PDA

View Full Version : Serena's Blog: "If You're Not Gonna Call Back, Don't Say You Are!"

Renalicious
Oct 11th, 2007, 11:30 AM
A new blog from Serena. Sorry if it's been posted. I'm loving every second of her relationship blog! I love how she claims she's a 'relationship expert' lmao :lol: God bless her.

-------------------

October 10, 2007

Hey Guys!

It is so 70's to say “I’ll call you back" and not mean it! I mean is it just modern times to not be up front? If u can't call back for legitimate reasons, even though u said you would then that's understandable. However, if u can't call back bcause u simply don't want to or you are busy courting others then don't lie about it. It’s so 70's. That's what people did in the 70's. I mean how out dated is that????!!! It’s so immature!!! And more then anything that's my personal pet peeve.

When I was younger I dated this guy *Jerk-off, who never told the truth. Jerk-off would always say “ok I’ll call you back" and he never would. It got to the point when he sad "I’ll call u back" I would immediately think "oh he will call in a few days." However I was 19 then, and a young fool. A fool for love!!! But now that I am older I understand more. Jerk-off helped me to become the relationship expert that I am. Thank God for some experiences.

Needless to say we broke up and now he is very unhappy with 3 kids and a bad relationship. (I actually heard he almost died...... Well that happens when u tell me so many times u r gonna call back and u never do...)

So back to my friend *Debrah and her courting *Miachel. (Remember them from the first relationship blog "Who Should Call First? "). Well I was talking to Debrah and she was telling me that Miachel called her yesterday and this is exactly how the conversation went. He said "Hey Debbie, how r u?" Debrah said she wasn’t good and before she could say anything else he interrupted her and said "well I just wanted to hear your voice" I am gonna go home and get some rest but I will call u back" Debrah was like ok then... It was 12 noon when he called and she thought that was weird that he needed to go home and get some rest at 12 noon. Well nonetheless Miachel got off the phone and Debrah for a minute thought he was gonna call her back. But as 4am rolled around she realized she was never gonna get a phone call nor had he ever intended on calling her.

I told Debrah that he was obviously courting someone else and he probably did not even mean to call her, maybe he meant to call the other girl/girls he is courting and accidentally called her. Maybe the girl name was Destiny and he accidentally called Derbah. I told Debrah even though they r not dating and are just courting each other she should still make sure she looks into her other options. I'd even give him a break for a few weeks. As a matter of fact I told her I would not call him whatsoever, and if he called me I would answer and tell him to hold on. Then I would place him oh a VERY BRIEF hold and then click back over and say "listen I really wanna talk to you but I will call u right back." And if I were her I'd never call him back! As they say in the 80's "BUMP HIM!!!!!!"

I know my advise is childish so I will ask for your help: Should Debrah answer Miachel's phone calls? Or should Debrah do as I advise and let him go?

Bottom line of the story if u can't call back don't say u can!

Until next time
Xxx
Serena

*Names have been changed to protect my friend. Hopefully they won't read this!!!

--------------------------

Fidello
Oct 11th, 2007, 11:33 AM
For God's sake
http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Renalicious
Oct 11th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Wow, you're scary.

1. I was away from three days.
2. I said sorry if it was posted before.

:)

Renalicious
Oct 11th, 2007, 11:40 AM
It's not even posted there, what's the problem with posting it in the GM anyway?

Slumpsova
Oct 11th, 2007, 11:40 AM
oh crap. Serena please stop this bullshit :o
focus on your game Lady!

mc8114
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:16 PM
:o she's far from becoming Dr. Serena
she's a bit right though, Debrah shouldnt anwers Michael's phonecalls that easily from now on :p

friendsita
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Dr. Serena... plop!

Donny
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:31 PM
This rivals Maria's blog for the level of vacuity.

Carsten
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:45 PM
boring, stupid.... :help: :silly:

schorsch
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Ohm, why do I get the feeling the that this is on of the "My friend has a problem"-questions so the friend is Serena herself :p ?

b_o_r
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:52 PM
*Dead*

Needless to say we broke up and now he is very unhappy with 3 kids and a bad relationship. (I actually heard he almost died......

Serena did not have to put Lavar Arrington's business out there :lol: :tape:

croat123
Oct 11th, 2007, 12:54 PM
why are players' blogs posted in the gm and not the player forums???

MistyGrey
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Venus' blogs are far better..

Steffica Greles
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:30 PM
I must admit, I've always liked Serena's personality. She's very witty and droll. It's her attitude to the game that, at times, I think needs some work.

But I definitely agree with her about Jerk-off! I do wonder, Serena is a self-confessed virgin, so the mind boggles as to how he came by that name ;)

Renalicious
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:31 PM
lmao :lol:

Olórin
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Venus' blogs are from tennis tournaments and they are about tennis tournaments. Serena's blogs are about her, for anyone who happens to care.

Renalicious
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Yep, I'm sure if Serena was the 'tournament blogger', she'd talk about her matches etc. But this is HER site and HER blog, so she will write whatever she wants.

Mightymirza
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:47 PM
debrah=====veee???

Alicia Rocks
Oct 11th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Serena "Carrie Bradshaw" Williams ;)

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 02:55 PM
ok, that's some funny stuff. :lol:

People who say they will call back and don't are bad but people who say call them, and then THEY ARE NOT HOME TO ANSWER THE international CALL are the worse. :rolleyes: :fiery: :rolleyes:

MatchpointPRT
Oct 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM
This doesn´t seem a blog of a person with her age...

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
For God sake
http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125

For God's Sake

there's a report function that you need to learn how to use if you think something should is posted inappropriately and for God's sake let the moderators/admins do their jobs and finally for God's sake ... Get Over It.

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 03:00 PM
This doesn´t seem a blog of a person with her age...

What should her blog be about at 26/27, World Peace? :scratch:

pigam
Oct 11th, 2007, 03:29 PM
she sound very teenager-ish.

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 03:50 PM
she sound very teenager-ish.

well that's debatable but I see nothing about what she says that sounds like a teenager. She's trying to do a 'Sex in the City' type blog without being blunt so everyone can read it. :shrug:

harloo
Oct 11th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I really don't understand why those who consider Serena's blogs boring, immature, and tired are the first people to read them before her fans.:tape: Personally, I've always thoughts a few players blogs posted here were extremely boring so instead of reading them I moved right over to the next topic. It's not that hard.:lol:

Fidello
Oct 11th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Thank you mods!

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I really don't understand why those who consider Serena's blogs boring, immature, and tired are the first people to read them before her fans.:tape: Personally, I've always thoughts a few players blogs posted here were extremely boring so instead of reading them I moved right over to the next topic. It's not that hard.:lol:
or the ones that cry about where it's posted. :lol:

I don't get it. :shrug:

Fidello
Oct 11th, 2007, 04:43 PM
or the ones that cry about where it's posted. :lol:

I don't get it. :shrug:
Uhm, because we hate Serena? :shrug:

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Uhm, because we hate Serena? :shrug:

Well that's a given but so what, I hate lots of players but could care less where their fans post their favs info. :shrug:

Kworb
Oct 11th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Miachel? What kind of name is that?

Fidello
Oct 11th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Well that's a given but so what, I hate lots of players but could care less where their fans post their favs info. :shrug:This thread's got nothing to do with tennis so it doesn't belong in general messages. Forum rules. Why should you WS fans be different than the rest of us? Shame on the people who badrepped me because of this. I WAS RIGHT

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM
This thread's got nothing to do with tennis so it doesn't belong in general messages. Forum rules. Why should you WS fans be different than the rest of us? Shame on the people who badrepped me because of this. I WAS RIGHT

So what you want a lollipop cause you think you were right? :baby:

Fidello
Oct 11th, 2007, 08:59 PM
So what you want a lollipop cause you think you were right? :baby:No. Unlike most of you, I don't have an oral fixation

Rocketta
Oct 11th, 2007, 09:12 PM
No. Unlike most of you, I don't have an oral fixation

No just a Serena fixation. :hehehe:

Brooklyn90
Oct 11th, 2007, 09:29 PM
"Jerk-off"
:haha: