PDA

View Full Version : Who will makes rankings???

gumoll
Oct 6th, 2007, 01:51 PM
It's my last year in TT here

I will not make more rankings updates after YEC

the reason is that I hate when managers do what they want and not what it should be :o

I had a great time here and I wanna especially thanks to Aleksz :hug:
it was nice playing doubles with you :D

also big thanks for Milan and Chris, first for helping always when I needed help with TB :lol: and second for beeing always number one in doubles :ras:

last but not least thank you Rui for taking the Race ranking :hug:

BYE :wavey:

Rik.
Oct 6th, 2007, 01:54 PM
:sad:
We should make a farwell tournament for you. :D

Petkorazzi
Oct 6th, 2007, 04:33 PM
But who will :sad:

Bye Tomek and thanks :)

Rui.
Oct 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM
I don't know if I will play TT Next year too...Maybe yes maybe not...

James
Oct 6th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Managers are usually doing their best to make things work out, but if you feel the game is not as it should be maybe your decision to leave is good.

Uranus
Oct 6th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Is it a lot of work to do the rankings? I'm planning on stopping with FITD after this year (wayyy too much work for me, sorry players :sad:), I might be able to do the TT ranks, next year. Would be good if I wasn't the only one to do it.

Rui.
Oct 6th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Is it a lot of work to do the rankings? I'm planning on stopping with FITD after this year (wayyy too much work for me, sorry players :sad:), I might be able to do the TT ranks, next year. Would be good if I wasn't the only one to do it.

Believe it is very much work ;)

DAVAJ MKirilenko
Oct 7th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I actually like it to do rankings.
With Suicide I know how much time it takes. I'd like to do this, but I don't believe I have enough time for it.

Petkorazzi
Oct 7th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Sjoerd, I'm sure Suicide Takes very much, if you add TT singz and Dubs, it will TOO much :p :help:

LCS
Oct 7th, 2007, 09:29 PM
What if we committed do do ranks like for tournaments. Every week someone would volunteer to do it...it's just a suggestion anyway...

Meelis
Oct 8th, 2007, 12:27 AM
What if we committed do do ranks like for tournaments. Every week someone would volunteer to do it...it's just a suggestion anyway...

What do you mean by that :confused:

Meelis
Oct 8th, 2007, 12:29 AM
I think I can do rankings.

gumoll
Oct 11th, 2007, 02:41 PM
here is how I do the ranks ;) :

http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=WZ7UUO9P
http://www.megaupload.com/pl/?d=PDA66N05

Rik.
Oct 29th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Who is going to do them?