd won.

If you looked at the list he provides the source. There was a question mark next to the winner, and a link to "DeltaBluto's" post. He never called the winner, just the final three.

SF

Denise4925
Dec 17th, 2007, 11:11 PM

SF

Last night they didn't say Palau specifically, but Micronesia. So, it could be any one of those islands, right? Probably not Palau since they've been there already.

mckyle.
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Probably not Palau since they've been there already.

They've used the same filming places before.

http://www.claycritters.com/map/s16/survivor_16_map.htm

eck
Dec 18th, 2007, 12:06 PM
If you looked at the list he provides the source. There was a question mark next to the winner, and a link to "DeltaBluto's" post. He never called the winner, just the final three.

SF

He did. He said Amanda.
Well the person was "Bluto Delta", it could be another person acting as him, or not.

eck
Dec 18th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Apparently S16 will see several quitters. :tape:
http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_cast.html

sfselesfan
Dec 18th, 2007, 03:12 PM
He did. He said Amanda.
Well the person was "Bluto Delta", it could be another person acting as him, or not.

Maybe you don't know how TDT works. If there is a question mark that means he's not calling it, but others are. He called the final three but not the winner.

SF

sfselesfan
Dec 18th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Last night they didn't say Palau specifically, but Micronesia. So, it could be any one of those islands, right? Probably not Palau since they've been there already.

It is definitely on Palau. This wouldn't be the first time they used the same location again. The local press in Palau is reporting that Survivor is filming there in the same location they filmed before.

SF

eck
Dec 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Maybe you don't know how TDT works. If there is a question mark that means he's not calling it, but others are. He called the final three but not the winner.

SF

When you said "He never called the winner, just the final three"
I thought you meant BlutoDelta, not TDT.
I know TDT wouldn't bet on a house to call who wins the season.

sfselesfan
Dec 18th, 2007, 05:20 PM
When you said "He never called the winner, just the final three"
I thought you meant BlutoDelta, not TDT.
I know TDT wouldn't bet on a house to call who wins the season.

Then we agree. TDT is who I was talking about.

BlutoDelta is clearly a tard. He's good at predicting though because he's revealed stuff in the past, like Ozzy making it to the end in Cook Islands before anyone else (and before the show even started).

SF

eck
Dec 19th, 2007, 02:30 AM
I agree.

When Bluto called out Amanda as the winner and lost the bet, everyone pretty much threw his credibility out the window.

Ysabella
Dec 26th, 2007, 05:45 PM
:kiss:This list has already be debunked as fake. It was speculation on the magazine's part. A lot of the people on that list cannot be on ASS2 because they're filmining it now in Palau and they've been (1) spotted or (2) posted on the CBS Survivor Blog.

Don't get your hopes up.

The most probable list thus far is (a lot of these were leaked by Coby from the Palau season, probably bitter for not being asked):

Jonny Fairplay - Panama
Eliza Orlins - Vanuatu
Ami Cusack - Vanuatu
Cirie Fields - Exile Island
Jonathan Penner - Cook Islands
Ozzy Lusth - Cook Islands
Amanda Kimmel - China
James Clement - China

Pavarti Shallow - Cook Islands (based heavily on speculation and not really on any spoiler).

There are questions as to whether the rest of the contestants will be made up of past survivors or if they will cast new people, or celebrities, or perhaps other reality show people (like Charla from Amazing Race, or Omarosa from the Apprentice).

SF

eliza :bounce:
ozzy :lick:
i also want terry, i hope he gets his chance,, :kiss:

eck
Jan 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
"Someone at Sucks posted that Ami, Yau, Ozzy and JFP go pre-jury, and that Amanda, Cirie, James, Parvati. Johnathan, and Eliza make the jury phase. He said that ...

Cirie - Mid-Jury
James- Mid-Jury
parvati- Late Jury"

Of course, it's not 100% confirmed.

Thanks to SurvivorFever.net:
#

Jonny Fairplay - First boot (common knowledge but first posted by BlutoDelta at SurvivorSucks, confirmed with tip to SF.net)

#

Mary - 2nd boot (first posted by yeahitsright; also confirmed by tip to SF)

#

Early Boots: Tracy, Yau-Man (spotted traveling together on return flight home with Jonny Fairplay - source: Babalu)

#

Kathy - out early
"another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette" (CobySucks). SurvivorFever has confirmed that it is indeed Kathy who was taken out of the game for mental/emotional reasons

#

James - makes the jury (tip to SurvivorFever.net)

#

Natalie - goes far (From lionsgo, poster at SurvivorSucks: )
"Natalie was tiny, she had lost so much weight, I bet she doesn't weigh 100 lbs now. She has a killer tan and some horrendous bug bites"
"Her friend won a challenge and picked her to get a reward and she got to see her mom which was cool
her ally on survivor won the challenge and invited" "Natalie to join her in the reward. The reward was that they both got to see their family. SO Natalies mom flew over to where ever and got to see her for a day"

sfselesfan
Jan 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Another (probably fake) boot list revealed on Sucks.

"20) jfp (freaks out when things dont go his way)
19) mary (voted out for not knowing how to play)
18) parvati (threat of alliance with ozzy/jonathan)
17) ozzy (threat of alliance with parvati/jonathan)

swap:
Alexis/Amanda/Ami/Chet/Jason/Michael/Natalie/Yau
Cirie/Eliza/Erik/Kathy/James/Joel/Jonathan/Tracy

16) chet (can't handle it, asks to leave)
15) kathy (producers kick out, tries to cut off finger)
14) yau (switched tribes with tracy, screwed like aaron from china)
13) erik (outside of an alliance)
12) amanda (sprained ankle)

merge

11) natalie
10) james - 1st juror

joel forms alliance with ami/jonathan/eliza, michael/jason/tracy/alexis vote out cirie while the other four are on reward and miss tribal council

09) cirie - 2nd juror
08) michael - 3rd juror
07) ami - 4th juror (ami tries to side with jason/tracy/alexis, but alexis joins joel/eliza/jonathan)
06) tracy - 5th juror
05) jason - 6th juror
04) jonathan - 7th juror (loses tie-breaker with Joel)

Eliza, Joel, Alexis final three
with four jurors as previous players, Eliza ftw?"

Just wanted to post this so you could mull it over.

SF

sfselesfan
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:56 PM
"Someone at Sucks posted that Ami, Yau, Ozzy and JFP go pre-jury, and that Amanda, Cirie, James, Parvati. Johnathan, and Eliza make the jury phase. He said that ...

Cirie - Mid-Jury
James- Mid-Jury
parvati- Late Jury"

Of course, it's not 100% confirmed.

Thanks to SurvivorFever.net:
#

Jonny Fairplay - First boot (common knowledge but first posted by BlutoDelta at SurvivorSucks, confirmed with tip to SF.net)

#

Mary - 2nd boot (first posted by yeahitsright; also confirmed by tip to SF)

#

Early Boots: Tracy, Yau-Man (spotted traveling together on return flight home with Jonny Fairplay - source: Babalu)

#

Kathy - out early
"another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette" (CobySucks). SurvivorFever has confirmed that it is indeed Kathy who was taken out of the game for mental/emotional reasons

#

James - makes the jury (tip to SurvivorFever.net)

#

Natalie - goes far (From lionsgo, poster at SurvivorSucks: )
"Natalie was tiny, she had lost so much weight, I bet she doesn't weigh 100 lbs now. She has a killer tan and some horrendous bug bites"
"Her friend won a challenge and picked her to get a reward and she got to see her mom which was cool
her ally on survivor won the challenge and invited" "Natalie to join her in the reward. The reward was that they both got to see their family. SO Natalies mom flew over to where ever and got to see her for a day"

Looks like this boot list is wrong. A very reliable source (DanieuBleu) has come out with Pavarti going home as an early boot. Also, it looks like Erik (new kid) goes home early too.

SF

ZeroSOFInfinity
Jan 18th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Remember the movie "Cloverfield"?

Yeah, that one by JJ Abrams, the creator of "Lost" and "Alias".

The movie premier was this week....

But the million dollar question was... "What is the MONSTER?"

So, the answer has finally arrived....

And it was....

.... a giant "thing" which spits spider-like parasites.

Yeap. "Something" from outer space.

So much for all the hype :tape:

eck
Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:18 PM
Looks like this boot list is wrong. A very reliable source (DanieuBleu) has come out with Pavarti going home as an early boot. Also, it looks like Erik (new kid) goes home early too.

SF

But someone else (Babalu) says that Tracy, Yao Man and JF were spotted on the same plane. Then again this someone else was from TWoP..so.

sfselesfan
Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM
There are about 40 bootlists out now. TDT is trying to sort them out. He generally only cites credible sources. Last time BlutoDelta gave bad information on the winner (even though she was in the final three). This time there is some conflicting information from supposedly credible sources (particularly Pavarti's placement). Last time Danielbleu was right on target.

I'm hoping Cirie and Ami do well. There isn't much info on them yet.

Don't look if you don't want to know (not that there's much to tell). He hasn't placed them in order yet, but he's linked the most credible leaks so far.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_micronesia/survivometer16.htm

SF

Maajken
Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM
I don't think we'll be seeing more of Helena this season. Too bad, cause i really liked the whole prison thing :(

Bette was extremely annoying this ep. She could have at least tried a little harder with Jodi's friends *sigh*. But well, i'm not complaining really, it's all part of the build-up to ep6 :drool:

The whole Tasha thing is soooo frustrating. Just leave the military already.

And i'm happy Tina finally got some! :bounce:

Elske
Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM
Can't wait for episode 6!!! :drool: :hearts: :worship:

+ next week will be a nice build up to those 2 uberhot scenes of EPISODE 6! :drool:

:devil:

Don't worry people, Helena will be back. Ilene said so in a podcast.

Maajken
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:20 PM
You know what, fine, whatever, if that's what you wanna believe.
I'm done discussing this with you.
You're being lame.
*end of discussion*
You calling me lame is quite the compliment actually :kiss:

And i wasn't going to say it before but well, i just can't help myself. It's so sweet (not to mention naive) that you still believe in and hope for a good jobette ending. I feel for you, i really do :sad:

jenny161185
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I heard Jin and Sun are 2 of the Oceanic 6 - so if Hurley and jack are aswell , whos the 6th???

Pureracket
Feb 7th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Big Brother 9 twist revealed!! (http://icydk.com/2008/02/06/big-brother-9-twist-revealed/)

http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/2n66xl5.jpg
Spoiler-ish Big Brother info ahead!
This season marks other BIG BROTHER (http://icydk.com/category/big-brother/) firsts, including the first-ever all-single cast and the most Houseguests in BIG BROTHER (http://icydk.com/category/big-brother/) history.
When this group of 16 singles enters the house, they will be told they are being matched up with their “soul mate,” a stranger who may prove to be their true love or their worst nightmare. Whether there is a love connection or not, once paired up, the Houseguests’ life in the game depends on their partner. They must strategize, plot and scheme together as a couple for a chance at the prize. These “lovebirds” will live together as a couple meaning they will sleep in the same bed, hold Head of Household as a couple, be nominated for eviction as a pair, and if the time comes, say their goodbyes together upon eviction.
I can’t WAIT!!!

Scotso
Feb 8th, 2008, 02:28 AM
This is supposedly the AI top 24:

Top 12 Girls
Asiah Epperson
Alaina Whitaker
Alex Lushington
Amanda Overmyer
Amy Davis
Brooke White
Carly Smithson
Joanne Borgella
Kady Malloy
Kristy Lee Cook
Ramielle Malubay
Syesha Mercado

Top 12 Guys
Chikeze Eze
Colton Berry
Danny Noriega
David Archuleta
David Cook
David Hernandez
Garrett Haley
Jason Castro
Jason Yeager
Luke Menard
Michael Johns
Robbie Carrico

Sad that Josiah Leming isn't in it. :sad: But Danny and David A :hearts:

dybbuk
Feb 8th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Danny :banana: Hopefully it's true :hearts:

G1Player2
Feb 8th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Okay. Some Survivor spoilers. It's been spoiler that Parvati outlasts Eliza bigtime.

Denise4925
Feb 13th, 2008, 08:58 AM
BB9 Spoiler:

The ex b/f and g/f got the boot.

angele87
Feb 13th, 2008, 11:19 AM
BB9 Spoiler:

The ex b/f and g/f got the boot.
That was quick... BB must be pissed that one of their twists is gone already lol

Denise4925
Feb 13th, 2008, 06:57 PM
That was quick... BB must be pissed that one of their twists is gone already lol

Yeah. It didn't seem like they were going to last very long anyway. :shrug:

Jeff
Feb 15th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Yeah. It didn't seem like they were going to last very long anyway. :shrug:

I'm glad they are gone (well one anyway). The whole Ex's thing is getting old. They need to come up with something new. Maybe do like employees and their hated bosses or something lol. But, seriously, I was disappointed to see that one of the twists had to do with an ex couple, yet again.

Maajken
Feb 19th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Just seen ep8: Good god, Nikki is one annoying little twat :tape: All those scenes she was in, they could have given us TiBette goodness instead! :drool:

What was up with Bette's hair? It looked like it exploded or sth :o So she and Tina are going to stop...yeah right. Not a chance in hell but it sure will be fun to watch them try :D

Jodi was bareable this ep, i don't know what she was thinking wearing that tablecloth though..

Alice and Tasha awwww :hearts: Best storyline this time and happy ending :bounce:

Xander
Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Maajken, I have read all spoilers (long summaries) up to Episode 511 Lunar Cycle. Do you have a link to the final episode 512 Loyal and True? I'm dying to know how's it going to end because it may not be renewed for Season 6.

Xander
Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
Big Pink, thanks! If any fans of The L Word want to know spoilers for Episodes 509-511, I will post them. Things have been so dramatic with our chat thread that I'm kinda scared to post them. :haha: :angel:

Destiny
Feb 23rd, 2008, 07:08 PM
Ummm!!!
Could someone post the spoilers for The l word season 5
E 509-511 can't be bothered to wait for them

Calvin M.
Feb 26th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Please stop pretending like you don't read True Dork Times and then go back to the discussion thread and "hypothesize" (on facts you already know to be true).

You know who you are!

sfselesfan
Feb 26th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Calvin,

I hope you aren't talking about me? I have read TDT, but I've never given anyone any indication on the Survivor thread that I don't read spoilers. In fact, I've made it very clear that I do read them. Nothing I've said on the main thread has been a hypothetical of something I know from TDT. The spoilers this year aren't even definite. Other than (1) Kathy getting hurt and (2) the first two boots...nothing has been spoiled. Everything else is basically speculation and anonymous tips...that I don't believe anything about.

Some of the people that are so convinced that Alexis is in the final three are basing it on speculation.

If you're talking about me you have the wrong impression. I haven't revealed anyting on the board, and any speculation I've made is honestly speculation (like the Ami post from today).

SF

Maajken
Feb 26th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Maajken, I have read all spoilers (long summaries) up to Episode 511 Lunar Cycle. Do you have a link to the final episode 512 Loyal and True? I'm dying to know how's it going to end because it may not be renewed for Season 6.
I've been out of the loop for like a week or so, but i haven't seen any spoilers for e12 either.

There may be a S6 since Paris Hilton has been saying she's going to be on it, and it's certain she's not in one of the S5 eps... *fingers crossed*

Calvin M.
Feb 27th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Calvin,

I hope you aren't talking about me? I have read TDT, but I've never given anyone any indication on the Survivor thread that I don't read spoilers. In fact, I've made it very clear that I do read them. Nothing I've said on the main thread has been a hypothetical of something I know from TDT. The spoilers this year aren't even definite. Other than (1) Kathy getting hurt and (2) the first two boots...nothing has been spoiled. Everything else is basically speculation and anonymous tips...that I don't believe anything about.

Some of the people that are so convinced that Alexis is in the final three are basing it on speculation.

If you're talking about me you have the wrong impression. I haven't revealed anyting on the board, and any speculation I've made is honestly speculation (like the Ami post from today).

SF

If I'm mistaken of your intent, I apologize. It just reads that way to me. You've seen that Ami possibly is cut before the jury which is why I got suspicious that you were deceptively hypothesizing (as you allude to above re: Ami). Yes, I've seen how incomplete the boot list is for Micronesia (signs that TDT might be burned out or perhaps their sources are).

sfselesfan
Feb 27th, 2008, 04:12 AM
I never said, "I think Ami is gone before the merge" or "before the jury." I was just commenting on her playing both sides. She voted for Cirie and therefore it a target.

The reason I don't say things like "I think Ami won't make the merge" is precisely because people on that thread know I read spoilers. I am very public about that.

I don't know the source of that spoiler. I'm still holding out hope that it is incorrect (like Sherea and Aaron last year).

My comments on the main Survivor thread are my personal opinions which are not reflective of spoilers, my comments on Ami included.

SF

G1Player2
Feb 27th, 2008, 07:21 AM
If I'm mistaken of your intent, I apologize. It just reads that way to me. You've seen that Ami possibly is cut before the jury which is why I got suspicious that you were deceptively hypothesizing (as you allude to above re: Ami). Yes, I've seen how incomplete the boot list is for Micronesia (signs that TDT might be burned out or perhaps their sources are).

Calvin don't apologize to sfselesfan. Obviously, if you read spoilers, no doubt the bias of the spoilers you read will slip in your posts. Hell, it happens to everyone. Sf can deny it all he wants yet I know that some of his posts are altered because of the spoiler information no matter what he says. Then, he gets mad when others post spoiler related material WITH a warning. Not to mention calling these posters trolls while at it. :rolleyes:

sfselesfan
Feb 27th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Calvin don't apologize to sfselesfan. Obviously, if you read spoilers, no doubt the bias of the spoilers you read will slip in your posts. Hell, it happens to everyone. Sf can deny it all he wants yet I know that some of his posts are altered because of the spoiler information no matter what he says. Then, he gets mad when others post spoiler related material WITH a warning. Not to mention calling these posters trolls while at it. :rolleyes:

Feel free to point out anything I've said on the main thread based on spoilers. I stand by what I said earlier, nothing I've said it based on spoilers because at no time on the main thread have I predicted someone will (1) go home or (2) go far in the game. Unlike someone else (GPlayer21).

I called you a troll when you accused me of denying the true cast list, when I was the one who first posted the correct cast list on page 2 (post # 22) of this thread. Lying about another person qualifies the liar as a troll. So you fit the bill in that instance.

SF

Coffee&TV
Feb 27th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I've been out of the loop for like a week or so, but i haven't seen any spoilers for e12 either.

There may be a S6 since Paris Hilton has been saying she's going to be on it, and it's certain she's not in one of the S5 eps... *fingers crossed*

I read spoilers, def. a Tibette reunion in 512!!! :worship: :bow: Jodie's gonna have a revenge on Bette. I don't like the idea of IC of Jodie turning into bitch. :fiery: I mean Jodie grow on me. And it's great to see Helena in 512. Rachel said that she would love to come back in S6 if there is.

Calvin M.
Feb 27th, 2008, 10:00 PM
WEDNESDAY

SPOILERS: American Idol Top 10 Girls' Song Choices
SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TOP 10 AMERICAN IDOL GIRLS WILL BE SINGING TONIGHT.

1. Carly Smithson, “Crazy On You” (Heart)
2. Syesha Mercado,“Me And Mr. Jones (changed from Mrs. to Mr.) (Billy Paul
3. Brooke White, “You’re So Vain” (Carly Simon)
4. Ramiele Malubay, “Don’t Leave Me This Way” (Thelma Houston)
5. Kristy Lee Cook, “You’re No Good” (Linda Ronstadt)
6. Amanda Overmyer,“Carry On My Wayward Son” (Kansas)
7. Alaina Whitaker, "Hopelessly Devoted To You” (Olivia Newton-John)
8. Alexandrea Lushington, “If You Leave Me Now” (Chicago)
9. Kady Malloy, “Magic Man” (Heart)
10. Asia’h Epperson, All By Myself" (Eric Carmen)

At first glance, I'd say this is a much more exciting group of songs than what the boys delivered. Carly tackling Heart sounds fantastic; ditto Amanda on Kansas and Syesha going with "Me and Mr. Jones." Brooke singing Carly Simon is a no-brainer, as is Alaina doing Olivia Newton John (young country girl Carmen Rasmussen did the same song back in Season 2). Asia'h is whipping out the old Idol standard "All By Myself," meaning she'll have to compete with the ghost of Latoya London's classic performance (which ranked #1 on my list of Ten Best Semifinal Performances of All Time). "Don't Leave Me This Way" also has an Idol precedent (Latoya and Melinda both sang it), but Ramiele should be able to put her own spin on it. I'm not sure Kady or Kristy Lee's song choices will be doing them any favors, and I'm curious to see what Alex will do with the Chicago tune.

Should be an interesting show!

Looking forward to it!

Calvin M.
Feb 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM

I thought about it and you're right; I shouldn't have apologized. Why? Because all sfselesfan is doing is playing along with CBS' foreshadowing (that he or she already knows about). I'm sure he or she will go back to the discussion thread and begin planting the seeds for Mikey B's exit which has been posted on TDT. I don't understand the need to feel like a "Survivor" expert. I love the show, I know what I consider to be good, strategic playing but by no means does it deserve any merit...unless CBS wants to monetarily reward me for my loyalty. haha

sfselesfan
Feb 27th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I thought about it and you're right; I shouldn't have apologized. Why? Because all sfselesfan is doing is playing along with CBS' foreshadowing (that he or she already knows about). I'm sure he or she will go back to the discussion thread and begin planting the seeds for Mikey B's exit which has been posted on TDT. I don't understand the need to feel like a "Survivor" expert. I love the show, I know what I consider to be good, strategic playing but by no means does it deserve any merit...unless CBS wants to monetarily reward me for my loyalty. haha

You haven't shown where I've "predicted" anything on the Survivor thread. Not once have I done that. Feel free to demonstrate where, till then STFU already. My comments re: Ami said she's playing both sides, but appears to have potentially alienated Cirie by voting for her...that doesn't predict anything.

I haven't made any secret of the fact that I read spoilers, anyone who follows that thread knows it.

So put up or shut up.

SF

Calvin M.
Feb 28th, 2008, 09:39 PM
You haven't shown where I've "predicted" anything on the Survivor thread. Not once have I done that. Feel free to demonstrate where, till then STFU already. My comments re: Ami said she's playing both sides, but appears to have potentially alienated Cirie by voting for her...that doesn't predict anything.

I haven't made any secret of the fact that I read spoilers, anyone who follows that thread knows it.

So put up or shut up.

SF

Predict? No. Foreshadow? Yes. CBS plants seeds in the current episode for subsequent ones but you're behaving as if no one who follows the show regularly knows this.

I'll put up.

Next post.

Calvin M.
Feb 28th, 2008, 09:44 PM
http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_micronesia/survivometer16.htm

Ami - Out pre-jury
Eliza - Leaves early jury
Parvati - Leaves early jury

Erik - Out pre-jury
Kathy -Out pre-jury
Mikey B -Out at the merge

Everyone else is unclear.

sfselesfan
Feb 28th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Actually, I don't believe half of those. I think Tracy or Mikey might go tonight. I think Erik might make the jury (DanielBleu has been a bit dicredited, which is a shame because he was reliable for China). Ami is only a "tip" and I don't always trust those (probably just still in denial). Parvati has conflicting spoilers from early boot to final three. Eliza is rumored to be the first juror.

I don't trust any of the spoilers this year, but if you want to follow a more updated boot list look here.

http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_bootsheet.html

They've been right so far, but I cannot vouch for the future. They predict Ozzy gets the idol tonight.

Still hoping the "fourgy" gets dismantled early, but I have my doubts. Looks like the ladies may turn on their beaus post merge. (Funny how I've not "predicted" that on the main thread since you some think I do that on the main thread). Also still hoping Ami does better than the "tip" to TDT.

SF

sfselesfan
Feb 29th, 2008, 04:54 AM
Looks like I was right about the Mikey boot. Unfortunately SurvivorFever seems to know what they're talking about...Ami :(

From watching next week's preview and looking at the buffs they had on it looks like the new tribes will be:

Malakal: Chet, Joel, Ami, Cirie, Amanda, Ozzy, Tracy, Erik

Airai: Jonathan, Eliza, James, Alexis, Kathy, Jason, Parvati, Natalie

Unfortunately each of the couples stay together.

SF

Xander
Feb 29th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Ummm!!!
Could someone post the spoilers for The l word season 5
E 509-511 can't be bothered to wait for them

Go to http://www.l-word.com/index.php

Then go to Spoilers and in the last 2 pages of the the thread, they have extensive summaries of 509-511. Also, Tibette fans will love the summary for 512. Jodie's revenge (on paper) sounds hilarious! :lol: Ilene is just too much. :tape:

Coffee&TV
Mar 1st, 2008, 07:33 AM
Go to http://www.l-word.com/index.php

Then go to Spoilers and in the last 2 pages of the the thread, they have extensive summaries of 509-511. Also, Tibette fans will love the summary for 512. Jodie's revenge (on paper) sounds hilarious! :lol: Ilene is just too much. :tape:

:devil: It's a great ending for Tibette but I would love to see Shane with someone and settle down. I miss Carmen, she's great for Shane..

Calvin M.
Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
From the Dial Idol forum:

I'm using a different name to post this because i dont want to risk being traced back to my source.Believe me or not but I know for a FACT that these are the 16 songs cleared to be sung this week. Dont ask me who is singing what because I dont know.I just know that these are the 16 songs arrangements were made for this week.

1-Everytime you go away
2-what about love
3-tainted love
4-the greatest love of all
5-father figure
6-open arms
7-rebel yell
8-the rose
9-bette davis eyes
10-celebration
11-call me
12- always something there to remind me
13-whats love got to do with it
14-hurts so good
15-we built this city
16-every breath you take

Scotso
Mar 4th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Looks like I was right about the Mikey boot. Unfortunately SurvivorFever seems to know what they're talking about...Ami :(

From watching next week's preview and looking at the buffs they had on it looks like the new tribes will be:

Malakal: Chet, Joel, Ami, Cirie, Amanda, Ozzy, Tracy, Erik

Airai: Jonathan, Eliza, James, Alexis, Kathy, Jason, Parvati, Natalie

Unfortunately each of the couples stay together.

SF

Minus Chet those tribes are pretty uneven. :o

Scotso
Mar 4th, 2008, 05:55 AM
From the Dial Idol forum:

They're really rocking Heart this year.

sfselesfan
Mar 4th, 2008, 05:23 PM
The fluke mishap in the week after next's Survivor episode is most likely involves crazy Kathy and a machete. :sad: I liked her too. I'm not talking about this Thursday...the following Thursday.

SF

sfselesfan
Mar 8th, 2008, 12:50 AM
The fluke mishap in the week after next's Survivor episode is most likely involves crazy Kathy and a machete. :sad: I liked her too. I'm not talking about this Thursday...the following Thursday.

SF

I'm wrong. It's Chet or Jonathan next week. Kathy's machete incident will occur later.

SF

Scotso
Mar 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Jonathan goes this week with the infection. I'm sad anyone gets hurt and has to leave, but better that it was Kathy, because I didn't like her anyway. :p

pancake
Mar 10th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Since Jonathan seems to be definitely going, hopefully Chet will still be voted out next week.

Xander
Mar 19th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Credit: Tears (TWOP)

Starts off with Tina, Adele, and Aaron in a meeting with some studio excs who are looking for distribution rights for Lez Girls. The three men want to mabye have a sponsor with some feminine hygiene company and they don't want the movie to be a niche movie. Tina says they need a platform to launch the movie off of. The excs like the movie only there's only problem. The girl --Jessie-- the ending Jenny wrote won't fly with middle America so they want Jessie to go back to Jim. Credits roll and it picks up with Tina and Bette with Angie stuck in a traffic jam. Tina's talking about how from her house they're not that far from Angie's pre-school and how the air is fresher and you can walk around. She adds that the ocean is near by. Angie asks Bette if she's going to honk the horn and Tina smiles and says no we're not going to honk the horn. Bette asks Tina if she's asking her to sell her house. When if -- Bette stumbles over her words and finally gets out when we get together and Tina kind of laughs in shock? surprise? No, says Tina. Angie says we're not going to school and then Tina says why don't we ask Mama B about her speech. Bette's concerned and says, really? Tina nods and hands over the speech. Bette reads off a part she's having trouble with. Tina says that some of it sounds sexist and Bette agrees but she really just wants everyone to know that Jodi's really good no matter what gender. You're a great writer, Tina says. You'll figure it out. Have you spoke to Jodi? Tina asks and Bette makes a face and says no. No, Bette says again. Jodi, Angie says happily. Tina and Bette turn to stare at Angie and then look at each other. I think we should find a way to keep Jodi in her life, Tina says. Bette does not agree and says I think there should be some boundaries and then a bus runs a red light in front of them blocking them in. Bette says **** and blows the horn saying get out of the way *******. We follow a helicoptor flying above Tina and Bette's traffic jam to a hospial helipad and out comes

Peggy P on a strecher. She calls for her assistant and wants to get her lawyers from London and Hong Kong and someone needs to get a hold of her daughter. Helena! Helena is there though dressed bohemian like, flowy shirt, rolled up baggy jeans and flip flops. Peggy can't believe what Helena's wearing and demands to know what exactly Helena's wearing as she's rolled away. Molly is sleeping and Shane is taking pictures of her before she gets into bed and starts to kiss Molly's neck waking her up. They talk a bit while making out. Molly wants to stay in bed but Shane reminds her that they have to leave to meet her mother for breakfast. Alice is has two coffee mugs in her hands and calls out to Tasha and Tasha comes out dressed in a security uniform and her badge drops to the table and Alice picks it up. Alice says the pictures nice and Tasha tells her teasingly **** you. Alice wants to know if Tash wants breakfast but Tasha can't stay for breakfast she has to get to work. Shane is talking to Molly about wanting to do some photography work and Molly wants to know what kind. Shane wants to go to school to learn technique and whatnot. Molly says school, schmool. You don't need it but any school would be a fool not to take you, Molly says. Molly tells Shane she needs to work though and then they kiss and then Shane jerks back as she sees Phyllis and Joyce sitting at an outdoor table. Both Joyce and Phyllis wave and Molly wants to know who that woman is with her mother. Joyce, Shane calls out. Molly doesn't want to eat with them, her father called Joyce the most ruthless attorney he's ever met that she's practically the anti-christ.

Shane convinces Molly that a lot of divorces have bad blood but that her parents are okay and Phyllis had a problem with the two of them and now there they are about to have breakfast with her. Molly won't shake Joyce's hand but they sit down. Talk turns to the LSATS and Joyce mentions how she wanted an internship but she didn't have the scores and Shane doesn't know what scores they're talking about and Molly explains about the test to get into law school. Molly has an internship at the Supreme Court and doesn't want to go. She wants to go surfing with Shane in Hawaii. Phyllis thinks Molly is acting out again against her and Molly says no she isn't, that she's beyond that. If Phyllis wants to marry Joyce she will be okay and that she respects her mother's choices and that Phyllis should do the same with her and Shane. Tina meets with Jenny at The Planet and she tells Jenny they have a distributor and that's a great thing. Jenny looks bittersweet about it but sort of happy. Jenny's been dropped by her agents and Tina sad about that but tells Jenny that she'll get picked up by someone, that she's good enough. Jenny's got tears in her eyes and Tina asks if she can tell Jenny something. She tells her about Niki and how Niki asks her whenever a takes done if that's how Jenny would have wanted it. That she misses Jenny and Jenny wants says she can't be with someone who's not true to themselves. Jenny wants to know if she should call Niki and Tina says she doesn't know.

Tasha spread out on the grass of some part and Alice appears above her. Helena talks to Peggy while doctors and nurses mill around. Helena knows there must be a cure to the venom and Peggy's not so sure. She tells Helena that she needs to start looking things over and that the foundation is in good hands but Helena's going to be her sole heir. Helena doesn't want anything to do with it and thinks Peggy's out of it and goes to find her doctors. Tasha and Alice are walking and Tasha tells Alice she quit her job and Alice says she figured since she'd been called down there. Tasha says she's meeting some friend she went to basic training with who is now a cop and Alice seems skeptical maybe or incredulous I don't know. She says a cop, huh? Eyebrows raised. They see her friends and Tasha introduces them seeming to be happy and one friend says she knows Alice and Alice is surprised but the friends like you're Alice from The Look and Alice is like yup that's me. Tasha's friend invites Alice to join them but Alice declines saying she has plans. She signs an autograph and heads out. Tasha's friends are impressed and say Alice is great and Tasha looks happy and proud smiling. Tina goes to set and it's the scene when Jenny leaves Marina's house with her trashbags. Adele is watching the scene but still notices when Tina comes onto set. Tina's talking with Sam and the AD when Adele calls cut and calls the Asst. Director over before Adele goes off. AD woman tells Tina that Adele wants her off the set and Tina goes to confront Adele.

Part Two -

Adele says she admires loyalty and expects it but that Tina's loyalty is to Jenny since they go way back. Tina says she fought her *** off to get this movie made why would she leave the set? Adele says she knows Tina had lunch with Jenny today and that she's sure Tina's doing Jenny's bidding and she can't have it. If she wants the movie on budget and on schedule she'll get off the set. Tina doesn't have much to say but looks upset and walks off. Adele stares out at the valley below smoking before she snuffs out the ciggarette and goes back to work. Kit's at The Planet and Dawn, DDLC, and an interior designer from South Beach are there going over things. Dawn's excited saying that the moon Kit had up had to go and she wants Kit to come over to meet the designer. Kit's pissed and when the designer says the bones of the building are great she tells him I hope you choke on them bones. Helena! comes in and looks around before spotting Kit. She calls out to Kit and they hug while DDLC watches from behind as Kit tells Helena! they done taken over and leads her away with vows of tea and cookies.

Helena doesn't understand what's going on and how they could have taken over so fast or even why. Kit says they're from hell and it Dawn Denbo and her servant maid right when Cindy comes over to apologize for Dawn's shitty behavior. Kit can't believe DDLC wants to Apologize to ME. Dawn's crazy, DDLC says. Dawn Denbo calls Cindy over and totally treats her like a slave sending her over to She Bar to do her bidding and bitches about the look on Cindy's face. Helena is appalled. Helena talks to Peggy about this and Peggy tells Helena to do something about it. Peggy again tells Helena she's leaving everything to Helena and that she didn't want Helena to make a fool of the Peabody name when she took her money. Helena reminds Peggy that she shouldn't be trying to buy her friends. Peggy says well weren't they there for you when you had no money? Helena says that they were. So you don't have to buy their friendship, Peggy explains but just don't lead with the pocket book, it's takcy.

How does Peggy know Helena's changed? She doesn't but she gives Helena leave to do as she's wont to do and spend her money willy nilly. Buy your friend and nght club, buy her two, Peggy says with a smile and Helena grins back. Alice is riding around with Clea the fashion designer from 511. They're going over a bridge on her vespa when a cop tickets them. Alice takes a call from Tasha and then Clea asks if that was Alice's girlfriend and she says she's disappointed and Alice admits so is she. Clea says it's normal to be attracted to people and that it's okay. Alice doesn't think it's normal but then she sort of agrees. They talk a bit and Alice admits she might be in trouble and they almost kiss but Alice says she can't and that she's sorry. They're dressed alike here almost like twins. Alice asks if Clea's been in her position before about cheating. Clea says yes and she had a great love affair and broke some hearts. Alice says her friend Helena says whatever starts in chaos ends in chaos. Clea wants to stand by her convictions but she's super attracte to Alice and they're holding hands staring at each other. Tina is at Bette's by the pool in this pool cabana. Tina tells Bette that she's got Sally keeping an eye on things and will get a call if something goes wrong on set. Bette can't believe how cool Tina's being about this. Tina says this is the last day of filming so waht can she do? Then there's the wrap party and Bette asks if Tina's going to that. Tina is and she wishes that she could be with Bette tonight at Hammer. Bette says she'll be fine and her speech is okay. Tina says they're shooting her favorite scene tonight when Jenny leaves Marina and Jenny's heart is broken thinking she can't ever love again. Bette says that's because Marina was Jenny's first love and everyone thinks that. Tina says Bette was her first and I thoght I would die.

Bette says I never left. Yeah you did, Tina says, but then you came back. They share a look and Tina kisses Bette's hand. Bette asks if Jenny wrote a happy ending and Tina says it's a great one like Jessie's life is just begining and it was a positive message. Sorry you can't be there, Bette says. Tina says it's not important. What is important? Bette asks. You, Tina says kissing Bette. Us. They make out and then Bette brings up if Angie should have a brother or sister but Tina's into the making out and asks what? Alice comes home and Tasha tells her she joined the police academy and Tasha says there's benifits for gays and their So's in the LAPD. Alice doesn't look pleased. Tash asks if Alice is okay and Alic says sure, yeah, great. Helena comes to She Bar and talks to DDLC. She wants to talk privately with her. DDLC is surprised and anxious.

Hammer time and Miggi who has a great voice is saying she's glad Bette came and the piece but then someone comes up and Bette's like what about the piece? Jenny and everyone is there. Is Shane going to the wrap party? No. Jenny says go and support Tina. She wants them there to represent them. Jodi comes and is happy to see them. They greet Jodi and talk and then Bette comes over and Jodi ignores her walking away. Everyone's awkward and Bette's looking ashamed. Phylliss wants to talk to Shane and she talks about her kids. Her sturdy dependable daughter and her brilliant daughter Molly and how Shane's not worthy of Molly. Shane says she's crazy about Molly but Phyllis says that Bette says that Shane goes after all the girls and probably the next one who shakes her *** at Shane. She brings up Carmen and the non wedding saying Alice told her. Phyllis says she doesn't want Molly tossed aside. Shane says that won't happen and no one knows if it'll happen. Phyllis says have you ever heard the phrase past and prelude and of course Shane wouldn't have heard of it. Don't **** with my daughter and if you love her don't turn her into one of your victims. Jodi's gasping in surprise with the girls again. She signs to Bette thanking her for coming and she hopes Bette likes the piece. Bette says I've heard it's amazing and that Jodi looks phenomenal.

Part Three -

Shane signs saying she didn't know anything about Bette and Tina. Don't be a stranger, Jodi says. Miggi invites Bette up to introduce Jodi. It's in new media and Bette goes up to read her speech. Jodi's looking thoughtful but seems to be anticipating what's to come. She actually looks rather calculating and kinda mean. Bette has a nice speech. Bette says Jodi's made her believe in the redemptive power of art. She's glad to have her at CU and it's been an even bigger gift to have her in her life. The piece is called Core because it's about core values love, loyalty, honesty, and commitment. Bette looks kind of nervous. The walls flicker with disjointed images of Bette. Words are mumbling. I love you. I love you. What happened? **** me. Go without me, Don't. I'm sorry. Leave me alone. **** me. This is not a good time, okay? Just don't okay? Just stop. Stop. **** me. These are some of the things Jodi's recorded Bette saying. Bette's upset and Jodi's watching with a little smile on her face. Shane and all the girls are looking around, Molly kind of smiling and then Bette's looking like she wants to crawl into the nearest hole in the ground, but Jodi is super pleased.

At SheBar Dawn notices this gorgeous woman. Who is that gorgeous woman? Dawn asks aloud. It's Helena! and the girls. Dawn doesn't notice the girls yet and introduces herself and her lover Cindy. Helena doesn't shake her hand but just stares at Dawn while Dawn's talking and Dawn sort of trails off. I would say she's impressed by Helena's gorgeous face and rendered speechless. Then the girls make themseles known, Bette is not with them nor is Tina. Shane introduces Helena Peabody and Dawn tells them to get out. Helena''s like she's telling us to leave? I'm afraid you can't do this, Helena says stepping into Dawn's face. Why can't I little rich girl? Dawn asks. Kit steps in and hands out the papers from Dawn's backer and how Helena bought She Bar. Dawn wants to know how they got the papers and turns to Cindy. Helena tells Dawn that Cindy's with her now and Cindy says her last name is Tucker, she's Cindy Tucker. Helena and Cindy head to the dance floor and Kit stays in Dawn's face. Why are you still in my face, Dawn asks. You can go home or clean the floors, Kit tells her.

Dawn tells them all to **** off and they giver her the finger and it's kind of funny. Dawn says it's not over. Molly and Shane are slow dancing and everyone else is jumping around. Shane asks Molly if she got Shane her drink and Molly goes to get a drink. Vanessa a girl Shane **** before comes by and Shane flirts. You have my number right? Shane asks Vanessa and Vanessa says she never had Shane's number. Molly asks what that was and why are you flirting with that girl? Shane says so what? They're not exclusive and there were no promises. Molly says she knows what this is about. She's scared but that they owe it to themselves to try this out. Shane says no you misunderstood me. Molly says those kisses and touches were promises. No, Shane says. Molly asks is this the point when girls throw their drinks in you face and Shane shrugs and says yeah. I won't because you don't deserve that, Molly says, You deserve passion. She tells Shane to get her shit together and she hopes she does and maybe she'll be around when it happens. Bette and Tina are in bed at Bette's place and it's the shot from the promo. Her students and colleagues were there and Bette asks Tina why would Jodi do that? It was so humiliating. That's why she did it, Tina says. Just let go, Tina says stroking Bette's hair. The only reason I can is because I'm here with you, Bette tells Tina. I love you. It's the wrap party and Bette's in line for a valet. Kit's with Tina and Bette. Bette can't get a valet ticket. The line lady and the AD are together and Tina introduces Bette and Kit.

Part Four -

William rolls in with Begonia and Adele on both arms. Helena's inside and Tina and Bette hug her. Happy wrap party. Where's Molly everyone asks Shane. Back to school, Shane says and everyone stares at her. What? Shane asks. They have a toast to Jenny. Shane sees Begonia and Adele dancing on the dance floor and notices Adele keeps staring at them. Adele and Begonia start making out on the dance floor. Tina's like I can't even look guys.

Tasha is chatting with Cami aka Shaun at the bar and Alice and Shane are watching them. I didn't know Tasha was chummy with Cami. Alice mentions that Tasha's had a couple of drinks and Shane says I didn't know Tasha drank so much and Alice says neither did I. Not that I think Tasha likes to drink. Can I talk to you? Alice asks Shane and tells her I met someone and Shane's like I knew it! Alice knows the right thing to do is to work things out with Tasha but Shane's like why should you? Alice says she doesn't want to be like looking for instant gratification. Shane says you deserve to be happy and Alice mentions the trial and Shane says that has nothing to do with you and you have the right to be happy. They're talking about this while Tasha is at the bar and they're at a table a couple of feet away. Alice is giddy and Shane's like who is it?

Bette and Tina dance and Tasha's like I couldn't imagine them together and all the women turn to stare at Tina and Bette dancing. They belong together, Kit says. They always did, Alice says. Nina and Bev notices them and stare and grin and Bette and Tina dance and run their hands over each other and make out. It's a nice contrast to Adele and Begonia making out earlier. It's a long scene and it's nice.

Shane finds Niki alone and asks what's shaking? Avoiding people Niki answers. Niki's tired of being everything people want her to be. Shane tells her she **** up with Molly and got ahead of herself and envisioned this future that was wrong and that it was all wrong. You can't care, Niki says. As soon as it turns to shit you gotta get out, Niki adds. They clink glasses to not giving a shit. William has a speech and thanks Adele saying she signed a three picture deal. All the women look sort of disgusted. Adele says the first picture of the movie will star Begonia her beautiful lady and that's why she got her deal. She mentions they got a distributor and how she's a Johnny come lately to the picture and mentions everyone who's helped her with the film, William, Tina, Sam and Jenny.

Jenny's voice rings out saying she didn't give Adele anything and that Adele stole it. Jenny goes on stage and Adele hands over the mic to let Jenny talk. Jenny talks about how she hopes Adele honors the movie and she thanks the crew and her incredible friends. She really loves them. As she starts to talk about how much loyalty and compassion they've shown her the scene moves to Shane and Niki making out on a balcony and Jenny's still talking. She says Lez Girls is all about friendship and it means the world to her. She asks if Niki's there and someone calls out she's outside. Jenny says she realized something and that she's madly in love with someone and it's changed how she sees everyone. She thanks everyone for putting up with her. Jenny hugs Bette and everyone else. Shane and Niki make out and have sex. Jenny comes around the corner and sees them.

Jenny wants to know what they're doing? Adele is telling Tina that they agreed to change the ending. Aaron's like Jessie never felt gay to him and Tina's like what the **** would you know? Jenny says even if Niki and I had broken up why would you? She asks Shane. I'm your friend I swear, Shane says. I thought... Jenny begins but trails off.

If the movie's too gay it will alienate the audience, Adele tells Tina. It's a movie about lesbians, Aaron says. William mentions all the other lesbians in the movie. Bette and everyone else comes out and Bette asks what's going on. Tina says they're changing the ending and Kit's like it's the Man always out to get you. Shane's voice can be heard calling out to Jenny. I'm your friend, Shane adds again. Jenny's like no. It's the altimate betrayal and she turns to look at Shane. Everyone is watching them now and Bette says she's going to get the car. You've broken my heart, Jenny tells Shane. And the camera zooms in on Shane's face looking upset and Jenny turns and walks away. The end.

Scotso
Apr 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Jason will survive this week on Survivor, which is probably bad news for Ozzy.

TV Guide's issue for next week talks about him making an idiotic move, so he obviously is still in it at that point. :p

I wish they wouldn't give out so many spoilers in that magazine, I need to just stop reading it.

Wannabeknowitall
Apr 14th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Jason will survive this week on Survivor, which is probably bad news for Ozzy.

TV Guide's issue for next week talks about him making an idiotic move, so he obviously is still in it at that point. :p

I wish they wouldn't give out so many spoilers in that magazine, I need to just stop reading it.

I hope it's true because it's time for Ozzy to go.
He was nice to look at for a month or so but he's becoming an asshole.
Girls can live with other bitches but assholes.

mckyle.
May 8th, 2008, 03:27 AM
There's a spoiler that plus size Whitney wins ANTM. :eek:

Source?

sfselesfan
May 15th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Psst...don't tell the Clinton fanboys...but Obama actually won the primary election on Super Tuesday...shhh...

SF

mapaliey
Sep 9th, 2008, 12:46 PM
ANTM cycle 11 top6 will go to amsterdam...:o

KBdoubleu
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:18 PM
The people who make it there has also been spoiled.

Sheena, Clark, Marjorie, Joslyn, Elina were all photographed together there. There are also pictures of McKey and Samantha filming commercials there.

mapaliey
Sep 9th, 2008, 02:34 PM
The people who make it there has also been spoiled.

Sheena, Clark, Marjorie, Joslyn, Elina were all photographed together there. There are also pictures of McKey and Samantha filming commercials there.

spoiler: top 6 :Sheena , Clark , Marjorie , McKey , Samantha , Elina

no josyln hun.......:)

KBdoubleu
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:03 PM

Actually, she is in the pictures taken in Denmark...
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9765/43125a6ae6979969f261dbcdm4.jpg
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8725/b21156a39697f718c139322rt9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/b21156a39697f718c139322rt9.jpg/1/w644.png[/URL]

supergrunt
Sep 9th, 2008, 08:42 PM
So...seven go to the Netherlands :shrug: ?

KBdoubleu
Sep 10th, 2008, 12:32 AM
So...seven go to the Netherlands :shrug: ?

Its not exactly clear. They usually bring over a few extra girls to try to prevent spoilers. I remember the cycle where they went to Thailand, Brooke and Leslie had pictures over there but were eliminated before hand. McKey and Samantha don't appear with the other girls in any photographs I've seen.

young_gunner913
Oct 17th, 2008, 08:41 PM

No Clark hun. :p Joslyn is still there. ;)

Goai
Nov 18th, 2008, 02:32 AM
ANTM Spoiler:

According to TWOP poster Babycakes (100% correct spoilers in past seasons), the top two will be Samantha and McKey. Analeigh will be third.

This is highly likely, since out of the three, only McKey and Samantha were spotted at the final runway, both with cameras following them.

Could be the only legitimate spoiler for ANTM this cycle, since there have been so many fakes. :)

pancake
Nov 28th, 2008, 04:01 PM
More of a speculation

7 contestants in Survivor Gabon left, but if the family challenge occurs when they are down to six, it's likely Kenny's gone, I didn't see him in the "future scenes" in the recent Survivor recrap.

I only saw Bob, Sugar, Corinne, Susan, Crystal, and Matty's muscles?

Also, in one of the Randy's interviews, he said something that Matty does not make it to the final, don't know if it's a slip of the tonuge that he wanted to say Marcus or if he's just that oblivious.

eck
Feb 5th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Possible Top 36 Finalist of A. Idol Season 8:

Adam Lambert
Alexander Wagner-Trugman
Alexis Grace
Allison Iraheta
Ann Marie Boskovich
Anoop Desai
Arianna Ayesha Afsar
Brent Keith
Casey Carlson
Danny Gokey
Jackie Tohn
Jasmine Murray
Jeanine Vailes
Jessica Langseth
Joanna Pacitti
Jorge Nunez
Junot Joyner
Kai Kalama
Kendall Beard
Kristen McNamara
Kris Allen
Lil Rounds
Matt Breitzke
Matt Giraud
Megan Corkrey
Michael Sarver (JoesPlace says this is our mystery Michael)
Mishavonna Henson
Nathaniel Marshall
Nick ? (Holy shit, the other Nicks were cut, so it's gotta be Nick Mitchell! Yay!)
Ricky Braddy
Scott MacIntyre
Stephen Fowler
Stevie Wright
Taylor Vaifanua
Tatiana Del Toro
Von Smith

Xander
Feb 11th, 2009, 08:42 PM
I saw that, too. We'll see tonight if VFTW was accurate. Hope so! :)

ElusiveChanteuse
Apr 30th, 2009, 11:21 AM
According to rumours that Aminat is going next, then Celia and final two would be between Allison and Teyona and of course you-know-who will win.:angel:

eck
Apr 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
ANTM12:

Apparent top two:
one African American with a fierce walk (Likely Teyona over Aminat :weirdo:), one (blonde) without. (Allison :tape:)

Salve
Apr 30th, 2009, 06:48 PM
According to rumours that Aminat is going next, then Celia and final two would be between Allison and Teyona and of course you-know-who will win.:angel:

My friend actually knows Aminat, and she told me Aminat got eliminated before the final two (top three)... so I don't think Aminat is next. We'll see.

mapaliey
May 12th, 2009, 08:32 AM
ANTM cycle 12 :

2nd runner-up : AMINAT
runner-up : ALLISON

WINNER : TEYONA

ZeroSOFInfinity
May 13th, 2009, 03:46 AM
For those who are confused what happend to House in the end of Season 5 ("House M.D") - I know some of you are...

In a final attempt to provoke Cuddy into examining her true feelings for him, House announces to everyone in the main lobby of the hospital that he had sexual relations with Cuddy. Cuddy responds by confronting him in a hallway, and then firing him after he suggests that they move in together.

House consults Wilson, and then goes to talk to Cuddy in her office, and she seems confused about what he said. House realizes that her reactions do not add up, and that something is wrong with his analysis of the situation. He then has a flashback to the night before when he thought he told Cuddy that he needed her help with his addiction. He suddenly confronts the reality of what has happened: (SHOCKER ALERT)

1) He never told Cuddy he was hallucinating that night, his final words of the evening were: her "go suckle the bastard child who makes you happy"
2) She left the office and went home, never accompanying him to his apartment.
3) His memory of her staying by his side while he detoxed was a hallucination, and, in fact, he spent the night popping Vicodin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicodin) by himself.
4) In reality, House and Cuddy did not have sex; House's experience was just himself walking around the house, intoxicated on the pills.

House snaps back to reality, with a hallucination of Amber saying in his ear, "So this is the story you made up about who you are. It's a nice one," to which a hallucination of Kutner adds "Too bad it isn't true." :tape::tape::tape:

================================================== =======================
A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION....

Hallucinations in purple (cause it seems so fitting to me for hallucinations); real/actual events in normal text.

LAST EPISODE (Under My Skin):

• Obviously, everything other than Amber was real as she was his only hallucination at the time.

• House finally enters Cuddy's office to ask for help, and she puts him down for "whatever stupid demand" he's come to ask.

• House seriously insults her and her child ("You can suckle your bastard child later" or something like that). Guess what – Cuddy ain't pleased; a quick "screw you" and she starts to leave. (Seriously though, she *did* shoot him down before he'd even managed to genuinely ask for her in his crappy sorry state, so I don't really feel sorry for her. But I digress.)

(Mixed reality/hallucination period begins)

• House finally asks for her help to detox, and she accepts.
• She leaves, leaving House standing there alone.

• She counsels and helps House through his debilitating detox.
• House goes home alone, and gets high on Hydrocodone.

• Bathroom scene: House scrambles for some pills, Cuddy flushes them down the toilet, and they rest there for a moment.
• Bathroom scene: House is on the ground, popping some more Hydrocodone by himself.

• Cuddy admits to auditing in one of House's college classes just because she already had an interest in him.
• This conversation was obviously imagined (Cuddy wasn't there for starters), so we can't know whether it's true, or just wishful thinking (dreaming?) on House's part. (The latter would be my guess, though.)

• Next morning, House and Cuddy almost leave for work when they start kissing, and things quickly escalate to full-on sex. (Go, Huddy!)
• Presumably, House is wasted in his bed that morning.

CURRENT EPISODE (Both Sides Now)

• Waking up, House finds smeared lipstick – from Cuddy – on his cheek. Smiles and washes it off.
• Waking up, House smiles at himself in the mirror, imagining a lipstick smear that isn't there. Smiles and "washes" it off.

• He finds a lipstick of Cuddy's on the counter, is intrigued. He then spends much of the day twirling the lipstick in his fingers, as he would with his pill bottle.
• He finds a bottle of Hydrocodone – the one he got high from last night – and hallucinates it as lipstick. He then spends much of the day twirling the bottle-imagined-as-lipstick as with other pill bottles.

• He tells Wilson about having sex with Cuddy, and they share a few conversations and debates about this.
• He tells Wilson about having sex with Cuddy (which he imagined), and they talk about it a bit without Wilson realizing it was just a hallucination of House's. (Maybe if he'd talked to Cuddy about it, eh ...?)

• After House's (hilarious, to me) announcement that he slept with Cuddy, she gets outraged – but fires him instead of swooning into his arms as he'd planned/hoped, which mystifies him.
• After House's announcement, she gets outraged, not for him admitting their sexual adventure, but for claiming to have had sex when it never actually happened. Her behavior confuses him, as it doesn't seem to "fit".

• He goes to her office and questions a few things about her behavior that seem odd, that don't match with her having had sex with him.
• He goes to her office and questions her about things he thinks are weird – again, not yet realizing they'd never had sex and she's just angry he "lied" about this so publicly.

... And it's about right here and now that, feeling the "lipstick" in his pocket, he pulls it out to reveal – SHOCK/HORROR – Hydrocodone (a.k.a Vicodin). He then pieces reality together from all the hints: he'd never detoxed and instead imagined having sex with Cuddy.

Staggering back, looking like his world is falling apart (and it certainly is in his tortured mind), the worst shock of all – heeeeere's Amber! And even Kutner. He's obviously losing his mind much worse than he thought, now seeing two dead people as though they were right there.

He and Cuddy head to Wilson's office, and just a few seconds of seeing his friend looking so damned scared and lost tells Wilson all he needs to know.

Cuddy goes to Chameron's wedding, and Wilson drops House off at ... a psychiatric hospital. Precisely the last place I wished House would end up, personally. (*Insert notorious broken-hearted Wilson face here*)

As far as we know, House finding solace in Cuddy and Wilson and being dropped off at the nuthouse is reality, not hallucination. (Plus, there was a fair bit of filming going on at the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital site – the actual disused Psych hospital used for the "Mayfield" Psychiatric Hospital in House – specifically for the second season according to Aussiello, so obviously it will play a role in the sixth season, indicating House will truly be there as a patient, which strongly indicates it's very, soberly, real.)

One little thing: some are wondering why House wasn't in pain throughout this episode. You're forgetting he was living in a half-hallucinatory state throughout. The lipstick he was fascinated with, was actually Hydrocodone. He was continually popping pills all the time, yet he'd been so used to popping pills by then he never even realized he was doing it, and this was of course killing his pain for a while. Wilson, who didn't know House was still taking pills (believing House's false tales of detox) postulated it was his obsession and passion for Cuddy that was temporarily keeping his pain in check, yet it really was the pills.

BUT WHY?

His Vicodin. He eliminated (all?) other possible sources for his hallucinations (Amber, back then), and wanted to detox (which it's revealed he never did, instead dipping into Hydrocodone, which I believe is basically same as Vicodin, only stronger).

================================================== ========================

I guess the words "Everyone Lies" finally caught up to him.... :help:

Edinboro
Jul 10th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Big Brother 11

Two Nominees are : Lydia and Chima

Scotso
Jul 10th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Big Brother 11

Two Nominees are : Lydia and Chima

You can post this in the thread, there are no spoilers on Big Brother because of the After Dark stuff and the live nature.

Edinboro
Jul 10th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Oh ok Thanks! <3

I just wasnt sure if everyone watched BBAD or the feeds. Back in the early years I used to actually wait and wait and wait till the next show. lolz

Edinboro
Jul 13th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Big Brother 11

Veto was used on Lydia ... Nominees are now Chima and BRADEN. =O

eck
Jul 14th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Apparently Richard Hatch is invited back to do S20 of Survivor, but was denied by the judge.

pushpakamara
Oct 18th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Barima gets kicked off "So you think you can curry" this week.

pancake
Oct 19th, 2009, 03:16 AM
Survivor 19 Final 3
Russell(the evil one), Natalie and Mick. Russell is actually said to be in the F3 in S20 too.

G1Player2
Nov 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM
LAURA will be voted out of Survivor Samoa tonight!

eck
Nov 20th, 2009, 01:35 PM
:rolls: Sandra is the supposed winner of S20. :rolls:

Notable early eliminated:
Sugar :eek:
Steph :rolls:
Cirie :eek:

Parvati is meant to be 2nd? :tape:

G1Player2
Mar 5th, 2010, 02:47 AM
For survivor, Tom goes next and Sandra wins. AGAIN. :)

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 21st, 2010, 04:09 PM
Michael/Kevin, Cara/Jaime, and Kynt/Vyxsin are only 3 teams spotted doing TAR18 so far. Flew off LAX today, speculation has it that they're heading to Australia. Should be arriving soon. Will post more tomorrow.

Ellery
Nov 21st, 2010, 04:18 PM
Michael/Kevin, Cara/Jaime, and Kynt/Vyxsin are only 3 teams spotted doing TAR18 so far. Flew off LAX today, speculation has it that they're heading to Australia. Should be arriving soon. Will post more tomorrow.

As someone wrote on sucks, maybe Christina shaved her head and whoever claimed to have seen Michael/Kevin actually saw Ron/Chris :lol:

One can always hope :fiery: Picking Michael/Kevin over Ron/Christina = such fail :help:

Wiggly
Nov 21st, 2010, 06:16 PM
As someone wrote on sucks, maybe Christina shaved her head and whoever claimed to have seen Michael/Kevin actually saw Ron/Chris :lol:

One can always hope :fiery: Picking Michael/Kevin over Ron/Christina = such fail :help:

Yeah, shocked the girls are back but really happy about it.
As for Kevin, just no. What a nightmare.

Ellery
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:17 AM
omg Ron and Chris have been spotted :hearts:

~RFF~

Seen:

Gary/Mallory :hearts:

Kisha/Jen :hearts:

AMANDA and Kris on first ferry. WTF :help:

On 2nd ferry:
Herb and Nate :hearts:
Jaime/Cara :o Don't like them, but understand why they were cast.
Margie/Luke :hearts:
Mel and Mike :hearts:
Kynt and Vyxsin :)
Ron and Chris :hearts:
Zev and Justin :hearts:

COWBOYS on 3rd ferry, currently in 11th place!! :hearts:

So I guess that means no Michael and Kevin, and someone actually mistook Christina for Kevin? :lol:

Except for Amanda and Kris (LOLWUT), amaze casting :yeah:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:30 AM
So someone did mistaken Christina for an Asian man. :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:45 AM
They're reportedly trailing though and might be out early. Hope they'll at least survive the first few legs. Only one picture taken so far, and it was Kynt/Vyxsin.

I'll be rooting for Jaime/Cara. :cheer:

Ellery
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:53 AM
I'll be rooting for anyone not named Jaime/Cara and Amanda/Kris :spit:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:54 AM
You like Kisha/Jen and Margie/Luke but they hate each other. :lol:

Ellery
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:55 AM
So what? :p

I am a fan of Jelena and Justine you know :angel:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:59 AM
ESmOGHhl2UQ

I just can't like Margie/Luke. They're one of the most hated TAR teams ever, also thanks mainly to Margie's accusation on the girls "smiling" at the pit stop. :lol:

I guess we need some villians on the show.

Ellery
Nov 22nd, 2010, 03:02 AM
That's how I feel about Cara or Jaime (the evil bitchy one). Can't stand her :o

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:29 AM
Holy hell, all teams have checked in except the Goths and the Cowboys. It's either one of them for elimination now. :eek:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:31 AM
Amazing Race 18 has been more interesting and exciting than the current airing show at this point. :lol: Battling out between Cowboys and Goths, I hope its a NEL.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:44 AM
Cowboys last! But apparently its a TBC leg!

Ellery
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:56 AM
Following this live on rff, waiting for the updates, was more exciting than the actual episode of TAR 17, which itself was pretty intense :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 05:13 AM
Following this live on rff, waiting for the updates, was more exciting than the actual episode of TAR 17, which itself was pretty intense :lol:

This. I want to watch TAR18 already. :(

Where the hell did the Cowboys disappear to though? :scratch:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 05:20 AM
Aussies are spoiling this leg like crazy. :hearts: Maybe that's why they don't go to Australia very often. :lol:

WonderfulLee
Nov 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
no lesbian from season 16? oh...they will be good villain i guess...but margie/luke and Ron probably enough for entertainment!

eck
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:21 PM
I can't remember most of these teams :tears:
I wonder where they are in Australia..
Just today I was thinking to myself: "Imagine if TAR came to Australia and to the Mornington Peninsula" :lol:

There are so many forts...and some of these forts are freaking confusing - surely it'd drive some of the contestants insane.

eck
Nov 22nd, 2010, 02:49 PM
OK

Survivor spoilers:

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_nicaragua/survivometer21.htm
This is a very likely boot list for S21. They have been right for so many times it's not even funny.

http://truedorktimes.com/s22/survivometer22.htm
This is very unconfirmed spoilers.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
YOU GUYS! :lol: This season is being spoiled like crazy.

Ron and Christina with Gary and Mallory working together:

-yCga8XwM-o&feature=player_embedded

Here's Jaime and Cara asking for directions:

FdOJ8bEVzKk&feature=player_embedded

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 04:51 PM
I'm pretty positive they'll not go back to Australia in a really long time :lol: this is the spoiler leg of the Century!

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM
It's a TBC leg. Cowboys checking in:

http://i51.tinypic.com/nn1chu.jpg

eck
Nov 22nd, 2010, 09:46 PM
:lol: A surfer dude is the one to greet them. It has to be Australia :spit:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Nov 23rd, 2010, 04:54 PM
They went to Broken Hill and on the way back to Sydney reportedly.. speculating that they will head to Japan next. Christina is fluent in Japanese. But still unsure of what team has been eliminated, if at all.

Noctis
Dec 5th, 2010, 09:27 AM
1st Team Eliminated Kris and Amanda
2nd Team Eliminated Mel and Mike
Next Leg Non Elimination
4th Leg China Goths U turned Jamie/Cara causing them eliminated and hate china even more
no real sighting for a week now /)

Mrs. Dimitrova
Dec 5th, 2010, 10:04 AM
How do you know Goths U-Turned Jaime/Cara? I know they're eliminated, and probably U-Turned, but there's no evidence that which team U-Turned them. They're probably U-Turned because they were leading the leg at the beginning, but finished an hour-ish after the previous team (where all the other teams checked in close to each other). The 3rd leg had Goths came in last but it was a NEL, since in leg 4 Goths were issued a 30-minute penalty for not coming in first (yes the Speed Bump is gone).

Noctis
Dec 5th, 2010, 02:55 PM
All the evidence points to The Goths did iT

Wiggly
Dec 8th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Jamie and Cara are already out? :o

Noctis
Dec 8th, 2010, 07:53 PM
unconfirm top 5

Flight Time and Big Easy
Jet & Cord
Ron & Christina
Kynt & Vixyen
Gary & Mallory

Ellery
Dec 11th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Jamie and Cara are already out? :o

Well, we all know how much Jaime loves China :devil:

Also, the top 5 posted above is pure speculation :shrug:

eck
Dec 14th, 2010, 03:01 AM
I don't even see Kisha and Jen in the preview.

And for "unfinished business" I'm surprised Lena and Kristy are not here. :tears:

Noctis
Dec 14th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Luke ' I am going to move to LAX after Christmas'
Wow Spoiling the end

Noctis
Dec 26th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Survivor Season 22 Redemption Island

Rob Vs Russel :haha:

Noctis
Jan 14th, 2011, 04:29 AM
getting to the jury is good enough those 2 :lol:
no one would vote for them anyway.

eck
Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Rob, Andrea and Ashley all seem to make it past the family visits.

Mike makes it far too.

Noctis
Mar 3rd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Russel is coming bact at episode 6
and a mix tribe is coming next episode or next. one

eck
Mar 7th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah I'm kinda shocked by all these fake spoilers being put out. Producers did well to cover up the spoilers.

The only thing that seems quite certain (to a certain extent and not debunked yet) is Andrea and her family visit.
Ralph looks noticeably thinner in his post-trip pictures.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 7th, 2011, 11:11 AM
The Amazing Race 18, next episode the goths will come in last place but will be saved from elimination. The episode after that, the Redheads are getting eliminated (unclear as to why as they weren't last place throughout the leg—possible U-Turn?).

Noctis
Mar 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM
and God Knows wwhat happens aafter that
Kisha&Jen Globetrotters made top 5
Goths elimated in india and cowboys afterwards

Noctis
Mar 14th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Double U Turn

i think Mike&Luke U Turn Gary&Mallory forcing them to use the express pass. or they u turn Ron/Christina Zev/Justin
Kent&Vyxen U Turn Jaime&Cara

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 14th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Whatever happens next episode, Jaime/Cara is getting U-Turned (by someone else other than Margie/Luke). It will be sad to see them go (for me at least). There is a picture confirming their elimination at RFF a few months ago.

The Goths will arrive 4-6 or something like that and get penalized (not for arriving last as speculated I think because it's not a NEL, but for what happenedwith them in Japan).

After their elimination, we have practically NO spoilers at all so it will be a very exciting season. From speculation though (looking at editing at stuff), Ron/Christina, Gary/Mallory and Zev/Justin are predicted to be in the Final 3. Christina is shown wishing in the temple or whatever they're discussing over there.

Noctis
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Ron is eating the candy,they suppose to deliver to Phil in the next detour :haha:

Noctis
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:33 PM
i think theres a picture of Ron/Christina taking a taxi to somewhere in America.

but i think Margi&luk GaryMallory Zev/Justin is final 3

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 14th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I doubt Margie/Luke is in the final three but we'll see. They haven't been spotted in the later episodes. Another possibility is the Globetrotters in the Final 3.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:01 PM
OK. I was right. Margie/Luke is heavily speculated to be eliminated next and it looks that way. It is either them or the Globetrotters. Someone leaked a Wiki bootlist on Wikipedia again (if you guys remember, this Wikipedia bootlist spoiler was 100% correct for the past 2 seasons). In this bootlist, Gary/Mallory, Zev/Justin and Ron/Christina are in the final 3, respectively. It is still speculation though so we'll have to see.

Meanwhile, here's the video to Gary/Mallory getting 1st place in the next leg (who knows why CBS leaked it... perhaps they wanted to advertise this Sapple juice or whatever).

EkF7c8QFJDE&feature=player_embedded

There's a lot more videos on RFF so check them out. CBS released them.

Noctis
Mar 27th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I Think Globetrotters Zev/Justin Ron/Christina is final 3 though :lol: but i like it either way
GOTHs is next

Mrs. Dimitrova
Mar 27th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Isn't it ironic how for 6 straight episodes, all the eliminated teams are from Season 14? (Well, assuming M/L is eliminated next. :lol: ) It is the most over-represented season in TAR18. Also to prove that despite being one of the most entertaining seasons, TAR14 wasn't difficult at all as say compare to a season like TAR17.

Noctis
Mar 27th, 2011, 09:32 PM
I think Tar 14 was overated

Noctis
Apr 26th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Bootlist we assume now

Gary/Mallory
Kent/Vyxen
Zev/Justin
Flight Time/Big Easy
Jen/Kisha
Jet/Cord
Ron/Christina
Luke/Margie
Jaime/Cara
Mel/Mike
Amanda/Kris

eck
Jun 20th, 2011, 08:02 AM
:zzz: Ozzy and Coach???? Why???

Noctis
Sep 26th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Survivor ep 3 Christine.def Semhar on redemption island
Savaiwii lost Papa Bear gets the boot

Amazing race Vegas girls.and gay couple.gets eliminated

Temperenka
Oct 6th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Noooo not the Vegas girls! :sobbing:

Btw, I have a Survivor spoiler!

Mikayla gets booted and loses at RI both pre-merge!

Noctis
Oct 9th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Episode 5

Christine wins duel

Upolu wins challenge

Elyse voted out, after splitting votes 2-2-3

Temperenka
Oct 9th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Wow I really thought editing was setting up Elyse to go far in this game. I think she can and probably will beat Christine at RI though.

Noctis
Oct 9th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Next two boots assume to be.Edna and Mikayla .
And Coach finds idol

Noctis
Oct 17th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Episode 6

Christine def. Elyse

Savaii comes from behind and wins

Mikayla send to redemption island 6-1 vote

Epusode 7

Ozzy ask to goto redemption island,but likely to play his idol to manipulate the votes

Noctis
Oct 17th, 2011, 01:27 PM
And sadly Mikayla doesn't come back into the game

Noctis
Oct 21st, 2011, 03:16 PM
Yeah, right :spit:

It is sad, there will be no Mikayla drama with crazy Brandon
I mean the guy try to punch the girl , its interesting though

Noctis
Oct 22nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Episode 7

Christine def Mikayla
Savaii lost because of useless Cochran
Ozzy volunteer to be voted out and give Cochran the idol

Noctis
Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM
I got.them from Max. I hope Christine beats Ozzy :haha:

Noctis
Oct 28th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Episode 8

Ozzy def Christine

Cochran flips, well duh Ozzy look like a twat

7-5 Keith Voted out

Noctis
Oct 28th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Oh and Coach wins, I can stop watching now

Noctis
Nov 6th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Episode 9

Two Tribal

Ozzy first

Follow by Jim

Rafito.
Nov 6th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Wait what! How would they know Coach wins when the vote is read live?

Please it can't be Coach winning.

Rafito.
Nov 6th, 2011, 02:28 AM
:bigcry: I will be so devostated if Coach wins. I love the blue tribe alliance but worst case would be Coach winning.

Rafito.
Nov 10th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Episode 9

Two Tribal

Ozzy first

Follow by Jim

I can't help myself :( But do you know who goes next week?
Here's hoping Whitney & Dawn get pulled in on some sort of side alliance :sad:

Noctis
Nov 12th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Episode 10

Ozzy knocks out Keith and Jim

Dawn voted out first, Whitney follows immediately

And rumours from hometown of Ozzy, he did a Fabio and won his way to.the end

Noctis
Nov 17th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Episode 11 we have two spoilers

Ozzy wins

Cochran voted out

Or

Dawn Wins

Cochran voted out

Noctis
Dec 12th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Dumbest move about.to be made by Brandon Hantz, giving away immunity and than get beat by Ozzy and sent to the jury :haha::haha::haha: Omg I can't :hysteric:

Noctis
Dec 12th, 2011, 06:08 PM
It's dumb to quit in final 5.

Noctis
Dec 15th, 2011, 10:11 AM
It's dumb to believe Jesus want you give necklace away

Noctis
Dec 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Finale :cheer: thanks to Max for this season!

F5

Ozzy wins immunity, Rick goes home

F4

Ozzy wins immunity,Albert goes.home, F3 Sophie Ozzy,Coach

Oh wait , that what I want to happen

Actually, Sophie wins last IC beats Ozzy, and Ozzy became the first person voted out 3 times in one season
:awww: Final 3 Sophie Albert Coach,

Jury
Ozzy,Rick,Brandon,Edna,Cochran,Whitney,Dawn,Keith, Jim

Noctis
Dec 15th, 2011, 11:54 PM
and the winner is

http://www.iaza.com/work/111216C/iaza11046745569700.jpg

Noctis
Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
Brendan and Rachel from BB is in season 20 of AR
And they made F3 !! Bickering ,Rachel with taxi drivers that don't speak English :hearts:

Noctis
Dec 24th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Christina Cha makes merge at survivor 24 loving these :cheer:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 1st, 2012, 12:12 AM
No more One World spoilers? Yesterday I saw something about Bill and Colton into a big argument. You?

Noctis
Mar 1st, 2012, 01:36 AM
Bill Matt Monica out before merge

Ellen Dawson
Mar 16th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Noctis, did you see the spoiler that the person leaving next week due to injury is Colton? I couldn't find another site to confirm that. You?

Ellen Dawson
Mar 16th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Erm, he is kinda banned so do not expect a reply. :lol:

:o

Which site did you read that on? :confused:

On one of the spoiler sites. Sorry I can't remember which one posted it. :facepalm:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
The sites were correct about Colton and the previous 5 boots. Here's who the say are next 3 to go:

Tarzan
Leif
Chelsea

Sorry if it turns out to be inaccurate but spoilers have been hard to come by for OW. :angel:

Ellen Dawson
Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Can I ask where you're getting these from? :confused: SurvivorSucks?

Sorry, I can't remember which one. :o. I read several blogs (incl EW) and someone will post spoilers in the Comments section with links. It's either Sucks or Fever or Realitywanted. One of those I never actually go to those sites because there's always someone sharing the info on the blogs..

Ellen Dawson
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:09 PM
With the preview for next week talking about a blindside, the name that's floating around on diff blogs is Chelsea. Have you guys heard the same thing? I wonder if Troy is the one who devises the plot. I can't see Kim or Sabrina trying to get Chelsea out. Or it could be Alicia who sets it in motion getting the guys to vote with her.

Mynarco
Nov 12th, 2013, 07:15 AM
TAR 24 is an all-stars season

list:

Jet and Cord, cowboys, season 16 and 18
Andy and Tommy, snowboarder friends, season 19
Rachel and Brendon, annoying Big Brother couple, season 20
Bopper and Mark, best friends, season 20
Natalie and Nadiya, twins, season 21
Caroline and Jenn, country singer friends, season 22
Dave and Connor, father and son, season 22
Joey and Meghan, YouTube friends, season 22
Pam and Winnie, best friends, season 22
Tim and Marie, exes, season 23

only 10 atm though, not sure if the source missed something

WonderfulLee
Nov 18th, 2013, 01:45 PM
new cast spoiler for TAR All Stars according to mjsbigblog.com

- Brendon and Rachel (Season 20) – Married couple who also competed on Seasons 12 and 13 of Big Brother.
- Caroline and Jennifer (Season 22) – Country singers
- Dave and Connor (Season 22) – Father/Son team and cancer survivors. They had to quit last time due to Dave tearing his achilles tendon.
- Flight Time and Big Easy (Seasons 15 and 18) – Harlem Globetrotters
- Jessica and John (Season 22) – Dating couple. They were eliminated with an Express Pass in possession last time.
- Jet and Cord (Seasons 16 and 18) – Cowboys
- Joey and Meghan (Season 22) – YouTubers
- Leo and Jamal (Season 23) – Cousins
- Margie and Luke (Seasons 14 and 18) – Mother/Son team
- Mallory and Mark (Seasons 17, 18, and 20) – Mallory was part of a Father/Daughter team with her father Gary in Seasons 17 and 18, and Mark was on a Best Friends team with Bopper on Season 20. Due to unspecified circumstances, they will be racing together this season instead of with their original partners.
- Natalie and Nadiya (Season 21) – Twin sisters

WonderfulLee
Nov 18th, 2013, 01:54 PM
so many annoying team :help:

Mynarco
Nov 18th, 2013, 03:09 PM
OMG Mark and Mallory? :spit:

And Leo and Jamal instead of Tim and Marie? :spit:

And they are going to China.

BlueTrees
Nov 18th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Ewww @ Margie and Puke, first boot pls

Mynarco
Nov 18th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Ewww @ Margie and Puke, first boot pls

:spit:

BlueTrees
Dec 1st, 2013, 02:30 PM
Survivor 28 is "Brains vs. Beauty" :tears: I don't think that's the name of the season, but it's the theme. Kind of like how Nicaragua was "Young vs. Old"

For TAR 24 the first three boots are: Natalie/Nadiya, Mark/Mallory and Joey/Meghan, in that order.

brickhousesupporter
Dec 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM
who wins survivor this season.

BlueTrees
Dec 1st, 2013, 02:37 PM
Tyson wins, Gervase and Monica are in F3 with him

BlueTrees
Dec 4th, 2013, 07:17 AM
For TAR 24 the first three boots are: Natalie/Nadiya, Mark/Mallory and Joey/Meghan, in that order.

1st boot: Natalie/Nadiya
2nd boot: Mark/Mallory
3rd boot: Joey/Meghan
4th boot: Margie/Luke
5th boot: John/Jessica

Lol @ Margie/Puke getting elimmed early yet again :happy:

Barktra
Dec 13th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Is survivor 28 all newbies?

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Yep.

Survivor: Cagayan and theme is Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawn, those are the three tribes.

Pump-it-UP
Dec 13th, 2013, 04:18 PM
1st boot: Natalie/Nadiya
2nd boot: Mark/Mallory
3rd boot: Joey/Meghan
4th boot: Margie/Luke
5th boot: John/Jessica

Lol @ Margie/Puke getting elimmed early yet again :happy:

Full boot list:
11th: NaNa
10th: Mark/Mallory
9th: Joey/Meghan
8th: Margie/Luke
7th: John/Jessica
6th: Globetrotters
5th: Cowboys
4th: Brendon/Rachel -- saved by a non elimination in leg 4
3rd: Caroline/Jenn -- saved by NEL's in leg 6 and leg 8
2nd: Leo/Jamal
1st: Dave/Connor

:o:o

BlueTrees
Dec 13th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Where did you find that?

I'm glad Caroline/Jennifer make F3 this time. Devastated at Natalie/Nadiya going out first :tears:

Thrilled Margie/Puke get pwned yet again :drool:

Pump-it-UP
Dec 13th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Where did you find that?

I'm glad Caroline/Jennifer make F3 this time. Devastated at Natalie/Nadiya going out first :tears:

Thrilled Margie/Puke get pwned yet again :drool:

@MissCleo_BB15 is the original source I believe.

I was glad at first that the 3peating teams flopped, but now I want Brenchel to return (actually I just need Rachel to return) for a 3rd time. :lol::tape: They even rigged it for Rachel and put the final leg in Vegas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Ml_aX31hA), yet she still couldn't take advantage. :(

I just realized that Brenchel, Country, and Afghanimals all finished some variation of 2nd/3rd/4th in their two seasons. Tough luck. :o It wouldn't surprise me if any of those teams are asked back again.

Edit: Cleo posted it on Sucks actually. http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/109924/TAR-24-Tards-Spoilers-amp-Speculation-Bring-Haterad?page=271 2nd and 3rd aren't known (so Country might have came 2nd, Afghanimals 3rd) but Dave/Connor definitely won.

Mynarco
Dec 16th, 2013, 08:37 PM
:o awful results. I wonder how many times David or Connor said cancer every week

Mynarco
Dec 16th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Btw , any new destinations or countries for TAR?

EDIT: If the spoilers are right they are having 2 legs in China, 2 in Malaysia, 2 in Sri Lanka :o
And then the rest in Europe :spit:

CBS must be really broke - no new countries visited FOUR seasons in a row - last time was TAR 20 (Paraguay and Azerbaijan)

Edy.
Jan 27th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Afghanimals u-turned the Cowboys in Seville :yeah:

And btw Miss Cleo corrected herself, Country girls finished 2nd & Brenchel 3rd.

Mynarco
Jan 28th, 2014, 02:43 AM
But still I don't want to see D&C win :o

Edy.
Jan 28th, 2014, 12:25 PM

I don't either. They are going to cry every episode for at least 3 times. :help:

brickhousesupporter
Jan 28th, 2014, 12:50 PM

I don't either. They are going to cry every episode for at least 3 times. :help:
I too thought the cancer survivor edit was a bit much, but they were a strong team. They even won a couple of legs with an injured team mate. I am glad they were able to come back and redeem themselves.

eck
Feb 24th, 2014, 01:13 PM
The best teams (other than Luke and Marge) are all out early and the shit ones all make it far :sobbing:
The coyote calls made by the cowboys are so annoying... :tears:

tennisbum79
Mar 8th, 2014, 04:48 AM
What a way to end the match from Davis!!

Pump-it-UP
Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:09 PM
Survivor Cagayan:

Kass is a finalist, according to someone who's posted reliable spoilers in the past. They posted the spoiler as a riddle here (http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/112876/A-finalist#.U1f_MeZdU00), which was later solved here (http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/10363529/A-finalist).

Nothing else is known, apart from the fact that Trish/Tony both hate Kass post-show. And Spencer/Tasha don't seem to like Kass much either, so I have no clue who she could be Final 2 with. :tape:

EDIT:
Spencer isn't a finalist, per the same source (http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/113461/Not-a-finalist#.U3TXJa1dU00).

ptkten
Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:07 PM
Survivor Cagayan:

Kass is a finalist, according to someone who's posted reliable spoilers in the past. They posted the spoiler as a riddle here (http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/112876/A-finalist#.U1f_MeZdU00), which was later solved here (http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/10363529/A-finalist).

Nothing else is known, apart from the fact that Trish/Tony both hate Kass post-show. And Spencer/Tasha don't seem to like Kass much either, so I have no clue who she could be Final 2 with. :tape:

I don't 100% trust any spoilers this year, most have been wrong up to this point but it wouldn't surprise me if Kass is in the final 2. It would be really funny if it ended up being final 3 though after everyone is so sure that it is final 2.

Barktra
May 12th, 2014, 01:56 AM
Full boot list:
11th: NaNa
10th: Mark/Mallory
9th: Joey/Meghan
8th: Margie/Luke
7th: John/Jessica
6th: Globetrotters
5th: Cowboys
4th: Brendon/Rachel -- saved by a non elimination in leg 4
3rd: Caroline/Jenn -- saved by NEL's in leg 6 and leg 8
2nd: Leo/Jamal
1st: Dave/Connor

:o:o

:lol: spoiler was wrong

Pump-it-UP
May 13th, 2014, 08:44 PM
:lol: spoiler was wrong
Nah, the source corrected himself a few days later

Afghanimals u-turned the Cowboys in Seville :yeah:

And btw Miss Cleo corrected herself, Country girls finished 2nd & Brenchel 3rd.

Mynarco
May 15th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Survivor 29 is Blood vs Water part 2 with all new members. RI should be back.

Survivor 30 is returnees' season. Temporarily called Legend.

Both are filmed in Nicaragua of course.

pancake
May 15th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Survivor 29 is Blood vs Water part 2 with all new members. RI should be back.

Survivor 30 is returnees' season. Temporarily called Legend.

Both are filmed in Nicaragua of course.

Please no Russell or Rupert.

NeeemZ
May 15th, 2014, 10:50 AM
I never want to see Rupert ever again on Survivor. I didn't care for him when he first appeared and never liked him. He's creepy. You'd think 4 seasons is enough but then again, the producers built a show with a $1,000,000 prize solely for Rupert to win so you never know.

Pump-it-UP
May 15th, 2014, 04:07 PM
I edited post #224 on the last page with more info on the Survivor finale. 1 finalist is known and 1 non-finalist is known.

Mynarco
May 15th, 2014, 04:28 PM
So F2 it is then. Good.

Mynarco
May 15th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I've rewatched the preview so many times and did the producers actually put a clip of Spencer dropping into the water doing an endurance challenge? :unsure: That might be a dead giveaway

That makes me think that Kass might win the final immunity and she chose to go with Tony (hence he cried because he didn't win and tried to tell Kass to pick him over Woo)

pancake
May 15th, 2014, 06:09 PM
I've rewatched the preview so many times and did the producers actually put a clip of Spencer dropping into the water doing an endurance challenge? :unsure: That might be a dead giveaway

That makes me think that Kass might win the final immunity and she chose to go with Tony (hence he cried because he didn't win and tried to tell Kass to pick him over Woo)

I think that's a reward challenge, someone (his mom or sister?) shouted at him to jump down.

NeeemZ
May 15th, 2014, 11:36 PM
DJv1WEY4b_U

The promo reveals it's a F2 by saying there's three tribal councils. Also, the promo reveals some insight into the water challenge so Spencer jumping in seems like he finished some part of a challenge.

Mynarco
May 22nd, 2014, 09:41 AM
Survivor Cagayan:

EDIT:
Spencer isn't a finalist, per the same source (http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/113461/Not-a-finalist#.U3TXJa1dU00).
So the spoiler only got Spencer right :eek: