PDA

View Full Version : The "quick 2008 sign up" thread!

DoctorG
Sep 26th, 2007, 04:27 PM
The 2007 last leg will start next week, so it's already time to post the sign up threads for the next season. :cool:

The official threads will be posted soon, but it would be a great help for me to have an early confirmation here. :D

If you feel like it, you just need to confirm your partecipation, and/or your doubles partner, and/or your Fed Cup team (that is also the country you would represent at the Olympics if you qualify). :)

When the official threads are posted, you will already find your name with your 8th leg team, but of course you'll have plenty of time to change idea before the new season begins. ;)

As for the 8th leg, remember you can also change your players or enter the game for the first time before next Monday:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=314314

DoctorG
Sep 26th, 2007, 04:27 PM
So, in brief, if you feel like joining Tennis Poker again for the 2008 season, just post something in this thread to confirm your presence in singles, doubles and/or Fed Cup. :yeah:

Thank you for your help! :wavey:

The Crow
Sep 26th, 2007, 05:37 PM
I'm in! And since carot and I rock and Belgium isn't doing too shabby either, nothing has to change in doubles or Fedcup as far as I'm concerned.

DocG :worship:

Ceze
Sep 26th, 2007, 06:38 PM
I'm in too, at least in singles. If my partner Matt wants to, I'd be happy to continue playing with him in doubles. Same for Fed Cup :)
thanks Doc :wavey:

Ceze
Sep 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM
so there will be a ROSA country at the Olympics? :hearts:

Kuilli
Sep 26th, 2007, 08:40 PM
I'm in for singles. :) Not sure if geewhiz wants to play doubles with me again, but if she does, I'm in for doubles also. Same with Fed Cup... if we have a team next year, I'm in for The You Knows. :)

Thanks Doc. :wavey:

-Ph51-
Sep 26th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm in too, at least in singles. If my partner Matt wants to, I'd be happy to continue playing with him in doubles. Same for Fed Cup :)
thanks Doc :wavey:

idem Doc.

klok
Sep 27th, 2007, 07:00 AM
I am in for everything,

per4ever
Sep 27th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I'm in!

Tetetubby2000
Sep 27th, 2007, 05:27 PM
in with fiona and europe team

Rik.
Sep 27th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I'm in.

James
Sep 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM
In, in all current teams (doubles and Fed Cup).

Fieke
Sep 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
I'm in too :)

geewhiz
Sep 28th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I'm in for singles. :) Not sure if geewhiz wants to play doubles with me again, but if she does, I'm in for doubles also. Same with Fed Cup... if we have a team next year, I'm in for The You Knows. :)
I'm in. :) I will play doubles with Kuilli if she agrees that me saying it would be nice if all our Fed Cup team could play the Olympics was not the actual equivalent of me saying I do not want to play doubles with her. :p

carot
Sep 28th, 2007, 05:42 PM
im in for singles, doubles with crow, and fed with admeans :cool:

-Ph51-
Sep 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I'm in. :) I will play doubles with C if she agrees that me saying it would be nice if all our Fed Cup team could play the Olympics was not the actual equivalent of me saying I do not want to play doubles with her. :p

Kuilli is mine. :tape: :angel:

arn
Sep 28th, 2007, 11:11 PM
I'm in :D

Kuilli
Sep 30th, 2007, 01:01 AM
I will play doubles with Kuilli if she agrees that me saying it would be nice if all our Fed Cup team could play the Olympics was not the actual equivalent of me saying I do not want to play doubles with her. :p
:ras: Fine. :p But what if sarsmile doesn't sign up for the next year? She hasn't posted in months. That would mean I don't get to play doubles at all in the Olympics. :(

Kuilli is mine. :tape: :angel:
Phil :kiss: You are first on my list if Geewhiz doesn't want me. ;)

-Ph51-
Sep 30th, 2007, 05:28 PM
:ras: Fine. :p But what if sarsmile doesn't sign up for the next year? She hasn't posted in months. That would mean I don't get to play doubles at all in the Olympics. :(

Phil :kiss: You are first on my list if Geewhiz doesn't want me. ;)

:bounce: :inlove:

Princess Fiona
Sep 30th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Please count me in! (Singles/Doubles with Tetetubby/Team Europe) :) And thanks as always for this great game. :)

Now, where do I go for the off-season training... :scratch: Somewhere exotic would be nice - aaah... ;)

Kart
Oct 4th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I'm out but thanks for letting me play this year - it's been a lot of fun :).

CanIGetAWhat
Oct 4th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I'm in for singles and fed cup. :worship: Spencercarlos and I had a good partnership, but I want a new doubles partner. I have no preferences, anyone will do.

DoctorG
Oct 13th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Thank you everyone, the 15 posters who have confirmed their presence will be added to the sign up threads right away. :cool:

I will leave this thread open for all the other 2007 players. :)

Thank you, good luck! :wavey:

arn
Oct 19th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Where can I change my team for next year? I would like to change my team to Henin, Jankovic, Mauresmo, Kuznetsova and Golovin if that's possible :)

Yasmine
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:24 AM
so there will be a ROSA country at the Olympics? :hearts:
Out of the ROSA team (if I understood right) I'm the one qualified so far:p But I'm sure you and Phil will join.

Anyway count me in as well:D. And if Karts plays I'ld be happy for our team to carry oon.

-Ph51-
Oct 20th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Where can I change my team for next year? I would like to change my team to Henin, Jankovic, Mauresmo, Kuznetsova and Golovin if that's possible :)

:mad: :lol:

Gallofa
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:20 PM

Thanks Doc. :wavey:

I am in. Same team, please :D - I will play Fed Cup with Kuilli and whoever manages to sign up for it on time!

Anyone up for doubles?

Rik.
Oct 21st, 2007, 06:13 PM
I also would love to play Fed Cup

I am in. Same team, please :D - I will play Fed Cup with Kuilli and whoever manages to sign up for it on time!

Anyone up for doubles?

Doubles with me?

DoctorG
Oct 22nd, 2007, 09:15 AM

1st leg singles new entrants and team changes:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=320529

But I saw you had already found your way. ;)

DoctorG
Oct 22nd, 2007, 09:19 AM
Out of the ROSA team (if I understood right) I'm the one qualified so far:p But I'm sure you and Phil will join.

Anyway count me in as well:D. And if Karts plays I'ld be happy for our team to carry oon.

Yep, you won the trials so you're sure to be in, and Ceze will probably be in as ROSA #1 in the YER, but also Phil has a huge chance to get in by ranking.

Kart doesn't feel like playing singles next year but doesn't want to let doubles and Fed Cup mates down, so you will still play together. :)

DoctorG
Oct 22nd, 2007, 09:30 AM
I also would love to play Fed Cup

I've added you & Bea in doubles, for Fed Cup you can start a new team or join one of the old ones, just pick your nationality in this thread:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=320537

Thank you, good luck! :wavey:

sarsmile
Nov 3rd, 2007, 04:27 AM
Since apparently we actually won some matches this year (how that happened, I have no idea), I suppose I should cement my status as a fair-weather fan by signing up to do it again. Count me in for singles and Fed Cup.

DoctorG
Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hi Sarsmile! :wavey:

It's great to see you back, thank you for joining once again, good luck for the 2008 season! :bounce:

Willam
Nov 26th, 2007, 05:32 PM
In

DoctorG
Dec 4th, 2007, 08:10 AM
In

Welcome to Tennis Poker! :wavey:

FIRST STEP: SINGLES
:) pick your five tennis players
:) check if that combination has already been chosen
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=320529

SECOND STEP: DOUBLES
:) find a partner
:) be sure you both have signed up correctly for the singles
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=320534

THIRD STEP: FED CUP
:) choose the country you’re going to represent
:) post the list of the members of your team (at least 2 posters, no more than 6)
:) be sure you all have signed up correctly for the singles
:) choose the font color which will be used for your team (optional)
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=320537

I hope you'll enjoy it, good luck! :bounce:

Rocketta
Dec 13th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Of course I'm in you don't even have to ask! :hatoff:

but where's my hubby?? :confused:

Ah Yasmine, if my internet hubby doesn't show up you may have to go down for the count so I get my hubby #2 as my partner. :boxing:

DoctorG
Dec 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Hi honey! :hearts:

Thank you for your support, good luck for the 2008 season! :wavey:

Rocketta
Dec 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
You're welcome, sweetie. :kiss:

Meteor Shower
Dec 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
In ;)
I'm feeling good about this season :D got my tennis interest back

polishprodigy
Dec 19th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Sure I'll play all :)

Valda Lake
Dec 19th, 2007, 02:53 AM
I'm in Singles, Doubles (with Tim Wilson) and Fed Cup with the "oldtimers"...my new team is:
Davenport, Henin, Szavay, Vakulenko and S Williams
Tims new team is:
Davenport, Henin, S Williams, V Williams and Szavay

Ty Doc! Lemme know if I need more info ok? Cheers and All the Best! :)

DoctorG
Dec 19th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Thank you guys! :wavey:

I will update all the entry lists in the next few minutes, thank you all for coming back and good luck for the 2008 season! :D

DoctorG
Dec 19th, 2007, 07:03 AM
I'm in Singles, Doubles (with Tim Wilson) and Fed Cup with the "oldtimers"...my new team is:
Davenport, Henin, Szavay, Vakulenko and S Williams
Tims new team is:
Davenport, Henin, S Williams, V Williams and Szavay

Ty Doc! Lemme know if I need more info ok? Cheers and All the Best! :)

Hi Valda! :wavey:

It's ok, thank you, great to see the good oldtimers coming back, good luck! :bounce: