PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion box for the 2008 season!

DoctorG
Oct 12th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I'm going to post the sign up threads in the next few days, so it's time to hear your ideas and suggestions to improve the game. :)

I haven't planned any change for singles and doubles. Hoping all the teams will come back, I'll keep the Fed Cup format with the 2 World Groups of 6, Round Robin in the first 5 legs and then Main Draw in the remaining 3.

Next year we'll also play the Olympics, with the brand new format I've tested for the trials at the US Open.

I've started the Tennis Poker Journal, I'm really enjoying it and I hope it will be the same for you.

I'm probably going to cancel the other 2 events, Champions League (I don't think it raised much interest) and Survivor (I'm always late because it's too detached from the other events).

Let me hear your opinions! :wavey:

Kart
Oct 12th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Drug test Ceze.

Kuilli
Oct 12th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Since Kart is not playing next year, I think he should be in charge of random doping testing. ;)

I'm probably going to cancel the other 2 events, Champions League (I don't think it raised much interest) and Survivor (I'm always late because it's too detached from the other events).
Oh, I like the Champions League (probably because I'm #1, or was #1 till this bad leg ;)). Come on, people, show interest!! :) I was excited about Survivor at first, but I'm now finding it harder and harder to keep up and follow, so I don't mind if that goes (unless I win it, of course ;)).

The Crow
Oct 12th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Actually, I liked the champions league as well.

That tennis poker journal is indeed a hit. I like to read those little 'blasts of the past' ;)

The Crow
Oct 12th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Oh and drug test Ceze.

Kart
Oct 12th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Since Kart is not playing next year, I think he should be in charge of random doping testing. ;)

Nice try, but I'm not collecting the samples :armed: ;).

Anyway, the threat of random drug testing is why I'm not playing next year :tape:.

Kuilli
Oct 13th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Don't you have a staff for that? :p

Anyway, the threat of random drug testing is why I'm not playing next year :tape:.
Doc, Doc, did you see that?! :eek: I think the Russian team should be disqualified and our Fed Cup team should move straight into the final. :angel: ;)

DoctorG
Oct 13th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Ok, if you like it, the Champions League will stay. It's not really time consuming as it's deeply linked to the stuff I already do. Survivor is not, but maybe we can combine these two events and make the Champions League a tournament with eliminations stage after stage. I will think about it.

As for drug tests, I think all the posters who have made this wonderful proposal, together with all the ones who have approved it, should be in charge. :lol:

-Ph51-
Oct 13th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Drug test Ceze.

I second that. Carot and Yasmine should be tested too!:devil:

Kart
Oct 13th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Don't you have a staff for that? :p

You're hired !

Doc, Doc, did you see that?! :eek: I think the Russian team should be disqualified and our Fed Cup team should move straight into the final. :angel: ;)

:o

klok and kirilenko_fan are going to kill me.

As for drug tests, I think all the posters who have made this wonderful proposal, together with all the ones who have approved it, should be in charge. :lol:

In that case, all leg winners are disqualified.

Apart from me obviously.

Rocketta
Oct 13th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Who says Kart is not playing next year? :rolleyes: :armed:

Kuilli
Oct 13th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Sorry, Kart. I'm too busy on my current job. :p But maybe starting from next summer I can oversee the whole doping control process, as long as the pay is great (and I DO take bribes). ;)

Who says Kart is not playing next year? :rolleyes: :armed:
Kart says so himself. :p I guess you gotta have a talk with him if you don't agree. :p

Rocketta
Oct 13th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Sorry, Kart. I'm too busy on my current job. :p But maybe starting from next summer I can oversee the whole doping control process, as long as the pay is great (and I DO take bribes). ;)

Kart says so himself. :p I guess you gotta have a talk with him if you don't agree. :p

oh is that all! No problem a little guilt and repetitiveness can take care of that. :devil:

Kuilli
Oct 14th, 2007, 12:06 AM
oh is that all! No problem a little guilt and repetitiveness can't take care of. :devil:
Lol. Poor Kart. I guess he is playing next year after all then. ;)

Yasmine
Oct 14th, 2007, 12:18 PM
I second that. Carot and Yasmine should be tested too!:devil:
why? have I had any decent result in singles? Never made any semis. Right Fed Cup went well and a title with Kart in doubles is about it.

I'm all for drug testing for some though :p

Yasmine
Oct 14th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Nice try, but I'm not collecting the samples :armed: ;).

you just cannot leave me without a doubles partner :awww: :sad: :bigcry: :sobbing: :tears:

yes I am deliberately playing girly on you for that one.:devil: