PDA

View Full Version : A question

jujufan
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Hey Kim fans!

I'm also a kim fan but also of Lleyton.
And I was wondering, if it's possible to get a forum for kim and lleyton fans. I asked the same question at the lleyton's lounge at atpworld.
What do you guys think of it?

princess_sar
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:23 PM
i think thats a really good idea too!:)

jujufan
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Any idea how we can realise that?

princess_sar
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:42 PM
could you give the address of the lleyton forum pls?? thank you!
:D :wavey:

KaseyL
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:46 PM
It's a great idea, I posted a reply in the Lleyton Forum on ATP World.

Proposed to use the Lleyton forum as hangout for Lleyki's.

Well, let's see what the fans think. I'll put up a poll.

jujufan
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:42 PM
For those who didn't knew.
Lletyon forum at www.atpworld.com

Elleke
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:39 PM
hi :wavey:
I have also a question.. so I thought it would be stupid to start a new thread for it .. so here is the question : Does anyone have the text of the chat with kim clijsters @roland garros 2002? will you please post it here?? thx..
cuz.. I tried to read it but it doesn't work @ the sanexwtatoursite.. maybe it works by someone plz post it!!!! thxxxxx verrrrryyyyy mucccch!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

per4ever
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:26 PM
KClijsters hello Every body!
Dimitri Dear Kim, first of all, congrats for the great match of yesterday. It seems you had some difficulties to enter this tournament. How do you feel now ? Has your confidence grown up ? Do you feel like you could be the first belgian woman to will Rollang Garros this year ?
KClijsters My 1st was tough yesterday was a lot better. I feel like I get better match after match.
BelgFien What means the trophee 'Sportwoman of the year of Belgium' for you?
KClijsters It means a lot to me after seeing all the people that have won it before it's a great honnour.
kimsfan Hello Kim.I'm a great fan of all belgian player.So my question is:do you think that the clay court of Roland is enough faster for you this year?Thanks KIM and good luck
KClijsters Thanks Kimsfan, I feel that the clay is a little bit softer this year, the balls are not bouncing as high but that's probably because of the rains we had.
Fien_Belgi Is it true that you don’t know your draw from before because Carl won’t tell it?
KClijsters I only know my 1st round.
RickL You've got so many fans now all around the world. One day you wake up and you're a celebrity. How has the experience been for you? Does it effect your game?
KClijsters I don't play tennis to be famous. I play tennis because I love it. It's great to see that in many tounaments I have a lot of support from the crowd. It helps a lot.
Jimich Hello Kim. You were injuried some months ago. You didn't play the second match of Fed Cup versus australia because you were injuried yet. Now, you seems beter, as you win a tournament last month. What is exactly your health now? No more pain, or maybe some pain? Jean-Michel, from Mons (Bergen) - Belgium
KClijsters Hi Jimich, my arm feels a lot better but it is still not 100 %. I am working very hard to get it all better.
arn What do you consider your best thing (forhand/backhand/your attitude on court/your physical abilities...) about you game??
KClijsters A bit of every thing is ok. You need a good base of every thing.
Cool2 Do you prefer to play against powerful players or technical ones?
KClijsters It does not really bother me. I just try to focus on my game.
Stef Kim, What is your explanation for the fact that Belgium tennis is doing so well lately?
KClijsters Luck!
seb do you prefer to win 8-6 in the third or 6-1 6-1 ?
KClijsters I know that I did not play my best in the 1st match but I felt very satisfy after.
Tine Do you find that Court Philippe Chatrier is very different from Court Suzanne Lenglen (with regards to the speed of the court)?
KClijsters I have not played on Philippe Chatrier yet, but last year Suzanne lenglen was a bit slower I think.
SUS Kim, how much kg tension on your racket ?
KClijsters sometimes 29 sometimes30.
mikie are you going to live in Australia or are you going to stay in Belgium, Limburg?
KClijsters I am building a house in Belgium so I will live there for now, but maybe in the future ...
BM007 if you should have a gesture of another player. Which would be it ?
KClijsters Lindsay' s serve.
NovemberRain[francais] Hi kim, I know questions are stupid mostly so sorry for that but I'd like to know who your big idols were when you were young, your examples, the persons you always said i'd like to achieve that to, not aspcially in tennis can be general. thanks
KClijsters Steffi Graf.
Leen Hi Kim, what was the most beautiful match in your career o far?
KClijsters Final last year in Paris.
max Kim, how do you evaluate your last two games and what adjustements have you made for the next match? (much love from antwerp!!!)
KClijsters Hi Max, I feel that I have a lot more control comparing to my 1st match and I want to continue to improve.
Fien_Belgi Which grand slam do you prefer to win first?
KClijsters Any.
dj_becks Hello Kim, with the injuries of Davenport and Hingis, don't you think that women pro tennis is going too hard for players' physical condition ?
KClijsters It's our own choice how we make our schedule. you can build time for rest.
Michelle Hi Kim! Possably you could face a quarter-final match against Amelie Mauresmo..are you doing anything now to prepare for that?
KClijsters I am just focusing for my mtach for tomorrow, it will be tough enough
BertRSCA Question for Kim >> Will you follow the Belgian team during the World Cup Football? Do you know when it starts and when the Red Devils will get on the pitch?
KClijsters Of course! I think they play next Tuesday. I will be supporting them for sure.
elke the masters in november will be played at Los Angeles, do you enjoy this idea?
KClijsters Yes. LA is a great city and I am looking forward to playing there. Last question please.
Delphine Dag Kim! Do you think about older players like Seles, Sanchez,... Do you think they should retire like Steffi Graf did? Greetz from Belgium
KClijsters Dag Delphine, I think it depends from person to person when they want to retire.

KClijsters Thanks every body for partcipating.groetjes aan al de vlamingen , tot morgen , dikke kus kim xxx

sanstamtam
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:36 PM
thank you very much for the text of this chat

Amélie:)