PDA

View Full Version : Patty's crazy husband??

gaggleguy
Oct 4th, 2007, 11:45 AM
I'm not really a fan but I'm surprised that there is not even 1 thread here about this clown

he is a real nut case, I thought he's going to punch Hantuchova or the chair judge after that match.. poor Patty, it cant be helping her game to deal with this

*JR*
Oct 4th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I'm not really a fan but I'm surprised that there is not even 1 thread here about this clown

he is a real nut case, I thought he's going to punch Hantuchova or the chair judge after that match.. poor Patty, it cant be helping her game to deal with this
There was a long thread just on that in GM, plus the incident got a lot of posts in the regular thread about the match. The board tries to keep negative stuff like that out of the players' forums. ;)

As long as you raised the issue here, I think some penalty is in order, but only for what Rainer did, not what ppl thought he was going to.

gaggleguy
Oct 5th, 2007, 08:56 AM
There was a long thread just on that in GM, plus the incident got a lot of posts in the regular thread about the match. The board tries to keep negative stuff like that out of the players' forums. ;)

As long as you raised the issue here, I think some penalty is in order, but only for what Rainer did, not what ppl thought he was going to.

so, disscussion about SChnyder's husband is considered off topic here? If she didnt have this kind of distractions, don't you think she would have had a better career. And that idiot is probably a security risk to the tour.. if he comes on court again he should get a year ban

Max Klinger
Oct 27th, 2007, 05:06 PM
I am really surprised Rainer did what he did. Is there any video i could take a look at?
He seemed to be always sympathetic to me.

Sander.
Aug 15th, 2008, 07:18 PM
He's stupid