View Full Version : Listen to JLo's new CD

supergrunt
Oct 19th, 2007, 05:20 AM
http://www.richardliriano.com/2007/10/listen-jennifer-lopez-brave_9492.html

I like it! :cool: :D

Wannabeknowitall
Oct 19th, 2007, 06:01 AM
The album is alright.
When I listen to the album, I think South Bronx.

Not the South Bronx that J. Lo grew up in and helped to make her into what she is today.
The South Bronx of today with it's gentrification, lack of individuality, and of course slight intrusion of deep thought from the mundane lifestyle.

Just as J. Lo is about to say something inspiring, she snatches it away with talk of fashion or overpowering beats.
Perfect album in a trendy coffeehouse.

williams.i.am
Oct 19th, 2007, 11:27 AM
*crickets*

supergrunt
Oct 19th, 2007, 07:06 PM
*crickets*

:lol:

supergrunt
Oct 19th, 2007, 07:07 PM
The album is alright.
When I listen to the album, I think South Bronx.

Not the South Bronx that J. Lo grew up in and helped to make her into what she is today.
The South Bronx of today with it's gentrification, lack of individuality, and of course slight intrusion of deep thought from the mundane lifestyle.

Just as J. Lo is about to say something inspiring, she snatches it away with talk of fashion or overpowering beats.
Perfect album in a trendy coffeehouse.

deep :cool:

~{X}~
Oct 19th, 2007, 08:32 PM
I like the album, its sad it did so poorly.

NeeemZ
Oct 20th, 2007, 03:08 AM
The album missed the Top 10 on the Billboards. If I remember correctly, the album debuted at No.12. That's pretty poor by her previous benchmarks.

jenny161185
Oct 23rd, 2007, 07:00 PM
shes not doing alot of promtion though similary to her last record - her other albums were all chart toppersa and million sellers its kind of strange - why bother making an album if your not going to promote it?