PDA

View Full Version : Serena busts a move in Moscow!!!! (Blog Udate)

2moretogo
Oct 16th, 2007, 01:20 AM
I mean, update. (sawry the martinis are talking.lol.)
http://serenawilliams.com/home/
Hey Guys,

I made it to Zurich!!!

I had so much fun in Moscow. I ended up going out to a club in Russia that plays hip hop music! Can u believe??? It was tons of fun. I loooove to dance it’s one of my fav past times.... I like watching the videos and learning new moves from the dancers. Then I try them when I go out!! Haha I'm not that good but I really do my best... It’s tons of fun.

Anyways the club was fun and I had to catch a flight at 7am and I had to leave my hotel by 4:15 because the airport was so far away. It was good we left early because the lady that was doing the tickets and checking us in was such a completely jerk. I mean she kept telling me my CARRYON was too heavy!!! Can u believe? So what did I do? I had to remain calm. I was ready to leave Russia so I new if I wanted to get out I was gonna have to be calm... So I kept calm and told her I could not lighten my load (my dogs was in there). She told me that was not her concern. "Not her concern" and I had to lighten the load. She kept telling me that this was not her concern and that was not her concern, so finally I told her "look I don't think CONCERN is the opportune word. The costumer is always right u can't use this word. It’s not the right word." She did not say that word again. Thank God because y’all don't know me cause I from Compton and I was "this" close from showing her what it’s like in Compton. But if I did that I would not have made it to Zurich where I am now....

Ok I did not go to sleep I went to airport and now I have been up 36 hrs. I am so tired.
I'm sorry there is no new video diary guys I have not been able to send one from overseas. But as soon as I can get back I will send another and more! I know y’all miss my face lol!!!

Ok well I ttyl and keep reading the blogs! I love u all

Xxx
Serena

Looks like she truly did have fun in Moscow, perhaps she left her tennis moves @ the hip-hop club? :bounce: :bounce: Anyhoo, please remain calm Serena, the last thing you wanna be is in a Russian prison!!!!

The Daviator
Oct 16th, 2007, 01:33 AM
LMAO! Someone needs to post this in GM :lol:

'The costumer is always right' :tape:

StarDuvallGrant
Oct 16th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Serena is a trip :lol: You panic when you leave with more than what you came with lol. What to get rid of - the hard question. I am happy she had fun. I think Serena taking some of the experience from the city and also her progress will work for her and hopefully work for her on the court.

BuTtErFrEnA
Oct 16th, 2007, 03:19 AM
just great!! lmao!! :spit: