PDA

View Full Version : Help needed on music in a Mary video

Dokic Pierce
Oct 4th, 2007, 03:37 AM
I'm hoping someone here can help me with one of Mary's video's that has been posted here. It is the video somebody made about Mary's year in 2005, going through from the French to the US Open, Fed Cup and onto season end champs.

It's about 12 minutes long and is fantastic! I really love the music in it and have found the english speaking song towards the end "Winds of Change" by Scorpion however I'm wondering if whoever did the video could tell me the names and artists of the other songs featured as I would love to download them.

To whomever created the video, it is a masterpierce (;)) so thankyou!

Dokic Pierce
Oct 4th, 2007, 03:37 AM
The video finishes with Mary trying her shoe laces and saying something in French too!

saby
Oct 4th, 2007, 04:48 PM
It might be Wizzy's video
http://mpierce.network-hosting.com/clips.htm try this link and tell me if it's this one (upload the 2005 long version)

Dokic Pierce
Oct 5th, 2007, 04:23 AM
Hi Saby, that is the one! Any help would be great :D

saby
Oct 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM
One of the song is from Zazie and it's called Rodeo (just after Pierce Vs Dementieva USO 2005), by the way Zazie is very known in France, she a very good singer and a wonderful songwriter, all the best french singers wants her write songs for them

for the others songs you should ask Wizzy because I don't know them

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 8th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Songs :

1 - French song : London Fantasy by Nolwenn Leroy
(Legend : An American professor prooved Leroy's voice is benefic as a therapy against illness ... You can believe it or not ^^)
2 - Color Blind (Cruel Intentions) - Counting Crows
3 - music only : Transformation, Mulan (Walt Disney)
4 - Il vit en toi (from Le roi Lion 2) - the original version is "He lives in you" and I think it's singing by Tina Turner.
5 - Rodeo - Zazie
6 - Wind of change, Scorpion.

ps : If i forget something or if you want more info, ask me.

Hope Mary will come back to try to make another video like that one.