PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a more active Serena forum?

doni1212
Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
I try to post and update as much as I can, but it always seems dead in here.
Can we do something about this please?

bake cell
Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Tennis is such a boring sport, and I saw in one of those tennis magazines, where they highlighted WILLIAMS fans were WILLIAMS FANS first, then tennis fans second. How stupid can they actually be, to suggest that this is a bad thing in the BLACK COMMUNITY?!!!:lol:

It just goes to show you what people like myself really care about and are feeling when it comes to the sport. If you change people for a time or two, their true selves would eventually want to show itself. Even to the point of self destruction.:haha:

But nobody is jumping off a bridge for the sport of tennis, maybe for the springbreak beach scene, or going to a club, or concert, but not for tennis. Black people have lives were tennis means nothing but a Williams event to root for on T.V.:bigclap: :clap2: :banana: :dog: :nerner: :yippee: :woohoo: :bounce:

Brooklyn90
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:15 PM
When Serena's not playing its usually dead in here.

Watching
Sep 23rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
I am guilty of this I usually scan the forum to see what's new although I am relatively new. I think alot of Serena fans spen too much time in GM and it doesn't help Serena plays so seldomly (sp?).

Maybe we should post new pics of her as a new thread in here instead of in GM all the time or the picture thread. Some of the sticky threads are too long.

I wil try to be more active i agree.

StarDuvallGrant
Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:14 PM
When Serena's not playing its usually dead in here.

Close. And there can honestly be only so many Serena photo postings also. It's been said in the beginning, some are with Serena when she wins and some are with her the whole journey. It helps when she's active though. When she's not playing I find the attention switches to her official forum and that of the Reloaded forum.

doni1212
Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:58 PM
So what should we do, lol?
I agree with Watching, so I'm going to try to post pictures here.
Umm...I guess more news stories.
I don't know how else to get this active.
We should try to be as excited to come in here as we are to go into GM.

Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry to the Serena fans who feel that I'm a trouble maker or nasty to other fans on GM.
I just can't stand the way they talk about Serena (and Venus), and I just attack their faves right back.
I just think of it as defending V&S. So, sorry if I annoyed any of you Serena or Venus fans.

StarDuvallGrant
Sep 24th, 2007, 04:01 AM
Just keep on doing what you're doing. Frankly I've always been upset at how some posted at the GM as if that were the Serena (and sometimes Venus) forum, totally bypassing this one. Also don't feel bad about your interactions with other fans of other players. I used to feel like I needed to have to constantly step back until I realized that many of those fans didn't have any idea of mutual respect and even worse some of those who posted even here in Serena's forum were some of the fakest ones yet.

winone23
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:27 AM
A lot of Serena threads are posted on GM.

Olórin
Sep 24th, 2007, 05:20 PM
I agree, it's a shame so many of Serena's fans don't post here. I have noticed though that she seems to have a lot more fans when she's winning :rolleyes: I think it does tend to be quieter here when Serena's not really doing much tennis related, I mean what has she done since Wimbledon, just the US Open really. So it's not surprising some of the core Serena fans aren't bothering to log on at all at the moment; but it was quite busy here around the FO and Wimbledon.

SunriseSunset
Sep 24th, 2007, 06:29 PM
I didn't post because there was nothing more to respond to. What is the Reloaded forum please?

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 24th, 2007, 11:01 PM
as for the mutual respect it's always nice to do even if people aren't giving it to you.....that's what the ignore button is for....i go to some other player's forums and alot of the people like in masha's forum are blocked cause some of them are so nasty but my dear friend Franck aka le xiax is a masha fan and he's really nice and people like him and mighty masha fan help me to be respectful of others even though some other fans are not......i agree with defending serena but i don't like when it gets to the name calling and degrading of others.....except JJ but that's another story :lol:

back on topic though :lol: i agree it needs to be more active...but its hard to be active when there is no play from serena unless she is doing something else...if anyone thinks up of anything to do....we should....so the first idea anyone gets just do up the thread!

StarDuvallGrant
Sep 25th, 2007, 02:19 AM
http://www.setbb.com/vsfreloaded/

williamsluva
Sep 25th, 2007, 02:52 AM
I just post when theres something to post about, im not really the kind of person who is into fashion, im a dude and i just wear what looks nice. Same with umm... perfumes and stuff, but yes still support her, I come from a tennis background (yes Bake it IS A boring sport, even i cant watch alotta mens matches in full, thats what makes the sisters great. Although playing is more fun than watching).

Hey If anyone has any contacts for the williams camp, I just need to get a msg across to Richard somehow, No im not looking for work or for money (Although my fields of expertise are perfectly matched to the sisters needs, and yes i would do work for free for them), there are just a few things to do with training (off court cos i know he wouldnt listen to any advice about on court training!) that i think would be VERY Crucial information if the sisters want to cut back on injuries and dominate with the ease they used to, over all players, including henin and Janko.

So yeh PM me if u can at least Send a word across to him, u dont even have to say it was from me just say that u found some helpful information, I really want them to get as strong and fit and confident as before.

Brooklyn90
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:10 AM

Great site :yeah:

doni1212
Sep 25th, 2007, 04:19 AM

Thanks, I joined :yeah:

SunriseSunset
Sep 25th, 2007, 02:40 PM

Thanks for replying- I'm already there :lol: and didn't realise. I'm a lurker on that forum so I'll start posting:) .

doni1212
Sep 25th, 2007, 08:31 PM
New video on www.serenawilliams.com

bake cell
Sep 25th, 2007, 11:02 PM
New video on www.serenawilliams.com

Man, the video seems to be directed by such a negative spirited person, so much dead spirits, and Serena can take this anyway she wants. Please know that you do not know me, and from the company you keep, you'll never want to get to know me. This is the honest to God truth. You better know how much I love my nephew, and vexed is my spirit in your associations. Sickining dead ends.

StarDuvallGrant
Sep 26th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Tennis is such a boring sport, and I saw in one of those tennis magazines, where they highlighted WILLIAMS fans were WILLIAMS FANS first, then tennis fans second. How stupid can they actually be, to suggest that this is a bad thing in the BLACK COMMUNITY?!!!:lol:

It just goes to show you what people like myself really care about and are feeling when it comes to the sport. If you change people for a time or two, their true selves would eventually want to show itself. Even to the point of self destruction.:haha:

But nobody is jumping off a bridge for the sport of tennis, maybe for the springbreak beach scene, or going to a club, or concert, but not for tennis. Black people have lives were tennis means nothing but a Williams event to root for on T.V.:bigclap: :clap2: :banana: :dog: :nerner: :yippee: :woohoo: :bounce:

It should be noted that it's not just the black community that supports Serena or Venus. I'm not black and the generalization that it's just a black community and a community that only likes the Sisters before tennis is wrong.

bake cell
Sep 26th, 2007, 10:42 AM
It should be noted that it's not just the black community that supports Serena or Venus. I'm not black and the generalization that it's just a black community and a community that only likes the Sisters before tennis is wrong.

Yeah, which is the reason she claimed bret ratner. Demanding sources have her not fighting with her twoness, but totally selling out. YETUNDE death resulted from all of this lack of sureness of self. I don't care how Serena takes it. She never could consider the cost. Such a loss makes you a loser any and all of the time.

Donatello
Sep 26th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Bake Cell, in all of your posts you seem to be either talking to Serena directly, telling us/her what she should do, or be exploring her psyche in a very deep way. What is your agenda?
Are you giving Serena instructions? Is she reading these forums? If so, how do you know about this?

You seem to be quite knowledgeable of Serena's persona. Do you know her personally?

In short, Are you Jackie Long?

excuse me if you have introduced yourself already. excuse me if I'm wrong as well.

StarDuvallGrant
Sep 26th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah, which is the reason she claimed bret ratner. Demanding sources have her not fighting with her twoness, but totally selling out. YETUNDE death resulted from all of this lack of sureness of self. I don't care how Serena takes it. She never could consider the cost. Such a loss makes you a loser any and all of the time.

You don't know Serena to know her heart. Just like you don't seem to know her core audience is made up of many nationalities. That type of ignorance shows your the actual loser.

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 26th, 2007, 06:11 PM
bake cell = troll.....i'm sure craig thought the supergrunt days were over LOL but at least he/she wasn't this bad.....

supergrunt it's time to give up your title as "official retard and troll" :p

SunriseSunset
Sep 27th, 2007, 11:30 PM
In short, Are you Jackie Long?

:lol: He wishes!

I have nothing more to say about him...the rep I'm giving will speak for itself.:wavey:

Olórin
Sep 28th, 2007, 01:56 PM
I love Supergrunt :lol:

Bake cell sucks :silly:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM
super grunt come back!!!! plz!!!!! take back your title!!!!!!!!!

new-york
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:40 AM
let's start by bringing some action in all the other nice Serena threads.:D